Weddings by Banks - Banks Entertainment - Banks Studios Reviews

169 Reviews for Weddings by Banks - Banks Entertainment - Banks Studios

• Becky

Becky Dean · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Hired for DJ and uplighting

So far they have been very helpful and easy to work with and a great value. We can’t wait for them to host our big day!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Peach · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible company with great service!

Banks Entertainment was incredibly easy to work with and very affordable. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Our DJ Jose was very flexible and everyone complimented me on his overall services. He communicated well and kept the energy going! I am thrilled to have had him as our DJ and everyone should check him out!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Harmony Danielle · Married on 06/29/2019

Banks Entertainment is a great vendor for any event!

We used Banks Entertainment for our wedding on June 29th, 2019! The staff were amazing and extremely helpful which made the whole process go smoothly! I heard about Banks Entertainment at the Tulsa Wedding Show last August. From there, I met with them in September to obtain more information about available services and pricing. Banks Entertainment has a variety of package options and various add-ons available for very reasonable prices!

Jose Socorro was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! At one point, he had every single guest out on the dancefloor!! Jose and I were in contact a few weeks before the event. Throughout that time we emailed and texted, back and forth, regarding music styles, playlists, timeline, and a surprise mother/daughter dance for my Mom!

I would 100% recommend Banks Entertainment for any event and will most definitely plan to use them again in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Harmony Marshall · Married on 06/29/2019

Banks Entertainment is a great vendor for any event!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Alison

Ali Teague · Married on 06/07/2019

Book with Banks!

Banks entertainment was fantastic for our wedding. The communication was great as we met twice before our wedding to discuss details. They were quick to respond to emails and any questions I had. I am so glad we ended up booking a DJ to help facilitate and announce things. We aren't huge music people, so it was a big relief handing that over and letting Banks handle it. Our DJ was Steven and he is amazing! I received several compliments after the wedding about how great he was. Our guests really enjoyed the experience he gave us. I would 100% recommend Banks Entertainment to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Asia

Asia · Married on 03/15/2019

Great service

Mike was so nice during consultations and on the wedding day. He made sure that everything was the way we wanted and even got out on the dance floor with us to help show guests how to do some line dances!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Hannah Grover · Married on 12/01/2018

So kind and helpful!

Our experience with Banks was great We were able to meet over the phone and through email, which worked very well for us. They were very organized with timelines and song lists, and that was extremely helpful for me in making song choices. Our DJ did an excellent job at directing the guests when needed, as well as making sure everyone was having a fun time

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laura Johnson · Married on 11/16/2018

Highly recommend!

Banks was such a great DJ service to work with! Caleb was our DJ and he really helped make sure we had time to mingle with our guests, but also made sure we stayed on schedule. All of our guests had such a wonderful time, and he really did a great job with the music and keeping a feel for what the guests wanted. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Banks is a wonderful company! We met with them st their office which looked a little bit scary from the outside, but once inside you step into a magical up to date office space full of energy and character!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Amanda Davis · Married on 11/10/2018

So helpful and kept their promises!

Banks did such an amazing job, and followed through with everything they promised. Because of them, my wedding day was perfect and so much fun! They were so helpful with everything. Music selection, guest interaction, they even made sure my husband and I always had a drink! I 100% recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2018

Great experience!

Had such a great time! Dj kept everyone dancing! Very organized, good attention to detail. Dance lessons were very fun too!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Erika Burns · Married on 10/27/2018

They were perfect!

Nic was our Dj was was absolutely amazing!! He read our crowd and played the perfect music to keep our guests dancing! He was very interactive and kept us on schedule! Thank you so much!! You helped make our day perfect!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Brooklyn Thomas · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect experience, very professional.

Weston was fantastic. Very helpful, kept the crowd going and even helped keep everything on pace! I highly recommend this company and this DJ!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Deals all around

We went with Banks Entertainment because we had won a voucher with them at an open house. Turns out we won another one with them a year later at another wedding show. Because of both these vouchers we were able to get so much more than we expected at such a great price. We used their DJ service, lighting, and giant LOVE letters. Mike was our DJ and he was great. We lived two hours away and so for our final meeting we did it over the phone. Even while doing that he managed to play the music we requested to make sure it was the right versions. It’s a good thing because I had written the wrong artist on the precession song and it could have turned out so bad. For group dances, as a couple we chose not to play Copperhead Road. When it was requested he told the guest that but when they asked me he looked for a thumbs up or down. My guy was trashed by this time so I gave the thumbs up. I highly recommend Mike as a DJ and if you can get your extra lighting or effects with Banks, definitely do it!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Dennis and Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Crowd Reading

My DJ was Micah and he was perfect for our event. He knew how to read the crowd and easily adjusted to us when we would make changes during the wedding. I'm extremely pleased with my experience!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Weddings by Banks - Banks Entertainment - Banks Studios's reply:

Thank you!! Micah really enjoyed being apart of your big day! Thanks for choosing us once again!

- Banks Entertainment

Bridget Calvin · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ Company in town!

I am so happy that I went with Banks Entertainment. The uplighting they did absolutely beautiful and our DJ did an amazing job helping us chose the perfect music for our ceremony and reception. He really helped take all of the stress away. The staff was extremely helpful with any questions we had throughout the entire process. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I can for their upcoming event!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Bethany Sparks · Married on 10/19/2018

Best Dj ever!

We used Banks and Antonio was our Dj! He was incredible! Did everything perfect on our timeline plus he was so much fun! He was very interactive and also got out and danced with us! Loved it!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kelsy · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our DJ. He was high energy, and he did a fantastic job with the songs that we asked for and how he played them all. We couldn’t have been happier with everything they did! Gianna in the office was amazing at communicating and making sure any changes were taken care of as well. A+!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ally Mitchell · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything went great!

Literally everypart of the process was very easy with Banks. We originally met with Caleb and felt very comfortable and booked with him. The guy that helped us build our timeline and pick music was very professional and fun, I was stressing out but after meeting with him all that stress went away. A few weeks before the wedding we met with our Dj Weston.. he was the perfect fit! The night of the wedding went just how we talked about it! I really appreciate the detailed planning process! Thanks again! - ally

Sent on 11/02/2018

Caila Quinn · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Photos turned out AMAZING!

We used Weddings by Banks for our Photography, and we were so impressed with how everything turned out! Not to mention how helpful the staff was in coordinating, and making sure everything was exactly how we wanted it! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who needs Photography or Videography for their wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Ashley Morgan · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful experience! Great DJ!

Matt was our dj and he was perfect! Everything went smooth and he kept to the timeline that we built with him. Also we took dance lessons and Stephanie was our instructor, she was awesome!

Elise Rice · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved everything ❤️

We used Banks for our dj and lights plus dance lessons. Our dance lessons were so much fun! We actually added lessons with our parents! Stephanie is wonderful!! We met with Mike who helped us with the timeline and music, he made it really simple for us. On our wedding day I couldn’t of been happier with our dj, Bethany took control and she kept everyone involved and dancing.. I really appreciate the attention to detail! Thanks so much!

Molly Blanton · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing entertainment company

I had the most incredible experience with Banks Entertainment. Everything was planned out well, it was thorough, the uplighting looked incredible and the dance floor was full all night long! 10/10 would absolutely recommend. Keith was a great DJ and did a really great job at keeping people moving. He also worked with me and helped me stay on time. He also played every song I requested and was very entertaining!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Desiree Kamp · Married on 10/05/2018

We loved our dj!!!

We saw Jose at my sisters wedding last year, he was amazing! I requested him to be at our wedding but he was already assigned to another wedding. Micah was the dj we ended up getting and he was just as amazing! He was so much fun and kept everyone dancing! He even got out on the dance floor and taught us line dances! I've experienced this company twice and both times had great experiences! Thanks again!