Barbara Ann Makeup Artist Reviews

39 Reviews for Barbara Ann Makeup Artist

• Megan

Megan Marcks · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Make-up

Barbara was very easy to communicate with during the planning process. Her ability to travel and come to my house the morning of the wedding was a big stress reliever for me and my bridal party. She was very easy to talk to, used high end products, and did an overall wonderful job with different skin types, etc.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Christina Fitzpatrick · Married on 10/30/2020

Wedding Beautiful!

I needed a make-up artist last minute for my wedding and Barbara immediately responded. I sent her the look I was going for and she went above and beyond. I felt absolutely stunning thanks to Barbara. She just knew exactly what to do and made the day perfect.

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • O

Olivia Peterson · Married on 09/26/2020

5-Star Service and Results

Barbara is so easy going and professional, and as a bride with 8 bridesmaids, that is exactly what you need on your wedding day! She worked very fast and delivered 5 star results. Even booking her easy and pain-free. Her makeup made my bridesmaids feel confident and look amazing. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/15/2020

Jennifer Schloesser · Married on 07/31/2020

I never felt so beautiful!

I hired Barbara as the makeup artist for my bridal party. I had my trial with her a couple weeks before and was able to try out her work for my bridal shower and bachelorette party. The makeup for those events was soft, gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. When it came to the day of my wedding, I was impressed at the robust setup Barbara had, the amount of makeup tools, lighting and more that allowed her to tweak her makeup style for each individual girl in my party. All of us girls looked FABULOUS for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. The makeup lasted all night and did not fade at all! Barbara was fun to work with, has a great personality and makes the morning getting ready even more fun. Highly recommend Barbara!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Marx · Married on 06/12/2020

Wonderful!

I initially decided against doing professional makeup for our small ceremony, thinking much of that wouldn’t be available during the lockdown. Last minute (a week before the wedding) I reached out to Barbara to see if she was available. She got back to me quickly to let me know she could be there and I’m so happy she did! My whole bridal party and mom looked stunning for pictures and she was extremely efficient! I will certainly be contacting her again for part 2 of the wedding in September!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Kaara

Kaara · Married on 11/09/2019

Fun & accomodating

Barbara was great! She was sweet, fun, and professional! She absolutely nailed all of our makeup.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/19/2019

So Talented!

Barb was terrific! She showed up early, had a great attitude, and made the wedding party and myself look and feel beautiful. I received so many compliments on my wedding day about how gorgeous my makeup was. I will always go to Barb for future events that I need my makeup done. I recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful look that feels so natural.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jessica Lange · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience and super fun!

Barbara was so wonderful to work with! I had researched makeup artists all over Door County and found Barbara on Wedding Wire. I am so happy I found her! She was amazing to work with and super easy to communicate with. She is an artist for sure! My bridesmaids, grandmas, and moms all looked so beautiful with her makeup and it lasted all day long- even better. My favorite part of my morning was getting my makeup done by Barbara! We laughed, told stories, and just made it memorable.
    I highly recommend Barbara for your wedding makeup, you will love the experience to work with her!

Jessica Shookman

Sent on 10/26/2019

Mackaulie Krantz · Married on 08/25/2019

Bridesmaid

I was in a wedding recently as a bridesmaid and I MUST SAY this vendor provided the PERFECT experience for us. She was friendly, attentive, and very professional! I would highly recommend her to anybody. Her work was flawless and lasted over 24 hours! I was very impressed!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Jade

Jade Beaver · Married on 08/24/2019

She is awesome!

I cannot say better things about this makeup artist. She was fun, personable, let every girl do her own type of look, and she is so talented!! She made our morning so perfect and my makeup even stayed on for 24 hours. We looked like models!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Personable Artist

She did an amazing job with everyone in the parties makeup, and listened to what we wanted to have our makeup look like! It lasted all night and we all looked amazing!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lydia Meier · Married on 08/24/2019

I loved my makeup

WOW!! I can’t tell you enough to book her!! We didn’t do a pre make up session which I was nervous about but she came the day of and knew exactly what to do with my tones! All my bridesmaids loved her and we all looked amazing! LIKE WOW! My mom had never done fake eyelashes before and she put them on and my mom was so happy! For a traveling makeup artist her rates are great and the extra for eye lashes was worth it!

I can’t recommend her enough!!! She was on time and so nice and did a couple touch ups and made sure we all liked our makeup before she was done! (Also my makeup stayed on perfect through all the crying I did during my vows, and the whole reception, and when I woke up the next morning I somehow still looked good)

BOOK HER NOW!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Harker · Married on 08/03/2019

Barbara is the best!

I would highly recommend Barbara to any bride. She came to our getting ready location and was extremely friendly, calm and professional. She did a fantastic job with the kids (four flower girls) and was able to squeeze in a few extra people who decided to have make-up done last minute. I live out of town and was not able to do a test run before the wedding - it didn't matter at all. Barbara made me look gorgeous and I wish she could do my makeup all the time!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Erin · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend

Barbara was the most amazing vendor to work with. She was extremely professional and very kind. It was clear that she is very passionate about what she does. She took the time to listen to my vision and executed it perfectly. She was incredibly easy to work with, very professional, and extremely talented. She will make your bridal make up dreams come true. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Alecia · Married on 04/06/2019

Makeup artist for bride and maid of honor

Barbara was great from the trial to my actual wedding day. Our makeup lasted all day and night and my husband complimented my eyes numerous times throughout the night...which is what every bride wants! Barbara is so easy to work with and talk to she made both of us feel comfortable throughout the entire process! Highly recommend her services she does a great job! Thanks again Barbara!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2018

Barbara is an amazing makeup artist! I had my makeup done for my friends wedding (9-2-18) around 11am and by 11pm, it looked the exact same! I have super sensitive skin, and she clearly uses high end makeup products as I didn’t not break out at all. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Gretchen Mills · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience

Barbara did makeup for me and a few others on my wedding day, and it was a seamless experience. She was professional, punctual, and efficient—everyone was blown away. Barbara was super flexible on everything from set-up space to specific requests, which was especially appreciated since we were planning from 1000+ miles away without any trials or visits. Most importantly, everyone looked amazing and was pleased with how long everything stayed in place.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic Experience

Barbara was phenomenal and the perfect choice for my wedding! From the first time I saw her work, I knew that I wanted her to do my, as well as my wedding parties’, makeup. Barbara listened carefully each time we chatted and made me feel so relaxed leading up to the big day. I didn’t have a vision of what I wanted, but Barbara listened to my ideas, knew what would be best for my skin (I have very sensitive skin that breaks out when I change up my products), and ran with it - and I couldn’t have been more pleased! My mom was planning on doing her own makeup, but after seeing my trial, she hands down wanted Barbara to do hers. The morning of, she listened to the moms’ and girls’ requests and took her time, making everyone feel fantastic. Everyone looked stunning. The best part, my makeup lasted all day and night, and my skin loved her products. Moral of the review, Barbara was amazing, and I can’t thank her enough! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs their makeup done.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Bryanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Barbara did an amazing job. She was very quick to respond and worked with what everyone wanted. Her services were wonderful and all of my bridesmaids & mothers were happy! As the bride she was sure to ask what type of skin I had to be sure I wouldn’t get too oily & matched the look I was going for perfectly.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Brynn · Married on 09/02/2018

Barabara was amazing and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She also recommended a hair stylist who did a fabulous job. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how they looked on my big day, could not be happier with Barabara's services!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2018

Thanks for making me feel so good on my best friend's very special day!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2018

Barbara was such a pleasure to have as part of my wedding day!!! Very professional, affordable, and shows up with a great attitude. She did many of my bridesmaids makeup and they all looked stunning! Makeup lasted all day. Hire her :)

Sent on 09/05/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Barbara Ann was a wonderful choice for my wedding day! She listened to all the girls requested styles, took her time to make everyone feel special and important, and was so friendly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Helen · Married on 11/05/2017

Simply awesome!

Not only did she do a fabulous job for me and my girls, she did it on a Sunday morning! A time that was so difficult to find anyone. Awesome women with some skills!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Bailey · Married on 10/13/2017

Barbara did an amazing job! She traveled with our hair stylists to the venue to make it easier for us to get ready and to save time. She did my bridal makeup, along with my mom's makeup, and 3 bridesmaids. I did a trial with her about a month before the wedding. I brought a photo to show her. She listened to what I wanted and played around with different makeup. I loved it! She made me feel calm on the morning of my wedding. She did her thing, and I didn't have to worry about it at all. My wedding day was pretty humid, so I did get a little bit of shininess, but the makeup stayed on all day and night! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2018