Barefoot Minded Reviews

110 | Lahaina, HI

110 Reviews for Barefoot Minded

110 Barefoot Minded Reviews

Kimberly · Married on 07/08/2018

These guys are AWESOME!! If you’re thinking about having live music at your wedding these are the guys. Very easy-going super responsive showed up early and played great music our wedding. Highly recommend!!

taylor · Married on 04/28/2018

We absolutley LOVED having Oren and Barefoot Minded playing at our wedding. We recently got married and all of our guests kept talking about how great they were. We definitely could have had them play the whole night. Oren learned two new songs for us, and we had them play our ceremony music, cocktail hour, first dance and into a bit of dinner. Then we had our DJ take over later--- but as I said, we could have totally had them play the music for the dance floor. Everyone was having such a good time and they truly have a great island sound! HIGHLY recommend!

Havi · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Oren to accompany us during our 10 year wedding anniversary vow renewal at the Ritz Carlton in Kapalua. From our first email, Oren was responsive, professional and so accommodating! He even learned a Hebrew song and played it perfectly! It truly brought us back to that magical moment 10 years ago! Thank you so much Oren! See you in another 10 years for our 20th!!!

Barefoot Minded 1
    Barefoot Minded 2
    Barefoot Minded 3
    Barefoot Minded 4
    Barefoot Minded 5

Katie · Married on 03/12/2018

Oren and Junior played our wedding on Maui in March and these guys are the best! They learned our song for me to walk down the aisle to, they perform with Aloha, and are just genuinely excited to be doing what they’re doing. They are so stoked and it shows through their music... what a wonderful addition to our wedding! I knew I wanted to have Barefoot minded perform but it is really validating when after the wedding your guests are still talking about the musicians that played. They are amazing with responsiveness and making sure to work out any kinks or potential hiccups ahead of time. Things that you don’t think about as a bride and groom, these guys have got you covered! I just can’t say enough about how pleased we were woth Barefoot Minded

carmen · Married on 10/08/2017

Could not have imagined our special day without barefoot minded! Their music set the tone for the whole wedding. We received so many compliments on the live music! love you guys!!

Jackie · Married on 09/03/2017

Barefoot Minded was AMAZING!! These guys are responsive, professional, and extremely talented! From the songs they mastered for our ceremony, to the set list they selected which perfectly matched our style, we were seriously impressed. All of our guests were, and still are raving about how good the music was at our wedding. Thank you again, Barefoot Minded!!

Dan · Married on 08/05/2017

We can't even begin to explain how great Barefoot Minded was for our wedding. Throughout the night our guests would come up to compliment our choice of band, and to ask how we found them. You would be crazy not to use them!

Jamie · Married on 07/28/2017

These guys made my wedding! The beautiful scenery of Kihei was more than enough to make our wedding amazing, but these two took it out of this world. The only complaints my guests had was that they couldn't listen to this amazing duo the whole wedding. Thank you for making a special day even more amazing!

Elana · Married on 06/30/2017

We LOVED Barefoot Minded!! They were awesome on day and totally added to the vibe of the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very professional and took the job seriously. They were prompt about playing awesome songs on any quiet moment (ie. signing the wedding license) during the ceremony. They also were great during cocktail hour getting our guests excited for the night ahead. Throughout the planning process they were very responsive and reliable. If I would definitely recommend them if you are getting married on Maui!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2017

Barefoot Minded was the perfect addition to our Welcome Reception in Maui on the eve of our wedding. They truly embody the spirit of Hawaii and provide a fun and laid back experience for any event. Both members were engaging and wanted us to have the best time! They were also extremely flexible and allowed one of our friends to play a song he had prepared for our special night. I wish I could experience the party and their lovely music all over again. We really, really enjoyed Barefoot Minded and would hire them for another event in a heartbeat! It was such a fun night!

Ellen · Married on 06/23/2017

I was lucky enough to secure Barefoot Minded for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They exceeded my expectations to say the least. They were energetic and a blast and created such a relaxing and fun vibe for my guests as they hung around and waited for the ceremony to start. They played the songs I requested for the ceremony perfectly -- I was blown away. Hurry & book them as soon as you decide to get married in Maui! It'll make your night even more unforgettable.

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2017

These guys are the real deal!!! They were so incredible and added the perfect laid back Hawaiian feel that we wanted. Our guests raved the music and still are 6 months later! If I had to plan our wedding over again, I would choose them every single time. I would recommend Barefoot Minded to anyone currently looking for wedding entertainment. We are planning our next trip back to Maui and hope to catch them at Whalers Village ??

-Taylor Gibson

Denise · Married on 05/18/2017

AMAZING! INCREDIBLE!! EXTRAORDINARY!! There are not enough words to express the TALENT of Barefoot Minded!

We did a lot of research to determine which band we wanted at our wedding and hands-down Barefoot Minded was the PERFECT pick. They were a DREAM to work with which made all the difference in planning our destination wedding! Their music gave the perfect island sound to our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. From helping us pick ever-so-special music for our ceremony featuring the ukulele, to playing FUN beachy music during our cocktail hour and mixing pop sounds with reggae for the reception, Barefoot Minded provided the perfect island vibe to our wedding day! Our guests LOVED their music and the next day, we received so many COMPLIMENTS about their music from others staying at Napili Kai Beach Resort!

When looking for music that will give an island vibe to your wedding and reception, Barefoot Minded is a must! Oren and Junior are simply amazing and will give the perfect Hawaiian feel to your special day. They did so for ours and we cannot say enough about them – they made our wedding day even more than we could have hoped for! Don't hesitate - book them, you'll be so very happy that you did!

We look forward to booking Barefoot Minded should we have another event on Maui. Thank you again OREN and JUNIOR!!

• User7688261 · 1+ year ago

Oren and Jr were fantastic! A true pleasure to with and certainly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun time!

Andrea · Married on 01/11/2017

Barefoot Minded was perfect for our Maui Wedding at The Grand Wailea! The music was incredible for listening during our dinner and appetizers, then great for dancing afterward! They were very professional and I would definitely book them again! Thanks guys!

Laura · Married on 12/29/2016

From the first day we contacted them, Barefoot Minded- brought a genuine kindness and eagerness to make our day special. The music was absolutely terrific- light and fun - they accommodated every request. Thank you both for making our day so special for us and our friends and family. Thank you!!!!!

• Q

Quinn · Married on 12/16/2016

We were SO HAPPY that we chose Barefoot Minded to be a part of our wedding :) We had Oren and Junior play for our ceremony and our cocktail hour and they did such an amazing job! They truly live and represent the spirit of Aloha in everything they do. Not only were they extremely professional throughout the planning process (we told them what we wanted and they delivered everything seamlessly) but their music is a perfect complement to any Hawaii wedding. My wife wanted traditional music during our processional - all I can remember is seeing her walk down the aisle, the ocean waves crashing behind us and hearing this perfect island rendition of Pachabel's Canon. It brought tears to my eyes. Our cocktail hour was equally amazing. Barefoot Minded pivoted perfectly to for our 1.5 hour cocktail hour to play awesome, upbeat, beachy songs for our guests to enjoy the epic Maui sunset. Our guests LOVED Barefoot Minded, couldn't get enough of them and are still talking about how talented they were. Our wedding would not have been the same without Oren and Junior's energy, love and beautiful music. I love these guys and I know you will too :)

Kayla · Married on 12/14/2016

I am SO thankful for having you two provide such beautiful, fun, and a variety of music at our wedding. I can promise you that every single person talked about you two the next day. So much talent there.

I appreciate you both so much for making our evening special. Will forever have your band in a special place in our hearts.

Kevin · Married on 10/21/2016

Book them early, they were easily the most talked about part of the wedding, outside of the bride and groom ;)

Bryce · Married on 10/01/2016

Very talented duo. Would highly recommend for any event.

Bryce · Married on 10/01/2016

Very talented and professional duo. Highly recommend.

kimberly · Married on 09/24/2016

It was such a pleasure to have them at our wedding. They are amazing and I couldn't recommend them any higher.

Jennie · Married on 08/04/2016

Oren and Junior were fabulous! It was very apparent they love what they do! They even learned special songs for us! We are already talking about having them play for us again if we renew our vows on Maui.

Tatiana · Married on 06/28/2016

My Husband and I hired Barefoot Minded to perform during our Ceremony & Cocktail Hour and we cannot recommend them enough! All of our guests came up to us at some point during our wedding and raved about their performance. We love music so much and wanted to make sure we picked musicians that really set the tone for our laid back beach wedding and we were not disappointing. Even with everything going on, Oren & Junior made sure to come find us to congratulate us on our wedding before they left the venue which we really appreciated! If you're looking for excellent wedding music in Hawaii, you absolutely can't go wrong with Barefoot Minded!