245 Reviews for Basic Invite

Programs (6)
Menus (3)
Eco-Friendly (3)
224 Basic Invite Reviews

Great product! Great customer service! Got sample and loved it!

Profile Picture Maureen, 8/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful cards!! Super helpful and they have very helpful printables if you’re planning a wedding for FREE. Will definitely be using again

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I honestly was beyond happy with the way my wedding invitations turned out!! The color and everything was perfect!! Their service and helpfulness was above and beyond!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/24/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Do it with weddingwire because they are great

Profile Picture LENORE ESTELLA , 3/31/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am starting the hunt for the perfect yet budget friendly invite. I ordered a couple samples of their invites. Was very happy to spend a couple bucks for samples in different paper textures. Overall, they have a great selection of invites in many styles and colors.

Profile Picture Astrid, 2/9/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We are so happy that we went with Basic Invite! The Save the Date design was exactly what we were looking for. It's a simple, clean, and beautiful design, and it was very easy to customize with our wedding colors and our favorite photo from our engagement shoot. It was also very helpful to be able to put text on the back; we are having a destination wedding and this product allowed us to include more information for our guests. The cards were printed beautifully and looked exactly like the proofs. The pre-printed, self-sealing envelopes were a huge time saver! We also employed the use of the review process through Basic Invite which gave us amazing piece of mind that the cards would be perfect. We received all this for a fantastic price and we cannot wait to use the matching invitations for our wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved working with Basic Invite! I originally chose a Save The Date that included a picture of my fiance and I and selected to not have anything reviewed. However, the Basic Invite team saw that the picture would come out blurry had I kept it as is. I was then able to select another style while still keeping all my discounts I had originally used. They have so many great options and at very reasonable prices! I will definitely continue to use them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I will be ordering my invitations through Basic Invite. I ordered and sample and was very impressed with the quality and how much you could customize them. My sample got lost in transit and they replaced it for free and shipped it out the next day. Customer service is very responsive!

Profile Picture CHELSEA, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered Save-the-Date magnets from Basic Invite and I couldn't believe how absolutely PERFECT they turned out! They kept me very informed of my order status. They printed and shipped within a few days of purchase. Shipping was tracked so I knew exactly where my order was and when I would expect to recieve it. I couldnt have picked an easier way to mail my Save-the-Date's with my return address and my wedding guests addresses already saved in my online address book and printed nicely on the envelopes. Once I received my Save-the-date's was as simple as place the postage, pull the seal off the envelope, and mail. I already ordered a sample (send and seal) invitation and plan on ordering my wedding invitations VERY soon. I LOVE that you can change all the colors and fonts to match my personality and individual needs. On my first order I received a sample kit showing me different options of paper and foil finishes which was helpful for the making of my actual invitations. I like that the website previews everything clearly and you have a good idea of the finished product before ordering. I recommend Basic Invite to EVERYONE. Don't hesitate it's fast, easy, and simple. I will be a repeat customer. -kp018771

Profile Picture Kenna, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Love Basic Invite! We ordered our save the date magnets from them and the were beautiful. They were great quality, very affordable, and the designing process was very simple. I couldn't believe that all address printing was included in the price, but it was and that was beautiful as well. The package even arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected. Love this company!

Profile Picture Maddie, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Totally customizable with every color! My invited came fast and look very professional

Profile Picture Noelle , 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Over all such a great experience!!

Profile Picture Abi, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved that basic invite let me customize my save the date colors right there on their website. I also loved the free envelope printing and easy excel sheet upload for addresses.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I wanted some nice looking invites that didn't cost an arm and a leg - some searching let me to Basic Invite. And though the name suggests super boring, my invites were anything but! They are gorgeous and I absolutely love the flexibility in choosing colors and fonts within my chosen style. It took such a load off to have the envelopes pre-addressed as well (for free!).

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

Order in advance! It took about two weeks from the purchase date for me to recieve my invites (they ship from Utah and I live in NY). I ordered with plenty of time to spare and had one of their designers review my order. They did an amazing job. I love the quality of the cardstock and they sent me extras! Will definitely be ordering my escort cards, programs and thank you cards from them as well.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/11/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered my wedding invitations, response cards, directions, hotel information, thank you notes and a guest book. They all came out amazing! The finishes were exactly as described and I love the option for a just a few pennies more of having all the invitation, rsvp and thank you note envelopes addressed! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Better than I expected, after using other companies in the past. Great value, faster than promised shipping. Helpful employees!

Profile Picture j, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Thank you Basic Invite for making my invitation experience so easy! Your on-line assistance was fabulous and the product is exceptional! Sooo Happy! Thumbs up!!

Profile Picture Lauerl, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved this website!! I heard about it through a friend who had just gotten hired there and dude, they are fantastic. There is tons of different designs, layouts, paper options, etc. You can even upload your own design. You can customize it in pretty much any way. Like you can even customize the envelope. I got a photo invitation and it looked exactly like the screen, none of the pictures looked faded, grainy, or over saturated, they are beautiful. My absolute favorite part is that they will print addresses on the envelopes with NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! I cannot emphasize how wonderful this is. I will be telling everyone about this and I will be getting my thank you cards from them.

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

I had many questions during our ordering process. They were always available via chat to answer my questions. Even helped me with price when i went from foil to no foil. Invitations were beautiful. All my envelopes addressed beautifully. Very happy

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

Quick, fast, easy and affordable!

Profile Picture Kamna, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing invitations! I received so many compliments on them. Lowest price I found. Order process was easy and fast!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Printing

I ordered my invites through basic invite and absolutely loved them!!! They were easy to customize! The processing and shipping was very quick! And they looked even more beautiful in person than I imagined! The card stock is very good quality and overall just a very good option for wedding invites!!

Profile Picture Maranda, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We used Basic Invite for our save the dates. They had the best price for picture-based fridge magnet save the dates that we saw, and they turned out great! We used one of our engagement pictures, and it paired so wonderfully with one of their simpler personalizeable designs. If you're worried that their magnets are so cheap because they skimp on quality, don't worry. We were very happy with what we got.

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/24/18, 1 Review