Barbara Wentzel Photography Reviews

Barbara Wentzel Photography 1
Barbara Wentzel Photography 2
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2018

Barb and Lauren were absolutely AMAZING to work with for our special day. My husband and I asked Barb to be our wedding photographer after she took the absolute best picture of us as a couple at a close friend's wedding and couldn't be happier- she was a blast to work with, has an incredible eye, and took AMAZING photos all day and night. There is not one thing that I can think of that would have made working with Barb any better- everything was absolute perfection!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Keiana · Married on 05/18/2018

It was amazing to work with Barbara. We had a blast. She made our small and intimate ceremony feel Grand. She took classic and creative shots throughout the day.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Barbara Wentzel Photography 3
    Barbara Wentzel Photography 4

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

Barb was such a pleasure to work with and I knew we made the right choice from the second I met her! You know you picked the right photographer when you want to hang out with them after your event is long over! :) She listened to all of our requests, made me feel like a model on my wedding day, and took absolutely incredible photos that we'll look at and love forever! Her photos really tell a story and I feel like I get to relive my special day every time I look at them. She was very flexible and accommodating, and a total sweetheart! On the day of our wedding, she was everywhere but wasn't in our faces, she took beautiful candid shots of everyone having fun, and she was a nice addition to the general feel of our celebration. All of our guests said she was wonderful, and we agree! If we have any events in the future that require a photographer, Barb will be our first call! We definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Robin · Married on 10/07/2017

Barbara is a true professional who puts everyone at ease with her warm smile and confident air. She captured the love, laughter and happiness of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding including wonderful candid shots of the guests but more importantly, she charmed my 15 month-old granddaughter. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2017

My husband and I worked with Barbara for our wedding at the Ryland Inn in February of 2017, Rehearsal Dinner at Natirar and Engagement photos in downtown Morristown. We have one word for her....AMAZING! Barbara's skill behind the camera captures the emotion and moment so perfectly. We couldn't be happier with the end result and life time memories.

Barbara is not only a talented photographer but also a wonderful person. Her disposition makes you feel comfortable and disarming even for those who are camera shy. She is also very professional and on all 3 occasions- arrived early, prepared and with an agenda. Her abilities even captured our wild and crazy Yorkies in a cute, calm and relaxed state!!

Also of note, Barbara created our fabulous "thank you" wedding cards which is the perfect wrap up to such a special time in our life.

We would HIGHLY recommend Barbara to photograph any life event or occasion! We have even decided to book an annual shoot with her. It was such a pleasure to work with Barb and we are beyond thrilled to continue our relationship! Can we give her more than 5 stars?!?!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jaime · Married on 08/19/2016

Barbara's warm and friendly personality made our experience with her absolutely wonderful! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable as well as added fun and enjoyment to our wedding day! We highly recommend using Barabara to capture your special moments :-D

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/05/2016

Barb is a wonderful person to have in your inner circle on one of the biggest days of your life! She's calm and collected. Her sense of humor is EXACTLY what you need to get you through this life-changing day with no regrets.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Love love love Barb!! From the first time meeting her, to planning details of my wedding, to the big day, and sending pictures afterwards, Barb was always so professional and loving all at the same time!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Fun time with great photo's. Really enjoyed the experience.
    Recommend the photo album; came out beautifully.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Catherine · Married on 04/06/2013

We started planning our wedding six weeks before the actual day and Barb was incredibly gracious about rearranging plans on short notice to squeeze us in. She was incredibly professional and kept things running smoothly the entire day while providing a lot of friendly banter to keep things light, which really helped keep portraits natural and less stiff. She was able to bring the natural personality out of our most awkward posers. We had a very small wedding so everyone there was involved in the pictures and everyone told us after how much fun they were and how it was one of the highlights of the day! The photos are gorgeous- she really made the most of a rather barren early spring landscape and somehow caught all the angles with beautiful sunbeams and greenery instead of the bare branches and empty flower beds that were actually there! From the getting ready process to the closing down of the reception, they're a great cohesive overview of a really fabulous and fun day. She has really unique creative ideas and is very easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Devin · Married on 08/21/2010

Barb photographed both our wedding and engagement shots. Her creativity allowed us to get unique pictures with a personal twist. Her suggestions for backgrounds and poses were so helpful and nice additions to the ones we had planned. She was able to capture so many precious memories for us to cherish. Our wedding day flew by so fast but we are able to relive it through the amazing photos she provided us. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for amazing photography!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Alex · Married on 06/18/2010

My husband and I hired Barbara to shoot our wedding and I'm so thankful we choose to work with her and now, several years later, have so many great pictures to look back on and remember our day. We have multiple pictures hung throughout our home and continue to get complements on them. I was really impressed by how Barb was able to creatively incorporate so many cool aspects of our venue into our pictures on the spot. We have a good mix of more traditional shots and fun/creative ones. Barb was a lot of fun to work with and made me and my wedding party feel very comfortable which I think contributed a great deal to why our pictures turned out so well. We liked Barb so much we ended up hiring her again for some family pictures a few years later. I highly recommend Barb.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Jillian · Married on 05/23/2009

Barb was the photographer at my wedding (almost 8 years ago) and did an excellent job. I was extremely happy with the photos, the quality, and her flexibility. I would highly recommend Barb!

Sent on 02/15/2017