Barbara Ann Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Make-up

Barbara was very easy to communicate with during the planning process. Her ability to travel and come to my house the morning of the wedding was a big stress reliever for me and my bridal party. She was very easy to talk to, used high end products, and did an overall wonderful job with different skin types, etc.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey K. Married on 09/24/2021

Barbara is the best!

I absolutely loved working with Barbara. Not only does she do great work, but she is so personable. The day getting ready, she fit in with all the girls. I loved the natural beauty look for my wedding day. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Teresa C. Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding Day Makeup - Door County

Barbara was extremely flexible with the wedding day changes and was able to accommodate multiple girls, getting everyone complete on time! She was very personable and made getting ready very fun and memorable!
    Ashley Married on 08/20/2021

Wedding Make-Up

Barbara did a wonderful job on my wedding make-up and the make-up for my bridal group. She did her work on location, bringing everything we needed with her. The quality of the products she used held well and was no problem for sensitive skin!
  • BRenda
    Brenda V. Married on 07/30/2021

Barbara Ann is amazing!

This is the second time that I used Barbara Ann's services. She did my make-up last year for my son's wedding. This year, July 2021, she did the makeup for the entire wedding party for my daughter's wedding, including the bride, me and the grandmother of the bride. Everyone looked beautiful. Barbara is a professional that caters to everyone's look & age. She made us all (age range of 17 to 85 years old) look amazing. Thank you Barbara!
  • Jade
    Jade B. Married on 06/05/2021

She is awesome!

I cannot say better things about this makeup artist. She was fun, personable, let every girl do her own type of look, and she is so talented!! She made our morning so perfect and my makeup even stayed on for 24 hours. We looked like models!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 05/22/2021

Make Up Artist

Barbara did such an amazing job. I have never felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day! Even though it was a super hot and humid day, my makeup stayed perfectly all day and night. She was super cool and easy to work with. She was super flexible throughout the entire process of planning and rescheduling my wedding due to covid. Would highly recommend Barbara for anyone who wants to look their best on any occasion!
  • Cassi
    Cassi P. Married on 05/15/2021

Flawless experience!

Booking Barbara Ann for makeup for myself and my bridesmaids was one of the best decisions I made! With our 2020 wedding date being postponed due to Covid, Barbara Ann was flexible and made the change a little less heartbreaking. Her work is exceptional and she is so personable. She even did my 6 year old daughter's makeup, which was so thoughtful and melted this mama's heart! Through a rainy photoshoot and hours of sweaty dancing, my makeup remained flawless! My makeup still looked so great at the end of the night I had a hard time removing it! I highly recommend Barbara Ann to enhance your beauty for any occasion!
  • Kayla
    Kayla M. Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing work!!

Barb does beautiful make up and is super fun and down to Earth. She not only did makeup for myself and my bridal party but she also mage herself available via text to help a family member figure out out to cover her black eye from a snowboarding crash. Absolutely will use her again and recommend to anyone looking for makeup!
    Christina F. Married on 10/30/2020

Wedding Beautiful!

I needed a make-up artist last minute for my wedding and Barbara immediately responded. I sent her the look I was going for and she went above and beyond. I felt absolutely stunning thanks to Barbara. She just knew exactly what to do and made the day perfect.
  • Janie
    Janie K. Married on 10/17/2020

Barbara is amazing!

Barbara was amazing! Originally I had a full bridal party, but due to COVID, it was just me needing her services. She still traveled 30 miles for me, and was so easy to communicate with. She is personable and professional. But the most important thing is that she knocked it out of the park with my makeup. I received so many compliments and felt gorgeous! I wanted to book her again for my reception, but she was already booked. She is the best, book her ASAP!
    Carli P. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding makeup with Barb

Barb is amazing at what she does- so nice, approachable and makes you feel comfortable! She has an amazing skill set & I would recommend her to anyone that is going for natural, flawless makeup for their wedding day!

We didn’t take any photos after getting makeup done but it lasted the entire day/night!
  • Olivia
    Olivia P. Married on 09/26/2020

5-Star Service and Results

Barbara is so easy going and professional, and as a bride with 8 bridesmaids, that is exactly what you need on your wedding day! She worked very fast and delivered 5 star results. Even booking her easy and pain-free. Her makeup made my bridesmaids feel confident and look amazing. I highly recommend her.
    Jennifer S. Married on 07/31/2020

I never felt so beautiful!

I hired Barbara as the makeup artist for my bridal party. I had my trial with her a couple weeks before and was able to try out her work for my bridal shower and bachelorette party. The makeup for those events was soft, gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. When it came to the day of my wedding, I was impressed at the robust setup Barbara had, the amount of makeup tools, lighting and more that allowed her to tweak her makeup style for each individual girl in my party. All of us girls looked FABULOUS for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. The makeup lasted all night and did not fade at all! Barbara was fun to work with, has a great personality and makes the morning getting ready even more fun. Highly recommend Barbara!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 06/12/2020

Wonderful!

I initially decided against doing professional makeup for our small ceremony, thinking much of that wouldn’t be available during the lockdown. Last minute (a week before the wedding) I reached out to Barbara to see if she was available. She got back to me quickly to let me know she could be there and I’m so happy she did! My whole bridal party and mom looked stunning for pictures and she was extremely efficient! I will certainly be contacting her again for part 2 of the wedding in September!
  • Kaara
    Kaara Married on 11/09/2019

Fun & accomodating

Barbara was great! She was sweet, fun, and professional! She absolutely nailed all of our makeup.
    Kayla Married on 10/19/2019

So Talented!

Barb was terrific! She showed up early, had a great attitude, and made the wedding party and myself look and feel beautiful. I received so many compliments on my wedding day about how gorgeous my makeup was. I will always go to Barb for future events that I need my makeup done. I recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful look that feels so natural.
    Jessica L. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience and super fun!

Barbara was so wonderful to work with! I had researched makeup artists all over Door County and found Barbara on Wedding Wire. I am so happy I found her! She was amazing to work with and super easy to communicate with. She is an artist for sure! My bridesmaids, grandmas, and moms all looked so beautiful with her makeup and it lasted all day long- even better. My favorite part of my morning was getting my makeup done by Barbara! We laughed, told stories, and just made it memorable.
    I highly recommend Barbara for your wedding makeup, you will love the experience to work with her!

Jessica Shookman
    Mackaulie K. Married on 08/25/2019

Bridesmaid

I was in a wedding recently as a bridesmaid and I MUST SAY this vendor provided the PERFECT experience for us. She was friendly, attentive, and very professional! I would highly recommend her to anybody. Her work was flawless and lasted over 24 hours! I was very impressed!
    Lydia M. Married on 08/24/2019

I loved my makeup

WOW!! I can’t tell you enough to book her!! We didn’t do a pre make up session which I was nervous about but she came the day of and knew exactly what to do with my tones! All my bridesmaids loved her and we all looked amazing! LIKE WOW! My mom had never done fake eyelashes before and she put them on and my mom was so happy! For a traveling makeup artist her rates are great and the extra for eye lashes was worth it!

I can’t recommend her enough!!! She was on time and so nice and did a couple touch ups and made sure we all liked our makeup before she was done! (Also my makeup stayed on perfect through all the crying I did during my vows, and the whole reception, and when I woke up the next morning I somehow still looked good)

BOOK HER NOW!!!
    Taylor Married on 08/24/2019

Great Personable Artist

She did an amazing job with everyone in the parties makeup, and listened to what we wanted to have our makeup look like! It lasted all night and we all looked amazing!
  • Kristen
    Kristen H. Married on 08/03/2019

Barbara is the best!

I would highly recommend Barbara to any bride. She came to our getting ready location and was extremely friendly, calm and professional. She did a fantastic job with the kids (four flower girls) and was able to squeeze in a few extra people who decided to have make-up done last minute. I live out of town and was not able to do a test run before the wedding - it didn't matter at all. Barbara made me look gorgeous and I wish she could do my makeup all the time!
    Erin Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend

Barbara was the most amazing vendor to work with. She was extremely professional and very kind. It was clear that she is very passionate about what she does. She took the time to listen to my vision and executed it perfectly. She was incredibly easy to work with, very professional, and extremely talented. She will make your bridal make up dreams come true. I would highly recommend.
    Alecia Married on 04/06/2019

Makeup artist for bride and maid of honor

Barbara was great from the trial to my actual wedding day. Our makeup lasted all day and night and my husband complimented my eyes numerous times throughout the night...which is what every bride wants! Barbara is so easy to work with and talk to she made both of us feel comfortable throughout the entire process! Highly recommend her services she does a great job! Thanks again Barbara!
    Alyssa Married on 11/03/2018
    Barbara is an amazing makeup artist! I had my makeup done for my friends wedding (9-2-18) around 11am and by 11pm, it looked the exact same! I have super sensitive skin, and she clearly uses high end makeup products as I didn’t not break out at all. I would recommend her to anyone!