43 Reviews for Bartenders Express

35 Bartenders Express Reviews

This service was exactly what we needed for our wedding. Our bartenders were fun and attentive, and everyone had a great time thanks to their great service. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved bartender express John was nice and communicated all the way through up to the wedding. Then our bartender Shaun and his assistant were great. My guest loved how personable they were. They were very helpful and made sure that everyone was happy and had the best possible experience! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture John, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love working with people who love their job. It makes all the difference in customer service. Thank you for your amazing work!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We chose Bartenders Express to bartend our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with the process. The owner, John was great to work with and the bartenders, Franz and Rebecca showed up on time, were personable and the guests were happy with them. Franz and Rebecca served over 150 people and there was never a line.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Bartender Express for my daughter's wedding reception. They were extremely pleasant, professional and helpful. I received many, many comments from my guests on how great the "staff" was!!! I would recommend them to anyone and hire them again in an instant!!!! Their fee included all mixers, ice and cups, as well as two or three bartenders. They gave me a shopping list for alcohol based upon the number of people attending. The whole experience with Bartenders Express was drama and stress free!!! They added to the quality of our reception!

Profile Picture KJR, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

John was extremely professional and responsive from my first inquiries into Bartenders Express. The week before my wedding, one of the bartenders/servers reached out to me several times to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted. On the night of my wedding I had several guests come up to me and say how fast and friendly the bartenders were. I would definitely use Bartenders Express again and recommend them. Pricing was very reasonable as well! Thank you John, Kim, and Jessica!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These guys are great! John is very easy to work with, very communicative and thorough, and the staff that he sent to bartend for our wedding was AWESOME! Everyone kept talking about how cool the bartenders were! Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture Lyn, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So happy we chose Bartenders Express! John was so great to work with - great communication beforehand and obviously very experienced. Excellent service and delicious strong drinks - can't ask for more! We would not hesitate to use them again!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 6/10/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Bartender's Express for our 175 person wedding. John was fantastic to work with as were his staff. We provided the alcohol and Bartender's Express provided the mixers. Our crowd consisted of partiers and the bartenders were able to keep up and keep control of the night. Thank you John and your crew!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with John on a client's wedding and he was responsive, consultative and flexible - all of things an excellent vendor should be! Our bartnenders Pamela & Ricky were professional, personable and kept the line to a minimum. I always enjoy working with Bartender's Express and can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was able to book Bartenders Express under their hourly rate and provide all the drinks/cups/ice/napkins and everything, which is a great deal! Four days before my wedding, our bartender Cory emailed me with their contact info in case we needed anything last minute which was fantastic. Everyone loved him and he was incredibly friendly and professional. I highly recommend their services. I received fantastic service.

Profile Picture User7302244, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Utterly reliable, affordable, and our bartender, Pam, was the best! Everything arrived on time, so there was no pressure. When you worry about so many moving parts to an outdoor wedding reception, it's great to have someone you can count on.

Profile Picture Catherine , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Finding a bartender for my wedding was the hardest task, and last vendor to be booked. After talking with John I felt confident I picked the right bar service. John worked with me and the venue and everything was just perfect for our big day! Highly recommend Bartenders express!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough great things about John and his people. He was so helpful and no nonsense during the planning process, I loved working with him. We brewed all of our own beer for the wedding and he helped us present everything perfectly. His staff was attentive, quick, and professional. A real stand out moment was that one of the bartenders kept coming to my groom and I and making sure we had drinks the whole night. It's easy to get caught up in the night and that gesture really meant a lot.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bartenders Express was exactly what a vendor should be. Helpful, easy to work with and professional. When I asked the venue contact if she had ever heard/worked with Bartenders Express before she said, "seventeen years, never an issue." Add one more wedding to the books! The bartenders were fast, friendly and made a mean Moscow Mule! We had a wonderful experience working with them and if I could relive the wedding (which I wish we could!) I would hire them again and again. Ten-star rating. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service from beginning to end. Quick responses to all my questions months leading up to the event. The bartender Riley was phenomenal! Couldn't have asked for a more professional, laid back service. Price for our event was the best we found in Connecticut and there was no sacrifice on service delivery or professionalism.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't possibly say enough good things about working with John and our bartender, Jen. We planned a large surprise party for my wife and initially hired another bartending company. It was clear early on that it was not a good personality fit and we started looking for other options. I am so thankful that we found John.

He was responsive, organized, and completely accommodating. Our bartender (Jen) showed up punctually and set up the bar on her own. She was kind, organized, and a genuine joy to work with. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say. Without Bartenders Express the event would not have been the hit that it was. I would hire John's company again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired waitstaff from Bartenders Express to serve at our wedding and this was one of the BEST decisions we made in regards to choosing vendors.

The men and women from Bartenders Express were polite, thorough, and helpful. The evening was FLAWLESS in large part due to their professionalism, experience, and friendliness. They took care of all the guests and somehow found time to give special care to my husband and I. We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Richelle, 11/7/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were so pleased with the bartenders, Riley and Liz who worked at our wedding. They were warm, friendly, hard- working and genuinely excited about my big day. My guests related that they really thought our bartenders were wonderful. Not only were they wonderful bartenders but just nice people who were eager to help in any way that they could. They actually assisted my husband in putting on his tie and boutonniere. We recommend Bartender's Express wholeheartedly!!!

Profile Picture User5420034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted John at Bartenders Express just a few short weeks before my wedding. He was able to work with me despite the time constraint and helped me to keep within my budget. John was flexible and communicative throughout the process. Ultimately him and his team did a phenomenal job at my wedding. They were friendly and gracious, not to mention extremely professional. Thank you John and the whole Bartenders Express team!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very pleased with the service provided, they contributed a lot to our wedding being a great success. They were also very flexible and accomodated to our requests. We would reccomend this reliable vendor to everybody.

Profile Picture ALENA, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We found Bartenders Express to be very well organized both before an during our event. They arrived early the day of the event and had their station set up and ready to go in plenty of time for when our guests arrived. John was able to also help out in renting table cloths and had other items available if needed. John and his colleague James were attentive to my guests needs and I received many compliments from guests on the bartending service. Clean up was done quickly and the overall cost was extremely reasonable.

Profile Picture User5363527, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Want to thank John and crew for their wonderful Bar services at our wedding everyone was so personable and accommodating. We couldn't ask for any better! Thanks

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were beyond pleased with the service we received from Bartenders Express -- from our initial booking through our event and most highly recommend them.

We hosted a backyard wedding for 100 people and had a Chef come up from Greenwich CT to prepare passed appetizers and a family style meal. We hired Bartenders Express to man the bars and serve the food (having a staff come from Greenwich to our house in New Haven would have been very expensive). Bartenders Express gave us a great price for two bartenders and five servers so we decided to book, the service came highly recommended in the reviews I found online. Although I have to admit I was nervous about a staff that didnt know the Chef serving family style to 100 guests in a backyard tent but in all of my dialogue with John leading up to the event I knew we were in good hands. He and his team were always gracious and responsive. The day of our wedding seven lovely staff showed up early (!) ... they were all professional and engaging with guests. We really couldn't have asked for more. We highly highly recommend Bartenders Express for great, friendly service at a fair price.

Profile Picture User5241154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

John Hines and his crew were professional, gracious to our guests and really came up to the plate even though I called on them at the last minute. He has our enthusiastic recommendation. Look no further, you have found your bartenders!

Profile Picture Katharine, 11/3/12, 1 Review