Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia Reviews

Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia 4
Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia 5

Stacy Mcnelson · Married on 01/06/2019

Wedding Like no other

We had the most Amazing day and choosing Barefoot Holidays was the best decision my husband and I made.

It was hard as a planner myself to allow others to ensure my details were followed but after my walk through with the team I was 100% comfortable with them. " The ladies there know their stuff" :-)

Our floor plans ,transportation logistics and running order of our reception went flawless.

Thank you so much for everything that day

Stacy &Marvin

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Aviry

Aviry · Married on 07/01/2017

Dream wedding!

Barefoot Holidays made my DREAM destination wedding possible in St. Lucia!!! Everyone was extremely friendly, responsive, professional, and did everything in their power to ensure it was a PERFECT day! Nadia our wedding planner was fabulous and made sure all the details were absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more-all of their efforts far exceeded my expectations. If I could do my wedding over again with this team I definitely would! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Shamini

Shamini Chase · Married on 06/06/2015

Most amazing experience ever

Barefoot holidays and specifically Nadia, made my wedding experience amazing. I had no "bridezilla" moments as everything we professionally executed; they took my vision and executed it well. Any decisions which I had to make were presented in a very easy format so that I never felt overwhelmed. Nadia went out of her way on many occasions to work around my schedule.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Brogan · Married on 10/11/2012

Dream planner for our dream wedding

Planning a destination wedding in the Caribbean meant we set out to find a wedding planner that could help us plan an elaborate event from afar, without having an unlimited budget, in a place we'd yet to travel to. We were initially considering several islands and locations but after Nadia responded to our inquiry - we instantly loved her vision of our wedding and she made it very easy to choose St. Lucia and Barefoot Holidays as the company to help us plan our dream event. Little did I know then just how much better everything would be from that first email! I can barely come up with the words to describe just how much of a difference nas Nadia made in our lives. We set up a weekly planning call and she expertly helped me narrow down all my huge ideas into a working vision that was even beyond my wildest dreams. We had a goal of getting married in a specific spot on the island and when she found out that new restrictions might make that impossible - she went ABOVE and BEYOND and obtained special permission for us to hold the ceremony in the dream location. I still tear up thinking about how much she did for us when she didn't have to! She honestly treated our wedding like she was planning her own, and it meant (and still means) the world to us.

Nadia and the Barefoot Holidays team flawlessly communicated with all our vendors, helping us have the most delicious food, fun DJ and steel drum band, beautiful tent and decor and exceeded our exceptions at every turn. Nadia made us feel like family and such a priority. An additional, massive benefit to hiring Barefoot Holidays was that, as a tour company, they also helped us arrange accommodations, transportation, and activities for our guest list of 75- which we couldn't have done on our own for a destination wedding! At every turn, we were blown away by the care and dedication of Nadia and her team. To be frank, our wedding (and our trip to St. Lucia) simply would have been a completely different experience without her - and I wouldn't wish it different in any way. Something incredibly special is that we have stayed in touch over the years and I consider her a dear friend. That kind of connection is so rare, and so special.

Since our wedding, my husband and I now own and operate a wedding photography company in the US. We work with wedding planners EVERY WEEKEND and I have YET to experience a planner with more skills, personality and flexibility than our very own Nadia Felicien-Satney at Barefoot Holidays. Our hope is to possibly do a ten year vow renewal back on the beautiful island of St. Lucia and there's no other company we'd considering hiring to help us plan that than Barefoot Holidays. St. Lucia we love!

Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia 6
    Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia 12
    Sent on 10/17/2019

A. B. · Married on 12/10/2019

A beautiful wedding

Nadia and her team produced a beautiful and memorable wedding day celebration for us, our family and loved ones. She was very professional, and ensured that our day was flawless. Once we arrived in St. Lucia, she was on spot to attend to our needs and answer questions, expediting the legal formalities with our marriage certificate and documents. Our wedding day was so lovely thanks to Nadia, her assistant Janith, and their team of vendors. Special kudos to them for providing us the best in service and professionalism. I would certainly recommend them for your dream wedding in St. Lucia!

Sent on 10/30/2019