BANGS AND BLUSH Reviews

BANGS AND BLUSH 6
BANGS AND BLUSH 7

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

I hired Bangs and Blush for my wedding day this past Saturday to do my and my bridal party’s hair and makeup. Heather did our makeup and all I can say is “WOW”! I didn’t wanna wash it off after the wedding! We got so many compliments on it through out the day. The colors were perfect and she literally matched every skin tone from super pale and freckles to tanned skin. Tara did our hair and she did amazing also! We all just showed her photos and she matched our Pinterest dreams perfectly! From thick hair to thin hair, to short hair, to hair with extensions, she made it work! Our hair held curl all day and for some of the girls that never happens! Not to mention, Heather and Tara were super cool. We laughed and had a great time with them and that just made it even better! I couldn’t be more pleased to have had Bangs and Blush there on my special day ❤️❤️

Sent on 06/19/2019
    BANGS AND BLUSH 8
    BANGS AND BLUSH 9
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 03/30/2019

You need them at your wedding!

Wow! You need to hire Bangs & Blush for your wedding! Jamie was very helpful in the booking process, but what really sealed the deal for me was my trial with Heather & Wendy. Heather was so much fun and she absolutely rocked the airbrush makeup. She made me look more beautiful than I ever have in my whole life! Wendy came up with something custom for me after I showed her pictures and I was in love! On my wedding day, they arrived early and made the whole process easy. All of my girls, mother, and mother in law commented on how laid back everything was. We weren't rushed at all, but all looked amazing and our hair and makeup held up all night! Heather even left the lip color she used on my bridesmaids behind as my something borrowed. They really went above and beyond for us! I would recommend the whole company, but especially Heather and Wendy without hesitation!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    BANGS AND BLUSH 10

Alyssa Wiseman · Married on 01/19/2019

The best wedding makeup/hair!

Jamie and Wendy did the best job on my hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids! They were so sweet and accommodating and everyone looked so great. I would absolutely hire them all over again!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Laura Holmes · Married on 10/28/2018

Gorgeous hair and makeup!

Finding vendors for a destination wedding can be challenging, especially for hair and makeup, as you are not doing a trial. Bangs and Blush was referred to me as the best wedding hair and makeup in the area. They did not disappoint! Jewely (hair) and Heather (makeup) were very easy going, fun, professional, and most importantly, helped me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! This was the first time, my bridesmaids or I have tried airbrush makeup, and I would never go back to traditional makeup, as it felt lighter and more flawless. I couldn't have asked for a better team or a more perfect look! Thank you Bangs and Blush!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    BANGS AND BLUSH 15
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything and More

So happy with my team: Tara and Kaya! Jamie was so helpful and responsive in setting up trials, timeline, and everything else needed. After my make up trail I wanted to make some adjustments and show Kaya the day of my wedding...she nailed it! Tara did a fabulous job on my hair giving me exactly what I was wanting without knowing exactly what I wanted.
    I would definitely use these ladies again for any upcoming event!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    BANGS AND BLUSH 16
    BANGS AND BLUSH 17
  • Courtney

Courtney Leitgeb · Married on 10/20/2018

Picture Perfect Hair for the Wedding Day!

Bangs and Blush did such a great job with all the hair styling for my wedding. Jewely was so sweet and very attentive to details. During the hair trial prior to the wedding, she took the time to thoroughly go through the different ways we can accomplish the look I desired on my wedding day and walked me through different options of volume, texture, etc. The day of the wedding was a breeze. Jewely scheduled plenty of time for everyone getting their hair done - we even finished early and she utilized the rest of the time doing touch ups and making sure our hair was perfect. As a whole, Bangs and Blush was super responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • kaycie

kaycie · Married on 09/10/2018

Jewely seriously made me feel the prettiest I have ever felt in my life! She makes sure that you are happy with what she is doing every step of the way, so you're not just surprised at the end! I never did a hair and makeup trial, I came from off town to have my wedding in Tennessee, so I was really happy with how she did it! She is so nice, my hair looked perfect and my makeup was just stunning! My now husband, couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked! she also did my mother, MOH and flower girls hair too and they all turned out so so beautiful as well! I would hire her again and again, she was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding!!! Thank you so much for making me feel so pretty!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    BANGS AND BLUSH 18
    BANGS AND BLUSH 19
    BANGS AND BLUSH 20
    BANGS AND BLUSH 21
    BANGS AND BLUSH 22
    BANGS AND BLUSH 23

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing our experience was! Just don't even bother looking at anyone else- book Bangs & Blush!! Working with Heather and Julie was an absolute dream the day of our wedding!! We had booked two townhouses so my fiancé and our bridal parties could get ready separately, and they went back and forth so we could each enjoy our getting ready time. Their hair and makeup work was just phenomenal. Heather and Julie made myself, my fiancé, and everyone in our bridal party look and feel incredibly beautiful, and they were super fun to work with! Honestly, I wanted to invite them to our wedding! :-). Jamie was great to work with via email prior to the event as well. I would 100% work with Bangs & Blush again, and so should you!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Jewelry and Christian were amazing! They both made my bride tribe feel gorgeous! They were on time, and even accommodated to last minute changes of adding my mother-in-laws hair and makeup! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Abigail · Married on 05/19/2018

Bangs and Blush made me feel so beautiful and I cannot thank them enough for doing my hair and makeup for my Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal, Ceremony, and Reception. They are extremely professional and wouldn't recommend anyone else! They not only did my hair and makeup, but also, all 12 of my bridesmaids, the MOB, the MOG, and the flower girl! Everyone looked so fabulous.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Heather · Married on 05/15/2018

JewelyMarie did an amazing job on my hair and makeup!!! I felt like a princess on my wedding day. She even adapted to last minute changes (the night before the big day) and added hair and make up for my maid of honor and bridesmaid! Definitely reccomend her for your special day too!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2018

Bangs and Blush did such of a amazing job on my wedding day!! She made me bridesmaids look beautiful as well. I also just felt so beatiful and that's really important to. I loved them and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Jamie was amazing. She came in on the weekends just to do my makeup for both our engagement photos and wedding run-through. Super accommodating and sweet!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    BANGS AND BLUSH 24
    BANGS AND BLUSH 25
    BANGS AND BLUSH 26
    BANGS AND BLUSH 27

Siobhan · Married on 04/21/2018

I absolutely LOVED having Jamie and Wendy with Bangs and Blush with us on my wedding day! My heart was full seeing how happy my bridesmaids were with their hair and makeup - everyone was simply glowing! They not only did my 5 bridesmaids and myself, but also my flower girl, and my aunt! Everyone looked gorgeous! From my perspective as a bride, I instantly felt comfortable when I met Jamie for the first time. At first we just talked to get to know each other better and get a feel of what my wedding was like and what I was looking for as far as hair and makeup. She was very attentive and constantly marking sure I liked what she was doing and was comfortable.

After the trial, I wanted to change a couple things. The next time I saw Jamie and Wendy was the day of the wedding, and although we hadn’t tried these new ideas previously - they did a beyond fantastic job! I thought I felt beautiful in my trial - but nothing compared to how amazing I felt on my wedding day. Even still looking back on our pictures, I still remember feeling so confident and happy that day. My husband wouldn’t stop smiling! Overall, from the very beginning I loved Jamie and am so glad we had her team with us for my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Bangs and Blush to any bride!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    BANGS AND BLUSH 28
    BANGS AND BLUSH 29
    BANGS AND BLUSH 30
    BANGS AND BLUSH 31

Sietske · Married on 04/14/2018

I looked so great my husband's aunt came up to me and went "you have amazing skin, I'm jealous". Nope... just a badass MUA. I even had a horrible sunburn JUST on my arms and neck (not shoulders) and she fixed it! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Nicki · Married on 04/07/2018

These ladies will make magic happen and the best part is that they are fast! They are willing to come to the location at 2:30 am to get 16 girls ready all before 8 am. The B&B team did such a fantastic job that the girls were done by 7:15 am. Wendy and Heather were my lead hair and make up personal. They ran the show without a hitch. For another event I had, the two ladies, Heather and Wendi, came at 4:30 am just for my mom and I! These ladies are great artists and open your feedback as well which is very refreshing. They have the professionalism and artistry to channel your vision to make you look great. The Hair and make up lasts FOREVER ( 20 + hours) and it feels soo light too. I highly recommend booking these ladies for your big day! :)

Sent on 07/03/2018

Emily · Married on 03/10/2018

Jamie and Wendy were fantastic! They made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Louanne · Married on 03/10/2018

Bangs and Blush was a dream to work with for our wedding. They took extra care in making sure the hair styles we wore tied in perfectly with the vision we were trying to create. The entire wedding party looked great and wow the make up looked awesome and very natural. One of the things we did that was a lot of fun was have the bride and wedding party go to their studio for private lessons on how to best apply make up using our own tools. They spent time talking to each of us about individual lifestyle and tailored the class for each person. It was a great bonding time and well worth the time spent. Thank you to the entire Bangs and Blush team for making our wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Anna · Married on 02/17/2018

They were amazing!
    Wendy was our hairstylist for my wedding and she worked very fast and very effective! All my bridesmaids and my hair turned out exactly like I wanted! Especially since I was an out of town bride from Texas, there was no trial done and she still got the hair style I wanted spot on!
    Would recommend!

Thank you so much Wendy!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    BANGS AND BLUSH 32
    BANGS AND BLUSH 33

Katie · Married on 01/27/2018

Jewely Marie is the best! On time & very professional. My hair & makeup looked perfect, I can’t say enough how much I loved it! Wish I could have her as my glam squad for everyday life! I will definitely use her for all the events that I can!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Ann · Married on 01/20/2018

The Bangs and Blush team is amazing!!! So wonderful to work with! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids! Will 100% recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    BANGS AND BLUSH 34
    BANGS AND BLUSH 35

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2017

Bangs and Blush was a complete game changer! I felt 100% confident that we were going to look flawless and they delivered! Jamie, Wendy, and Heather were all so professional and their work was second to none. I would pick them a million times over! Can't say enough good things about these ladies! They made me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Molli · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so grateful to Bangs and Blush for their outstanding talented servicesfor my daughter's wedding ! They are extremely professional, and exceeded our expectations!! We recommend them to everyone we know !!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved my hair, I had some many compliments from the wedding guests about my hair.

Sent on 11/18/2017