Barbie Foerster Reviews

View more information

• Emma
    Emma K. Married on 07/02/2021

Barbie is the BEST

Barbie was incredible to work with. She was the day-of coordinator and florist for one of my brother's weddings as well as my MOH's, so going into it, I knew the quality of her work. She is very reasonably priced and does high quality work on a lower budget. Aside from her floral/decorating abilities, she is a dang good coordinator. She takes on the stress of making sure everyone is where they need to be and things go according to the schedule. She is a no nonsense person who keeps everyone on track. I cannot write enough good things about Barbie and will recommend her to anyone and everyone!
    Kay H. Married on 03/02/2021

A beautiful person creating beautiful memories

Barbie can make the smallest budget look like a million. Her talent is beyond words. She is an artist. The title of florist is to vauge. She is a coordinator, orgainzier and mostly when needed your friend when things may be chaotic. She is dependable and delightful to work with.
  • Marchelle
    Marchelle S. Married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful!

Barbie did an amazing job this last weekend for our daughter’s wedding. The floral arrangements were simply beautiful. We were extremely pleased with her services.
  • Paola
    Paola Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!

Wow! Just wow!!! Our flowers were so beautiful that we dried almost all of them! We were a little nervous not knowing how they were going to look like but, WOW. When I walked into my venue and saw our centerpieces I was completely blown away. My bouquet was GORGEOUS!!! And our bridesmaids and groomsmen looked amazing with their flower pieces!! I cannot thank barbie enough for making my day so perfect!!!! I will be staring at my wedding pictures forever!!!!
  • Laura
    Laura O. Married on 07/13/2019

Texas' best kept floral secret!

Barbie truly went above and beyond ALL our expectations for our wedding day. I truly believe she is the BEST kept secret for weddings in the Austin/ San Antonio area. We used her for our wedding in Dripping Springs in July of 2019. She created and brought the wedding of our dreams TO LIFE!!! I met Barbie when we were touring the venue we booked and she was setting up for a wedding. I saw her work and saw how perfectly she brought to life the greenery/ simple white vision to life and knew she'd be great to work with on the big day. My groom and I went to her house in New Braunfels closer to the day of to meet with her and go over everything she'd be making/ bringing. She brought ALL of our table decor, candle votives, card holders, platters for our cake and cupcakes, decor for our fireplace.. SHE DID IT ALL! She even went above and beyond and made us extra bouquets for the tables so we didn't have to reuse the bridesmaid's bouquets. Barbie brought our vision to life and SO MUCH MORE. I truly can't thank her enough for making our wedding day SO magical!! THANK YOU BARBIE!
    Hillary Married on 03/02/2019

Exceptional!

I used Barbie for floral, decorating, and day of coordinating. She was nothing short of amazing! I am not very creative when it comes to decorating, and I did not know of a “style” that I was going for. That was no issue for Barbie. I let her know the colors of my wedding and showed her a few pictures of bouquets and table set ups that I liked. Barbie took it from there! She let me know where to buy cutlery, plates, and linens. On the day of my wedding I showed up to the wedding of my dreams! The bouquets were beautiful, the decor was elegant, and my night was worry-free! I continue to get compliments on how beautiful our wedding was, and it’s all thanks to Barbie. I highly recommend!
  • Kalli
    Kalli Married on 04/28/2018
    I cannot even begin to describe the beauty of my bouquet! It was a pretty unique wildflower bouquet and it was huge and arranged so perfectly! She was easy to talk to and knew exactly what I wanted!!!
    Amber Married on 07/02/2016
    Barbie went above and beyond my expectations. We used her for flowers, decorating, and day-of coordinating. Our reception was in a basic old hall, but she truly made it beautiful like I didn't think it could ever be. You do have to be ok with giving up control of decorations almost completely - which I was fine with as I am not creative at all! She took my ideas on what theme and colors I wanted and ran with it from there; I just brought in a few homemade touches but the rest of the decorations and flowers were all provided by her. My guests were in awe of how good the hall turned out, almost a month later we are still getting compliments on it.
    Sandra Married on 06/11/2016
    Barbie did a gorgeous job on our flowers! She was so patient with us, and helped us along our journey with every step! Could not have asked for more or better than Barbie! I highly recommend!
  • User2256007 2+ years ago
    Barbie is amazing! The flowers she provided for my wedding were beyond our expectations. She has a get it done personality and gives you total confidence that everything will be perfect, and it was! She also served as my day of coordinator and we couldn't be more happy with everything she provided. Amazing florist at small town prices! Plus super nice lady!
    Dana Married on 05/30/2015
    All I can say is "WOW" about Barbie! This lady will goes above and beyond to make your event outstanding. The flowers were absolutely amazing. And be sure to use her popcorn bar! I only wish we had ordered double the popcorn. Our guests loved it!
  • MaryAlice
    Mary A. Married on 05/01/2015
    Barbie Foerster was a God Send!!! My original florist fell through and thank God she did because Barbie did an absolutely phenomenal job and take way above what I asked and exceeding my every expectation! She not only make every bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and arrangement just perfect but decorated our hall and ceremony sight so beautifully and all very affordable! She is a New Braunfels local who makes dreams come true!!! Thank you Barbie for being apart of making my day perfect!!
    Jamie Married on 10/26/2013
    Barbie was wonderful to work with. We called her at the last minute due to circumstances and she did an Amazing job on the flowers. Her prices were soo good and everyone loved the details she added like vintage lace to the brides bouquet! She listened to what we wanted and delivered better! We only did bouquets, coursage and boutineers but I have seen her table arrangements and they were beautiful. I know you can spend much more on flowers than we did but you won't get any better! We were soo pleased and I would recommend her to my closest friends! In fact, my closest friend shared her name with me and I couldn't love her more for that! Thanks Barbie!
    Lana Married on 10/26/2013
    Barbie is a fantastic florist. She has lots of terrific ideas and is so easy to work with. Best prices around! Fabulous!
    Debra Married on 06/02/2012
    Barbie Foerster is a wedding planner and floral consultant. Her vision of what a bride is looking for is amazing. She is all business; however, she is knows her stuff. I would recommend Barbie for any occasion not just a wedding. Without her help and encouragement my daughter and I would have been lost.
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 11/19/2021

She made my vision come to real life

Barbie was amazing with her ability to take your vision and put it into what looks good with the venue. She does very good work. I would 10/10 recommend.