Barr Entertainment Reviews

Barr Entertainment 7
  • Juan

Juan Bustabad · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing Wedding Service!

Bayardo made this process so easy for us! Their online portal is such an awesome tool to plan out the wedding music. We met leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page for every detail. On the day of, Barr Entertainment covered our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. Everything flowed so well! DJ Bleny brought the house down keeping all of our guests dancing! Such a joy having them DJ our special day. We can't thank you enough!!!

-Juan & Dani Bustabad

Sent on 05/25/2019

Rebecca Kennedy · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Kept the party going!

Bayardo was the best! From the beginning we knew he would be the right call for the DJ but he seriously exceeded our expectations left, right, and centre. He made the planning process so easy and was willing to communicate mostly through email as we were abroad planning the wedding. When we did meet him, he was an absolute professional and able to help us when we had no idea what we should be picking. His online site is great and so easy to use. He also made this beautiful projection for the wall that matched our cake topper, which really added to the whole evening. He knew how to get the dance floor moving! I didn't know what to expect out of my guests, but the floor was packed all night. Even my husband was out dancing and I thought I'd be dragging him out for songs! He had a few surprises up his sleeve to keep the party going and the songs we requested to definitely be played were all there throughout the night. We had one of the most fun weddings we have been to (in my biased opinion) and I give credit to Bayardo for most of that.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Anthony Argenal · Married on 09/03/2019

Barr does more than just play music. He is on another level of professionalism as he was highly detailed and organized. He was easy to work with and he always had song choice recommendations. Most importantly, he kept our wedding lively and engaging while still making the focus on me and my wife. Thank you DJ Barr. Keep it rockkinnn!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Addison · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing dj

DJ Barr far exceeded my and my husband's expectations. From our very first meeting, I could tell he and his crew were true professionals. The amount of care and detail he put into my wedding went above and beyond what we expected. The DJ is really the heart and soul of a wedding and we felt 100% comfortable putting our trust in DJ Barr. I will definitely be recommending him to friends and family as they get engaged!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 08/25/2019

Phenomenal Experience!

Oh My God!!! My husband and I live in Florida, and were so picky on the selection of our Master Of Ceremony/ DJ we couldn't settle for any local DJ's no matter how good their rates were. My husband took to YouTube and came across DJ Barr and we were sold on all of his previous weddings, events and talent that he displayed. The booking process was extremely professional and pleasant from start to finish! Now that we can talk about his actual performance - HE WAS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!!! As a MC, he was EXACTLY what we wanted especially being bi-lingual. Very interactive and an incomparable energy! As a DJ, our guests NEVER SAT DOWN! From the youngest to the oldest - HE HAD EVERYONE UP! Spinning the latest to some great old school to bring people back to good memories! If you're are searching for a DJ that stands out from the rest, look no further and reach out to DJ Barr - he will NOT disappoint and is completely Bi-LIngual which is a BIG PLUS for a lot of Hispanic couples looking for someone that is familiar with the Latino culture and all of our unique name pronunciations!!! We cannot thank you enough DJ Barr you really made our wedding stand out and EPIC!!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Alex

Alex Senchak · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ for Reception

DJ Barr was fantastic for our wedding. He was extremely easy to work with leading up to the wedding and has a great system for communicating with him.

I was impressed with how much he heard and understood what we wanted for our music. We had multiple friends and family indicate to us that the dancing and music was one of their favorite parts of the wedding. My wife and I personally danced for several hours straight and had a ton of fun.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Arielle Christian · Married on 08/22/2019

Absolutely awesome!

If you want your guests to have a good time from ceremony to reception, then go with Barr entertainment! He is so professional And has pure talent!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/10/2019

Best wedding DJ

DJ Barr exceeded every single expectation we had for our wedding. He had every guest (4 years old - 85 years old) on the dance floor having the time of their life. He played the music we requested and changed the songs fast enough that no one was bored. DJ Barr also had several fun games that none of our guests had heard about. Our ceremony was on a mountaintop and the sound quality was perfect. Everyone is still talking about how much fun the wedding was- it was truly the best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Paloma Newcombe · Married on 07/27/2019

Made our night

Our guests loved Barr. He was amazing at getting all our guests on the dance floor. He got the party going right away and also knew when to slow it down. Nobody wanted to miss a minute of our party because Barr played one hit after another. He was very engaging and our guests had an absolute blast!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 07/07/2019

Dj barr is uhmazing!

Not only was DJ Barr's music selection on point but he was super energetic and knew how to get the crowd hype! He got all the shy people out there seats and pumped everyone up! I def recommend him! He was super professional and had great stage presence!

THANK YOU BARR! You made our night that much more amazing! Remember we're calling you for our kid's future sweet16! haha

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Barr Entertainment 8

Leonardo Samanamud · Married on 07/05/2019

Your Wedding Needs DJ Barr

Bayardo truly knows how to get people on to the dance floor and keep the energy up during the entire event.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Ava

Ava Fisher · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Wedding DJ Ever!!!

We booked with Barr Entertainment for our wedding… From the very beginning, DJ Barr was a pleasure to work with! He was open to phone calls, e-mails, and text messages to figure out all the logistics needed to be discussed – and let us tell you, it was the easiest decision we made. After booking, Barr had us complete a very easy (yet detailed) questionnaire online to really find the perfect fit of music for our wedding. After completing it, we discussed some more and BAM everything was set.

At our wedding, Barr served as the master of ceremonies, and made sure everything went according to plan. From the ceremony itself, to the cocktail hour, to the reception – Barr was there creating the best and most relaxed environment we could ask for. Then, came the party! He stayed right on pace, reading our crowd perfectly, and playing each song deliberately – all while keeping the crowd pumped up and moving! It was truly an event we will never forget – and a big part of it turning out the way it did, was DJ Barr.

Thank you, Barr. Not only for what you did for us during our wedding day, but for being a spectacular professional the days leading up to the wedding. We appreciate you very much!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Emily Marlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing service

Barr Entertainment did an awesome job at our wedding! The owner Bayardo is extremely knowledgeable and helpful about any questions you might have! He was always so quick to reply to my text messages. The DJ kept the party going all night long at our wedding and everyone had such a great time!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2019

amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Not one bad song played!

Bayardo is amazing at what he does. He truly is an outstanding entertainer. Not once was the dance floor empty. He always played hits back to back and my guests loved him. Besides being a great dj, but he is wonderful to work with and responds back to you quickly and is always available to answer your questions. You are missing out if you don’t hire him for your next event!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Thais

Thais Borba · Married on 05/19/2019

Best DJ ever!

I can't say enough about Barr Entertainment, They provided exceptional service, great professionalism, quality sound and music, extremely fun props and add ons like latest tech photo booth, Co2 gun, even fire works if your venue allows! DJ Barr knows how to start and keep the party going. I got so many compliments about my wedding and how much fun it was, literally every one was on the dance floor all night. DJ Barr really cares about his work and you can tell how passionate he and his crew are about all their events. I can honestly say I had the best DJ ever

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Barr Entertainment 9
  • Anh

Anh Ca · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome time for everyone!

We just had our wedding on 5/4/2019 and Barr Entertainment (Bayardo) really came through and was amazing! Bayardo was keen on details and made sure everything was right for us and our wedding party. The music was popping the whole time and if my wife and I weren’t busy with photos, we would’ve been on the dance floor too. Lighting was on point, Bayardo was a great MC, sound system was loud and clear, and never a dull moment with the music. We highly recommend Barr Entertainment, super affordable but such great service!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Garabito · Married on 04/06/2019

5 Star DJ for Sure! 🙌🏽

5 Star DJ!

Barr and his team are absolutely amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night of our wedding and guests continue to rave about how awesome the DJ at our wedding was. Working with Barr and his team through the entire process was wonderful. They made everything so easy and stress free. Their online music portal takes all the guess work out of planing and choosing music for the wedding. Barr not only provided incredible music for the reception but, also an amazing show. We opted for the TVs and Photo Booth which was awesome! They streamed the photo booth pictures on to the TVs while dancing was going on and people where loosing their minds on the dance floor at all the funny pictures. Barr completely blew us away with everything. We cannot thank him and his team for giving us a night we will never forget!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jennifer Hyppolite · Married on 03/29/2019

Great DJ. Definitely recommend.

Awesome experience. He makes everyone get on their feet

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2019

Awesome DJ!

Finding the perfect DJ for our wedding was definitely on top of the list as far as setting our priorities straight. My family likes to get wild so we were very selective on who we picked. We booked Barr and it was one of, if not the best wedding decisions that we had to make. To this day, im still watching videos over and over and over again of people dancing. His MC skills, equiptment, lighting setup and sound system truly enhanced our wedding reception getting people FROM ALL AGE GROUPS out of their seats and onto the dance floor. DJ Barr seriously made everything flow just perfectly. He is professional, organized, friendly, responsive with all his communication, has an upbeat personality but most importantly, RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY. Our wedding was so memorable and the best day of our lives. Everybody's worst nightmare is an empty dance floor with boring music. That will not happen it with Barr because customer service and client satisfaction are his number one priority. If you hire him, i can guarantee you wont be disapointed. Thanks again Barr!!! You are the best.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Drew

Drew Skiba · Married on 03/23/2019

Best dj ever!!

Literally the best dj ever for Hispanic American weddings. He somehow got everyone on the dance floor and our family’s are still talking about how great he is. Services come at a price but definitely get what you pay for ! I suggest the photo booth as well!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Terri Tsui · Married on 02/17/2019

The Best DJ We Could’ve Asked For!

When deciding to get married, I knew two things would be the most important for me in the reception: DJ and cake. Barr Entertainment was amazing! They exceeded all expectations for us and were incredibly accommodating for us. One of the best things was the list we were able to create on the website. We put all the songs we wanted, for dinner or dancing, and also what songs we really didn’t like and shouldn’t be played. That really took all the guesswork out for us. On top of that, the set up at the wedding was beautiful! They also set a beautiful monogram for us and we opted for the glow sticks and photo booth. Let me tell you, no regrets right there! The glow sticks were so fun and all the kids also had a blast with them. And the photo booth was a seriously last minute addition that I can’t imagine not having. We even got a cute photo booth booklet with peoples pictures and notes the night of the wedding. I would definitely recommend it. As far as I’m concerned, Barr entertainment will be my go to with anyone’s future wedding. I will recommend them to anyone, people of all different music styles. My wife and I have very different music styles, she loves oldies and I love top 40/club music. We both felt super represented. Thank you Barr Entertainment for making this the best wedding we could’ve asked for!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2018

Phonemenal DJ with awesome Skills

DJ Barr is hands down one of the best in the business. He is an incredible DJ. He is so nice, personable and is very accommodating. He gave us such great service throughout the entire planning process. He provided us with so many features, the packages are not cookie cutter which we liked. I also had a special effects request that he hadn't done before, it didn't stop him from making it happen. He aims to satisfy everything on your wish list. I had so much fun designing with DJ Barr layouts and backdrops to go with our NYE/Great Gatsby themed wedding. but then... our wedding night - we were blown away by his DJ skills. My family is still talking about how crazy awesome the DJ was for our wedding. The party was phenomenal! If you want an awesome night that you will never forget - DJ Barr is your man.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Barr Entertainment 10
    Barr Entertainment 11
    Barr Entertainment 12

Barr Entertainment's reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for this review! I had so much fun playing at your wedding! It was an absolute Pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for letting me bring in the new year with such a BANG! :)

Mandy · Married on 12/30/2018

Barr was great to work with.

Barr was wonderful to work with. At all times he was professional and friendly. He managed to get both sides of the family up and dancing, which lead to some of the best photos of the night. I would 100% work with Barr again. Next party, he will be my first call.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Barr Entertainment's reply:

Mandy & Ted, It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you so much for having us!

Sebastian De Dios · Married on 12/23/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

As the title says Barr really exceeded our expectations. He was very professional, and very easy to work with. Barr nailed everyone of our request. We asked that he do his best to get everyone on the dance floor, and he delivered. Non-stop dancing!! We had a very diverse group, from different cultures and he mixed the music so well. Look no further then Barr Entertainment. Thanks again for an UNFORGETTABLE Night!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Barr Entertainment's reply:

Guys, Thank you so much for this review! Your wedding was so much fun! Thank you for letting us be a part of it. Hope you guys had a great honey moon. :)

Matt Platz · Married on 12/08/2018

Christmas Wedding

Celebrated our wedding last week with Barr and could not be more happy. The days before the ceremony they worked with us to make sure our day would be perfect. On the day of the event they did amazing getting everyone involved and dancing even the more stubborn people who did not want to dance at first had a great time.

Sent on 12/14/2018