Barnyard Photography Reviews

221 Reviews for Barnyard Photography

• Liza

Liza · Getting married on 09/05/2021

Great to work with!

I rented a photo booth from Barnyard Photography and the whole process was so easy. Sean worked with me to determine the best solution to fit my needs and was extremely responsive over email and phone. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Married on 06/07/2021

Awesome Customer Service

I looked into Barnyard as a potential photography service for my wedding. All of my questions were answered promptly and customer service was great. Unfortunately, I was unable to hire for other reasons, but I still wanted to be sure to leave a great review on the customer service!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Mo · Married on 10/25/2020

Stellar service

As a photographer myself, I have been thoroughly impressed with barnyard’s professionalism, quality of work and service delivery. They were so easy to work with and considered our vision for our wedding photography. They’re super timely, friendly, and Even beat their estimated delivery time. We can’t stop looking at our wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Jenn

Jenn M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend!!

Barnyard Photography were amazing from beginning to end. Sean was wonderful to work with and so responsive to all our questions. He helped determine what we would need for the day and made the process a breeze. James was our photographer and he was so awesome. He was so nice and easy to work with during all of the different photos we wanted. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or for any event you may be having! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Gia L. · Married on 10/02/2020

Wedding Day Photography

I can’t say enough about Barnyard Photography! From the day I spoke to the owner Sean until the day we received the photos, this company was amazing. Sean was so responsive and helpful through everything. Especially all the changes that the coronavirus pandemic brought but we knew everything would work out. Sean made everything so easy for us and didn’t have to worry about anything. Our photographer Adam was great. He had awesome ideas, showed us what he envisioned. He was funny and just a go with the flow person. We received amazing photos from our wedding that we will cherish. If you need a photographer, look no further!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Krystina F. · Married on 10/01/2020

Wedding Oct 2020

From the minute Sean answered the phone I knew I made the right choice inquiring about them. He explained how the day of would work & that the photographer who would be working with us would call me a few days before. We were lucky enough to get Rochelle - she was our most perfect fit. She captured our day BEAUTIFULLY. Her kindness & overall energy just made our day that much better. I cannot recommend them enough. 10/10

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Katrina

Katrina A. · Married on 09/19/2020

Happy from beginning to end!

From beginning to end, Barnyard Photography made the experience seamless. We opted to do a small intimate ceremony this year and had James as our photographer. Pre-ceremony communications were easy, he listened to my 'must have' list and captured so many candid moments! It's honestly been so difficult to decide which to have printed because they all have a special something captured. I have also hired Barnyard Photography for our wedding next year as well!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Allison

Allison D. · Married on 09/04/2020

Above and beyond

I could not have picked a better group of people to photograph my wedding. From the very first time I spoke to Sean on the phone, I knew I was I trusting the right people for the job. He was very quick to respond to any communication, answered all of my questions and really seemed like he understood my vision and what I was looking to accomplish. Dan was my main photographer and even talking to him beforehand I could tell he had a great grasp of what I wanted. He was very organized and took notes to ensure he didn’t miss any shots, he was there early to scope out the best places to take photos and gave me the direction I was looking for when it came time to actually get photos done. I really appreciated his ability to take control and direct our families so we could get things done in a timely manor, all while remaining professional. The turn around time for my photos was a lot faster then expected! I was really blown away by how amazing everything turned out. Barnyard gave me exactly what I was looking for and more! Sean even called me after the fact to check in and make sure I was satisfied. I seriously could not have asked for a better, more professional and helpful group of people to have been part of our special day!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Heather P. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing! Wedding during Covid

Barnyard was simply amazing to work with, from start to finish! We were originally supposed to get married in June '20 and booked Barnyard for our photography/videography a year before. Due to Covid, we thought it'd be safe to push back our wedding to August. The week of our new wedding date, we switched venues, times, etc. and Barnyard was so flexible in making sure we had a photographer and videographer on our big day!! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was definitely not easy, but Barnyard made the process a lot smoother. The day of, James (photographer) and Bobby (videographer) arrived on time, and were very professional and outgoing. They both did an amazing job capturing every moment of our big day.. I cannot thank them & Barnyard enough!!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Marie

Marie G. · Married on 08/14/2020

Excellent experience

Overall, had a great experience with this firm. Darryl Barnett, our photographer, was a pleasure to work with. Our Zoom planning meeting worked well; I was happy to be able to see him as well as speak with him. Felt he understood our needs and our objectives. My family and wedding party echoed how much they enjoyed Darryl's friendliness and professionalism on the day of the wedding.

The pictures are beautiful. My only recommendation is I would have liked to have seen better coverage of my guests at the reception. More close ups of people other than those with whom I was chatting. Due to covid, our movements were restricted, so I would have hoped to see more shots of guests seated at their tables.

Overall, very pleased and will certainly recommend to others. I like your transparent pricing and flexible packaging. Excellent web presentation and follow up on my inquiry.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Preeti · Married on 07/11/2020

perfection!

Barnyard photography was amazing! Rochelle was our photographer, and I communicated with Sean Grizzel frequently. They were very responsive and professional! The prices are VERY reasonable.
    We had a small intimate COVID wedding and that was captured beautifully.
    Our photographs turned out amazing. We got several compliments from our family members about our photos. I highly recommend Barnyard Photography!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor D. · Married on 06/26/2020

Accommodating

Barnyard photography was a joy to work with. Sean and his team were flexible in altering my package to a smaller option due to COVID changing our original wedding plans. Our photographer, James, was professional, timely, and creative! Can’t say enough great things about Barnyard!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 05/22/2020

Great on all accounts!

Barnyard was wonderful from the start. The website is so user friendly, the prices are beyond reasonable, and the customer service is great. We started our planning for our May 2020 wedding with them and they carried us through the craziness of COVID19 and joined us at our small 20 person wedding. The photos are all that we could have wanted! We can't wait to work with the team again for our bigger reception in 2021 when we are all mask free. Thank you, Barnyard Photography!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Tracy A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Photo Finish

My daughter's photos from Barnyard were exquisite. The photographers were creative and very professional.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Erin S. · Married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful!

Sean and his entire team were fantastic from start to finish. All of my questions were answered promptly and I appreciated that pricing and options were transparent. We loved being able to share our gallery online with family and loved the download option. A year after our wedding we were able to work with Sean again to do our print wedding album and the results were fantastic! I highly recommend Barnyard!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Lisa L. · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Sean was our point of contact for scheduling, and was easy to work with. Darryl was our photographer and he was outstanding. Beginning with the initial call with Darryl we knew that he was a true professional. He was early to the venue, and very communicative throughout the day. There are so many great photos we are having trouble deciding which ones to have printed!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/28/2019

AMAZING! Incredible!

BOOK Barnyard Photography for your wedding day! You won’t regret it! I’m beyond pleased with everything from booking to our photos. The pictures are AMAZING!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Steve · Married on 09/28/2019

Worth Every Penny

My wife and I are so happy that we hired Barnyard Photography. We had Dan and Ryan as our photographers and they did a fantastic job. They both did a great job at making the two of us relax and just enjoy every moment at our wedding. They took so many amazing photos and they captured my wife in such a way that when ever I look at those photos I can always remember how beautiful she looked that day. I couldn’t have asked for better photographers. If you hire this company you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/06/2019

Barnyard perfect for outdoor wedding!

Adam was an absolute pro from the first look to the sparkler sendoff and I could not be more happy with the pictures, they came out great and the price was very good! First look went great, outside location dealing with a bit of rain all day. Adam could handle everything we threw at him.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Giovanna

Giovanna · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding!

Barnyard photography did an amazing job capturing our special day! James was very professional, and did everything we asked and more! There were moments I wanted captured and when I would turn my head to find him he was already there taking photos.. after receiving the photos I am over the moon I have hundreds of amazing shots! I couldn’t be more pleased with hiring them! I would recommend them to anyone who wants an amazing photographer, beautiful photos, and inexpensive.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jordan D. · Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing but the best!

We hired Barnyard Photography for our recent outdoor wedding. Our photographer & videographer were both so kind, talented, and creative! They were right there to capture the moment without "being in the way." SO many of our guests asked where we hired them from since they were nothing but professional and personable with everyone! We cannot wait to see our finished photos and video!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

A great choice!

Both of our photographers (Joe and Ryan) were fantastic to work with, and managed to support our on-the-fly vision for wedding portraits as well as capture the 'real' unscripted moments we so desired. Our guests were impressed by their ability to cover the event without disruption or distraction from the festivities. We are very happy with the finished product, and would highly recommend Barnyard Photography to others for their events. Very, very pleased!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy C. · Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

We had James for our wedding day on June 2, 2019, and he was amazing. He was so professional and really listened to our ideas for photos as well as offering great shot ideas! I can't wait to see our photos!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/31/2019

Picture Perfect

The team at Barnyard captured incredible photos of our whole wedding day that we will cherish forever! My husband and I are so happy with how all of our photos turned out and how quickly we got them back.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Susan · Married on 05/11/2019

Lovely photos, wonderful to work with

We choose Barnyard for the wedding based upon the recommendation of a friend. They were most accommodating and wonderful. We had 2 photographers, both were great: unobtrusive, fun and we have so many great photo's of the preparations, the ceremony, the wedding party, the reception and great (complimentary) candid's of the guests.

Sent on 06/18/2019