Basic Invite Reviews

257 | Ivins, UT

257 Reviews for Basic Invite

257 Basic Invite Reviews

Maureen · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Great product! Great customer service! Got sample and loved it!

Amanda · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful cards!! Super helpful and they have very helpful printables if you’re planning a wedding for FREE. Will definitely be using again

Emily · Getting married on 05/24/2019

I honestly was beyond happy with the way my wedding invitations turned out!! The color and everything was perfect!! Their service and helpfulness was above and beyond!

LENORE ESTELLA · Getting married on 03/31/2019

Do it with weddingwire because they are great

• Astrid

Astrid · Getting married on 02/09/2019

I am starting the hunt for the perfect yet budget friendly invite. I ordered a couple samples of their invites. Was very happy to spend a couple bucks for samples in different paper textures. Overall, they have a great selection of invites in many styles and colors.

kathleen · Getting married on 12/08/2018

I woukd like to thank everyone at Basic Invite for all your help in ordering my Wedding invitations, Thank you's, and the response cards. We are very happy with the Irish logo. It was great that everthing matched. We would highly recomend you to our friends and relatives. Thank you for being part of our Wedding.

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

We are so happy that we went with Basic Invite! The Save the Date design was exactly what we were looking for. It's a simple, clean, and beautiful design, and it was very easy to customize with our wedding colors and our favorite photo from our engagement shoot. It was also very helpful to be able to put text on the back; we are having a destination wedding and this product allowed us to include more information for our guests. The cards were printed beautifully and looked exactly like the proofs. The pre-printed, self-sealing envelopes were a huge time saver! We also employed the use of the review process through Basic Invite which gave us amazing piece of mind that the cards would be perfect. We received all this for a fantastic price and we cannot wait to use the matching invitations for our wedding!

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

I loved working with Basic Invite! I originally chose a Save The Date that included a picture of my fiance and I and selected to not have anything reviewed. However, the Basic Invite team saw that the picture would come out blurry had I kept it as is. I was then able to select another style while still keeping all my discounts I had originally used. They have so many great options and at very reasonable prices! I will definitely continue to use them.

• amysingel

Amy Singel · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing quality

I had looked at a lot of different places to order our save the dates and wedding invitations. Basic Invite absolutely stood out to me! Their website is so clean and easy to navigate. Not to mention all of their choices and options! I ended up finding wedding invitations that I was absolutely in love with! The pricing for my wedding invitations was the best price I could find anywhere. Placing my order was really simple and the invitations shipped out fast! Overall, I am absolutely amazed with the quality of our wedding invitations and the pricing. I would absolutely recommend Basic Invite!

• CHELSEA

CHELSEA · Married on 10/06/2018

I will be ordering my invitations through Basic Invite. I ordered and sample and was very impressed with the quality and how much you could customize them. My sample got lost in transit and they replaced it for free and shipped it out the next day. Customer service is very responsive!

Kenna · Married on 09/01/2018

I ordered Save-the-Date magnets from Basic Invite and I couldn't believe how absolutely PERFECT they turned out! They kept me very informed of my order status. They printed and shipped within a few days of purchase. Shipping was tracked so I knew exactly where my order was and when I would expect to recieve it. I couldnt have picked an easier way to mail my Save-the-Date's with my return address and my wedding guests addresses already saved in my online address book and printed nicely on the envelopes. Once I received my Save-the-date's was as simple as place the postage, pull the seal off the envelope, and mail. I already ordered a sample (send and seal) invitation and plan on ordering my wedding invitations VERY soon. I LOVE that you can change all the colors and fonts to match my personality and individual needs. On my first order I received a sample kit showing me different options of paper and foil finishes which was helpful for the making of my actual invitations. I like that the website previews everything clearly and you have a good idea of the finished product before ordering. I recommend Basic Invite to EVERYONE. Don't hesitate it's fast, easy, and simple. I will be a repeat customer. -kp018771

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

So happy with my experience with this company - got exactly what I was looking for and I even got a discount code from them after I ordered samples. Very good quality for what I paid.

Maddie · Married on 08/11/2018

Love Basic Invite! We ordered our save the date magnets from them and the were beautiful. They were great quality, very affordable, and the designing process was very simple. I couldn't believe that all address printing was included in the price, but it was and that was beautiful as well. The package even arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected. Love this company!

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 06/29/2018

Totally customizable with every color! My invited came fast and look very professional

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2018

Our wedding was an Irish theme and we fell in love with the Celtic Dream invitations! I love that it was so easy to plug in our info, make changes to fonts and sizes! We also ordered the accompanying Response cards. Again, they were 100% customizable! Love how everything turned out. And the foil is a beautiful touch, too!

Abi · Married on 06/02/2018

Over all such a great experience!!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved that basic invite let me customize my save the date colors right there on their website. I also loved the free envelope printing and easy excel sheet upload for addresses.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

I wanted some nice looking invites that didn't cost an arm and a leg - some searching let me to Basic Invite. And though the name suggests super boring, my invites were anything but! They are gorgeous and I absolutely love the flexibility in choosing colors and fonts within my chosen style. It took such a load off to have the envelopes pre-addressed as well (for free!).

Melanie · Married on 05/12/2018

I found them online and I am so happy that I was able to match the colors of the wedding invitation to our actual wedding colors. You upload all your guests and they print them out on envelopes, which saves you a whole lot of time. If you are looking to for efficient, elegant invitations, Basic invite will definitely get the job done!

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

Order in advance! It took about two weeks from the purchase date for me to recieve my invites (they ship from Utah and I live in NY). I ordered with plenty of time to spare and had one of their designers review my order. They did an amazing job. I love the quality of the cardstock and they sent me extras! Will definitely be ordering my escort cards, programs and thank you cards from them as well.

Valerie · Married on 05/05/2018

I ordered my wedding invitations, response cards, directions, hotel information, thank you notes and a guest book. They all came out amazing! The finishes were exactly as described and I love the option for a just a few pennies more of having all the invitation, rsvp and thank you note envelopes addressed! I would highly recommend them.

j · Married on 05/01/2018

Better than I expected, after using other companies in the past. Great value, faster than promised shipping. Helpful employees!

Lauerl · Married on 04/28/2018

Thank you Basic Invite for making my invitation experience so easy! Your on-line assistance was fabulous and the product is exceptional! Sooo Happy! Thumbs up!!

Alexis · Married on 04/28/2018

I loved this website!! I heard about it through a friend who had just gotten hired there and dude, they are fantastic. There is tons of different designs, layouts, paper options, etc. You can even upload your own design. You can customize it in pretty much any way. Like you can even customize the envelope. I got a photo invitation and it looked exactly like the screen, none of the pictures looked faded, grainy, or over saturated, they are beautiful. My absolute favorite part is that they will print addresses on the envelopes with NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! I cannot emphasize how wonderful this is. I will be telling everyone about this and I will be getting my thank you cards from them.