Bank of Flowers Reviews

1 User photo

• Crystal

Crystal Mazur · Married on 04/03/2020

Exactly what I wanted

Their flower arrangements were gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful job!

Absolutely satisfied with the results they gave us!! From the bouquets to the decor flowers, everything turned out amazing! Melissa and her staff were great to work with up to and throughout the wedding! She even checked on me before walking down the isle! I’d highly recommend Bank of Flowers! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Z

Zona · Married on 08/24/2018

Such a wonderful experience with Melissa and all of the staff at The Bank Of Flowers . The flowers for our daughters wedding were breathtakingly beautiful!! Every bouquet, corsage, boutonnière and arrangement... perfect ! Exceeded our expectations. The setup staff were timely helpful , flexible and courteous. We highly recommend this florist . Absolutely beautiful work !

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa Mass, the owner of Bank of Flowers was an absolute dream to work with! We were shocked and so pleased that she met with us during our initial meeting. I don't think that every florist has the owner meet with all their clients! We made our dream list of all the things we would like to have them create for us (bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages for junior bridesmaids, small vases to line the aisle, two separate pieces for our arbor, extra greenery to include in the centerpieces we made ourselves). With the expectation we would be out of our budget. We were shocked and so pleased when Melissa came back with our quote that it was still $200 under our max budget! We live out of state and loved when vendors didn't require extra meetings and appointments. Our two due dates for payments were lined up clearly from the beginning and we did not need to meet with them again until Melissa and her crew came to set up on the day of our wedding! Everything from the floral designs themselves to the service provided (pinning the groom and groomsmen, assembling the arbor arrangements on site, coming out to tear down at midnight, the list goes on)! Absolutely blown away with what Bank of Flowers created for us. And for all the coverage they had of our special day on their Facebook and Instagram pages! My family and I have been using Bank of Flowers since the early 2000 for weddings, high school dances and just because bouquets. I would never dream of using another florist in the Milwaukee area.

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

I absolutely love this place!!! I'm so happy with how our wedding flowers turned out. I also think they are very reasonable in their pricing. Melissa, the owner, is wonderful and easy to work with. I told Melissa my vision, and she brought it to life! I am so happy we went with Bank of Flowers and Memories!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Bank of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to write such a sweet review, you where wonderful to work with, please send some photos!!!!

Sara · Married on 12/02/2016

Amazing florist, incredible experience. Owner Melissa is kind, friendly, and creative. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Amy · Married on 10/23/2016

They are just absolutely amazing. She truly surprised us with 2 pieces we fell in love with at our wedding. Words can't even describe everything and how blessed we were to have her in our lives and the wedding process. She made sure everything was perfect. She has the biggest heart and made our day perfect. Hands down she is the best and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2016

Bank of Memories was such an amazing place to work with! They worked with me to create the perfect bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. Melissa was wonderful to work with and got back to me within a day. Only thing was they arrived 15 minutes late on the wedding day but they were quick to setup! I will definitely go back and work with them if I need flowers in the future!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

Bank of Memories was amazing for our wedding day flowers! They worked directly with our wedding planner and were able to put together beautiful flowers that went perfectly with the colors.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Marissa · Married on 04/16/2016

I used Bank of Memories for my wedding flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and worked perfectly with the colors we chose for the wedding. Melissa was wonderful to work with and seemed to know what my vision was when it was difficult for me to explain. They showed up on time to drop off and pin on the flowers and set up all of the centerpieces exactly as I wanted at the reception venue. I would recommend them for any event you may need flowers for but they are exceptional at weddings.

Sent on 04/28/2016

The florist was amazing. I could tell from the first meeting that she was excited to work with us. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she said she would do her best to accommodate our wishes. She helped us find flowers that would accent our theme and colors. We requested Lego superheroes to be attached to the bouquets and boutonnieres, and she accommodated it.
    Melissa had great communication with us. I had to add on a boutonniere at the last minute, and she was able to accommodate.

The flowers were amazing. She captured the vision for my bouquet perfectly. It was exactly what I wanted. The boutonnieres and bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful as well. Some people might say this florist is a bit pricey but to me it was absolutely worth it. It's not just the flowers that are being purchased, it's the professionalism, communication, and excitement to be working with the client.
    I had to call her immediately the day the flowers came to tell her how happy I was.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kerstin · Married on 05/09/2015

Melissa at Bank of Memories was incredibly helpful in designing our bouquets and table arrangements. I've always admired her shop and her style, so it was very fun and energizing to work with her and discuss design options. She went above and beyond in communication to ensure my vision came to life. Her customer service was outstanding, and the end result was stunning. Our flowers were so so beautiful and she helped make our dream come true. We will continue to recommend her and her staff for any floral needs!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

My flowers were amazing! The quality of each flower and the arrangements were spectacular. They took what I saw in my head and made it a reality.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Karen · Married on 10/04/2014

I was lucky that they have a branch near my house in Pewaukee; they did not disappoint. I chose to go with a brooch bouquet but did have them do my (8) bridesmaids flowers as well as wrist corsages for our mothers and grandmothers. Overall, I was very happy. We were going for a rustic fall theme and they added leaves with a small amount of roses to accommodate my budget which I appreciated. They also were flexible in adding on to our order two weeks prior to our event. I was happy we chose them.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2014

All I can say is "WOW"!! Bank of Memories did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers and reception centerpieces! When Melissa arrived at the church she asked me how I was doing and I remember saying "Better now that the flowers are there!!" =) Her staff was wonderful to work with and with planning a wedding in Milwaukee from Minneapolis I had to do most of the planning over the phone and email. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or other special occasion. I am actually going to be using Bank of Memories for my Thank you gifts for my Maid of Honor and 1st Bridesmaid (my best friends!!) Thank you so much Melissa and Samantha!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

LOVED the flowers for my wedding. They really are a unique flower shop, and their location in Menomonee Falls is adorable. Melissa understood perfectly the vision I was going for even if I couldn't articulate it very well. I didn't want my wedding flowers to look "typical" and she really let them speak for themselves with a design that went perfectly with the fresh spring wedding vibe I was going for. She also matched my bridesmaids' dresses perfectly and was very respectful of my budget. Price was extremely reasonable, and I'd go back here in a heartbeat for any other floral needs.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2013

Luan was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were quality, long lasting and beautiful. I will definitely go back.

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • User4781932 · 2+ years ago

They made our wedding with their beautiful flowers!! I have them a brief description of what colors I liked and let them run with it and they did not disappoint!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Melisa

Melisa · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot think of a better name for this florist than “Bank of Memories.” They made my special day not only memorable because of their beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and decorations, but because of their wonderful customer service. In the wedding business where a bride can easily feel like a number, Bank of Memories made me feel special and valued at all times. Melissa Maas, the owner, took the time to meet with me on several occasions to discuss the arrangements and even took the time to talk to the nervous father-of-the-bride about flower pick up. She saw to it that my wedding went perfectly even though her cousin’s wedding was going on the very same weekend. I will never be able to say enough about what Melissa and her team did for me.

This florist is worth every penny. You will not regret it. I wish I could rate them higher!

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 01/05/2013

I had no idea what I wanted in my bouquet and left it up to the florist. I provided a color scheme and style/size and put the rest in their hands. The product was an ivory and pink rose collection with navy blue irises and navy blue ribbon on the handle. It matched my colors and it was so simple yet elegant it took my breath away! Such wonderful design and service by such little to go by since I was clueless. They saved my day!

Sent on 01/17/2013
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/07/2011

Danyell took soooo much time to help me with every little detail! I appreciated her attention, as well as her help choosing unique flowers that would fit within my very, very small budget. The day of the wedding, the flowers were beautiful!! Everyone commented on how lovely they were....especially my bouquet, which was stunning! To say I was pleased would definitely be an understatement.

I was so surprised to read other posters comments.....that definitely was nowhere near my experience!! Yes, I did have to pay a consult fee (or whatever it was called), as well as put a deposit down after I had made a decision. BUT every penny of that went toward my total fee for the flowers themselves (no extra fees!)

I had a wonderful experience with Danyell AND her associate (I never caught her name). They were both very attentive and professional, spending more time with me than was allotted on more than one occasion.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Debbie · Married on 05/06/2011

I had the mopst beautiful flowers ever from Bank of Memories and Flowers. Danielle took what I told her and made the bouquets as if I was standing there picking out all the flowers myself amd agganged them beautifully. I got tons of compliments.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Leah · Married on 09/25/2010

I love Bank of Memories!
    They have been there for every special flower delivery I have ever needed and I was so thrilled to use them for my wedding!
    Danyell was great and helped so much in picking out the perfect arrangement for my bouquets and alter pieces.
    It is almost 2 weeks later and I still have parts of my bouquets in vases!
    Their flowers are just gorgeous!

The package we chose had delivery service, pinning on of boutonnières and help with corsages. They even stay to make sure the dress is in line to walk down the aisle. Their packages go all the way to helping you plan things out and making sure things run smoothly.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Kayla · Married on 05/16/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Luann at the Pewaukee branch of Bank of Memories. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, and I really feel like Luann created pieces that really fit into our budget as well as the style of our wedding and personalities. My husband and I were certainly shocked at how much floral arrangements calculated to be no matter where we looked, but Luann was patient and creative in her thinking to help us make the most of our limited budget. I never expected such personal service from a florist. Luann thought of unique pieces that could be used during the ceremony and then easily re-purposed inside for the reception. Luann actually was there early to set up all arrangements and make sure the corsages and boutonnieres were pinned on properly. She then went above and beyond our initial contract when she helped carry my dress down the stair entry of my ceremony to help keep me safe and my dress clean, re-purposed the flowers quickly during our cocktail hour, and THEN came out to help make the guys look good during our photos. She was amazing and more great than I could have ever imagined or asked for. Her beautiful arrangements and bouquets created such a visual impact during our ceremony and reception--we received so many compliments on the stunning flower choices. We are so grateful and would recommend Bank of Memories to anyone! We were so lucky to have had the chance to work with Luann. I know I can count on the Pewaukee Bank of Memories for any other important floral needs I may have in the future. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/20/2011

I was extremely happy with Bank of Memories for our floral decor and the cake flowers. We got the bridesmaid package so someone was there to set up the ceremony, pin on the corsages, and hand out our bouquets as we ran up to the location, she also stayed around and took down the decorations and brought them over to the reception and set them up there. We didn't have to worry about much! The only problem we had was that we thought they were taking the guest book but luckilly my mother saw it at the last minute and took it. The bridal bouquet was lovely, but I am not sure if it was the size we agreed upon - it may have been a little smaller. BUT I cannot be sure anymore which color size I picked out at this point. It did come in handy though - my matron of honor warned me how much her arms hurt holding the bouquet through the ceremony.. I did not have that worry! It was beautiful though. They provided the glasses for our bouquets at the reception and I honestly knew I didn't have to worry one inch about the decorations! The only problem we had was that the bubble bowls they used were a very thin glass and with how many of the glass beads they had to use, we had 3 break as we were picking them up at the end of the night.

Sent on 09/20/2011