BASH Reviews

4 Reviews for BASH

• Corinne

Corinne · Married on 10/19/2019

Best venue ever!

I can’t say enough good things about BASH and the people that work for them. Everything about my wedding was a dream. Aside from the GORGEOUS venue, working with Nicole was amazing and made my day stress free! I drove almost 3 hours to get married here because I fell in love with it as soon as I took a tour!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Britany

Britany · Married on 10/11/2019

BASH is the Spot to be!!

BASH has been amazing to work with this far. Hayley is our coordinator and she is avail early for us for any questions we need answered I know that I can call or email her and she will get back to me as soon as she can. When we did our first walk-they, my fiancé and I both kind of knew that BASH was going to be the place for us and they were the first and only place we looked. It was that feeling of when you know, you know. It was great that we found this venue when we did because we got a special discounted rate for being one of the first 20 bookings as it is a brand new venue.

Sent on 01/05/2019

BASH's reply:

Thank you so much, Britany! We are thrilled to hear that you are having such a great experience with Hayley, and love BASH!
  • Shelly

Shelly Thackston · Married on 09/21/2019

Could not have made a better choice!

The team at Bash was so lovely so work with. I was a little nervous as we were planning our wedding from out of town and I'd never actually seen the venue before the big day, but they went above and beyond to do a Skype walk through, made time for my mother to come visit, and helped me plan the layout. It is an absolutely beautiful space, conveniently located, and affordable. What really tipped the scales for us what their vendor flexibility, being able to DIY our decor and bring in whoever we wanted saved us a ton of money - and allowed us to really personalize our day. Also, the 24 hour rental was SO NICE. We didn't have to find anywhere else for the bridal party to get ready and could just come pick up our decor the next day, instead of trying to deal with it drunk, at midnight, after the event.

Sent on 12/14/2019