BANGS AND BLUSH Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Taylor Getting married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jewelry and Christian were amazing! They both made my bride tribe feel gorgeous! They were on time, and even accommodated to last minute changes of adding my mother-in-laws hair and makeup! Thanks again!
    Amanda Married on 09/10/2022

Beautiful Make Up and Hair

Such a great experience! The artists were on time and truly did an amazing job with everyone’s hair and makeup. They made me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day!

Amanda,

Thanks so much for the positive words and providing pictures! Beautiful! We loved being a part of your wedding day celebration.

Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of Happiness and Love!

Thank you so much for choosing Bangs and Blush!
    Sarah K. Married on 07/30/2022

Charming, professional service

Jamie and her team are amazing! They are so professional and kind. We felt so beautiful after they did our hair and makeup. So lucky to have found them!

Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate it! We always love to hear that our brides felt beautiful and happy with their hair and makeup services.

We wish you a lifetime of love!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen V. Married on 06/04/2022

Awesome wedding makeup!

I used Bangs and Blush for my wedding at The Lodge at Brother’s Cove in June! I had 6 bridesmaids, plus my MIL and I getting makeup. We had a variety of hair types and skin tones and they nailed it! Everyone looked beautiful with their natural features enhanced. At the trial, I felt so comfortable and confident in my decision. I also decided last minute to add a second hair stylist and makeup artist and I’m so glad I did! Kaci was my primary Hair stylist and Heather was my primary makeup artist, with Katie E and Shannon as the 2nd artists.
    I couldn’t recommend them more! They are totally worth the money. The hair and makeup looked beautiful on everyone and they were so professional!

Gretchen,

What amazing pictures! Thank you for posting a detailed review. We are so excited everyone felt beautiful and confident on your wedding day! Thank you for the kind words.

We wish you all the best!
    Hanna B. Married on 05/22/2022

the BEST experience!

So incredibly thankful that I chose to work with Bangs and Blush for our wedding! There are so many vendors that provide hair and make up but NOBODY can match the level of customer service and true care that Bangs and Blush provides. I had the pleasure of having Ella and Amanda for both our engagement shoot photos and for our wedding and I can't recommend them enough. Every person in my bridal party couldn't believe how flawless their hair and make up were and how incredible their attention to detail was. Not mention that they fit right in to the group and had a blast with us for hours! If you are looking for a true experience, Bangs and Blush is truly it!

Hanna,

Thank you so much for such kind words! We were sure to let Ella and Amanda know you loved your hair and makeup!!! That's so great to hear! If you ever need our services again, please reach out. We will gladly work with you again for any of your beauty needs!

Wishing you all the best!
    Eleonora Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing hair and makeup

I forgot to book hair and makeup until the last minute, and this team was able to fit me in just in time! We got hair and make up services and everyone looked beautiful. I didn't do a trial and just shared a few photos of the type of vibe I was going for and they nailed it! Also she was so sweet talking with the bridesmaids and my mother and going with the flow since everyone was running in and out of the cabin to set up the wedding or chase kids. Highly recommend and helped me finally relax in the few hours before the wedding to enjoy the day!

Eleonora,

It's so great to hear you had such a great experience with our team! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'll be sure to let your artists know you loved your services! Thank you again! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Wishing you all the best!
  • O
    Olivia B. Married on 02/19/2022

Amazing Hair & Makeup

The girls ar Bangs & Blush were just amazing. They were all so kind and everyone in my bridal party absolutely loved their hair and makeup!

Olivia,

It's so great to hear that you loved your hair and makeup! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

• Amylee
    Amy Married on 12/11/2021

Hollywood Glam

Casey and Meg were AMAZING! They worked with us to change locations since we couldn't be on the venue property until later. They made my vision come to life. I had to hold back (happy) tears so I wouldn't ruin my makeup! I wanted to have the classic 1950's look attributed to my late grandma, and I think they captured it perfectly. I could not have been happier on my wedding day.

Amy,

Thank you for leaving a review with such beautiful pictures too! We made sure to let Kacie and Meg know that you loved hair and makeup for your wedding day! Wishing you all the best!

Michelle B. Married on 12/10/2021

Wonderful Job!

I chose Bangs and Blush for hair and make up on my special day. I also got hair and make up for my maid of honor and one bridesmaid. I must say Meg did a wonderful job! I've never felt so beautiful in my life! She made us feel very comfortable, which isn't easy because we're control freaks! She arrived early and started setting up. She was very professional and gentle through the entire process, and took her time. She gave recommendations when we weren't sure which direction to go and the results were amazing. I would definitely recommend Bangs and Blush to any girl on her special day. Thank you so much Meg!
    Paige Married on 11/19/2021

Meg was amazing!

Great service and very friendly makeup artists!

Paige,

Thank you for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear you loved your makeup artist, Meg! We'll be sure to let her know. Wishing you all the best!

• Crystal
    Crystal Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing, outstanding!!

High quality hair and makeup skills!!! Both my makeup and hair stylist were absolutely amazing and very personable. From my trial to wedding morning everything went perfectly and enjoyed great conversation during our getting ready for the big day!

Crystal,

Thank you so much for leaving a review for Erin and Emily! I made sure to let them know about your experience. It's so awesome to know your enjoyed your hair and makeup for your wedding!!

Cheers to a lifetime of love,
    Taylor B. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing, kind, beautiful

Bangs and Blush is 100% the best out there and worth the money!! I am so happy I went with them for my wedding. Patty did my makeup and touched me up multiple times when I couldn’t stop my happy tears, and with the sweetest smile on her face. Even when I accidentally got half a bottle of champagne on my face when popping a bottle for pictures. I can not thank her enough. And Emily!!!! Omg Emily did amazing on my hair (which my hair is literally so much/ Curly crazy) I’m still getting messages about my hair weeks later saying how amazing it looked. And the curls stayed for days. They were both so patient and kind with last minute add ons and honestly Patty and Emily were exactly the people I wanted to surround myself with on the morning of my wedding, the nicest/ most light hearted people to be around. I can not recommend those sweet and talented women enough!

Taylor,

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving this review! It's so nice. We made sure to send it to Patty and Emily. They loved hearing you were so happy with the experience on your wedding day!

• Allie
    Allie E. Married on 11/06/2021

AMAZING all around!

Jamie and Wendy helped my vision come to life on my wedding day. From the trials to the wedding day itself, they made sure I was happy every step of the way and made me feel so confident and beautiful along with all of my bridesmaids! The Bangs and Blush team is top notch and you will not regret choosing them for any event!

Allie,

Thank you so much for this amazing review! Jamie and Wendy will be so happy to hear you felt so beautiful and confident for your wedding! Thank you again. We appreciate the review.

Catie R. Married on 11/05/2021

Bangs and Blush ladies are AMAZING

These ladies deserve a 12/10 star rating! I was so impressed with the level of skill these girls have. I had spent hours searching for a hair/makeup artist in the Sevierville area and finally came across Bangs and Blush. I live out of state and booked my hair/makeup with them before having a trial. Based on the photos on instagram I knew I would be in good hands. I was absolutely blown away after having my trial (2 days before my wedding) and then even more so on my actual wedding day. I had a pretty large bridal party but Jamie made sure we had all the hands we needed that day. Myself and every one of my bridesmaids LOVED our hair and make up. We provide “inspiration” pictures and these girls nailed it. Our hair was gorgeous and our makeup was flawless. We received so many compliments throughout the night. I would highly recommend all of these ladies to anyone who is looking for exceptional hair/makeup artists for their weddings or events!

Catie,

Wow! We are blown away by your kind words! It's such a blessing to hear that you had such a great experience. Thank you for the recommendation, and leaving multiple reviews.

We wish you a lifetime of love!
  • Aleah
    Aleah T. Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful bridal party and bride

Bangs and Blush was so responsive and helpful in all my questions leading up to the wedding. I never got a bridal trial done because I live in a different state, but had total confidence in their abilities. And of course they did a great job. The stylists were very flexible even the day of, considering we had 8 women to get their hair and makeup done in a short amount of time. They made this stressed out bride feel at ease with the timeline. The only down side is after the ceremony my strip eyelashes both lifted off the insides of my eyes. Considering I am the bride and the price of this services, I was a little let down. In reality it was not noticeable to anyone but me (I think), and I didn't sweat it. Just not ideal. I would still go with this company again, and highly recommend them to future brides.

Aleah,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! I'm so sorry to hear about your lashes. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the rest of your time with us though.

• Morgan.Gardino
    Morgan G. Married on 10/09/2021

Katie was amazing!

Katie did the hair of four bridesmaids, my mother and I on my wedding day and we were all thrilled with how everything turned out. She is so skilled and just a genuinely nice person. Overall, I had a positive and relaxing experience, exactly what I was hoping for! I totally recommend Katie if you get a chance to work with her.

Morgan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We shared it with Katie. She's so happy you had such a positive experience.

Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 09/25/2021

The Best Hair and Makeup

I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup artist than Erin! We absolutely loved meeting her and figuring out my wedding look together. I had no idea what I wanted makeup wise and only a slight idea of what I was looking for with my hair. The final outcome was better than anything I could have hoped for! I felt so beautiful!! My mom had also booked hair and was nervous because of previous experiences where she didn’t get what she asked for. After getting her hair done she was so happy with it that she asked if she could have some special pictures taken of her and my dad as well since she loved it so much! Erin was even able to make time to do my mom’s makeup as well even though we hadn’t pre-booked it! She’s seriously the best!! If I’m ever back in Tennessee and need my hair or makeup done I know who I’m reaching out to!!

Caitlin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave multiple reviews! We appreciate your amazing words so much!

• Christina
    Christina G. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I've never felt that beautiful

I hope every bride hires Bangs & Blush. I am someone who is VERY picky when it came to hair and make up, especially for my wedding day. I did a trial beforehand to ensure it was everything I wanted. The trial ended up being absolutely amazing. For the benefit, I got to know the team better before my wedding. The outcome was perfect & didn't think they could of had any more room to improve. When it was my wedding day, they even did a better job more than I expected. I absolutely felt beautiful. Thank you Bangs & Blush for making this married woman feel beautiful. Specifically to Heather & Tara who did amazing on my bridal look. Well done and forever thanks to you❤️

Christina,

Beautiful! Thank you for posting some of your wedding day photos. They are incredible! We made sure to let Heather and Tara know about your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate it!

• Claire
    Claire S. Married on 09/11/2021

Christina was amazing!!

I used Christina Landers for my wedding and she was great! She did makeup for myself and 5 bridesmaids. She is so kind and I loved working with her! She listens to exactly what you want and makes you feel super comfortable with her so you can let her know if there's anything you want to change, etc.. I had to reschedule my wedding from March 2020 to November and she was so flexible and understanding during the process.

Claire,

How great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy that you felt comfortable with Christina, and loved working with her. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

• Eryn
    Eryn Married on 07/24/2021

Great experience!

What a great company! They were always very fast to respond to questions and requests! Tara was the lead stylist at my wedding and she did amazing! She was organized, kind, and easy to talk to. She paid attention to every little detail and made my hair look amazing! Even in the heat and humidity, my hair stayed in place all night! She listened to what I wanted and made my wedding hair dreams come true. Her assistant was also amazing! Her assistant was super friendly and made the bridesmaids look stunning!! All the girls loved their hair!

Eryn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Bangs and Blush team. Congratulations and thank you for your business!!

Tia A. Married on 06/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Heather Fuqua was amazing!!!!

For my big day I hired bangs and blush to do my makeup. My makeup artist was named Heather and she was absolutely amazing in so many ways. She is so good at what she does and very professional while doing it. She also hypes you up and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride!! Will recommend her again.

BANGS AND BLUSH's reply:

Thank you for such a positive review, Tia! We really appreciate it. Also, we are so happy your day was amazing. We made sure to let Heather know you enjoyed her work so much! Heather said you were awesome to work with as well! Thank you!

Kristin S. Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing! 10/10!

Bangs and Blush did a wonderful job helping me create my vision for my hair and makeup for my wedding. The trial was a great way to prepare and on the day of my wedding I was in LOVE with my hair. They made the flower crown work out great in my hair!

Kristin,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so excited our artist made your wedding day special! We strive to help each bride create their vision for their special day. So, we're glad to hear you loved your hair and flower crown!

Meghan L. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing to work with!!

So easy to work with!! Myself and the girls looked amazing and felt so beautiful!! Jewely made the whole process easy and kept it running smoothly. Can't recommend them enough!

Meghan,

Thank you! We are so excited to hear that Jewely made the process easy for you. We hope that every bride feels beautiful on their wedding day, so we are so excited to hear you did! Thank you again for giving us a review.

Christina Married on 05/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning results and quick!

Bangs and Blush are the best! They have the most amazing hair and makeup stylists. I worked with Heather and Jewely and cannot rave about them enough. There were 7 people total, and they worked so efficiently to make sure everyone was completed by 9:30 AM for photos! Do not hesitate to book. They are very experienced and accommodating to the brides wants and needs.
    Kassie E. Married on 05/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bride and wedding party hair and makeup

I could not have found a better person to do my makeup for our wedding! Heather made me feel like a model! She is so unbelievably talented...she also has great taste in music🥰!
    All the girls who did hair and makeup for the Redford wedding did an amazing job. Very professional and quick!
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Love,
    Kassie Redford

Kassie,

Thank you for giving us a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Bangs and Blush. We made sure to let Heather know about your review. She said you were a super fun group to work with! Thank you again!

illustration stars