Barnyard Photography Reviews

208 Reviews for Barnyard Photography

• Housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 01/20/2021

Awesome Customer Service

I looked into Barnyard as a potential photography service for my wedding. All of my questions were answered promptly and customer service was great. Unfortunately, I was unable to hire for other reasons, but I still wanted to be sure to leave a great review on the customer service!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Liza

Liza · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great to work with!

I rented a photo booth from Barnyard Photography and the whole process was so easy. Sean worked with me to determine the best solution to fit my needs and was extremely responsive over email and phone. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Tracy Ann Ferkler · Married on 10/26/2019

Photo Finish

My daughter's photos from Barnyard were exquisite. The photographers were creative and very professional.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Lisa LaMarche · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Sean was our point of contact for scheduling, and was easy to work with. Darryl was our photographer and he was outstanding. Beginning with the initial call with Darryl we knew that he was a true professional. He was early to the venue, and very communicative throughout the day. There are so many great photos we are having trouble deciding which ones to have printed!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/28/2019

AMAZING! Incredible!

BOOK Barnyard Photography for your wedding day! You won’t regret it! I’m beyond pleased with everything from booking to our photos. The pictures are AMAZING!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Steve · Married on 09/28/2019

Worth Every Penny

My wife and I are so happy that we hired Barnyard Photography. We had Dan and Ryan as our photographers and they did a fantastic job. They both did a great job at making the two of us relax and just enjoy every moment at our wedding. They took so many amazing photos and they captured my wife in such a way that when ever I look at those photos I can always remember how beautiful she looked that day. I couldn’t have asked for better photographers. If you hire this company you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/06/2019

Barnyard perfect for outdoor wedding!

Adam was an absolute pro from the first look to the sparkler sendoff and I could not be more happy with the pictures, they came out great and the price was very good! First look went great, outside location dealing with a bit of rain all day. Adam could handle everything we threw at him.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Giovanna

Giovanna · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding!

Barnyard photography did an amazing job capturing our special day! James was very professional, and did everything we asked and more! There were moments I wanted captured and when I would turn my head to find him he was already there taking photos.. after receiving the photos I am over the moon I have hundreds of amazing shots! I couldn’t be more pleased with hiring them! I would recommend them to anyone who wants an amazing photographer, beautiful photos, and inexpensive.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jordan Dennis · Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing but the best!

We hired Barnyard Photography for our recent outdoor wedding. Our photographer & videographer were both so kind, talented, and creative! They were right there to capture the moment without "being in the way." SO many of our guests asked where we hired them from since they were nothing but professional and personable with everyone! We cannot wait to see our finished photos and video!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

A great choice!

Both of our photographers (Joe and Ryan) were fantastic to work with, and managed to support our on-the-fly vision for wedding portraits as well as capture the 'real' unscripted moments we so desired. Our guests were impressed by their ability to cover the event without disruption or distraction from the festivities. We are very happy with the finished product, and would highly recommend Barnyard Photography to others for their events. Very, very pleased!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Carroll · Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

We had James for our wedding day on June 2, 2019, and he was amazing. He was so professional and really listened to our ideas for photos as well as offering great shot ideas! I can't wait to see our photos!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/31/2019

Picture Perfect

The team at Barnyard captured incredible photos of our whole wedding day that we will cherish forever! My husband and I are so happy with how all of our photos turned out and how quickly we got them back.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Susan · Married on 05/11/2019

Lovely photos, wonderful to work with

We choose Barnyard for the wedding based upon the recommendation of a friend. They were most accommodating and wonderful. We had 2 photographers, both were great: unobtrusive, fun and we have so many great photo's of the preparations, the ceremony, the wedding party, the reception and great (complimentary) candid's of the guests.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kelley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing pictures!

We used Barnyard for our wedding and were impressed every step of the way. Sean did our first call and took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for. He was honest about our needs and what we can provide for us, without trying to oversell the packages we don’t need. The pricing and packages are clear with no hidden fees. James and Hitoshi were our photographers, James called us a week before the wedding to get to know us and learn our vision. They are professional and clearly have done a lot of wedding as they were able to quickly organize everyone and get all the pictures we needed in a timely manner. We just received our pictures and we couldn’t love them any more than we do! There are so many great pictures to try to choose from!! We also did the photo blast at the wedding and the guests loved being able to take their own pictures and take them home from the wedding. This was a great company to work with, from start to finish you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/29/2019

From the first conversation I had with Sean, I felt GREAT. I knew I needed to talk with other photographers but I knew that they were going to be our photographer within one conversation. He gave great tips and suggestions for pictures as well as being familiar with our venue. I can't wait to see the pictures from our upcoming wedding in March!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Christina · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful work and professionalism!

We hired Barnyard Photography for our wedding. The pictures came out wonderfully! The images were crisp and creative, and really captured some wonderful moments. A really professional business, and very quick to respond to inquires and turn the pictures around.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Stephanie O’Connor · Married on 11/03/2018

November 2018 Wedding

I would recommend Barnyard Photography to my friends and family. Professional, beautiful photos, and our photographer delivered on what I wanted to focus on for the day. They responded very quickly to my questions and were so courteous. I’m very satisfied with our wedding photos- we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Emily · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decison we made!

We knew from the start of our wedding planning process that we would need a good photographer to capture the day, and Barnyard Photography went above and beyond our expectations! They were referred to us by a good friend and helped us every step of the way! Sean was professional, attentive, and accommodating; always willing to answer questions and made sure we were comfortable with the timeline of the day. James was our main photographer who came to our house the morning of the wedding and was able to take great pictures before heading to the church. He called a week or so before the wedding, gathering information about what kind of shots that we wanted and did an amazing job executing them. Toshi was our second photographer, starting out at the church. He was great at capturing all of the moments of the day and was a pleasure to work with. Both photographers worked well together and captured different, creative styles of pictures. The pictures came back quickly and were everything that we wanted and more! We couldn't have asked for a better photography team!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Alexia Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

We cannot begin to describe how amazing our photos are from our wedding and our engagement session! We were thrilled with all of the special moments captured from our day. We had a great experience with Sean and the Barnyard team. Thanks so much for everything, we will truly cherish our memories!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Ever!

You have to book Barnyard for your wedding. Rochelle was our photographer and she was the BEST ever. And not just photography wise...we had so much fun with her that everyone was so sad when she had to leave at the end of the night. We made her stay and dance (: they captured some incredible photos and I LOVE how easy everything is. My husband and I are very simple - we just wanted to own all of our photos and make our own decisions about which we liked and didn't like. This also made it super easy to share our photos with our parents who live on opposite sides of the country. Choose Barnyard - you literally cannot beat the price, quality, and personality that comes with their packages!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Layla

Layla · Married on 09/22/2018

Above and Beyond

We used Barnyard for our day of pictures and we were not disappointed. Our photographer (Tony) did pre-ceremony pics, first look pics, ceremony and reception pics. He gave me wonderful advice on the timing of the day and how to keep the wedding party ready and on schedule. I truly enjoyed working with him and would recommend Barnyard wholeheartedly!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

An Absolute Dream!

James and Sean were everywhere, capturing every shot! We chose to stagger our photographers, so that one came earlier, one came later, and both were available for the main event; Barnyard Photography made it easy to personalize our package to make this work. The photographers were professional and friendly, which was especially awesome considering their very reasonable price tag. We would recommend Barnyard Photography to our friends and family!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommended! Sean at the office was great! Quick to respond to my emails and questions and made the planning process seamless. Our photographers Tony and Toshi were amazing! They were always there to capture every moment but we’re never in the way. Our videographer Ryan was also amazing! Again, he was always there to capture every moment without being intrusive. We heard so many great compliments from our friends and family. They were all so warm and welcoming and I felt like I had known them forever even though we just met! Thanks again guys, you made our day one to remember!
    Meaghan & Steve
    9.15.18

Sent on 09/18/2018

N · Married on 09/02/2018

An excellent group of true professionals. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Paige Anderson · Married on 08/18/2018

Great photos

Barnyard did an amazing job capturing our wedding! Our photographer was very attentive to all of the detail shots we requested and captured our guests having a lot of fun, which was exactly what we wanted. They came highly recommended from a friend of ours who got married a few years ago and we are so glad we went with them. Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2018