Barbara Ann Makeup Artist Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alyssa E. Married on 11/05/2022

Absolutely magnificent!

I am still on Cloud 9 after Barbara did mine and my bridal party’s make up for my wedding. She graciously drove over an hour to meet me by 7:15am to start the day. She was professional, a master of her craft, shared fun stories and was wonderful to talk with. Before the wedding she asked to see my photographer’s work so she could make sure her make up would flow and match the photographer’s work. Barbara took each bridesmaid’s make up request with such an attention to detail…we had wedding guests complimenting our make up all day. Our make up lasted all day - throughout taking photos in a crazy rainstorm, 60 mile an hour winds, and dancing all night. I woke up the next morning and still felt just as beautiful. I cannot recommend Barbara enough, she is absolutely magnificent!
    Kasey Married on 10/01/2022

Barbara is excellent!

Barbara is a joy to work with. So kind and fun. The perfect person to have while you’re getting ready for your big day. Not to mention she is fabulous at what she does. 1000% recommend!
    Jordan Married on 08/27/2022

Barbara is the Best!

Barbara did mine (the bride), my bridesmaids, my MIL, and moms makeup the day of my wedding and she was absolutely fantastic! She showed up on time and was ready to go with a smile on her face. All of our make up looked great and stayed on all night. Barbara was also great with communicating before hand and even made our day of getting ready schedule. This took a lot of weight off my shoulders with planning a wedding. Just amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kelly Married on 07/16/2022

Literally Amazing

Barbara was truly amazing. I really wanted a more natural look for my wedding and she nailed the look. Everyone was complementing mine and my bridesmaids makeup all night and it lasted the whole night despite it being a hot 80 degree outdoor wedding. 10/10 recommend
  • Hanna
    Hanna M. Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Comfortable and thoughtful + her warmth made choosing Barbara a no brainer. She was perfect :)

If you haven't had the chance to work with Barbara yet, do it! I've followed her work for years and I've always admired her. She is such a warm and welcoming soul and artist. She made me feel so heard and really understood my goals for the look I wanted on my wedding day. She curated a beautiful natural look based off my idea + her input. It was seamless, easy, beautiful and natural. She takes in consideration of you as a person and not just a "client". Her personality is my favorite and I adore her style. She's one of a kind and I highly recommend her!
    Natsha Married on 04/23/2022

Beautiful and Natural Wedding Makeup

Barbra was so professional and responded very quickly when I reached out to her. She is very personable and easy to talk to. I did a trial with her the morning of my bridal shower and I received so many compliments on how beautiful my make up looked! On the morning of my wedding, she traveled to us to make our lives a little easier. She did an outstanding job on my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, and of course myself. She took the time to make sure I loved how I looked and I couldn't have been happier!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 01/08/2022

Top Notch!

Barb was so flexible and willing to roll with the punches! She did an amazing job with my wedding makeup. It was perfect!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Make-up

Barbara was very easy to communicate with during the planning process. Her ability to travel and come to my house the morning of the wedding was a big stress reliever for me and my bridal party. She was very easy to talk to, used high end products, and did an overall wonderful job with different skin types, etc.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey K. Married on 09/24/2021

Barbara is the best!

I absolutely loved working with Barbara. Not only does she do great work, but she is so personable. The day getting ready, she fit in with all the girls. I loved the natural beauty look for my wedding day. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Patricia G. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing service!

After searching for the perfect makeup artist for my wedding, I came across Barbara’s page. After reading the reviews and reviewing the images of Barbara’s work, I decided to book her for my fall wedding and I am so happy I did!
    I had the best experience with Barbara on the day of my wedding. She created such a naturally elegant look that made me feel confident and beautiful all day. It was such a smooth and easy process as she arrived early to set up, stayed on schedule and had nothing but good vibes and great service.
    Barbara’s demeanor was professional yet entertaining and she made the whole experience enjoyable!
    I also did a makeup trial for my bridal shower to make sure we were both on the same page. I received so many compliments on my makeup at my shower.
    Barbara is easy going, friendly and always has an infectious smile.
    It’s no wonder she has been ranked Top WeddingWire Couples Choice Award Winner for 5 straight years!
    I highly recommend booking her, you won’t be disappointed!
    Teresa C. Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding Day Makeup - Door County

Barbara was extremely flexible with the wedding day changes and was able to accommodate multiple girls, getting everyone complete on time! She was very personable and made getting ready very fun and memorable!
    Ashley Married on 08/20/2021

Wedding Make-Up

Barbara did a wonderful job on my wedding make-up and the make-up for my bridal group. She did her work on location, bringing everything we needed with her. The quality of the products she used held well and was no problem for sensitive skin!
    Brenda V. Married on 07/30/2021

Barbara Ann is amazing!

This is the second time that I used Barbara Ann's services. She did my make-up last year for my son's wedding. This year, July 2021, she did the makeup for the entire wedding party for my daughter's wedding, including the bride, me and the grandmother of the bride. Everyone looked beautiful. Barbara is a professional that caters to everyone's look & age. She made us all (age range of 17 to 85 years old) look amazing. Thank you Barbara!
  • Jade
    Jade B. Married on 06/05/2021

She is awesome!

I cannot say better things about this makeup artist. She was fun, personable, let every girl do her own type of look, and she is so talented!! She made our morning so perfect and my makeup even stayed on for 24 hours. We looked like models!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 05/22/2021

Make Up Artist

Barbara did such an amazing job. I have never felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day! Even though it was a super hot and humid day, my makeup stayed perfectly all day and night. She was super cool and easy to work with. She was super flexible throughout the entire process of planning and rescheduling my wedding due to covid. Would highly recommend Barbara for anyone who wants to look their best on any occasion!
  • Cassi
    Cassi P. Married on 05/15/2021

Flawless experience!

Booking Barbara Ann for makeup for myself and my bridesmaids was one of the best decisions I made! With our 2020 wedding date being postponed due to Covid, Barbara Ann was flexible and made the change a little less heartbreaking. Her work is exceptional and she is so personable. She even did my 6 year old daughter's makeup, which was so thoughtful and melted this mama's heart! Through a rainy photoshoot and hours of sweaty dancing, my makeup remained flawless! My makeup still looked so great at the end of the night I had a hard time removing it! I highly recommend Barbara Ann to enhance your beauty for any occasion!
  • Kayla
    Kayla M. Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing work!!

Barb does beautiful make up and is super fun and down to Earth. She not only did makeup for myself and my bridal party but she also mage herself available via text to help a family member figure out out to cover her black eye from a snowboarding crash. Absolutely will use her again and recommend to anyone looking for makeup!
    Christina F. Married on 10/30/2020

Wedding Beautiful!

I needed a make-up artist last minute for my wedding and Barbara immediately responded. I sent her the look I was going for and she went above and beyond. I felt absolutely stunning thanks to Barbara. She just knew exactly what to do and made the day perfect.
  • Janie
    Janie K. Married on 10/17/2020

Barbara is amazing!

Barbara was amazing! Originally I had a full bridal party, but due to COVID, it was just me needing her services. She still traveled 30 miles for me, and was so easy to communicate with. She is personable and professional. But the most important thing is that she knocked it out of the park with my makeup. I received so many compliments and felt gorgeous! I wanted to book her again for my reception, but she was already booked. She is the best, book her ASAP!
    Carli P. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding makeup with Barb

Barb is amazing at what she does- so nice, approachable and makes you feel comfortable! She has an amazing skill set & I would recommend her to anyone that is going for natural, flawless makeup for their wedding day!

We didn’t take any photos after getting makeup done but it lasted the entire day/night!
  • O
    Olivia P. Married on 09/26/2020

5-Star Service and Results

Barbara is so easy going and professional, and as a bride with 8 bridesmaids, that is exactly what you need on your wedding day! She worked very fast and delivered 5 star results. Even booking her easy and pain-free. Her makeup made my bridesmaids feel confident and look amazing. I highly recommend her.
    Jennifer S. Married on 07/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I never felt so beautiful!

I hired Barbara as the makeup artist for my bridal party. I had my trial with her a couple weeks before and was able to try out her work for my bridal shower and bachelorette party. The makeup for those events was soft, gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. When it came to the day of my wedding, I was impressed at the robust setup Barbara had, the amount of makeup tools, lighting and more that allowed her to tweak her makeup style for each individual girl in my party. All of us girls looked FABULOUS for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. The makeup lasted all night and did not fade at all! Barbara was fun to work with, has a great personality and makes the morning getting ready even more fun. Highly recommend Barbara!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 06/12/2020

Wonderful!

I initially decided against doing professional makeup for our small ceremony, thinking much of that wouldn’t be available during the lockdown. Last minute (a week before the wedding) I reached out to Barbara to see if she was available. She got back to me quickly to let me know she could be there and I’m so happy she did! My whole bridal party and mom looked stunning for pictures and she was extremely efficient! I will certainly be contacting her again for part 2 of the wedding in September!
  • Kaara
    Kaara Married on 11/09/2019

Fun & accomodating

Barbara was great! She was sweet, fun, and professional! She absolutely nailed all of our makeup.
    Kayla Married on 10/19/2019

So Talented!

Barb was terrific! She showed up early, had a great attitude, and made the wedding party and myself look and feel beautiful. I received so many compliments on my wedding day about how gorgeous my makeup was. I will always go to Barb for future events that I need my makeup done. I recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful look that feels so natural.
illustration stars