Barnett On Washington Reviews

Barnett On Washington 2
Barnett On Washington 3
  • Chuck

Chuck Walker · Married on 08/31/2019

The happiest time of our lives. AWESOME

Ashley and the Barnett crew did a wonderful job and I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Oh yeah I did that. Thanks again for an amazing event

Sent on 09/02/2019

Barnett On Washington's reply:

Chuck and Dana! We loved having you here at Barnett on Washington! Thank you for the kind words. We wish you all the best!
  • Wendy

Wendy Markum-Scanlan · Married on 08/17/2019

Lovely Historical Venue

As a wedding planner, having a venue with a great staff plays a huge part in how well everyone can execute a great event for our clients. I enjoyed holding a ceremony and reception at The Barnett this past August and we loved the space and staff. Joe is so much fun to work with and so efficient and effective. The venue is a historical gem in the city and a wonderful venue for an intimate and elegant wedding. I look forward to my next wedding here.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Barnett On Washington's reply:

That you so much for your review of our space and team Wendy! It was a pleasure working with you, and we are looking forward to your next event here as well:)

Jeanette · Married on 01/20/2018

The Barnett was the first and last place we needed to see to know it was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony and reception. The building is stunning and provided the perfect backdrop and size for our wedding ceremony and reception of 85 guests. My husband and his groomsmen really enjoyed the cigar lounge prior to the festivities. And most importantly, Joe was absolutely incredible to work with-- he was responsive and informative from the start, and was so helpful with my family in getting my Dad in and out of the building via the accessible entrance. On the day of our wedding, he did everything possible to make it perfect, including helping us pack up the trunk with our personal items at the end of the night, and bringing my wedding party a bottle of "wine away" to get out the red wine someone spilled on my wedding dress!! Wow...you can't beat that.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Lou · Married on 09/30/2017

Enough cannot be said about Joe. He truly made this experience for us. The venue itself is just stunning. Requires zero decorating or effort. Makes a wonderful backdrop for wedding pictures as well. AND they have an awesome cigar lounge for the gentlemen. But Joe is what really sold us. His personality is great and he is a hard worker and extremely accommodating. We appreciated him more than anything. We highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Barnett On Washington 4
    Barnett On Washington 5
    Barnett On Washington 6

roy · Married on 09/03/2016

This is a beautiful venue, one of the best St Louis has to offer. The service was second to none and management went above and beyond to help make my proposal and engagement party a night to remember.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Dana · Married on 09/03/2016

Barnett on Washington is a gorgeous venue. The building has a lot of character and doesn't require a lots of decorations. The staff is beyond amazing. Misty and Joe were a please to work with. They walked me through the entire process and made sure that my wedding day went on flawlessly.

Sent on 10/17/2016

maureen · Married on 08/13/2016

Having our wedding reception at Barnett on Washington was a dream come true for my Husband and I, from the first moment we saw the space and met the staff, to leaving our reception on our wedding night. Barnett’s was not the first place we booked for our wedding reception. Eight months from our wedding date, our original venue called us to tell us they were going out of business, and that we would get our full deposit back, but needed to find a new venue that would match our budget and hold our guests. They recommended Barnett’s, and I called right away. Within an hour, Misty greeted me at the door of Barnett’s, and we were immediately in awe of the beauty of this historic location. The unique grandeur of the space was far beyond what I had dreamed of us having for our special day, and we booked with them that day. We knew right away that Barnett’s was going to be even more incredible the first space we booked. From that point on, the whole process couldn’t have been easier. They helped us to choose a caterer, coordinated everything perfectly with our photographer and band, and honored every one of our requests. Whenever I sent Joe or Misty an email, they always responded within the day, sometime within minutes. They even allowed us to have our food tasting with caterers there, as well as practice our wedding dance in the space the week of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, both Joe and Misty were very accommodating, and most importantly, calm! We always had comfort that everything would go smoothly and perfectly. The bar service and valet parking were a huge bonus to our guests. We are so happy that things worked out as they did, because Barnett’s was the best and first choice by far for our wedding. We highly recommend Barnett on Washington for your wedding reception or special event. We give them 10 stars!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

I had the immense pleasure of having my wedding reception with Barnett. Everything was just stunning! The place takes your breath away the moment you walk in. My parents, fiance , and I knew it was the perfect venue for us! Through the entire process, the managers Misty and Joe were absolutely wonderful! They made the entire planning process so amazing, they went above and beyond their duty, answering all of my questions and worries. I have to admit I had a few freak outs, but they handled it so well and put me at ease. Joe was on hand the day of and made sure the entire day went perfectly. Everyone I invited mentioned how beautiful the space was and it was the perfect size for my guest list of 150. I really can't stress how great this location and people are! It is such a beautiful and unique location for a wedding. I knew i didnt want the standard ballroom and this place was perfectly accomodating. My only regret is not having my ceremony here as well. If I could do it over, I would have done everything with the team at Barnett!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

This venue is to die for!! The architecture alone makes this place stand out from all the rest. My husband and I knew we had to make this part of our wedding day as soon as we saw it. Our guests were in awe of its beauty!
    Our event coordinator, Joe, made our life so much easier. It is no simple task planning a wedding, but with Joe by our side, we were able to conquer everything with a smile on our faces. He seriously couldn't have been more helpful! Even our vendors were impressed with him.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/15/2015

Barnett was the PERFECT venue for our wedding reception! It is an incredible space, and I am so very grateful to Joe for all the help he gave me during the wedding planning process. He helped negotiate all the details, and our reception flowed so smoothly with him there! If you are looking for a beautiful and unique space for your wedding, Barnett is an excellent choice.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Barnett On Washington's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristin! It was an honor for us to host your beautiful wedding reception! Best wishes to you both!

Leanna · Married on 07/11/2015

Barnett on Washington is a very elegant place to have your wedding ceremony. It is a rich, vibrant place that needs no additional decorations. It gives an intimate, ceremonial feel to your wedding that will be hard to find anywhere else. The staff are very welcoming and attentive to your needs. Everyone that attended the wedding was very impressed. We are so thankful to have found such a beautiful place.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Barnett On Washington's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We were honored to host your Wedding at Barnett on Washington!

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2014

The Barnett on Washington is destined to become one of the preferred hot spots for weddings and events. We were fortunate to book them early when they first opened and our daughter's wedding reception was gorgeous. The venue is breathtaking, spectacular, classic, and just the right size for a mid-size event (we had 160). Angie was easy to work with and accommodated all of our needs and requests. Also, their security was wonderful as was their valet parking. If you haven't checked out their photos, go to their website, although the photos don't do it justice. It truly is a hidden treasure in St. Louis! Thanks, Barnett on Washington, for making Katherine and Jeremy's wedding a beautiful and spectacular event!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Elissa · Married on 06/21/2015

Barnett on Washington was a perfect place to hold our wedding ceremony. Everyone was extremely attentive and professional, and the space is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Barnett On Washington's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Elissa! We are so grateful that we had the opportunity to share that special day with you. Best wishes!