Bar Maids Fresno Reviews

Bar Maids Fresno 2
Bar Maids Fresno 3
Bar Maids Fresno 4

Mika Petrucci · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing service, would definitely recommend!

Bar Maids Fresno were well worth the money spent! Deanna provided me with a shopping list of what to buy and where to buy it. She came to see our venue before the wedding to make sure her and her team were ready for our wedding and they were the nicest people I could have ever asked for in bartenders. We had 350+ people at our wedding and I never saw a line longer than 5 people (aside from the initial rush immediately after ceremony). They also brought extra in case we ran out of anything which I so appreciated! I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Deanna for all your hard work!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Gretel

Gretel D'Souza · Married on 05/25/2019

Best decision ever

We hired Barmaids Fresno for a medical school graduation party. Deanna was very quick to respond to emails and came up with multiple drink options for our signature cocktails. She really helped make our theme party extra special. Guests were raving about the drinks all night. We had the pleasure of having Kay bartend the party. She is very quick with making drinks and an absolute delight to chat with. Would love to have her back for another party!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Bar Maids Fresno 5

David Reif · Married on 05/25/2019

They made it easy

Wedding planning was very stressful for us but Deanna made the bar something we didn't have to worry about and she answered all of my questions along the way. We provided the alcohol and they took care of everything else. There were even a few last minute changes in plans during dinner that they took in stride and were more than happy to help with. Our guests made several comments about how much they enjoyed the bartenders and we would absolutely use them again and recommend them to friends.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/16/2019

Best Decision

Deanna with Bar Maids Fresno was the perfect decision for our wedding. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and had great pricing and packages. I love that she literally provided everything we needed including a sign for our signature drinks (which turned out amazing!!). She was on time, had more than enough supplies and my guests had nothing but good things to say. No one had to wait for a drink for long even though she was by herself. You can’t ask for more than that, thank you Deanna! :)

Sent on 05/28/2019

Elise · Married on 03/02/2019

Book these bartenders!

I cannot day enough good things about Deanna and her staff. She was so helpful to work with. She was very responsive and she put a lot of effort into the sign she made to advertise our signature drinks. Even my guests were telling me the bartenders were awesome which I don’t think personally I’ve ever thought to comment on at another wedding. They were awesome

Sent on 03/07/2019

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2018

Very professional !! Bar maids came ready to work. Lotsa knowledge of current drinks and beer !!
    Looking forward to working with these ladies again !!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Mariah · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a blast with bar maids! They were great to work with and I’d definitely hire them again. :)

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Bar Maids Fresno 6
    Bar Maids Fresno 7
    Bar Maids Fresno 8

Lorabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Bar Maids was a great find for my wedding. They were quick to respond and were always friendly. They answered all of my questions. Their prices were fantastic. They listened to me and also had great ideas. I didn’t want any specialty drinks, but they suggested some that were a total hit. We made a great team. Their bar skills and service were top notch. My guests only had positive things to say about them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/28/2018