Barn Swallow Farm Reviews

Barn Swallow Farm 6
Barn Swallow Farm 7

Amber · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Wedding planning

The vendor supplied a great detailed package with broken down information.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Barn Swallow Farm's reply:

Why thank you very much for the nice review. It was totally unexpected and much appreciated! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!
  • Corin

Corin · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful Barn Swallow & Caring Owners

We booked our wedding with Barn Swallow back in March 2019. We have not yet had our wedding, but we already HIGHLY RECOMMEND them, especially if you are looking for a rustic barn wedding. The barn itself is breath taking. It is beautiful red, with gorgeous string lights. Pictures do not even do it justice. Another reason we recommend Barn Swallow is all because of Kim the owner. The day we booked them, we were up until 10pm, emailing back and forth with Kim who was more than patient answering all of our questions. Still to this day, throughout all the planning, she answers all of our questions (size of tables, how many chairs, etc...) right away! She is the best and more than attentive! Not to mention how she said "do not buy any decorations until you send me a picture. I have so many and you can use them without having to buy them". I feel like we adopted another family who is so caring about this process. It is obvious how passionate she is about her line of work, weddings, and that beautiful barn. We are so excited to get married there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALREADY :)

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Barn Swallow Farm 8

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Dream wedding

My day couldn’t have gone any better. Kim and Rob do whatever it takes for your day to run smooth and for it to be perfect. I would recommend Barn Swallow Farm to everyone! They are amazing!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

If I could I would give 10 stars! Our wedding on August 4, was beyond anything my husband and I could have wanted. Working with Kim and her family was the greatest experience. During the planning process I was able to go to the venue and talk to Kim and she was always able to ease my mind. The day of the wedding had an unexpected rain shower 5 minutes before our ceremony and Kim and Renee were great in helping us get through that and still have our ceremony outside. If anyone is considering the Barn for their wedding or any event I would 100% choose Barn Swallow Farm!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

I wish I could give them ten stars! I don’t have words to explain what it’s been like working with all the Napa’s. I love them all! I know I have gained people that I want to Lee in my life forever. Kim goes above and beyond to make sure you have the perfect day. She kept me calm and even reached out to all my vendors. We looked at three barns for our wedding venue and instantly could not imagine getting married anywhere other than barn swallow even if that meant waiting! Rob is one of the hardest working people I know. He will do and fix anything to make sure your day is perfect Gaby has experience with wedding dresses! Napa family, we thank you so much for becoming part of our lives. Don’t be surprised if I’m calling and texting to hang out I’m the kitchen or just because I miss you guys. I truly truly thank you both for all your hard work! Also,
    Make sure if you are getting married at barn swallow you think about booming Renee to be your wedding coordinator! She is amazing! She is organized and helps make sure your day runs smoothly ! Thank you for letting us start our forever at Barn Swallow!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kirsty · Married on 10/14/2017

Barn Swallow Farm is the venue I have always dreamt of when I imagined my wedding day. I was so blown away that we never looked at another venue after we visited Barn Swallow Farm. It is absolutely beautiful, and will actually take your breath away! The moment I walked in to the barn during our first visit Kim and Rob instantly made me feel like family. They have done absolutely everything to make the big day go perfectly and run smoothly for Andrew and I. Words will never be able to describe how thankful I am for Kim, Rob, Gaby and Madi... it really does feel like we are all family. Even weeks after our wedding, I am still hearing from our guests how much they loved the wedding, venue and the Nappa's. Thank you all so much! xoxo Kirsty & Andrew Michael

Sent on 10/31/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 10/08/2017

I had my wedding there on 10/8/17 and let me just say....the venue is GORGEOUS! Kim & Rob are great people, they make sure everything is going smoothly and the way you want. If something goes wrong they are there to help you fix it. Kim has suggestions for everything, for everything you didn’t think about she has and is there to help with it. She is very responsive with emails & phone calls. If you forget something they most likely have it & they have an inventory list on their website of all things you can use (definitely saves money!!) This is the best venue around!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Barn Swallow Farm 9
    Barn Swallow Farm 10
    Barn Swallow Farm 11
    Barn Swallow Farm 12
    Barn Swallow Farm 13

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

Rob and Kim were great people to work with. Extremely organized, helpful and motivated to do whatever it took to make your day complete. The venue is gorgeous and they let you use the decorations they have. That was a money saver in itself! Please consider using Barn Swallow for any event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Barn Swallow Farm 14
    Barn Swallow Farm 15
    Barn Swallow Farm 16
    Barn Swallow Farm 17
    Barn Swallow Farm 18

Brittney · Married on 08/27/2017

We had our wedding at Barn Swallow Farm - and words can not describe the perfection of this venue- Everything was absolutely picture perfect! Kim & Rob went above and beyond the highest expectations! The help with our ceremony and reception that they provided was something you would expect from family members. We felt as if we were at home, and to be welcomed in that kind of way from the first day we met, to the last late night farewell was a great feeling to be able to share. They helped us with setting up, cleaning up, aiding friends and family and people in need of wheel chair or golf cart escorts, it was just a perfect day all together and we can't thank them enough! We used most of their venders which was an excellent choice; it all worked out so much better than ever imagined! Their barn, property, house, and even the surrounding fields were so perfect we honestly could not ask for more. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a wedding venue! They even provided countless amounts of decorations, which is an amazing perk since not many people plan on getting married more than once, so all of those awesome little things that you normally would never use again, they have a lot of it to offer for setting up, and we utilized most of what they had. Once again Kim and Rob are two amazing people and I want to thank them once again for making our day more than perfect!!! Britt & Dave ~ 8.27.2017 ~

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Barn Swallow Farm 19

joan · Married on 05/21/2017

Some of the words that describe our daughter & son in laws wedding reception at Barn Swallow Farm are ...Magical...Amazing...Awesome...Photos don't do it justice. Picturesque...Beautiful...Peaceful & Serene. On May 21,2017 Kelly & J celebrated their wedding at the farm on a beautiful spring day. We are so grateful to GOD for giving us such gorgeous weather to Enjoy both the beautifully decorated barn and the outdoors as well. Walking down to the peaceful stream ,sitting outside chatting, & Gabby having the guests pet the chickens,added so much to our day.The barn itself is so Amazing,decorated so Beautifully ! Rob & Kim & Gabby are such wonderful hosts behind the scenes,quietly taking care of any situation that may arise. Which allowed My husband & I to Truly have a Wonderful time at our daughters reception! Helping with labeling mugs that were missing names for our arriving guests,running to the store for extra lemonade and i am sure what ever else needed to be done .Rob actually went out on his own to pick up beer for my nephew who didn't like the tap beer that was available.Gabby grabbed her camera when she heard I wanted a photo of my closest friends gathered together for this celebration! Such Genuine and Caring people ,the Nappa family are Absolutely Amazing at having a venue that will bring a smile to any bride and groom!!! My family and friends are still talking about it being the best wedding EVER!!!! Take their suggestions for Cathy"s Catering, Lynn & Jayme the bartenders, The Hilton Garden Inn hotel which were all phenomenal. We are still Smiling and are so GRATEFUL for all the people who helped make our Kelly & J so Happy ...and all our guests as well.GOD Bless them ALWAYS!! Barn Swallow Farm and its owners won't disappoint you.Also White Orchard florist Kristen did a wonderful job on our daughters request for greenery , baby breathe and candles on the tables.Thank you to all!

Sent on 10/10/2017