Barn At Rush Creek Reviews

Barn At Rush Creek 4
Barn At Rush Creek 5

Amber Goodfleisch · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Could not recommend this venue enough!! Everything was absolutely perfect and the staff made our dreams come true!

Barn At Rush Creek 6
    Barn At Rush Creek 13
    Barn At Rush Creek 14
    Sent on 10/15/2019

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your special day! We appreciate your kind words. Congratulations!

Colleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous Rustic Venue!

I am so glad we went with the Barn at Rush Creek! Their different variety of wedding packages and their flexibility within the packages was awesome. Not only we were taken care of as the bride and groom, but it made it really easy on us to take care of our families and friends with the lodge and their array of cabins. I planned my wedding from 1,000 miles away and I had no problems getting in contact with anyone when I had questions. The day of ran so smoothly and I felt taken care of the whole time. All of my guests raved about the venue itself, saying how beautiful and unique it was! Another great aspect of this venue was that I didn't feel like I needed a ton of decorations because the inside is so pretty! This was a fabulous place to get married and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Trina Reed · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

Overall just very helpful from the beginning. We had so many compliments on the food and the venue in general. I wouldn't have wanted to have our reception anywhere else!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2018

We had such a great experience. The venue needs minimal decorating as it is beautiful as is. Karen and team were extremely helpful making best practice suggestions. We used their catering and it was very good. I would highly recommend if this is the type of venue you are considering

Barn At Rush Creek 15
    Barn At Rush Creek 22
    Barn At Rush Creek 23
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Grace · Married on 08/25/2018

My daughter wanted to do a destination wedding and chose Barn at Rush Creek because of it's beautiful location. And it was perfect for most of the guests who were coming from Michigan or New York. Since I was out of state we chose to have the staff do all of the planning and executing of the wedding. This was my fourth daughter to get married and I can honestly say that this was the most stress free wedding that we have had.
    Karen and her staff were always quick to respond to every phone call or email. And from the time we arrived until when we left , every detail was taken care of. Our families had a great time being able to stay together in the beautiful cabins and retreats and we had a lot of time to make many great memories. The wedding ceremony, decorations, and reception were beyond what we ever expected. We thank the staff at The Barn at Rush Creek and highly recommend having your wedding there.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We loved meeting all of you and helping make the day stress-free! We wish James and Anna the best!

James · Married on 08/25/2018

Barn at Rush Creek is a perfect venue for a wedding. The resort is beautiful and scenic.
    All the cabins are perfect fit for friends and family and the setting is perfect for a rustic wedding. Jess, Karen, Eric & Holly all do a great job to take care of all your needs and concerns. They go above and beyond in making sure your day is perfect. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, James! We wish you and Anna the best!

Macklin · Married on 08/11/2018

The Barn at Rush Creek was so perfect! We had our dream wedding, the food was superb, the staff incredibly accommodating, and the facilities were magical!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Anne · Married on 08/11/2018

The barn is beautiful as are the grounds. We cannot say enough about the staff--they were beyond wonderful. All of the guests commented on what a wonderful time they had and how beautiful it was. The food was fantastic, even the picky eaters went back for seconds. Highly recommend it.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Macklin · Married on 08/11/2018

We stumbled onto the barn and almost missed out on our dream wedding! The facilities are wonderful, the staff beyond accommodating, and the experience we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/28/2018

courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

Everything at the Barn at Rush Creek turned out amazing. The staff was so accommodating and helpful and the wedding was perfect. We can’t say enough on how amazing our day turned out! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Karen · Married on 06/16/2018

Eric, Karen and their staff were wonderful. They went above and beyond to make the wedding day perfect. From the time we booked to the day of they were there to help every step of the way. We literally had a STRESS FREE day!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

When my daughter first mentioned wanting a wedding planner, and that she was searching for the perfect venue, I was skeptical of the whole thing. My thoughts were not much farther than making our back yard a beautiful venue, and I have always catered large parties with my scrumptious cooking ;-), and I could plan her wedding “exactly how I wanted it....” THEN I made the trip to The barn at Rush Creek and met Karen. After witnessing my daughter and Karen talk about planning and the millions of tasks ahead, I felt a peace come over me that I didn’t even realize I didn’t have already. Yes...I had started to price things individually already and was somewhat aware of what was ahead. The different packages that was shown to us during our visit were all full of the most important things in a wedding. Choosing which package wasn’t hard for us. I would recommend the barn at rush creek to any and every body from now on. There are so many things on the list of preparing for a “big” wedding and I wasn’t exhausted on the special day, and didn’t have to worry about the food which was fabulous by the way, the DJ, the girls getting their hair done or if they would be there on time, ( we also got the wedding party cabin for the weekend in our package) or any of those crazy stressful things!
    We absolutely loved the entire thing and Karen accommodated us in every way and with respect. In one of our photos, you can even see Karen behind the bride spreading out her beautiful dress!

Barn At Rush Creek 24
    Barn At Rush Creek 32
    Barn At Rush Creek 33
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Lisa, thank you for your review! We are always happy to hear that we helped relieve the wedding day stress!

Abbie · Married on 06/02/2018

The Barn at Rush Creek was absolutely amazing! They did everything in their power to make my wedding perfect and that’s sure what they did. Everything was in order and organized and done in a professional manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Susan · Married on 06/02/2018

Chose the Barn at Rush Creek for my daughter's wedding and reception. Everything went smoothly. We chose to let them do everything for us (coordination, set up, tear down, food, etc.). Made the day much less stressful for us. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you for your review Susan! It was great working with you!

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Karen and her staff did an amazing job and were very accommodating to my needs as well as everyone else involved in my wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We loved being part of your day! Best wishes!

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing staff!!!!! So stress free! They go above and beyond for you!! It was a perfect day and they made it such a wonderful experience! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Our reception at the Barn at Rush Creek was INCREDIBLE. Despite a crazy storm, power outages, and everything Mother Nature threw our way, Karen and her team were positive, professional, and kept things running! Our guests enjoyed the gorgeous setting and courteous staff along with some truly delicious food! Throughout the planning process, Karen and her staff were responsive and went above and beyond to help us create our perfect evening. The Barn at Rush Creek was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

We are so glad we were part of your special day! We wish you both the best!

Alison · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding was the easiest thing I've ever had to plan thanks to the people at the Barn at Rush Creek. They truly know what they are doing and have great taste! It couldn't have gone any smoother.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you Alison! It was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day and what an amazing wedding! We wish you both the very best!

Eric & Molly · Married on 05/21/2016

Our wedding at Barn at Rush Creek turned out wonderful. The staff and owners at Barn at Rush Creek and Valley View Cabins are simply amazing. They helped me throughout the wedding process and helped make sure the wedding day was stress free. We had many guests stay in their cabins and they did everything they could to accommodate us and our schedules. The site and barn are absolutely breath taking.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We loved having you, we wish you both the best

We had the most perfect wedding at the Barn at Rush Creek. There were so many things that we loved about using this venue. We did a diy package, and added some of their vendors (they were all fantastic) and used some of our own. Karen was awesome to work with on making choices, helped so much with set-up, the rehearsal, and coordinating the whole day. We couldn't have asked for more. We and our guests had an awesome entire weekend staying in the lodge and cabins. 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/03/2015

The Barn at Rush Creek was absolutely perfect for our wedding! The beautiful scenary and amazing staff helped make our day perfect!! The barn is already decorated so beautifully that we only had to add a few decorations here and there, and having the cabins for the weekend was such a fun experience for all of our family and friends! We couldnt have asked for anything more, seriously!!

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • User5561920 · 2+ years ago

They are wonderful!! Karen and Kallista answered the gazillion questions that I had, happily. Everything was perfect for our day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/13/2015

The barn was beautiful and set up just the way I wanted it. Karen and her staff were wonderful!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Kaylin · Married on 10/04/2014

This was a great venue for my wedding!!! With on property lodging my guests were able to let loose and not worry about driving far! It's great for out of town guests as well!! The whole event went off without a hitch it was perfect!! We even had sleet the day of the wedding and the staff was able to move the ceremony indoors and it turned out beautiful!!! I would reccomend this to anyone. I heard more than once from guests "this is the prettiest wedding I've ever been to" or "this was a gorgeous wedding" and "the food was soooo good" it was one of the best days of my life and I'm glad we spent it at the Barn at Rush creek!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for more on our wedding day! The staff at the Barn at Rush Creek was so accomodating and committed to making our day so special. The stress of planning a wedding was significantly reduced due to the helpfulness of the staff! Also, having the cabins to stay in on site made the day so much fun for everyone involved and made it more of an entire weekend event rather than a day event. So many of our friends came up to us at the wedding and said this was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding! I would sincerely recommend the Barn at Rush Creek to anyone who desires a rustic wedding venue. Our wedding was everything I could have dreamed for and more. I can't say enough about this place!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Barn At Rush Creek's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Leslie! We enjoyed your wedding and wish you both the best!