Barbara Ann Makeup Artist Reviews

Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 6
Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 7

Mackaulie Krantz · Married on 08/25/2019

Bridesmaid

I was in a wedding recently as a bridesmaid and I MUST SAY this vendor provided the PERFECT experience for us. She was friendly, attentive, and very professional! I would highly recommend her to anybody. Her work was flawless and lasted over 24 hours! I was very impressed!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Jade

Jade Beaver · Married on 08/24/2019

She is awesome!

I cannot say better things about this makeup artist. She was fun, personable, let every girl do her own type of look, and she is so talented!! She made our morning so perfect and my makeup even stayed on for 24 hours. We looked like models!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 8
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 9
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 10

Taylor · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Personable Artist

She did an amazing job with everyone in the parties makeup, and listened to what we wanted to have our makeup look like! It lasted all night and we all looked amazing!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lydia Meier · Married on 08/24/2019

I loved my makeup

WOW!! I can’t tell you enough to book her!! We didn’t do a pre make up session which I was nervous about but she came the day of and knew exactly what to do with my tones! All my bridesmaids loved her and we all looked amazing! LIKE WOW! My mom had never done fake eyelashes before and she put them on and my mom was so happy! For a traveling makeup artist her rates are great and the extra for eye lashes was worth it!

I can’t recommend her enough!!! She was on time and so nice and did a couple touch ups and made sure we all liked our makeup before she was done! (Also my makeup stayed on perfect through all the crying I did during my vows, and the whole reception, and when I woke up the next morning I somehow still looked good)

BOOK HER NOW!!!

Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 14
  • Kristen

Kristen Harker · Married on 08/03/2019

Barbara is the best!

I would highly recommend Barbara to any bride. She came to our getting ready location and was extremely friendly, calm and professional. She did a fantastic job with the kids (four flower girls) and was able to squeeze in a few extra people who decided to have make-up done last minute. I live out of town and was not able to do a test run before the wedding - it didn't matter at all. Barbara made me look gorgeous and I wish she could do my makeup all the time!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Alecia · Married on 04/06/2019

Makeup artist for bride and maid of honor

Barbara was great from the trial to my actual wedding day. Our makeup lasted all day and night and my husband complimented my eyes numerous times throughout the night...which is what every bride wants! Barbara is so easy to work with and talk to she made both of us feel comfortable throughout the entire process! Highly recommend her services she does a great job! Thanks again Barbara!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2018

Barbara is an amazing makeup artist! I had my makeup done for my friends wedding (9-2-18) around 11am and by 11pm, it looked the exact same! I have super sensitive skin, and she clearly uses high end makeup products as I didn’t not break out at all. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Gretchen Mills · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience

Barbara did makeup for me and a few others on my wedding day, and it was a seamless experience. She was professional, punctual, and efficient—everyone was blown away. Barbara was super flexible on everything from set-up space to specific requests, which was especially appreciated since we were planning from 1000+ miles away without any trials or visits. Most importantly, everyone looked amazing and was pleased with how long everything stayed in place.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic Experience

Barbara was phenomenal and the perfect choice for my wedding! From the first time I saw her work, I knew that I wanted her to do my, as well as my wedding parties’, makeup. Barbara listened carefully each time we chatted and made me feel so relaxed leading up to the big day. I didn’t have a vision of what I wanted, but Barbara listened to my ideas, knew what would be best for my skin (I have very sensitive skin that breaks out when I change up my products), and ran with it - and I couldn’t have been more pleased! My mom was planning on doing her own makeup, but after seeing my trial, she hands down wanted Barbara to do hers. The morning of, she listened to the moms’ and girls’ requests and took her time, making everyone feel fantastic. Everyone looked stunning. The best part, my makeup lasted all day and night, and my skin loved her products. Moral of the review, Barbara was amazing, and I can’t thank her enough! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs their makeup done.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 15
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 16
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 17

Bryanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Barbara did an amazing job. She was very quick to respond and worked with what everyone wanted. Her services were wonderful and all of my bridesmaids & mothers were happy! As the bride she was sure to ask what type of skin I had to be sure I wouldn’t get too oily & matched the look I was going for perfectly.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 18
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 19
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 20
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 21

Brynn · Married on 09/02/2018

Barabara was amazing and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She also recommended a hair stylist who did a fabulous job. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how they looked on my big day, could not be happier with Barabara's services!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 22
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 23

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2018

Thanks for making me feel so good on my best friend's very special day!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2018

Barbara was such a pleasure to have as part of my wedding day!!! Very professional, affordable, and shows up with a great attitude. She did many of my bridesmaids makeup and they all looked stunning! Makeup lasted all day. Hire her :)

Sent on 09/05/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Barbara Ann was a wonderful choice for my wedding day! She listened to all the girls requested styles, took her time to make everyone feel special and important, and was so friendly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Helen · Married on 11/05/2017

Simply awesome!

Not only did she do a fabulous job for me and my girls, she did it on a Sunday morning! A time that was so difficult to find anyone. Awesome women with some skills!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Bailey · Married on 10/13/2017

Barbara did an amazing job! She traveled with our hair stylists to the venue to make it easier for us to get ready and to save time. She did my bridal makeup, along with my mom's makeup, and 3 bridesmaids. I did a trial with her about a month before the wedding. I brought a photo to show her. She listened to what I wanted and played around with different makeup. I loved it! She made me feel calm on the morning of my wedding. She did her thing, and I didn't have to worry about it at all. My wedding day was pretty humid, so I did get a little bit of shininess, but the makeup stayed on all day and night! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 24
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 25
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 26

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2017

We had a wonderful wedding and Barb had such a part in it. She made me and my bridal party feel like princesses and even gave the younger ones some make up. They were over the moon about that! I would hire Barb again in a heartbeat! She’s great on a personable and professional level. Loved having her part of my day!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 27
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 28
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 29

Cora · Married on 09/29/2017

Barbara made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day...along with my bridesmaids! She listens to what you want and brings it to life! I would recommend her for sure!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2017

Barb did an absolutely amazing job. From the first time I met her, I knew she had an energy about her that I wanted as part of my wedding day. She made me feel so beautiful and I would recommend her for any and every wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 30
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 31

Liz · Married on 08/26/2017

Barb does a fantastic job! She is super easy to work with! She can take an idea and run with it. I showed her a few pictures of the look I was going for for my wedding and she went above and beyond! I loved working with her!

Carly · Married on 08/05/2017

The ladies in my bridal party had their makeup done by Barbara, and I could not speak more highly of the amazing work she did!! Every girl looked absolutely stunning, we could not stop talking about it!! She was very accommodating to each bridesmaid's desired look and did a great job of bringing out our natural beauty. She was professional, great at communicating, and so very talented! I HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Renee · Married on 07/07/2017

Barbara is so amazing. She is a true professional and is passionate about her work. Her photography eye and experience provides an enhancement to the makeup application that you won't get anywhere else. At my trial, she gave me a flawless look and took 10 years off. On my wedding day, the makeup was exactly like the trial, and it lasted all night long. She is so talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going. Barbara is fantastic to work with and I recommend her to all brides. I felt flawless and fabulous!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Barbara Ann Makeup Artist 32

T · Married on 07/01/2017

Barbara was great! My makeup was exactly what I wanted for my big day! We got married in Door County and she traveled to me to do my makeup after she finished with another wedding party. She is an artist and an absolute sweetheart!

Melodie · Married on 04/22/2017

Barbara did such an amazing job with my makeup! I love looking at my wedding photos and seeing how she was able to enhance all of my best features. It looked natural and I felt stunning!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Traci · Married on 12/31/2016

Barb is the sweetest! I am SO glad I had her as such an important part of my big day. She perfectly matched my makeup to the vibe of my wedding and I love the way my pictures came out because of her. Barb not only has impeccable taste, but she’s also just an all around fun/genuine person to be around. Hire her for your makeup, I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/13/2017