Barton's Grand Rental Reviews

6 | Seaford, DE

6 Reviews for Barton's Grand Rental

• User5395123 · event on: 08/16/2015

Barton's Grand Rental does a great job setting up and removing the large inflatables. Very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Erika · Married on 09/10/2011

We called them last minute and they were more than accommodating. They were very helpful and the chairs were amazing. It made for a lovely ceremony.

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2011

Working with Clay and Chris at Barton's was awesome! I had no clue how these ideas that I had were going to work out. They designed the reception tent, told me everything that I needed, and we went through so many different options for how to layout the tent. The days leading up to the wedding were crucial. We had flooding in Seaford the day that the tent was setup. THe guys were great, they stayed out all day and had to setup the tent in between down pours. They couldn't unload everything on that day because of the terrible weather, so they came out first thing the next day to finish setting up. I was ecstatic when I saw it all coming together! Barton's probably made 5 trips out to our property before the wedding, to bring a table cloth, trashcans, lights, etc. They were WONDERFUL to work with. THe next day, they came to tear down everything and had it all cleaned up by the afternoon. I will certainly work with Barton's again, and if you are considering an outdoor reception....DO IT! Barton's will make sure you are protected from the weather, and its so much better than those stuffy ballrooms and golf courses, not to mention...those are really boring!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Heidi · Married on 06/04/2011

Barton's Grand Rental was amazing to work with. They were professional and reliable. They made the process easy and stress-free. The quality of products was impressive and the prices were extremely competitive. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Cindy · Married on 05/07/2011

Very impressive. Very prompt, courteous, and professional. Set up was quick and done without my help. Nice to know I could depend on them to get the job done. Thank you so much for your service.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Luz · Married on 11/01/2014

It was short of notice but Barton eas ablet get me all the tables and chairs that i needed. And the price was not to bad. From now on i know where to go when i need tables and chairs.

Sent on 11/09/2014