44 Reviews for Bar None Weddings

Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
44 Bar None Weddings Reviews

They were amazing. Always so helpful before the event, preparing to ensure that everything we wanted was possible and made sure it would happen. They were professional the day of the event and allowed the wedding party to relax and enjoy the day and know everything was taken care of. The pictures are amazing and I could not have asked for more. I recommend them to anyone looking!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Trevor was THE best! From our initial contact with him (when he answered many, many emails with questions that we had about his services, etc.) until the day that he personally delivered the completed wedding albums to our home, he was very patient and always willing to "go the extra mile" to make our requests happen.

On our daughter's wedding day, he blended in with us the entire day.......taking wonderful photographs without ever getting involved in the midst of the craziness of the day. He was wonderful to work with.......friendly and easy-going.

We just received the albums that we had ordered. Both are beautiful and we are thrilled with them........and a large part of that success is because of the help & suggestions that Trevor provided to us in whittling down our 700+ photos to a reasonable amount for the albums.

We would highly suggest Trevor and Bar None for any event that needs to be photographed! I can guarantee that you will be getting professionalism, expertise, and personal attention with this company.

Profile Picture Lorna , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Our experience with Bar None was absolutely the best. Trevor was always in touch and checking in with us to ensure our minds were at ease. We've all heard about what could go wrong but Trevor cleared out those worries with us. All the details were worked out weeks ahead of time so that, just in case, we needed to change something we could. The day before the wedding Trevor once again double checked all the details and made sure we were ok with everything. Day of the wedding Trevor and his assistant were right on time, doing not only the requested shots but some artsy shots that we trusted would work out, and the best part about that, they worked out great. Pictures that are the most special were "off-the-cuff" shots and they knocked it out of the park. A few weeks after the wedding Trevor had us over to his office and let us look over all the pictures that they had prepared for us, in organized folders (ie; venue, getting ready, ceremony, reception etc). Trevor explained all the photo packages in detail and then gave us a few days to decide on things. He also hand delivered our USB as well as our album, which in this day is a rarity, but he goes all in for his clients.

Profile Picture Peter, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

High quality work, excellent flexibility, great attention to detail and fun to work with. High recommended!

Profile Picture User7392755, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bar None was the best choice we made for our wedding. The photography and videography took our breath away when we saw them. There is no one else better to choose for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

My husband and I used Bar None for our October 2016 wedding photography and could not have been happier with our decision to do so! From the getgo Trevor was very helpful and efficient in answering my emails and organizing everything. Our actual photographer was John Rounds, and he was absolutely wonderful! During our engagement shoot the year before our wedding John was very receptive to our ideas while incorporating creative ideas of his own. On our wedding day John was timely and very professional, again incorporating my ideas with his own. John was very respectful throughout the day, and several of our guests made comments about how great they thought he was. My husband and I are super excited to see our wedding photos, but are sure they won't disappoint! If you're in the market for a photographer, look no further than Bar None!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Very professional and the photos turned out great!!! They took the time to catch not only the big details of our wedding but also the small moments that are so special. Would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Trevor and Ashley were absolutely amazing to work with! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The quality of photography you get with Bar None is excellent. We didn't know we could look so good! Their photographers, led by Trevor, are always friendly, professional, and accommodating. They were unobtrusive to the wedding, yet still managed to capture every detail and event, as well as surprise us with personal touches and fun unique shots. They eagerly embraced our quirkiness. They are still a small company, and Trevor puts his professional eye to all the photo edits, which means that although you may not get your photos back very quickly, they will be of the highest quality. We hope to use them again for future big events.

Profile Picture Josh, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Bar None Weddings was the best! Offering photography, videography, and dj services all in one place definitely took a lot of stress out of my wedding planning. We used Trevor (photographer) and Trai (videographer) for our destination wedding in Ravello, Italy as well as our US reception in Leola, PA. Everything ran so smoothly at both events! They are both professional and so talented in what they do. They really captured the love that was felt throughout the day in Ravello and they became one of the family by the end of the trip. I wouldn't have wanted to work with any other photographer or videographer! They were able to turn around a handful of pictures, as well as our 5 minute destination wedding trailer in under two weeks upon arriving back in the states which was very impressive. We were then able to share these beautiful pictures and video at our US reception, which they both covered as well. I would highly recommend working with them, especially if you're planning a destination wedding.

We also worked with Ron and Carrie for our DJ services at our US Reception. They were both professional, really captured the exact music we wanted played at our cocktail hour and reception, and kept the crowd dancing all night. They were great and I would definitely recommend them!!

Thank you Trevor, Trai, and Ron! You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Bar None was wonderful to work with!! The answered all questions we had as well as they took whatever pictures we requested of them!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ron from Bar None was the DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He ensured everything ran smoothly and worked with us on all the little details we wanted to add, including family traditions and special songs. I am so happy we chose Bar None and recommend them highly to everyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I loved working with Bar None Weddings. They really took the time to understand what photos I was looking for and the feel I wanted. The day of the wedding, when I was too scatter brained , they reminded me of the photos that I wanted and I was able to get every one! I felt very comfortable with their direction.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My husband and I used BarNone for both photography and videography for our wedding last year. Both Trevor and Trai were great to work. They showed up ahead of time and worked later than scheduled. They captured everything in such a great way- especially the pictures under the tunnel with the rain in the background. The weather was dark and rainy but the pics still came out great. The quality of the photos and video were exceptional. Thanks again guys!! - Tara and Joe

Profile Picture Tara, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Trevor was easy and fun to work with.

Profile Picture User6012089, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter

Bar None Weddings did an excellent job of capturing our big day! We felt they were very organized and observant to our unique three day cultural wedding event. They made sure they were out of everyone's way when shooting and made no disturbances to any of the guests or bride and groom. Working with Trai, Trevor, and John was so pleasant and they were very personable! I would recommend Bar None to anyone who comes our way b/c they are the best!

We felt they accomplished what we envisioned and are very excited to share our photos and videos to our friends and family. Their pricing was very reasonable and worked with us according to our budget and needs. Since we used them for three days, they were able to break up the hours in our package and give us a good rate! They were absolutely wonderful people to work with and I had no doubt about the quality in their work! Thank you so much Bar None!

Profile Picture Prianka, 6/21/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We booked Bar None for our wedding videography for our wedding in June 2015 (which was almost a year ago -- I forgot to leave a review earlier!) and they totally delivered! We got a Highlights video and the raw footage (no full-length video), and the quality is outstanding. I love coming back to it again and again, and our families were thrilled to have something to relive the day. Bar None captured the day beautifully -- we had an outdoor wedding in the woods and the scenery was a major part of our reason for choosing the location, and the videographers made it look absolutely stunning (I think it looked pretty good in person too). It took longer than expected to get our video afterward, but it ended up being so good that we didn't even care once we had it!

Our videographers went above and beyond -- my husband and I are both astronomers, and they had a stroke of genius and went out *after* the reception (after the official period we were paying them was over) and camped out near the lake for at least a couple of hours to get a spectacular starry-night time lapse video for us. They were great to work with, fun to have around, professional, and we loved the product. Two thumbs up.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing photographers! They go above and beyond each time and our pictures look amazing! We also used them for our maternity photos and couldn't be happier! They are very laid back photographers that remain professional but make you feel comfortable through out the whole process! I would recommend them 1000% to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVE Bar None Weddings! Words can not describe how wonderful Trevor is. He was with us the entire day, before the ceremony, during, and until the very end of the reception. He is very professional but besides that he is great to work with and his work speaks for itself. He created lovely images that capture the beauty of all our locations, and the excitement and romance of the wedding day. Trevor was dedicated in getting great photos- standing out in the bitter cold snow storm, trudging through the snow to capture many creative photographs that are beautiful simply as pieces of art, above and beyond a "wedding photo". I would recommend any bride getting married to contact Bar None Weddings to capture all of your special moments.You won't be disappointed because we were not!!

Profile Picture Jodee, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bar None is Excellent! We loved having them apart of our day. We hired Trevor to do our photography and he is amazing. We felt extremely comfortable around him all day. He made me feel relaxed and in doing so capture some amazing photos with my family and friends.
We also hired Ron and the band Friends with Benefits as part of the DJ/Band combo! They were AWESOME. My only request was I wanted everyone to dance and dance they did. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Ron and the band did a great job!
Bar None did amazing job capturing and creating the perfect wedding for us!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Photography

Both photographers took wonderful pictures and didn't mind suggestions during the day. They slogged through rain and mud to capture our wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Incredibly fast turnaround time!

Profile Picture User4671570, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great at creative shots and working with your ideas. Very easy to work with and will recommend over and over!

Profile Picture User4279076, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

My pictures turned out WONDERFUL! Trevor was very prompt to get back to emails (which is the best way to get in touch with him). The only thing was, it's a bit expensive. My husband & I didn't realize till later, that the price we paid didn't include any prints. I would definitely recommend them to a friend for the quality of the work; however, most of my friends couldn't afford it.

Profile Picture User4274916, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These guys were absolutely amazing to work with! Would highly recommend them

Profile Picture Christine, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews