Barbara Ann Makeup Artist Reviews

39 | Green Bay, WI

39 Reviews for Barbara Ann Makeup Artist

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2017

We had a wonderful wedding and Barb had such a part in it. She made me and my bridal party feel like princesses and even gave the younger ones some make up. They were over the moon about that! I would hire Barb again in a heartbeat! She’s great on a personable and professional level. Loved having her part of my day!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Cora · Married on 09/29/2017

Barbara made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day...along with my bridesmaids! She listens to what you want and brings it to life! I would recommend her for sure!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2017

Barb did an absolutely amazing job. From the first time I met her, I knew she had an energy about her that I wanted as part of my wedding day. She made me feel so beautiful and I would recommend her for any and every wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Liz · Married on 08/26/2017

Barb does a fantastic job! She is super easy to work with! She can take an idea and run with it. I showed her a few pictures of the look I was going for for my wedding and she went above and beyond! I loved working with her!

Carly · Married on 08/05/2017

The ladies in my bridal party had their makeup done by Barbara, and I could not speak more highly of the amazing work she did!! Every girl looked absolutely stunning, we could not stop talking about it!! She was very accommodating to each bridesmaid's desired look and did a great job of bringing out our natural beauty. She was professional, great at communicating, and so very talented! I HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Renee · Married on 07/07/2017

Barbara is so amazing. She is a true professional and is passionate about her work. Her photography eye and experience provides an enhancement to the makeup application that you won't get anywhere else. At my trial, she gave me a flawless look and took 10 years off. On my wedding day, the makeup was exactly like the trial, and it lasted all night long. She is so talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going. Barbara is fantastic to work with and I recommend her to all brides. I felt flawless and fabulous!

Sent on 11/11/2017

T · Married on 07/01/2017

Barbara was great! My makeup was exactly what I wanted for my big day! We got married in Door County and she traveled to me to do my makeup after she finished with another wedding party. She is an artist and an absolute sweetheart!

Melodie · Married on 04/22/2017

Barbara did such an amazing job with my makeup! I love looking at my wedding photos and seeing how she was able to enhance all of my best features. It looked natural and I felt stunning!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Traci · Married on 12/31/2016

Barb is the sweetest! I am SO glad I had her as such an important part of my big day. She perfectly matched my makeup to the vibe of my wedding and I love the way my pictures came out because of her. Barb not only has impeccable taste, but she’s also just an all around fun/genuine person to be around. Hire her for your makeup, I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/13/2017

dani · Married on 05/07/2016

Barbara has done my makeup for many events. She is so talented and great at making you feel beautiful. She can make your makeup natural or dramatic, depending on what you want

Sent on 10/17/2017

Emily Schramke · Married on 01/09/2015

Spectacular!

Barbara did my makeup for my wedding! She listened to my every request and put me at ease on my stressful day. I felt flawless when she was done! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. She is amazingly talented!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • User2342044 · 2+ years ago

Barb is AWESOME!! I have used her numerous times, from special events to my wedding to family photos. She is absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going! When you sit down to get your makeup done, she will put you at complete ease - we are always chatting and laughing the entire time. She tailors your makeup to perfectly match your attire and hair. My makeup is always flawless and I always feel like the best version of myself. Thank you, Barb for always making me look and feel absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/05/2008

Barb did my make up for my wedding and I absolutely loved it! It was beautiful, natural and I received lots of compliments on it. I needed up using her for a few other weddings and events and now my friends are using her too. Definitely worth the money. She is professional, flexible and makes you feel very comfortable. Highly recommend her!!

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

She made us all feel glamorous!

Barbara was amazing! She listens to what you want and turns your vision into reality. My makeup was not heavy and lasted all night. It’s definitely dance proof!

Sent on 12/07/2019