Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables Reviews

Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 5
  • Mel

Mel · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Summer Wedding

We hired Barnes for our wedding next June and can’t wait to see everything come together around their beautiful farm tables. Working with them throughout the hiring process was great. Very professional and responsive!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Kottke Parrell · Married on 09/02/2019

Created exactly the look I wanted

Barnesfarm tables added the perfect touch to my wedding. Really wanted this farm table look rather than the traditional round tables/tablecloth that my venue typically provided. I was very happy with how easy and affordable it was. Once delivery was set up, they took care of everything behind the scenes with my venue coordinator. They were very flexible in terms of delivery time (morning of the event). Extremely easy, and again, very affordable.

Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 6
    Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 7
    Sent on 09/14/2019
  • MONICA

MONICA · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful Tables and Great Service!

Barnes was super easy to work with and their tables added so much ambiance in our venue! Delivery and pickup was seamless and they were able to easily work with the caterer and planner to schedule everything. Would definitely recommend them over getting tables with a tablecloth over it from the caterer!

Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 8
    Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with!

We greatly enjoyed working with Barnes. Their tables are beautiful and fairly priced. We had to make a relatively last minute change and they were super flexible and responsive.

Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 9
    Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 10
    Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 11
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal G · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Tables

Barne's Farm Tables brought their custom tables to our farm barn venue in Purcellville, VA. The tables matched the venue style perfectly and looked beautiful. It was easy to work with Barnes, the tables were in great condition and arrived on time for the event. I would recommend these tables and their service.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Nora · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Vendor!

Missy from Barnes Farm Tables worked with me and was great at communicating throughout the year. Their prices are extremely reasonable and the tables and chairs were beautiful. They were familiar with our venue, the Accelerator Space, and the contact at the venue spoke highly of them too. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Travis

Travis Griffin · Married on 10/27/2018

Great-looking and affordable tables!

Barnes Farm Tables were absolutely beautiful at our wedding! And they were so affordable! We are so glad we went with Barnes instead of the ordinary table cloth look! They really added something special!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/12/2018

Stunning Tables

Barnes Farm Tables were so helpful! We reached out for a quote, and booked them right after because their farm tables are gorgeous and exactly what we wanted at a very fair price. They were very flexible in payment method and quickly responded to all emails. They also worked effortlessly with our venue, and the barn tables looked absolutely stunning. They were so easy to work with and we cannot recommend them enough.

Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 12
    Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 13
    Sent on 11/04/2018

Patrick · Married on 06/22/2018

Missy and her team were amazing. The tables look great and they were super accommodating to any changes we needed to make up until they actually loaded the truck. They set them up and tore them down quickly and painlessly.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Melissa Hameier · Married on 05/04/2018

Beautiful Handmade Tables

I have attended several weddings and events for which the Barnes has supplied tables, benches and chairs. Not only do Missy and Neil offer hand-made custom tables with a beautiful personal love story, they are professional and accommodating.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Logan · Married on 08/12/2017

Neil & Missy were so great to work with. They were always prompt to respond to my emails, even if it took me a while to get back to them. We rented 6 8' tables as well as a smaller sweetheart table and their pallet bar. Each piece looked beautiful in our venue, the Mt Washington Mill Dye House in Baltimore. In addition to the ease and beauty, their pricing was very affordable! I am glad to have found them because it saved us so much money on the rentals, especially the bar!

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • jry221

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2017

The Barnes family was so great to see in action, everyone came along and had a role to play. The tables are gorgeous and they make sure everything is set up perfectly, levelled, and shined. We chose to only put a garland as a table runner and then plates and cutlery straight onto the wood table tops with family style dinner service. It looked gorgeous and the color of the wood was a perfect dark, rich, brown. We also rented the bentwood style chairs with seat cushions, as well as a pair of chiavari chairs which are better suited to dance the hora with. There were also very quick and organized in picking up the furniture once our day-after-the-wedding brunch was finished.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Q

Quin · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a very specific vision for my reception that required mixing in a few farm tables with banquet tables. My caterer was not able to provide farm tables to my liking, so I am very happy to have found Barnes! The tables were gorgeous and I love that they made them theirselves for their own wedding. They were super easy to work with- responded lightening fast. I only placed a small order with them for 6 tables, but they were nothing but kind and attentive through the whole process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a great experience with Barnes Farm Tables. They were responsive and reasonably priced. They came when they said they would on the day of the wedding and set up all the chairs for us for our ceremony. The tables were great quality, we even purchased our sweet heart table for our new home and it's our new dining room table. We love it and love the sentiment of having it in our home. We would definitely recommend Barnes Farm tables!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Pamela · Married on 05/20/2017

Beautiful tables! We had an outdoor wedding with a sail cloth tent and the farmhouse tables completed the look! Missy and Neil were a pleasure to work with -- set up/ delivery was delayed a bit due to another vendor but they were so patient! Thank you so much for allowing us to use your beautiful tables!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Using Barnes Farm Tables gave our reception just the touch we were looking for! I wasn't picky about many things, but from the moment we began planning our wedding I knew I wanted a large kings table made up of farm tables for my husband, myself, and our bridal party to sit at for dinner. The couple that runs the company were so easy and issue free! The tables were perfect and affordable! Thank you!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

Barnes Farm Tables was wonderful! My wedding planner recommended them when I told her that I was interested in a rustic look for our wedding in this beautiful old dairy barn. The tables were gorgeous, well made, and perfect for the look that we wanted! I loved how everything came together to create a stunning look for our reception. I never thought that getting that perfect Pinterest look was possible, but these tables really really made a difference when the whole space came together, so perfect! Great company I would highly recommend them!

Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 14
    Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 15
    Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables 16
    Sent on 01/18/2018

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2016

When my husband and I decided to do a "King Arthur" style table at The Booking House, we knew we wanted it to stand out. We had previously seen pictures of wooden tables used at our venue and found out they were provided by Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables. We contacted them and immediately rented four. I am so happy that we did! These unique and beautiful tables set the stage for our amazing bridal party seating. They were delivered in plenty of time and the process of renting them was easy as both Missy and Neil were very responsive to my e-mails. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

This husband and wife duo were SO NICE to work with! Their tables are gorgeous and were an incredible addition to our wedding. They were very professional, punctual, and budget friendly related to other farmhouse tables in the area.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

These tables were absolutely gorgeous and really set the tone for my rustic/glam wedding! The pricing was very fair, and the service was flawless. Barnes was very responsive throughout the wedding planning process- especially when we needed to change quantities due to a fluctuating guest count. They dropped them off, set them up, and tore them down exactly when they said they would. A lot of our guests complimented us on the beautiful tables, and loved the overall look. We would definitely recommend Barnes and would love to use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/07/2016

When my now-husband decided on the reception venue, we knew that we wanted to play on the juxtaposition of the harsh industrial feel of the venue site with soft romantic tones that included using many elements of metals and wood. How many weddings have you attended where it's the same bland circular folding table arrangements with boring table clothes? That is not the personality we wanted for our wedding reception. So my wedding planner suggested Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables as a rental option to personalize the space. We loved their beautiful tables, which are used in so many happy events of celebrating the loves of many people (ie., weddings). We also cherished the fact that this business is in little York County, PA, which is where I am from, and Missy also works for the same school district I attended during my childhood years. So this was an easy decision to make.

The tables worked so nicely with our floral design, which was garland, and paired nicely with gold accents. Working with Neil and Missy was such a breeze; they are an extremely sweet couple, who are prompt in emails. They delivered the tables a day before our wedding, which gave the venue and my wedding planner ample time to set up and prepare. I found the price for renting these beautiful tables were quite affordable, as well.

In the months leading up to the wedding, I saw a picture of a wedding (where these tables were used), where the bride gifted the sweetheart table to her groom. I thought that was such a remarkably incredibly sweet gesture, so I reached out to Missy and Neil in hopes I could do the same. Neil was able to build us a sweetheart table, which is now our dining room table. We cannot recommend Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables enough for couples, who want something more personable for their weddings! Job well done, Missy and Neil! :)

Sent on 06/23/2016

Michele · Married on 04/09/2016

We ordered a handful of long farmhouse tables for guest seating, 2 shorter ones for a sweetheart and cake table, and a few of their tall cocktail tables. Missy was quick and easy to communicate with, they had no issues delivering to DC, and everything was beautiful! And to top it all off, their prices are unbeatable!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

K · Married on 04/02/2016

We found Missy and Neil Barnes by a fluke on our photographer’s website, as they had provided tables for one of her other client’s weddings. We had resigned ourselves to standard folding tables and tablecloths, as the rental fee for other farmhouse table vendors we found was just too expensive for our budget. Their tables are absolutely gorgeous and the craftsmanship is impeccable, all for a very fair and reasonable rental rate. We used their industrial farmhouse tables that have an amazing warm wood top, with cool industrial pipe for the legs and also got folding wooden chairs through them as well. The tables were a perfect mix of rustic and industrial and they fit so well in our funky art gallery wedding space. Delivery and pick-up were a breeze. They were even flexible with a smile when our venue changed their preference for the pick-up window at the last minute, which we very much appreciated. Working with them was an absolute pleasure and the tables they create are truly special. We fell so in love with them that we’re going to ask if they might be interested in taking a commission for a custom dining table. If you have your heart set on farm tables for your wedding, go with Barnes. You definitely won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Adrianne · Married on 10/04/2015

I sense that these tables are growing in demand, I'm seeing them featured in all sorts of places. I feel lucky my wedding planner found these folks!
    The tables really set the tone for the wedding, and these beautiful hand made tables were perfect for my rustic wedding, keeping it casual with a mix of benches and chairs. Easy to work with, quality tables and great value! Thank you Barnes!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables's reply:

We're so glad your planner found us! Thank you for the note you sent. We truly appreciate it! Best wishes always!!

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2015

I have used Barnes Tables for four years as the key piece in an annual event which celebrates the harvest. The service is beyond outstanding. The venue we use is outdoors with naturally uneven ground yet because they level each table, the pictures and tabletops are perfectly even. They polish the tables to a beautiful shine and take pride in each detail.

Sent on 01/08/2016