Basic Bash Events Reviews

4 | Omaha, NE

4 Reviews for Basic Bash Events

4 Basic Bash Events Reviews

Dasha · Married on 11/21/2015

The ladies at Basic Bash Events were great to work with. They assisted me with planning all the floral arrangements; centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, garlands, etc. for my wedding day. They are great with communicating and ensured that I got exactly what I wanted. They delivered and setup everything the day of my wedding and it looked wonderful. Their prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of service they provide. I would recommend them to any bride looking for an event planner or for flowers for her big day.

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

The girls at basic bash were extremely helpful. They worked so hard to get everything ready for our wedding. And kept everything running smoothly the day of. We couldn't have done it without them.

I hired Basic Bash Events for a flower arranging event. It was a huge success, the flowers were beautiful and everyone had a great time. I would reccommend this business and would hire them again for another fabulous flower arranging session. It is hard to find reasonable prices on flowers and arranging. They they managed to provide enough flowers for 60 attendees at such a great price! There instruction was well planned and easy to follow. I thank them for putting together a beautiful event.

Sydney · Married on 05/21/2016

Basic Bash Events was incredibly easy to work with- they are very attentive and knowledgeable. They are building great relationships in the industry and have a bright future in Omaha. They made our wedding day absolutely perfect for us. From set up to the ceremony to take down, they handled it all and left us to just enjoy our wedding day. They are worth every penny!