Barbwire And Lace Reviews

Barbwire And Lace 5
Barbwire And Lace 6
Barbwire And Lace 7

shayla · Married on 10/05/2019

Lets just say, I heard more about this venue at my wedding then anything else, It was PERFECT!!!! I had an amazing experience at Barbwire and Lace and wouldn't trade it for the world. Carole made me feel so at home and was so helpful and let us use what ever we wanted and helped make the place ours! The great thing about it, is it is already decorated and I just had to add a splash of my color here and there and it was complete. I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE! Even if you don't want a western or rustic theme wedding, you can still make it your own and it would fit perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • Leilani

Leilani · Married on 09/07/2019

Love them!

Carol was very nice, and cooperative. She really helps you out and gives you the benefit of the doubt. It’s a beautiful place, matched my taste precisely.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Tami H · Married on 08/17/2019

Exceptional

This is a diamond in the mountains!! Carol and her staff were amazing to work with, really glad we didn't go anywhere else. Loved how she is able to make this venue really reflect your personal style

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie Alexander · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic in every way!

This place had it all. Such a unique facility. An old style saloon to serve up rootbeer floats, beautiful brides, bridesmaids, and grooms rooms. Whether you cater or potluck, they work with you and help in any way possible. Rooms of decor to choose from. We had endless compliments on how beautiful everything was. I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would 100% recommend Barbwire and Lace!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Barbwire And Lace 8
    Barbwire And Lace 9
    Barbwire And Lace 10
    Barbwire And Lace 11
    Barbwire And Lace 12

Mikaela Davis · Married on 06/21/2019

Rustic World of Its Own

I used Barbwire and Lace for my reception in June. WOW! Carol does an amazing job at creating an experience that makes you feel like you aren't surrounded by suburban houses. The entire venue is decorated to the nines. The whole night we heard compliments of how wonderful and amazing the venue was. We absolutely loved it!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Barbwire And Lace 13
    Barbwire And Lace 14
    Barbwire And Lace 15

Shayla · Married on 04/21/2018

This venue is honestly low cost and you don't have to worry about buying a ton of decorations, because she has everything you need to have your ceremony/reception run smoothly. She is very accommodating with your time and it is affordable. I know that I have looked at most places and they were charging well over $10k and didn't supply much of any decorations and didn't have what you truly wanted for centerpieces or cake or anything. With this venue you get more bang for your buck! I am so excited to have our reception here.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jerry · Married on 10/31/2017

A friend of mine suggested Barbwire and Lace when I told her that I was looking for a barn for my Halloween wedding. My friend showed me photos of this beautiful venue and I was instantly in love. From the moment I made the phone call to Carole, I knew that this was the place. Once we arrived, Carole showed us around and gave us different options for our special day. Being on Halloween, we did not want a traditional setting, but something that was unique to us. since mother nature cooperated, we were lucky enough to get to tie the knot in the Beautiful Pavilion. I felt an instant connection with Carole and knew from the start that she had our best interest at heart. This turned out to be one of the funnest experiences of my life. The Venue is breath taking and Carole was attentive and helpful during the entire experience. She was present from set up to tear down. I cannot thank her enough for what she has done.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Barbwire And Lace 24
    Barbwire And Lace 25

Elias · Married on 08/08/2017

this site is beautiful!
    We had a great time, everyone loved this venue!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jenn · Married on 08/06/2017

Carole is a dream to work with! She bends over backwards to ensure that the weddings are unique to the individual and each are amazing! She takes pride in ensuring her venue is in tip top shape for each and every event. Her decorations are amazing and one of a kind. Everyone that books is treated with the most respect. We love Barbwire and Lace!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Sally · Married on 07/29/2017

This was the most perfect and the most extraordinary space we could have asked to have our wedding at!! The owner Carole has put so much thought and care into the Barbwire and Lace property. You can feel it and see it tangibly as soon as you arrive. Between that and the tremendous amount of vintage items she has collected and made available to decorate with, there was very little we needed to bring in the way of set up. Which made it VERY easy and convenient to prepare for our wedding and break it down!! It all added such exquisite elegance and a rich, vibrant taste to all of what we did.

Our wedding was a steampunk circus theme and her set up fit with 1920's circus, western, steampunk, high class, and classic rustic relaxed all in one go! A marvel to wander around in! From the western facade and pristine lawns bright during the day, to the outdoor chandeliers and the magical glow that comes alive at night there. We were in awe and the wedding photos are stunning! It's like stepping out of time with a contemporary twist!

Carole was a marvelous hostess. Very clear from the beginning what was expected of us and what we could expect of her. She's VERY well organized, enthusiastic about events held there, and does her best to accommodate everyone's needs and requests while maintaining an easy to follow structure on how to create a memorable event there, wedding or otherwise.

We were a million percent pleased with our experience and working with her. It is a gorgeous space and it created the perfect backdrop for our dream wedding.

Thank you so much Carole and the staff at Barbwire and Lace! It has been an unforgettable pleasure!!!

Sally & Jes Neilson-Berg

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

I looked and looked and looked and nothing seemed to fit, until we found Barbwire and Lace. You HAVE to visit this venue, you think the pictures are pretty? Wait til you see it in person, it's just magical. My husband-to-be even got involved in the planning process after visiting, he said THIS VENUE is what made him excited. (I'd say that's kind of a big deal since most men just want to "show up" the day of). Carole (the owner) is the kindest most genuine person we have delt with in the wedding process and she just makes you feel at ease. Her style is impeccable and they have everything there you could think of. I love that she lets you move stuff around and seriously personalize your wedding. You're not just another bankroll, she truly cares about your special day. I could go on and on, but you really just need to pay a visit and experience for yourself. We love everything about Barbwire and lace!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Rylee · Married on 05/06/2017

Oh I just love this place. It sums me up! I loved to get dressed up as a little kid in pretty dresses and then I'd climb the tree and hang out. I am a country girl and love the country feel it has. I love the history of the building and property too. That just made it that much more special to me! Carole is amazing and so fun and I was so glad to have been able to use her space!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jim · Married on 02/03/2017

Barbwire and Lace is a must see. There is no venue that comes close to its versatility, beauty and allure. Carole is there to help you every step of the way with great suggestions for everything from a large formal event to a cozy gathering replete with pastoral charm.
    My wife, Robyn, and I had our baby shower at Barbwire and Lace because Robyn insisted that we have two gatherings; one for her and the women and one for me and the men. She and Carole planned everything together. I knew the ladies would retire to the formal dining hall to nosh on tasty treats and play baby shower games but I had no idea what I would be doing when I headed to Barbwire and Lace
    I had been hoping to get my part over with quickly and was plotting my escape. Then I stepped onto the property and with one look at the Arcadian panorama I fell under its spell. Mesmerized I was “magically transported back in time.”
    In my opinion we men definitely came out on top as we had the run of the saloon. Carole was kind enough to let us stroll through her exquisite gardens and explore the areas where she stores her antiques. You would not believe the treasures I discovered. She has everything from Native American art and clothing, to an eclectic array of collectible and re-purposed items including a vintage fire truck. I have heard the term shabby chic but hate to use it to describe her heirlooms because there is nothing shabby about the time and effort that has gone into masterfully restoring each piece. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I could have spent days immersed in all the wonders there. To my chagrin my wife had to drag me away when the celebration was over. I recommend Barbwire and Lace as a venue to all my family and friends because I want any excuse to go back, look around and enjoy the splendor.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Gina · Married on 09/01/2016

Carol was phenomenal to work with. She made sure that we had everything that we needed and more. We have the venue the whole day To decorate. Her country chic garden was beyond beautiful. Our guest that come through commented on how Beautiful it is. The price of the venue was perfect. My friends ask me how much I have paid for the venue. They were very shocked when I told them. We had shopped all over we keeped coming back to Bobwire and Lace. After a beautiful temple ceremony. We had the most beautiful wedding reception.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Barbwire and lace is such a beautiful venue! We got married here about a month ago, and our guests are still talking about how beautiful it was. Carole was amazing, and she helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Kylee · Married on 07/28/2016

Don't buy any decoration until you check out everything carol has! She saved us so much money by already having everything I imagined to decorate with! She is so nice, has amazing ideas and is so great to work with!

Sent on 05/01/2016

McKindra · Married on 07/21/2016

I loved this venue, Carol was so sweet to work with and offered so much! It is so nice to have so many options for decor so that I don't have to bring so much in myself and she has so much available in every color. The whole place is so unique and beautiful!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Alexa · Married on 07/16/2016

Barbwire & Lace is the perfect venue for us because you can have a shabby chic wedding, or a country wedding! No other venue is like that! Carol is awesome to work with and there is so many things that she already has there for you to use. VERY convinent, VERY spaceous, and VERY cute! Lots of natural flowers already there so you don't need to do much decorating! I've shown my family and they've never seen anything like this place and they love it! I can't wait for everyone to come and I know they will love it as much as we do!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2016

My fiance's aunt found Barbwire and Lace for us and thank goodness. At first I wasn't sure and hesitant but it caught my attention after comparing the prices with other venues in Utah County (and let's be honest, it's not easy to find a reasonably priced reception venue during the wedding season!) Carol the owner is fabulous! Flexible, ALWAYS there when I wanted to stop by and willing to work the wedding chaos with us. The decor and place is gorgeous! Has a very homey feel that made me feel comfortable. I fell in love with the theme of vintage/country/rustic look available. No need to stress about making reception decor or putting everything up and down because this places offers that. They also have a well put, AC included indoor area incase of rain or heat. Everything is there for the bride to personally decorate and to me, worth the price (which isn't even bad compared to places around.) This is the place both our family's were looking for and cater's to our needs. One thing I had trouble with is the directions so you'll def need a GPS tracking it down. I feel very satisfied working with Barbwire and Lace so far and excited for our ring ceremony/reception. Thank you Barbwire and Lace & Carol!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/01/2016

My fiance and I are pleasantly surprised by barbwire and lace. Pricing, packages and place is amazing (and perfect for us!) I have family out of town coming and know they will love it. I'm glad that my fiance likes it because she was pretty picky with places around! It's simple and well put here. Thanks Carole and Dick!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Brandie · Married on 06/04/2016

I don't even know where to begin! Barbwire and Lace is thee most incredible venue. I knew the second I saw it that it was the only option for our wedding reception and that was before I met Carole. She truly loves what she does! She is always adding to and perfecting the whole Barbwire and Lace experience. Not only is there incredible indoor and outdoor options but it really is like a whole little separate world. She has everything you need and she helps you create everything you have ever imagined for your special day. Some of my favorite parts include the gorgeous bridal and groom rooms, the little saloon and all the antiques she let us use. Especially all of the Coka Cola decorations (request of the grooms) check it out! You won't regret it.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/21/2016

You have to do a wedding here! She is so incredibly helpful and awesome to work with! The stuff they have there is awesome and the price is great!! I would recommend this place to everyone!! I can't say one bad thing about this place it's just that amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/07/2016

Barbwire and Lace is charming and Carol is a gem to work with. I say "ditto" to all of the 5 star reviews. There was not one thing that we would change. Carol is a very gracious and wonderful woman to work with and she is so genuine. Our guests were very intrigued by this beautiful and unique venue. We just loved our entire experience. Thank you Carol and Dick Prescott!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Carole is AWESOME to work with! She is so friendly, and works around you. She has more decor than you could ever imagine. She is professional and personable. She runs the grounds and lives on the property, and it is beautiful! Pictures do not do it's justice, you just have to go and see for yourself! She has really worked with us and makes sure we will have the wedding of our dreams. This place is nothing but perfect. I would recommend to everyone that I know!!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

An amazing experience from start to finish! I would pick this venue again in a heartbeat! We were able to have the venue for the full day, it made my wedding day stress free and we felt so welcome. Its almost been 6 months from our wedding day and I still hear from everyone how amazing our wedding day was and how breath-taking the venue was. Thanks Carole for making our special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/24/2016