182 Reviews for Basic Invite

Programs (3)
Eco-Friendly (3)
Menus (2)
179 Basic Invite Reviews

Great product! Great customer service! Got sample and loved it!

Profile Picture Maureen, 8/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful cards!! Super helpful and they have very helpful printables if you’re planning a wedding for FREE. Will definitely be using again

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I honestly was beyond happy with the way my wedding invitations turned out!! The color and everything was perfect!! Their service and helpfulness was above and beyond!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/24/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am starting the hunt for the perfect yet budget friendly invite. I ordered a couple samples of their invites. Was very happy to spend a couple bucks for samples in different paper textures. Overall, they have a great selection of invites in many styles and colors.

Profile Picture Astrid, 2/9/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I will be ordering my invitations through Basic Invite. I ordered and sample and was very impressed with the quality and how much you could customize them. My sample got lost in transit and they replaced it for free and shipped it out the next day. Customer service is very responsive!

Profile Picture CHELSEA, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered Save-the-Date magnets from Basic Invite and I couldn't believe how absolutely PERFECT they turned out! They kept me very informed of my order status. They printed and shipped within a few days of purchase. Shipping was tracked so I knew exactly where my order was and when I would expect to recieve it. I couldnt have picked an easier way to mail my Save-the-Date's with my return address and my wedding guests addresses already saved in my online address book and printed nicely on the envelopes. Once I received my Save-the-date's was as simple as place the postage, pull the seal off the envelope, and mail. I already ordered a sample (send and seal) invitation and plan on ordering my wedding invitations VERY soon. I LOVE that you can change all the colors and fonts to match my personality and individual needs. On my first order I received a sample kit showing me different options of paper and foil finishes which was helpful for the making of my actual invitations. I like that the website previews everything clearly and you have a good idea of the finished product before ordering. I recommend Basic Invite to EVERYONE. Don't hesitate it's fast, easy, and simple. I will be a repeat customer. -kp018771

Profile Picture Kenna, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Over all such a great experience!!

Profile Picture Abi, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered my wedding invitations, response cards, directions, hotel information, thank you notes and a guest book. They all came out amazing! The finishes were exactly as described and I love the option for a just a few pennies more of having all the invitation, rsvp and thank you note envelopes addressed! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Thank you Basic Invite for making my invitation experience so easy! Your on-line assistance was fabulous and the product is exceptional! Sooo Happy! Thumbs up!!

Profile Picture Lauerl, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved this website!! I heard about it through a friend who had just gotten hired there and dude, they are fantastic. There is tons of different designs, layouts, paper options, etc. You can even upload your own design. You can customize it in pretty much any way. Like you can even customize the envelope. I got a photo invitation and it looked exactly like the screen, none of the pictures looked faded, grainy, or over saturated, they are beautiful. My absolute favorite part is that they will print addresses on the envelopes with NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! I cannot emphasize how wonderful this is. I will be telling everyone about this and I will be getting my thank you cards from them.

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

I had many questions during our ordering process. They were always available via chat to answer my questions. Even helped me with price when i went from foil to no foil. Invitations were beautiful. All my envelopes addressed beautifully. Very happy

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

Quick, fast, easy and affordable!

Profile Picture Kamna, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing invitations! I received so many compliments on them. Lowest price I found. Order process was easy and fast!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Printing

I ordered my invites through basic invite and absolutely loved them!!! They were easy to customize! The processing and shipping was very quick! And they looked even more beautiful in person than I imagined! The card stock is very good quality and overall just a very good option for wedding invites!!

Profile Picture Maranda, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We used Basic Invite for our save the dates. They had the best price for picture-based fridge magnet save the dates that we saw, and they turned out great! We used one of our engagement pictures, and it paired so wonderfully with one of their simpler personalizeable designs. If you're worried that their magnets are so cheap because they skimp on quality, don't worry. We were very happy with what we got.

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Save the Dates

My photography business Emma Jacquelyne Photography has partnered with Basic Invite. I chose Basic Invite for three reasons. 1. Quality of Product - Their invitations are made of quality materials and are suited to meet the needs of my clientele. I sent them a picture to put on my client cards. I was amazed at how well the picture transferred to my cards. 2. Professionalism. Basic Invite’s delivery turn around time is above par. I can count on them to deliver the product to my clients on time. 3. Customer Friendliness. I have referred many of my clients to Basic Invite for wedding, special event, and corporate invitations. I did this because Basic Invite cares about their customers and does an outstanding job of following up with their customers.
Thanks Basic Invite! You guys are awesome!
Signed,
Irene from Emma Jacquelyne Photography

Profile Picture Irene Emma, 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Save the date cards came fast and looked gorgeous! Definitely coming back for our wedding invitations!

Profile Picture Catalina, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We just received our save the date magnets today and they look AMAZING! I looked at a few other companies but none of them offered the ability customize as much as Basic Invite does. I was also very impressed with the turnaround time. I place the order on Sunday and they arrived on Thursday. Another thing I liked was that adding the address and return address was not an additional fee. We can't wait to order invitations from them as well.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Save the Dates

I loved my save the dates and wedding invites. Everything is customizable and well worth the price they also review your order and give suggestions. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Design, Printing

Do NOT let the word "Basic" fool you, these guys are anything but! This is my third try at save the dates (third company), and Basic Invite got it right the first time around. I ordered their magnets, with an "Upload Your Own" design. Always a gamble, right? The design printed up EXACTLY as pictured, zero printing flaws, alignment was perfect, great resolution, very good turn around time (hey, procrastinators!) and the package arrived TWO DAYS EARLY. They let us have the extra prints, so we have keepsakes and extras, just in case (there is never too much "just in case" when wedding planning). Their envelopes are gorgeous, which I was not at all expecting, given the little you have to go on from their options page. Everything is customizable, and worry-free. I received pre-addressed envelopes with elegant ribbed foil lining that had peel-and-stick closures. I had them back out in the mail twenty minutes after receiving them. If I really wanted to get picky, I could say that the magnets are thinner than some. However, the overall finish, options for rounded corners, printing quality, and beautiful envelopes far outweigh that minute detail. I went through two other companies before these guys, and both of them look terrible in comparison. I wish I'd come here first!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everything turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Had save the date magnets, wedding invitations with rsvp cards made and I loved both of them! I'll be ordering thank you cards soon.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Basic Invite is great. I ordered my save the dates from them and already have my invitations/rsvp cards designed. i will use them for anything i need from now on.

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I honestly don't know how anyone uses any other service. These are so worth the price and so gorgeous. Super affordable but your guests will think you spent a fortune. Gold foil is basically standard and not up charged?! WHAT??
I have used the free addressing and return addressing and OMG how easy. I have also used their mailing service and it is flawless. I seriously love them and if you do have to deal with customer service they are also amazing. DO IT! BTW they don't just do wedding invites. I have used them for save the dates, reply cards, and even birthday invitations :-D

Profile Picture jessica, 9/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing