Barnyard Photography Reviews

Barnyard Photography 7
  • Liza

Liza Amatetti · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great to work with!

I rented a photo booth from Barnyard Photography and the whole process was so easy. Sean worked with me to determine the best solution to fit my needs and was extremely responsive over email and phone. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Awesome Customer Service

I looked into Barnyard as a potential photography service for my wedding. All of my questions were answered promptly and customer service was great. Unfortunately, I was unable to hire for other reasons, but I still wanted to be sure to leave a great review on the customer service!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jordan Dennis · Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing but the best!

We hired Barnyard Photography for our recent outdoor wedding. Our photographer & videographer were both so kind, talented, and creative! They were right there to capture the moment without "being in the way." SO many of our guests asked where we hired them from since they were nothing but professional and personable with everyone! We cannot wait to see our finished photos and video!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

A great choice!

Both of our photographers (Joe and Ryan) were fantastic to work with, and managed to support our on-the-fly vision for wedding portraits as well as capture the 'real' unscripted moments we so desired. Our guests were impressed by their ability to cover the event without disruption or distraction from the festivities. We are very happy with the finished product, and would highly recommend Barnyard Photography to others for their events. Very, very pleased!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Carroll · Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

We had James for our wedding day on June 2, 2019, and he was amazing. He was so professional and really listened to our ideas for photos as well as offering great shot ideas! I can't wait to see our photos!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Susan · Married on 05/11/2019

Lovely photos, wonderful to work with

We choose Barnyard for the wedding based upon the recommendation of a friend. They were most accommodating and wonderful. We had 2 photographers, both were great: unobtrusive, fun and we have so many great photo's of the preparations, the ceremony, the wedding party, the reception and great (complimentary) candid's of the guests.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kelley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing pictures!

We used Barnyard for our wedding and were impressed every step of the way. Sean did our first call and took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for. He was honest about our needs and what we can provide for us, without trying to oversell the packages we don’t need. The pricing and packages are clear with no hidden fees. James and Hitoshi were our photographers, James called us a week before the wedding to get to know us and learn our vision. They are professional and clearly have done a lot of wedding as they were able to quickly organize everyone and get all the pictures we needed in a timely manner. We just received our pictures and we couldn’t love them any more than we do! There are so many great pictures to try to choose from!! We also did the photo blast at the wedding and the guests loved being able to take their own pictures and take them home from the wedding. This was a great company to work with, from start to finish you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/29/2019

From the first conversation I had with Sean, I felt GREAT. I knew I needed to talk with other photographers but I knew that they were going to be our photographer within one conversation. He gave great tips and suggestions for pictures as well as being familiar with our venue. I can't wait to see the pictures from our upcoming wedding in March!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Christina · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful work and professionalism!

We hired Barnyard Photography for our wedding. The pictures came out wonderfully! The images were crisp and creative, and really captured some wonderful moments. A really professional business, and very quick to respond to inquires and turn the pictures around.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Barnyard Photography 8

Stephanie O’Connor · Married on 11/03/2018

November 2018 Wedding

I would recommend Barnyard Photography to my friends and family. Professional, beautiful photos, and our photographer delivered on what I wanted to focus on for the day. They responded very quickly to my questions and were so courteous. I’m very satisfied with our wedding photos- we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Emily · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decison we made!

We knew from the start of our wedding planning process that we would need a good photographer to capture the day, and Barnyard Photography went above and beyond our expectations! They were referred to us by a good friend and helped us every step of the way! Sean was professional, attentive, and accommodating; always willing to answer questions and made sure we were comfortable with the timeline of the day. James was our main photographer who came to our house the morning of the wedding and was able to take great pictures before heading to the church. He called a week or so before the wedding, gathering information about what kind of shots that we wanted and did an amazing job executing them. Toshi was our second photographer, starting out at the church. He was great at capturing all of the moments of the day and was a pleasure to work with. Both photographers worked well together and captured different, creative styles of pictures. The pictures came back quickly and were everything that we wanted and more! We couldn't have asked for a better photography team!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Alexia Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

We cannot begin to describe how amazing our photos are from our wedding and our engagement session! We were thrilled with all of the special moments captured from our day. We had a great experience with Sean and the Barnyard team. Thanks so much for everything, we will truly cherish our memories!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Ever!

You have to book Barnyard for your wedding. Rochelle was our photographer and she was the BEST ever. And not just photography wise...we had so much fun with her that everyone was so sad when she had to leave at the end of the night. We made her stay and dance (: they captured some incredible photos and I LOVE how easy everything is. My husband and I are very simple - we just wanted to own all of our photos and make our own decisions about which we liked and didn't like. This also made it super easy to share our photos with our parents who live on opposite sides of the country. Choose Barnyard - you literally cannot beat the price, quality, and personality that comes with their packages!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Layla

Layla · Married on 09/22/2018

Above and Beyond

We used Barnyard for our day of pictures and we were not disappointed. Our photographer (Tony) did pre-ceremony pics, first look pics, ceremony and reception pics. He gave me wonderful advice on the timing of the day and how to keep the wedding party ready and on schedule. I truly enjoyed working with him and would recommend Barnyard wholeheartedly!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Barnyard Photography 13
    Barnyard Photography 14

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

An Absolute Dream!

James and Sean were everywhere, capturing every shot! We chose to stagger our photographers, so that one came earlier, one came later, and both were available for the main event; Barnyard Photography made it easy to personalize our package to make this work. The photographers were professional and friendly, which was especially awesome considering their very reasonable price tag. We would recommend Barnyard Photography to our friends and family!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommended! Sean at the office was great! Quick to respond to my emails and questions and made the planning process seamless. Our photographers Tony and Toshi were amazing! They were always there to capture every moment but we’re never in the way. Our videographer Ryan was also amazing! Again, he was always there to capture every moment without being intrusive. We heard so many great compliments from our friends and family. They were all so warm and welcoming and I felt like I had known them forever even though we just met! Thanks again guys, you made our day one to remember!
    Meaghan & Steve
    9.15.18

Sent on 09/18/2018

N · Married on 09/02/2018

An excellent group of true professionals. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Paige Anderson · Married on 08/18/2018

Great photos

Barnyard did an amazing job capturing our wedding! Our photographer was very attentive to all of the detail shots we requested and captured our guests having a lot of fun, which was exactly what we wanted. They came highly recommended from a friend of ours who got married a few years ago and we are so glad we went with them. Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2018

James was easy to work with and awesome

Sent on 06/12/2018

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

We used barnyard photography for our wedding on 6/9/18 and they were absolutely amazing. From the planning, engagement session to the day of, everything was just perfect. We had James for our engagement photographer and main photographer on the wedding day. Ryan was our second photographer. We absolutely loved working with both of them and they captured all the shots we wanted and those we didn't know we wanted :). James was super fun to work with and I couldn't recommend a better photographer.

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Barnyard Photography 15
    Barnyard Photography 16

Michele Dominick · Married on 05/19/2018

Great Team!

The whole team at Barnyard is amazing! They made the whole booking process really easy and were always so fast to reply when we had any questions during the months leading up to our wedding. We met with our photographer about a month beforehand and we were very happy with how easy he was to work with. The big day has come and gone but we have amazing photos to look back on.

Sent on 12/31/2018

LINDA · Married on 04/28/2018

To any engaged couple who are looking for a fantastic, talented, professional and courteous photographer who knows exactly what they are there to do for you and comes with a great price, then you have come to the right place!! Not only is this company amazing in their work, but they truly put out all the effort for you and the pictures that we have received, were nothing short of breathtaking!! We married in April 28th, 2018, Hitoshi came extra early to set up in our house and took such great shots that we were shocked to see!! Those moments captured is priceless and I am so thankful to him for that. Hitoshi was very much on our time schedule to the very last minute and our every request that we discussed a few days before, was followed. The photos were all very gorgeous and we just can't stop looking at them! We are very grateful to have come upon Barnyard Photography. Our correspondence via email with Sean was straight to the point and he was extremely accommodating with quick responses at all hours of the day. Thank you Sean and Hitoshi, you guys are the BEST!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Shawna · Married on 04/20/2018

Barnyard exceeded my expectations! I felt like they were also apart of the wedding group. They fit right in. We became very friendly as soon as I met them. James and Rochelle were full of smiles and ideas. They kept us moving in the right direction to get the pictures we wanted. James knew exactly what needed to be done. Rochelle was great working with the guys to ensure we got the shots we needed. I would for sure choose them again. Thank you!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Barnyard Photography 24
    Barnyard Photography 25
    Barnyard Photography 26

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

I’m so glad I went with barnyard. They did an amazing job. Our photographer joe worked really hard and captured some wonderful shots. They were flexible and allowed us to choose some shots we really wanted. He also did a great job keeping my dog focused. They took so many pictures. I couldn’t t be happier with how many I have to pick from. I would definitely recommend Barnyard for your wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2018