Bare Roots Reviews

6 | Mapleton, MN

6 Reviews for Bare Roots

Teni · Married on 08/01/2020

Bare roots is what you need!!!!

Sophie is amazing. Choosing her as a vendor was one of the best decisions I’ve made! She worked with me closely through planning before and during the pandemic. She’s so compassionate and she actually really cares about you and your wedding. The flowers turned out beautiful. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Bare Roots's reply:

This means the world to me!! Thank you so much, I’m so happy I got to be a part of your wedding day!! Even though you had to go through a pandemic, your wedding turned out absolutely perfect!!

Heather Kaduce · Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful!!

Sophie was so incredibly easy to work with! She was quick to respond to e-mails or calls, very reasonably priced (I was initially quoted almost $1500 dollars by another florist for the same requests I had for Sophie, she saved me 600 dollars)
    The flowers were beautiful, and she delivered the flowers for me, on time.
    I was charged $900- this included bride's bouquet, 7 bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres for the groom, 7 groomsmen, parents of bride and groom, grandparents of both bride and groom, 1 great grandparent, and a remembrance floral arrangement (pictured), and cost of delivery. The bridesmaid bouquets were a smaller version of the bride bouquet

Bare Roots's reply:

Thank you so much Heather, your wedding was so much fun to put together!! You and Caleb were a blast to work with!

Clarissa Miller · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding!

Sophie with Bare Roots was so awesome to work with! Right from the start she was very professional and responsive to make our vision come to life. She made this part of wedding planning so easy! She showed examples to get a true picture of what we are thinking for our flowers. The price was very reasonable and she delivered everything to make it stress free! Would highly recommend!

Bare Roots's reply:

Thank you Clarissa! I absolutely loved how your Bouquet turned out, it is definitely one of my favorites!!

Miranda · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome to work with!

Bare Roots was great to work with and my flowers were exactly what I wanted! She stuck with our budget and was helpful through every step of the way! We especially appreciated her help with setting up the flowers on the day of the the wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Bare Roots's reply:

Thank you Miranda!! I loved your wedding! The reception centerpieces were so cute along with your bouquets!!
  • Mikayla

Mikayla Bach · Married on 09/15/2018

She had amazing ideas for color scheme and flower options.

Extremely friendly, great pricing, and amazing work! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Bare Roots's reply:

I loved your colors and your style!! Thank you so much for letting me help you on your special day by creating your floral bouquets and boutonnières!

Michaela O’Rourke · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent!

Sophie was great to work with! She helped make our wedding day everything we wanted it to be. Timely communication, reasonably priced, and great service!

Bare Roots's reply:

Thank you Michaela!! I loved working with you and your family. The log floral arrangements were so creative and one of my favorite pieces from your wedding!! I loved how everything turned out, just beautiful!!