Bar None Weddings Reviews

45 | Macungie, PA

45 Reviews for Bar None Weddings

Gaby Capell · Married on 05/19/2018

Great experience!

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! 5 stars all the way! Trai did a wonderful job filming my wedding and Trevor with the photography. They were both so incredibly courteous and kind throughout the entire process from booking to the venue and afterwards. Being a bride can be so stressful and they both set me at ease. The wedding video was phenomenal and I absolutely love it and the pictures were perfect. Everything is so candid and natural and my day couldn't have been captured any better. I loved my highlight film so much and the wedding album came out so beautiful. Kuddos to these two cool dudes! Thanks to Bar None!!!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

They were amazing. Always so helpful before the event, preparing to ensure that everything we wanted was possible and made sure it would happen. They were professional the day of the event and allowed the wedding party to relax and enjoy the day and know everything was taken care of. The pictures are amazing and I could not have asked for more. I recommend them to anyone looking!!

Lorna · Married on 06/10/2017

Trevor was THE best! From our initial contact with him (when he answered many, many emails with questions that we had about his services, etc.) until the day that he personally delivered the completed wedding albums to our home, he was very patient and always willing to "go the extra mile" to make our requests happen.

On our daughter's wedding day, he blended in with us the entire day.......taking wonderful photographs without ever getting involved in the midst of the craziness of the day. He was wonderful to work with.......friendly and easy-going.

We just received the albums that we had ordered. Both are beautiful and we are thrilled with them........and a large part of that success is because of the help & suggestions that Trevor provided to us in whittling down our 700+ photos to a reasonable amount for the albums.

We would highly suggest Trevor and Bar None for any event that needs to be photographed! I can guarantee that you will be getting professionalism, expertise, and personal attention with this company.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Bar None Weddings's reply:

We really appreciate the kind words. I loved working with You and your family.

Peter · Married on 06/10/2017

Our experience with Bar None was absolutely the best. Trevor was always in touch and checking in with us to ensure our minds were at ease. We've all heard about what could go wrong but Trevor cleared out those worries with us. All the details were worked out weeks ahead of time so that, just in case, we needed to change something we could. The day before the wedding Trevor once again double checked all the details and made sure we were ok with everything. Day of the wedding Trevor and his assistant were right on time, doing not only the requested shots but some artsy shots that we trusted would work out, and the best part about that, they worked out great. Pictures that are the most special were "off-the-cuff" shots and they knocked it out of the park. A few weeks after the wedding Trevor had us over to his office and let us look over all the pictures that they had prepared for us, in organized folders (ie; venue, getting ready, ceremony, reception etc). Trevor explained all the photo packages in detail and then gave us a few days to decide on things. He also hand delivered our USB as well as our album, which in this day is a rarity, but he goes all in for his clients.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

High quality work, excellent flexibility, great attention to detail and fun to work with. High recommended!

Daniel · Married on 10/22/2016

Bar None was the best choice we made for our wedding. The photography and videography took our breath away when we saw them. There is no one else better to choose for your wedding!!

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I used Bar None for our October 2016 wedding photography and could not have been happier with our decision to do so! From the getgo Trevor was very helpful and efficient in answering my emails and organizing everything. Our actual photographer was John Rounds, and he was absolutely wonderful! During our engagement shoot the year before our wedding John was very receptive to our ideas while incorporating creative ideas of his own. On our wedding day John was timely and very professional, again incorporating my ideas with his own. John was very respectful throughout the day, and several of our guests made comments about how great they thought he was. My husband and I are super excited to see our wedding photos, but are sure they won't disappoint! If you're in the market for a photographer, look no further than Bar None!!

Amy · Married on 09/23/2016

Very professional and the photos turned out great!!! They took the time to catch not only the big details of our wedding but also the small moments that are so special. Would definitely use them again!

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

Trevor and Ashley were absolutely amazing to work with! You won't be disappointed!

• Josh

Josh · Married on 07/09/2016

The quality of photography you get with Bar None is excellent. We didn't know we could look so good! Their photographers, led by Trevor, are always friendly, professional, and accommodating. They were unobtrusive to the wedding, yet still managed to capture every detail and event, as well as surprise us with personal touches and fun unique shots. They eagerly embraced our quirkiness. They are still a small company, and Trevor puts his professional eye to all the photo edits, which means that although you may not get your photos back very quickly, they will be of the highest quality. We hope to use them again for future big events.

Ron from Bar None was the DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He ensured everything ran smoothly and worked with us on all the little details we wanted to add, including family traditions and special songs. I am so happy we chose Bar None and recommend them highly to everyone.

Amber · Married on 10/17/2015

I loved working with Bar None Weddings. They really took the time to understand what photos I was looking for and the feel I wanted. The day of the wedding, when I was too scatter brained , they reminded me of the photos that I wanted and I was able to get every one! I felt very comfortable with their direction.

Tara · Married on 10/02/2015

My husband and I used BarNone for both photography and videography for our wedding last year. Both Trevor and Trai were great to work. They showed up ahead of time and worked later than scheduled. They captured everything in such a great way- especially the pictures under the tunnel with the rain in the background. The weather was dark and rainy but the pics still came out great. The quality of the photos and video were exceptional. Thanks again guys!! - Tara and Joe

• User6012089 · 2+ years ago

Trevor was easy and fun to work with.

Prianka · Married on 06/21/2015

Bar None Weddings did an excellent job of capturing our big day! We felt they were very organized and observant to our unique three day cultural wedding event. They made sure they were out of everyone's way when shooting and made no disturbances to any of the guests or bride and groom. Working with Trai, Trevor, and John was so pleasant and they were very personable! I would recommend Bar None to anyone who comes our way b/c they are the best!

We felt they accomplished what we envisioned and are very excited to share our photos and videos to our friends and family. Their pricing was very reasonable and worked with us according to our budget and needs. Since we used them for three days, they were able to break up the hours in our package and give us a good rate! They were absolutely wonderful people to work with and I had no doubt about the quality in their work! Thank you so much Bar None!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Bar None Weddings's reply:

Thank You so much for the kind words. You two were a wedding vendors perfect couple. So nice, hospitable, and absolutely adorable together. Thank You for allowing Bar None to capture your wedding memories!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/09/2015

Amazing photographers! They go above and beyond each time and our pictures look amazing! We also used them for our maternity photos and couldn't be happier! They are very laid back photographers that remain professional but make you feel comfortable through out the whole process! I would recommend them 1000% to anyone!

Jodee · Married on 02/21/2015

We LOVE Bar None Weddings! Words can not describe how wonderful Trevor is. He was with us the entire day, before the ceremony, during, and until the very end of the reception. He is very professional but besides that he is great to work with and his work speaks for itself. He created lovely images that capture the beauty of all our locations, and the excitement and romance of the wedding day. Trevor was dedicated in getting great photos- standing out in the bitter cold snow storm, trudging through the snow to capture many creative photographs that are beautiful simply as pieces of art, above and beyond a "wedding photo". I would recommend any bride getting married to contact Bar None Weddings to capture all of your special moments.You won't be disappointed because we were not!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Bar None Weddings's reply:

Thank You so much for the kind words. Your wedding was amazing and I was honored to be the one to capture your memories. We wish you and Brandon a lifetime of happiness!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

Both photographers took wonderful pictures and didn't mind suggestions during the day. They slogged through rain and mud to capture our wedding day.

Incredibly fast turnaround time!

Great at creative shots and working with your ideas. Very easy to work with and will recommend over and over!

Christine · Married on 05/25/2014

These guys were absolutely amazing to work with! Would highly recommend them

Veronica · Married on 04/11/2014

Bar None Weddings went above and beyond to capture all the beautiful moments of my wedding. We had a destination wedding in Jamaica, and Trevor and Trai amazed me with their abilities to capture the true beauty of the island. They made me feel comfortable and the photo sessions were effortless. The candid shots were elegant and natural. They were quick, but took unbelievable photos that took my breath away when I saw the final product. They were respectful during our ceremony and discrete. My guests, my husband and I didn't even notice they were there. The video was cutting edge and captured the atmosphere of our wedding day in Jamaica. The video highlighted the most important moments of the whole day, and I couldn't have asked for more. I plan to use them for all of our photography needs in the future and highly recommend them.

BarNone traveled to Bermuda for our destination wedding. We found the prices (considering the six day commitment) to be very reasonable. I provided the team with a vision for my wedding and they were able to deliver! Their flexibility during our vacation resulted in some amazing pictures. The team provided knowledge of up-to-date photography styles and poses which were great for the scenery at our wedding. Much thanks to the team for great memories we can keep forever.

Kristina · Married on 11/23/2013

I would ALWAYS recommend Trevor Schneck from BarNone Weddings for any event that needs a photographer. He is personable,honest, hardworking and makes the day extra special. His work is beautiful on his website which helped make our decision to use his services.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Bar None Weddings's reply:

Thank You for the kind words, Kristina. It was my pleasure being your photographer. Your wedding was beautiful and I'm glad to hear I helped make your day special. I wish you two the best!!

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2013

I am was so glad to have chosen bar none entertainment for both my videography and photography. They were great to work with and went above and beyond for my wedding! My pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and have been told by many they should be in a magazine. Awesome group of guys to work with!