43 Reviews for Bartenders Express

35 Bartenders Express Reviews

0.5

No showed a wedding!!! And John’s answer was to not answer his phone! Run far and fast away from this company.....

Profile Picture Amy, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This service was exactly what we needed for our wedding. Our bartenders were fun and attentive, and everyone had a great time thanks to their great service. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I worked with John for our wedding last month in October. At times it was difficult to connect with him via phone or email, which made things a bit tricky for us when planning because we were coming from quite a distance out of town. However, he was able to eventually answer all of our millions of questions we asked him and was very accommodating with what we envisioned for our wedding. When we asked him for some recommendations for our signature cocktail he was able to support us in finding the perfect cocktail for our special day. During the event John and the entire bar-tending team were all very personable and approachable. All of our guests had nothing but positive things to say about their drinks and the service they provided. The owners of our venue also commented on how wonderful they were to work with! At the end of the night Bartender Express even helped to clean up our tables and rented glassware, which was really going above and beyond. Overall, they were great to work with and really helped to make our wedding a fun day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved bartender express John was nice and communicated all the way through up to the wedding. Then our bartender Shaun and his assistant were great. My guest loved how personable they were. They were very helpful and made sure that everyone was happy and had the best possible experience! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture John, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love working with people who love their job. It makes all the difference in customer service. Thank you for your amazing work!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
2.7

Used this company for our wedding reception this past weekend. The selection left much to be desired. We asked several times if they were going to serve liquor in which they told us they were only to find out when they arrived that they only brought a pretty sad selection of beer and wine. Also were going to charge us an outrageous amount for ice so we opted to bring our own. They asked for 300 lbs and probably only barely used 80 lbs. The only reason the overall rating is that high is because they were polite and showed up on time. If we could do it again, we would've gone elsewhere for our bartending services.

Profile Picture hilary, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We chose Bartenders Express to bartend our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with the process. The owner, John was great to work with and the bartenders, Franz and Rebecca showed up on time, were personable and the guests were happy with them. Franz and Rebecca served over 150 people and there was never a line.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Bartender Express for my daughter's wedding reception. They were extremely pleasant, professional and helpful. I received many, many comments from my guests on how great the "staff" was!!! I would recommend them to anyone and hire them again in an instant!!!! Their fee included all mixers, ice and cups, as well as two or three bartenders. They gave me a shopping list for alcohol based upon the number of people attending. The whole experience with Bartenders Express was drama and stress free!!! They added to the quality of our reception!

Profile Picture KJR, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

John was extremely professional and responsive from my first inquiries into Bartenders Express. The week before my wedding, one of the bartenders/servers reached out to me several times to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted. On the night of my wedding I had several guests come up to me and say how fast and friendly the bartenders were. I would definitely use Bartenders Express again and recommend them. Pricing was very reasonable as well! Thank you John, Kim, and Jessica!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So happy we chose Bartenders Express! John was so great to work with - great communication beforehand and obviously very experienced. Excellent service and delicious strong drinks - can't ask for more! We would not hesitate to use them again!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 6/10/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Bartender's Express for our 175 person wedding. John was fantastic to work with as were his staff. We provided the alcohol and Bartender's Express provided the mixers. Our crowd consisted of partiers and the bartenders were able to keep up and keep control of the night. Thank you John and your crew!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with John on a client's wedding and he was responsive, consultative and flexible - all of things an excellent vendor should be! Our bartnenders Pamela & Ricky were professional, personable and kept the line to a minimum. I always enjoy working with Bartender's Express and can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was able to book Bartenders Express under their hourly rate and provide all the drinks/cups/ice/napkins and everything, which is a great deal! Four days before my wedding, our bartender Cory emailed me with their contact info in case we needed anything last minute which was fantastic. Everyone loved him and he was incredibly friendly and professional. I highly recommend their services. I received fantastic service.

Profile Picture User7302244, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Utterly reliable, affordable, and our bartender, Pam, was the best! Everything arrived on time, so there was no pressure. When you worry about so many moving parts to an outdoor wedding reception, it's great to have someone you can count on.

Profile Picture Catherine , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Bartenders Express for my daughter's wedding for 137 guests on Sat, Sept 24. I had a special arrangement where we supplied the booze since we had specific choices we wanted to offer. They showed up on time as promised, setup promptly and with little direction, serviced our guests with a smile, and then cleaned up and left the area and supplies perfect. We hired two bartenders and one barback and never saw a line at the bar, service appeared to be prompt and our guests were very happy with the service. The 20% gratuity was also added to the bill so that was one less thing we had to worry about taking care of on that very busy day. I would highly recommend Bartenders Express for your event bartending needs. (PS The one less 1/2-star was due to some delays in communication by email.)

Profile Picture User7261985, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Finding a bartender for my wedding was the hardest task, and last vendor to be booked. After talking with John I felt confident I picked the right bar service. John worked with me and the venue and everything was just perfect for our big day! Highly recommend Bartenders express!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough great things about John and his people. He was so helpful and no nonsense during the planning process, I loved working with him. We brewed all of our own beer for the wedding and he helped us present everything perfectly. His staff was attentive, quick, and professional. A real stand out moment was that one of the bartenders kept coming to my groom and I and making sure we had drinks the whole night. It's easy to get caught up in the night and that gesture really meant a lot.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our Bartender Liz was fantastic. She showed up on time and kept all the cups filled. She even went out of our her way to help make sure the bride wasn't seen by quests arriving early. My email contact was Jon and he was great. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Bartenders Express for any function you need bartending for.

Profile Picture Mike, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bartenders Express was exactly what a vendor should be. Helpful, easy to work with and professional. When I asked the venue contact if she had ever heard/worked with Bartenders Express before she said, "seventeen years, never an issue." Add one more wedding to the books! The bartenders were fast, friendly and made a mean Moscow Mule! We had a wonderful experience working with them and if I could relive the wedding (which I wish we could!) I would hire them again and again. Ten-star rating. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service from beginning to end. Quick responses to all my questions months leading up to the event. The bartender Riley was phenomenal! Couldn't have asked for a more professional, laid back service. Price for our event was the best we found in Connecticut and there was no sacrifice on service delivery or professionalism.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't possibly say enough good things about working with John and our bartender, Jen. We planned a large surprise party for my wife and initially hired another bartending company. It was clear early on that it was not a good personality fit and we started looking for other options. I am so thankful that we found John.

He was responsive, organized, and completely accommodating. Our bartender (Jen) showed up punctually and set up the bar on her own. She was kind, organized, and a genuine joy to work with. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say. Without Bartenders Express the event would not have been the hit that it was. I would hire John's company again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired waitstaff from Bartenders Express to serve at our wedding and this was one of the BEST decisions we made in regards to choosing vendors.

The men and women from Bartenders Express were polite, thorough, and helpful. The evening was FLAWLESS in large part due to their professionalism, experience, and friendliness. They took care of all the guests and somehow found time to give special care to my husband and I. We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Richelle, 11/7/15, 13 Reviews
1.0

We hired 5 serving and wait staff for my wedding. The day of, only 4 showed and they left an hour early. My guests commented that it seemed that most of them weren't happy, never cracked a smile, and didn't seem like they wanted to be there. One woman on the staff even commented to a guest that they were "thrown into this." My mother had to constantly guide them on what to do. Even after she told them, they didn't follow through on hardly anything. Many times they were just standing around claiming they didn't know what to do. Nothing was displayed in the proper dishes and half the flatware was never put out. They also fought us on going around the table and refilling water and wine glasses. They stated it was not their job. One woman took upon herself to yell at my bartender 3 times to go refill the glasses since again it wasn't her job. Many of the appetizers and entrees were not brought out and were left to rot in the kitchen. They left a ton of trash and used dishes in the kitchen. My father and brothers had to come back the next day and clean up after them. The biggest disappointment was that the manager yelled at my mother during my wedding. She said "this was the most disorganized wedding she's ever been to!" Who makes statements like that to the mother of the bride? This company blamed all their faults on the catering and bartending that were from different companies. It was really just disgraceful and unprofessional.

Profile Picture User2890372, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were so pleased with the bartenders, Riley and Liz who worked at our wedding. They were warm, friendly, hard- working and genuinely excited about my big day. My guests related that they really thought our bartenders were wonderful. Not only were they wonderful bartenders but just nice people who were eager to help in any way that they could. They actually assisted my husband in putting on his tie and boutonniere. We recommend Bartender's Express wholeheartedly!!!

Profile Picture User5420034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review