Barnyard Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Sharon
    Sharon S. Married on 05/29/2022

Outstanding photography

When we received our photos back, they were superb. My mother in law said it best: "the photographer was excellent; I was laughing and crying all over again - just absolutely love them" So big thanks Adam; you were punctual, friendly and professional. Your candid photos really captured the happiness and joy of everyone celebrating with us. 5 golden stars to Barnyard Photography.
    Danielle V. Married on 04/23/2022

Crying at our Photos!

Crying at our pictures! Barnyard (specifically James) captured our engagement and wedding photos and they're incredible. We love having such special memories of our perfect day!
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 03/11/2022

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!

We were extremely happy with Barnyard Photography. They were professional from start to finish and our photo’s turned out absolutely beautiful. Rochelle was prompt, attentive and had great ideas. I HIGHLY recommend this company for any event you may have. They are terrific!!!
  • Paige
    Paige B. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing service, amazing results

Sean made the booking and rescheduling (several times due to Covid) simple and stress-free. Rochelle was our photographer and she exceeded our expectations in every way. She helped to create and capture beautiful photos for our first look, she was able to control and impress our crazy families and friends for group photos, AND she managed to snap many AMAZING candid photos to help us relive our special day over and over again. Not to mention, we received ALL of our photos in less than THREE weeks! We are in love with our entire album and beyond grateful for Barnyard Photography. Thank you so much for capturing all of the love, laughter, and tears in picture form. We will absolutely use Barnyard Photography again and recommend to all!
  • Gwen
    Gwen F. Married on 11/27/2021

Wonderful experience!

We used Barnyard Photography for our November 2021 wedding and had such a great experience. Sean was quick to respond and answer all my questions, website with options/pricing was very straight forward and easy navigate. We had Adam for our photographer and Bobby for our videographer, they were so creative and easy to work with. Everything turned out wonderful and we are so happy we chose them for our wedding day.
    Paige M. Married on 11/12/2021

Outstanding

Barnyard Photography is AMAZING! This company is so incredible and I’m so happy I hired them for my wedding! We had James and Kyle as our photographers and they made all our pictures come to life and it’s exactly what I imagined! I can’t thank them enough for the beautiful photos and the kind, professional, and personable service provided as well. They were so easy to work with and made all our pictures so natural and candid looking ! Sean, the owner, from the start, was always available if you had any questions and made the planning so smooth and easy, which is what every bride wants! Thank you again! Outstanding service and quality of pictures! : )
    Kaylee L. Married on 10/01/2021

We had so much fun working with Bobby!

We had the best day with Bobby at our wedding in Wilmington, DE on 10/1/21. He was absolutely fantastic and on top of everything throughout the whole day. We and our wedding party have nothing but great things to about working with him. Thank you for being a part of our big day! We cannot wait to see the final videos! Love, K&B
    Nicole H. Married on 09/11/2021

I would 10/10 recommend

We used Barnyard for our wedding photos after they were recommended to us by a number of friends. I am so happy I chose this company. Our photos turned out beautiful. Liz was our photographer and she did a wonderful job. She called a few days ahead to get the details for our day. She was on time and professional and was so pleasant to work with. The website says photos typically take 4-8 weeks and we had ours in less than 8 weeks. I love how they provide the full library of image files. I created my own album using the files. This company gave me exactly what I wanted and was a better value than similar companies quoted me. I loved the transparent pricing model, which makes it easy when trying to plan and nail down vendors. Thank you so much Liz and Barnyard Photography!!
    Tina M. Married on 09/11/2021

Great photographers for your special day

They went above and beyond with their communication, professionalism and were very punctual. The photography was amazing, they captured our special day perfectly and our guests had such a great time with the photoblast. Thank you Sean and crew for an awesome experience!
  • Liza
    Liza Married on 09/05/2021

Great to work with!

I rented a photo booth from Barnyard Photography and the whole process was so easy. Sean worked with me to determine the best solution to fit my needs and was extremely responsive over email and phone. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photo booth.
  • Natalie
    Natalie O. Married on 08/07/2021

Best Choice for our Wedding!!!

We highly recommend Barnyard photography. Sean was great to work with in scheduling everything. We could not have asked for a better pair of photographers either with Adam and Rochelle. They made the experience of taking pictures so much fun and also did exactly what we wanted. Our album turned out so stunning and we can’t say enough good things about our experience! We also got them a month after the event so it was a quick turn around for a fabulous product! We also got a photo booth through Barnyard and got the flash drive for that the night of our wedding, so we got to enjoy those hilarious pics early. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Jen G. Married on 07/17/2021

Beautiful photos!!

Sean and Dan at barnyard are amazing people to work with! Sean flawlessly handled all of the planning and scheduling with me, which wasn't easy because I live 5 hours away and Dan was our wonderful photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding day. I cannot express enough how beautiful Dan's photos are, especially the close ups! He did such a great job and was very light hearted and fun to work with all day! And then, Sean got us our wedding photos back so fast and we just can't stop looking at them; they really are that beautiful!
    Syreeta W. Married on 06/13/2021

Wonderful Experience

Barnyard Photography provided a wonderful experience for my wedding. Sean was very helpful, thoroughly explained all services and available to answer all my questions. Rochelle was very sweet and fun and captured so many great moments during my wedding. I also worked with Sean to design my wedding album and the outcome was beautiful! I cannot thank Barnyard Photography enough for their outstanding service and for my amazing photos.
  • Housetyrrell2020
    Jacqueline Married on 06/07/2021

Awesome Customer Service

I looked into Barnyard as a potential photography service for my wedding. All of my questions were answered promptly and customer service was great. Unfortunately, I was unable to hire for other reasons, but I still wanted to be sure to leave a great review on the customer service!
    Brittany B. Married on 06/04/2021

Stress Free Experience!

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with our choice to have Barnyard do our wedding photography, videography and Photo Booth! Everyone was super professional, punctual, friendly and had a great quality of work. My husband and I felt that we were in good hands with Barnyard we felt no stress in regards to photos and videos. We couldn't have picked a better team!
    Jeremy Married on 05/30/2021

Would 100% recommend

We used Barnyard and were not disappointed. They helped us make the most of a rainy day, and coordinated beautiful photos. Aside from the actual product, the service was excellent--they were easy to work with before during and after the wedding. They were very responsive and professional, and worked with us to ensure they delivered the exact product we had in mind. Great team, would use them again in a heartbeat.
    Anastasia P. Married on 05/15/2021

Don’t hesitate, book these guys!

We used Barnyard photography for our May, 2021 wedding, as well as our engagement shoot. James, our photographer was amazing. We had (and still have) so many people from our wedding commenting on how he was “everywhere at once”. Sean, the owner, is SO incredibly responsive whenever I would email or call him. He was also great at accommodating us when we wanted a sneak peek, so we could make our save the dates and thank you cards! I cannot recommend Barnyard Photography more.
    Angela Married on 04/03/2021

Awesome experience

Sean was super easy to work with, our photos turned out amazing and making the album was a very easy process. I’d recommend them to anyone in need of a professional photographer
    Mo Married on 10/25/2020

Stellar service

As a photographer myself, I have been thoroughly impressed with barnyard’s professionalism, quality of work and service delivery. They were so easy to work with and considered our vision for our wedding photography. They’re super timely, friendly, and Even beat their estimated delivery time. We can’t stop looking at our wedding pictures.
  • Jenn
    Jenn M. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend!!

Barnyard Photography were amazing from beginning to end. Sean was wonderful to work with and so responsive to all our questions. He helped determine what we would need for the day and made the process a breeze. James was our photographer and he was so awesome. He was so nice and easy to work with during all of the different photos we wanted. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or for any event you may be having! You will not be disappointed!
    Gia L. Married on 10/02/2020

Wedding Day Photography

I can’t say enough about Barnyard Photography! From the day I spoke to the owner Sean until the day we received the photos, this company was amazing. Sean was so responsive and helpful through everything. Especially all the changes that the coronavirus pandemic brought but we knew everything would work out. Sean made everything so easy for us and didn’t have to worry about anything. Our photographer Adam was great. He had awesome ideas, showed us what he envisioned. He was funny and just a go with the flow person. We received amazing photos from our wedding that we will cherish. If you need a photographer, look no further!
    Krystina F. Married on 10/01/2020

Wedding Oct 2020

From the minute Sean answered the phone I knew I made the right choice inquiring about them. He explained how the day of would work & that the photographer who would be working with us would call me a few days before. We were lucky enough to get Rochelle - she was our most perfect fit. She captured our day BEAUTIFULLY. Her kindness & overall energy just made our day that much better. I cannot recommend them enough. 10/10
  • Katrina
    Katrina A. Married on 09/19/2020

Happy from beginning to end!

From beginning to end, Barnyard Photography made the experience seamless. We opted to do a small intimate ceremony this year and had James as our photographer. Pre-ceremony communications were easy, he listened to my 'must have' list and captured so many candid moments! It's honestly been so difficult to decide which to have printed because they all have a special something captured. I have also hired Barnyard Photography for our wedding next year as well!
  • Allison
    Allison D. Married on 09/04/2020

Above and beyond

I could not have picked a better group of people to photograph my wedding. From the very first time I spoke to Sean on the phone, I knew I was I trusting the right people for the job. He was very quick to respond to any communication, answered all of my questions and really seemed like he understood my vision and what I was looking to accomplish. Dan was my main photographer and even talking to him beforehand I could tell he had a great grasp of what I wanted. He was very organized and took notes to ensure he didn’t miss any shots, he was there early to scope out the best places to take photos and gave me the direction I was looking for when it came time to actually get photos done. I really appreciated his ability to take control and direct our families so we could get things done in a timely manor, all while remaining professional. The turn around time for my photos was a lot faster then expected! I was really blown away by how amazing everything turned out. Barnyard gave me exactly what I was looking for and more! Sean even called me after the fact to check in and make sure I was satisfied. I seriously could not have asked for a better, more professional and helpful group of people to have been part of our special day!
    Heather P. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing! Wedding during Covid

Barnyard was simply amazing to work with, from start to finish! We were originally supposed to get married in June '20 and booked Barnyard for our photography/videography a year before. Due to Covid, we thought it'd be safe to push back our wedding to August. The week of our new wedding date, we switched venues, times, etc. and Barnyard was so flexible in making sure we had a photographer and videographer on our big day!! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was definitely not easy, but Barnyard made the process a lot smoother. The day of, James (photographer) and Bobby (videographer) arrived on time, and were very professional and outgoing. They both did an amazing job capturing every moment of our big day.. I cannot thank them & Barnyard enough!!