Barbara & Company Catering Reviews

6 | Santa Cruz, CA

6 Reviews for Barbara & Company Catering

Kate · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Barbara & Co Catering for our October wedding at Bargetto Winery and had a GREAT experience! Marina was very easy to communicate with and accommodated our request to have all Italian food. The food was delicious and all of our guests loved it! It was a great value for the high quality food and service. Marina also helped us find a great place to get all our rentals and helped us pick them out. We'd highly recommend Barbara & Co for your wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2016

I am in love with the food that Barbara and Company made for our wedding. My partner and I are both vegan and Marina made us an all-vegan menu that all of our guests loved. In addition, Marina was very easy to work with and she always got back to us right away. My partner and I also really appreciated how well Barbara and Company works with Alexis Party Rental. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Maddie · Married on 05/20/2016

Barbara and Company is the BEST caterer in Santa Cruz County. I have used them many times for work events, and also for my wedding this past spring. My venue was WAY out in the cuts, and they had no problem with it. We paid extra to have them set up all the rentals (totally worth it) and they captured my vision PERFECTLY. I was blown away with how amazing the tables looked all set up - they really have a great eye for that. Marina is so fantastic to work with there - she's professional yet so friendly, very accommodating yet honest about food and rental choices/options, and is just such a pleasure to work with. I wouldn't even waste my time talking to other caterers - these guys ROCK!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

Marina and Barbara & Co did an amazing job catering our September 2015 wedding. I'm a vegetarian, my husband is not, and Marina was able to provide us with several delicious dishes with and without meat. Multiple people came up to me throughout the reception to tell me how good the food was, and that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer in the area.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Christi · Married on 08/31/2014

We had a wonderful experience working with Marina from Barbara & Company. She worked with us to come up with a menu that was both within our budget and delicious. We heard some of our guests were seen taking third helpings of the food, and my mom stopped servers to tell them how impressed she was! Marina also helped us with our linen and tableware rentals.

Overall, great service and great food. I would recommend them to friends.

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/15/2012

Words can not express how happy we were to have found Barbara and Company! We used this caterer for our September 2012 wedding and everything was beyond perfect. Marina, the amazing lady that you will be communicating and working with, is such a rare find. She is super friendly, outgoing, positive and an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to all questions in the year leading up to the wedding and went out of her way to make us feel as comfortable and happy as possible! She was open to our various ideas, our budget but also gave us incredibly helpful feedback based on her years of experience. She was responsive to our needs and answered all our questions promptly, even when we were emailing at random hours of the day. Everything was super-professional and we knew that we were in good hands. After our final meeting, where I had pages of details to cover, we didn't worry about anything because we knew everything would turn out perfect. Everything on the day ran so smoothly. Service was impeccable. Food looked and tasted beautifully, and there was such a variety of innovative food choices to select from. Guests commented on how delicious the food was and I even received emails from various guests, requesting Barbara and Company's contact information. We felt incredibly grateful that we were able to use Barbara and Company at our wedding and so thankful to Marina and everyone who worked with her to make our wedding day magical!

Sent on 12/18/2012