Barr Entertainment Reviews

Barr Entertainment 7
  • Juan

Juan Bustabad · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing Wedding Service!

Bayardo made this process so easy for us! Their online portal is such an awesome tool to plan out the wedding music. We met leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page for every detail. On the day of, Barr Entertainment covered our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. Everything flowed so well! DJ Bleny brought the house down keeping all of our guests dancing! Such a joy having them DJ our special day. We can't thank you enough!!!

-Juan & Dani Bustabad

Sent on 05/25/2019

Rebecca Kennedy · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Kept the party going!

Bayardo was the best! From the beginning we knew he would be the right call for the DJ but he seriously exceeded our expectations left, right, and centre. He made the planning process so easy and was willing to communicate mostly through email as we were abroad planning the wedding. When we did meet him, he was an absolute professional and able to help us when we had no idea what we should be picking. His online site is great and so easy to use. He also made this beautiful projection for the wall that matched our cake topper, which really added to the whole evening. He knew how to get the dance floor moving! I didn't know what to expect out of my guests, but the floor was packed all night. Even my husband was out dancing and I thought I'd be dragging him out for songs! He had a few surprises up his sleeve to keep the party going and the songs we requested to definitely be played were all there throughout the night. We had one of the most fun weddings we have been to (in my biased opinion) and I give credit to Bayardo for most of that.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Anthony Argenal · Getting married on 09/03/2019

Barr does more than just play music. He is on another level of professionalism as he was highly detailed and organized. He was easy to work with and he always had song choice recommendations. Most importantly, he kept our wedding lively and engaging while still making the focus on me and my wife. Thank you DJ Barr. Keep it rockkinnn!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Emily Marlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing service

Barr Entertainment did an awesome job at our wedding! The owner Bayardo is extremely knowledgeable and helpful about any questions you might have! He was always so quick to reply to my text messages. The DJ kept the party going all night long at our wedding and everyone had such a great time!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Thais

Thais Borba · Married on 05/19/2019

Best DJ ever!

I can't say enough about Barr Entertainment, They provided exceptional service, great professionalism, quality sound and music, extremely fun props and add ons like latest tech photo booth, Co2 gun, even fire works if your venue allows! DJ Barr knows how to start and keep the party going. I got so many compliments about my wedding and how much fun it was, literally every one was on the dance floor all night. DJ Barr really cares about his work and you can tell how passionate he and his crew are about all their events. I can honestly say I had the best DJ ever

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Barr Entertainment 8
  • Anh

Anh Ca · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome time for everyone!

We just had our wedding on 5/4/2019 and Barr Entertainment (Bayardo) really came through and was amazing! Bayardo was keen on details and made sure everything was right for us and our wedding party. The music was popping the whole time and if my wife and I weren’t busy with photos, we would’ve been on the dance floor too. Lighting was on point, Bayardo was a great MC, sound system was loud and clear, and never a dull moment with the music. We highly recommend Barr Entertainment, super affordable but such great service!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Garabito · Married on 04/06/2019

5 Star DJ for Sure! 🙌🏽

5 Star DJ!

Barr and his team are absolutely amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night of our wedding and guests continue to rave about how awesome the DJ at our wedding was. Working with Barr and his team through the entire process was wonderful. They made everything so easy and stress free. Their online music portal takes all the guess work out of planing and choosing music for the wedding. Barr not only provided incredible music for the reception but, also an amazing show. We opted for the TVs and Photo Booth which was awesome! They streamed the photo booth pictures on to the TVs while dancing was going on and people where loosing their minds on the dance floor at all the funny pictures. Barr completely blew us away with everything. We cannot thank him and his team for giving us a night we will never forget!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jennifer Hyppolite · Married on 03/29/2019

Great DJ. Definitely recommend.

Awesome experience. He makes everyone get on their feet

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2019

Awesome DJ!

Finding the perfect DJ for our wedding was definitely on top of the list as far as setting our priorities straight. My family likes to get wild so we were very selective on who we picked. We booked Barr and it was one of, if not the best wedding decisions that we had to make. To this day, im still watching videos over and over and over again of people dancing. His MC skills, equiptment, lighting setup and sound system truly enhanced our wedding reception getting people FROM ALL AGE GROUPS out of their seats and onto the dance floor. DJ Barr seriously made everything flow just perfectly. He is professional, organized, friendly, responsive with all his communication, has an upbeat personality but most importantly, RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY. Our wedding was so memorable and the best day of our lives. Everybody's worst nightmare is an empty dance floor with boring music. That will not happen it with Barr because customer service and client satisfaction are his number one priority. If you hire him, i can guarantee you wont be disapointed. Thanks again Barr!!! You are the best.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Drew

Drew Skiba · Married on 03/23/2019

Best dj ever!!

Literally the best dj ever for Hispanic American weddings. He somehow got everyone on the dance floor and our family’s are still talking about how great he is. Services come at a price but definitely get what you pay for ! I suggest the photo booth as well!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2018

Phonemenal DJ with awesome Skills

DJ Barr is hands down one of the best in the business. He is an incredible DJ. He is so nice, personable and is very accommodating. He gave us such great service throughout the entire planning process. He provided us with so many features, the packages are not cookie cutter which we liked. I also had a special effects request that he hadn't done before, it didn't stop him from making it happen. He aims to satisfy everything on your wish list. I had so much fun designing with DJ Barr layouts and backdrops to go with our NYE/Great Gatsby themed wedding. but then... our wedding night - we were blown away by his DJ skills. My family is still talking about how crazy awesome the DJ was for our wedding. The party was phenomenal! If you want an awesome night that you will never forget - DJ Barr is your man.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Barr Entertainment 9
    Barr Entertainment 10
    Barr Entertainment 11

Barr Entertainment's reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for this review! I had so much fun playing at your wedding! It was an absolute Pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for letting me bring in the new year with such a BANG! :)

Mandy · Married on 12/30/2018

Barr was great to work with.

Barr was wonderful to work with. At all times he was professional and friendly. He managed to get both sides of the family up and dancing, which lead to some of the best photos of the night. I would 100% work with Barr again. Next party, he will be my first call.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Barr Entertainment's reply:

Mandy & Ted, It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you so much for having us!

Sebastian De Dios · Married on 12/23/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

As the title says Barr really exceeded our expectations. He was very professional, and very easy to work with. Barr nailed everyone of our request. We asked that he do his best to get everyone on the dance floor, and he delivered. Non-stop dancing!! We had a very diverse group, from different cultures and he mixed the music so well. Look no further then Barr Entertainment. Thanks again for an UNFORGETTABLE Night!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Barr Entertainment's reply:

Guys, Thank you so much for this review! Your wedding was so much fun! Thank you for letting us be a part of it. Hope you guys had a great honey moon. :)

Matt Platz · Married on 12/08/2018

Christmas Wedding

Celebrated our wedding last week with Barr and could not be more happy. The days before the ceremony they worked with us to make sure our day would be perfect. On the day of the event they did amazing getting everyone involved and dancing even the more stubborn people who did not want to dance at first had a great time.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Christine Hulse · Married on 10/28/2018

Best in the business!

From our first meeting with Bayardo we knew that Barr Entertainment had to be our wedding entertainment. Bayardo was super helpful and responsive. He is very genuine. During our whole process it never felt like we were being sold to, which is one of my favorite aspects of the company. Bayardo actually seemed interested in our wedding, we didn’t feel like we where being pitched or sold to what so ever. We met other DJ companies and they all had the same BS about about how they’ve all done millions of weddings. Bayardo was honest and said he has been a DJ for many years but, that the company was new. Even so we felt supper comfortable using him. He listened and ask question about the wedding as a whole not just the entertainment side of things. You can tell he isn passionate about the the business and absolutely loves his job. He is a true professional. I am so happy have found and to have chosen Barr Entertainment. THANK YOU BAYARDO!!!!

Erin · Married on 10/28/2018

Packed Dance Floor Guaranteed.

We loved DJ Barr. Start to finish, he was always sweet, calm, collected, humble, and had a lot of energy that kept things fun.  Not only is he a great DJ, but a really awesome person. He actually checked up on us during dinner and asked how the food was, if we needed anything, or if there was anything he could do to make things even better. Thats attention to service! Who does that... Barr.

He made our dream wedding a reality. I am still getting texts from friends and family, complementing us on how much fun they had at our wedding. Barr was able to get everyone in attendance on the dance floor. He was able to accommodate all our weird request, without missing a beat. Crazy EDM for my husband and our wild friends and country music for my side of the family. He was able to set an atmosphere that made everyone feel comfortable. One second my grandma is dancing next second she's fist pumping my husband.

If you want a well-organized DJ that takes the stress off from wedding planning, hire DJ Barr. You will have a packed dance floor 100% guaranteed!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nicole Brady · Married on 10/27/2018

Epic wedding!

DJ Barr is hands down the BEST wedding DJ out there!!!! I'm am so glad that we have him. Barr was very accommodative and responsive during our planning process. He have us plenty of music suggestions and also allow us to summit our own using his portal. Made things super easy. No need to keep looking for a wedding DJ hire Barr Entertainment TODAY! They will do such an amazing job mixing & remixing the music and making sure are on the dance floor all night long! Our guest can't stop thanking us for such an awesome night. Thank you Barr and Staff.

Amanda Dowle · Married on 10/26/2018

.... So freaking awesome!

BARR ENTERTAINMENT is the way to go!!!! Our wedding was freaking awesome. The planning process was extremely easy and any questions we had, were answered right away (even my midnight messages lol). I loved the fact that I could just text him with question and no need to go back and forth with e-mails. Barr makes the planning process hassles and extremely simple with their planning portal. We were able to input our music request including our must plays, don’t plays, and even dinner music. You can really get hands on with your music if you want. I honestly just gave him a few songs suggestions and Bayardo handled the rest he knew exactly what to play with little direction. The portal also allowed us to set our bridal party line up, the music we used ceremony, the entrance music for the reception, first dance, as well as our parent dance dances.

As for services we opted for Photo Booth, TVs, dancing on the clouds, uplighting / dance floor lighting and co2 blasters. They prepared a picture slide show for us which we ran during dinner. They even scanned the photos for us and allowed us to summit any Digital photos via their portal. From the start to finish, the dance floor was PACKED!!! Barr Entertainment is absolutely amazing our guests could not stop talking about how FREAKING AMAZING our wedding was. If you want your guest screaming “one more song!” At the end go the night you absolutely have to hire BARR Entertainment. They truly do set the BAR!!!

Marisa Chadwick · Married on 10/19/2018

Epic wedding

I can’t express how amazing DJ Barr and his team! We had our wedding 2 weeks ago and my guests are still talking about it. He is really a professional. He made sure that spotlight was on us the entire night. He was so awesome!!! Exceeded all of our expectations! First class Professionalism, service, and production. You definitely get your money’s worth! No need to look for any other DJ company, Barr Entertainment is the way to go!

Bryana Demers · Married on 10/13/2018

Best dj ever

BEST DJ EVER! LOOK NO FURTHER THAN BARR ENTERTAINMENT. HAD MY GUESTS ON THE DANCE FLOOR ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!! So much fun

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mayra · Married on 10/07/2018

Without DJ BARR our wedding party would not have been complete. We first discovered Barr Entertainment on YouTube and we knew right away that we needed to book him. He is the most genuine down to earth person. Most companies are about BUSINESS, but DJ Barr made us feel like family. His #1 priority is making sure your wedding day is nothing but perfect. His MC skills are out of this world, he adds class, wit, charm, comedy, and professionalism. Having a mixed American/Mexican wedding is not easy and he had EVERY SINGLE PERSON at our party on their feet. Barr Entertainment is all you need and more, no need to consider any other option.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Barr Entertainment 12
    Barr Entertainment 13
    Barr Entertainment 14
    Barr Entertainment 15

Angel · Married on 09/15/2018

Barr Entertainment will have your event spectacular with the wild lighting and effects. Especially the Dry Ice Machine. Service was on point, you guys had all the great old school music my daughter loves. They had my daughters Sweet 16 wild, guest enjoyed themselves. Will differently be working with you guys for our next events.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Barr Entertainment 16
    Barr Entertainment 17

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent Wedding DJ!!!

DJ Barr is an excellent DJ. He kept the dance floor packed all night and also handled a bunch of special requests with patience and enthusiasm. He also MC'd for us and did a really, really nice job. He is super organized and responsive and just a solid guy. We would recommend him to any couple!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Apryle · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Barr provided us with an above & beyond experience! He was very accommodating and very flexible with our requests which made our wedding an unforgettable experience! All our guests had nonstop compliments about DJ Barr and how lit the party was! He is very personable and works with you to get the best package that will work for your event. He is without a doubt the best DJ/host we have ever worked with and we’ll definitely look forward to booking him for our future events.

Sent on 08/27/2018