Bartz Viviano Reviews

Bartz Viviano 6
Bartz Viviano 7

Kirsten · Married on 08/03/2019

August 3rd wedding

We had Bartz Viviano add flowers for our ceremony. They made beautiful arrangements for their aisle and a hanging arrangement for our arch. We would definitely recommend them

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Bartz Viviano 8

Hey Kristen!

Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate it! We hope you had a great wedding day - congrats!!
  • Shawn

Shawn. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Decision Ever!

I loved every moment working with Bartz Viviano and would recommend them to anyone! We used them for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day and everything was exceptional. I knew I was in good hands when Amanda had taken my conceptual ideas and transformed them into a tangible inspiration board that truly fit my vision for the day. I was planning my wedding from another city and Bartz Viviano was incredibly flexible working with me to secure in-person meetings when I was in town and being available via phone or email for all other communication. We utilized a vintage getaway car and wanted a floral garland draped along the bumper and brought this idea to one of our meetings. Bartz Viviano worked flawlessly with the driver of the vehicle, ensuring that the application would not harm his car and the end result was perfection. We were also able to find efficient ways to utilize flowers from the ceremony for the reception and everything was transported between the two venues exactly as planned and looked beautiful in both spaces! I am so grateful for the team over there and will certainly be using them again for other events in the future!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily Anne · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect!

Corrin was amazing! She sat down with us and made sure we had everything we could ever want at a good price! She checked in with me throughout to make sure I was always getting what I wanted and needed! Everything was beautiful and perfect!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection!

My initial meeting with Corrin at Bartz was what made me select them. After answering a few questions she was able to show me images of exactly what I had decscribed. Their detailed proposal included images of each item. They had great communication throughout the entire process! The cost was more than reasonable. Everything was on time and beautiful the day of our wedding! I could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Bartz Viviano 9
    Bartz Viviano 10
    Bartz Viviano 11
    Bartz Viviano 12

Bartz Viviano's reply:

THANK YOU so much for the great review. We love your photos - you made one beautiful bride!! It was so great to work with you!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfection!

BartzViviano did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers-- they were gorgeous! One of the first meetings my husband and I had after getting engaged was with Amanda, the wedding coordinator at Bartz-- she listened to my vision for our wedding, and from that drew up an estimate of everything we discussed and even several different options of décor to help meet our budget. She was always quick to respond to any questions, and also super helpful when asking her opinion or recommendations. Finally the big day arrived and the flowers were INCREDIBLE-- I even emailed her that night after the reception to thank her because I couldn't wait, they were truly perfect! They delivered and set up everything (even candles I had ordered on my own), and it all came together wonderfully. It was such a great experience working with BartzViviano, and my husband and I will always be thankful to them for helping make our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Bartz Viviano 20
    Bartz Viviano 21
    Bartz Viviano 22

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Loved my bouquet and all of the bouts/corsages. All of the flowers exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/22/2018

barb · Married on 03/03/2018

Loved everything Amanda did for my daughters wedding in April. She made great suggestions and the flowers looked like a million dollars! All this was staying in budget too! Loved Bartz Viviano and Amanda barb nichols

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Bartz Viviano was such a joy to work with! Amanda was so accommodating! She added so many beautiful touches to the ideas I had for our flower displays and I couldn't imagine working with another florist! She was absolutely amazing and I look forward to working with her in the future! Thank you again for all of your kind words and your willingness to remain flexible during our planning process!

Meghan · Married on 07/22/2017

Amanda was amazing to work with!! I had troubles finding a florist that would return my call or emails - I NEVER had that problem with Amanda! She would return emails at all times of the day and was more than willing to help but our vision into reality! We worked together via email up until our meeting. Amanda would put together new quotes or help with ideas as many times as needed. Our flowers were beautiful on our wedding day! We highly recommend Bartz Viviano!

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Amanda in particular is fantastic. She "got me" and knew what I was going for in terms of the tone of my event. She made suggestions but stayed respectful of my budget. I am very happy to have worked with her. It was also great that Bartz could do it all: flowers, chairs, lighting, etc.

Shannon · Married on 07/15/2017

They did a wonderful job and help bring the vision to life! I would recommend Bartz to anyone.

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

Our wedding was 7/8/17 at Nazareth Hall in the Cadet West Ballroom. Amanda at Bartz was absolutely wonderful and gave awesome advice throughout the whole planning process, while making sure to keep in mind our budget. My favorite part was definitely the flower comb that Amanda helped design for my hair. It was stunning and I received so many compliments throughout the night! I highly recommend Bartz Viviano for wedding arrangements! :)

Sent on 08/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with Amanda during my wedding planning process was great. We was always quick to answer and very helpful. The day of the wedding when my flowers were delivered, I cried when I saw my bought. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much again!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Tia · Married on 07/07/2017

The service Amanda at Bartz provided was awesome. She was patient with me, took her time answering all my questions and always gave me options and ideas. The flowers were beyond amazing at our wedding. They were absolutely breathtaking! Flowers were everywhere, they were in full bloom and gorgeous! Bartz's decorations for our wedding and reception were perfection!! I could spend hours looking at the photos. We are still receiving compliments on all the beautiful flowers at our wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/16/2017

Thanks again Amanda for making Heidi's wedding day so special. It was great sitting back and not having to do a thing decorating the hall. I was able to give all the arrangements to family and friends who have enjoyed taking them apart and having vases set all around to admire. They were beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome knowing that you and Taylor worked so nicely together. I definitely would recommend you to anyone having an upcoming wedding. Thanks again Kathy and Heidi

Sent on 06/26/2017

Roshni · Married on 05/20/2017

great to work with, very accommodating!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Working with Amanda was wonderful! She provided us exactly what we were looking for and made our wedding day perfect! We got so many compliments from our guests about the beautiful floral arrangements. I highly recommend Bartz Viviano for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Erica · Married on 05/13/2017

From start to finish Bartz was always on the same page with us. They saw my vision and they just got it! And that's saying something, because everyone I know was like "uhhhh.... What?" So when Amanda and I clicked right from the start I felt so confident and relaxed. And they truly delivered! Everything was stunning and they made such great suggestions (like adding a crystal wrap around my bouquets for just a few bucks extra!) I felt listened to, understood, and supported down to the smallest detail.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Jamee · Married on 05/13/2017

Frank and Amanda Viviano were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. My husband and I are forever grateful for their professionalism, great advice, and top notch service they provided to make our day perfect. My friends and family are still raving over how beautiful the floral centerpieces were at the reception. I would highly recommend Bartz Viviano to any bride who is shopping around for a florist- you will not be disappointed.
    - Nik and Jamee Riehle

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband I got married at Inverness Club. The wonderful thing about working with Bartz Viviano is their connection to the venues in Toledo. Amanda and the team of designers were creative, professional, and developed centerpieces that exactly fit our vision. Her relationship with and knowledge of our venue was invaluable. Amanda also provided great guidance regarding table settings and color combinations. She was open to discussing ways to save money and increase the value of our pieces. We did consider other vendors in the area, but ultimately chose Bartz for their reputation and knowledgeable quote. We were very happy with our decision to work with Amanda and continue to receive glowing reviews from guests months after our wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/22/2017

Bartz Viviano created my dream flowers for my wedding! The flowers were a crucial element in designing my organic, rustic, Tuscan-inspired wedding, and after meeting with Amanda for our brainstorming session (which I didn't have much prepared for!), she managed to take all my ideas and create a cohesive design that perfectly reflected what I wanted. The flowers were all gorgeous and perfectly in bloom upon arrival, and the greenery was lush and verdant. We rented lanterns and votives for centerpieces and those were gorgeous as well. The team at Bartz definitely knows what they're doing and I couldn't have pictured a more perfect look for my wedding day. Thank you so much for all your hard work - you helped make the day magical! -Laurie Stanton

Sent on 05/08/2017

Bartz Viviano's reply:

Thank you for your review, Laurie! We LOVED creating all of your placed and my favorite was the 3 colors of trailing ribbons you picked for your bouquet :) - Amanda

Alyssa · Married on 02/18/2017

I was really happy that Bartz was able to work with me via phone calls and emails as I was an out of town bride. I like that they helped me adjust my original quote to fit my budget and helped me find flowers that would work with the money I had, yet they still looked beautiful and not cheaply done at all. They were very reliable and everything was set up by them before I even arrived on my wedding day. I didn't have to fix a thing and they made my vision a reality.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Reese · Married on 01/10/2017

What Bartz did for us was amazing. Thank you so much Bartz for helping us make our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Bartz Viviano's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing us and sharing your experience!! Congrats again! - Amanda V.
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 12/10/2016

Bartz Viviano delivered beautiful flowers on our wedding day. After a brief planning meeting with Ann and a few emails back and forth, we had the vision set for our winter wedding. With Bartz Viviano, you will find amazing flowers and service. I had a few last minute additions (reader corsages and boutonnieres and cake flowers) that they were willing and eager to accommodate. I received a lot of compliments on the flowers at my wedding which would not have been possible without Bartz Viviano's expertise!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Erin · Married on 08/27/2016

Our flowers were a dream! Ann was so easy to work with, and we did not have a single issue the entire time.

Sent on 09/26/2016