BANG FOR YOUR BUCK MOBILE DJ Reviews

15 | Ballwin, MO

15 Reviews for BANG FOR YOUR BUCK MOBILE DJ

Hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

I worked with Katie and Chris and they were great!! Katie was there for me even though I probably sent multiple emails, changing my mind, confirming things a couple times, and meeting all of my requests. They were great and easy to work with along with getting back to me in an appropriate amount of time. Chris was my DJ on the big day and he was great! Apart from our name being mis-pronounced when we walked into the reception (we laughed because it was kinda funny) he was great and made sure with us before he announced something big and gave us a heads up before he did so. He also provided uplighting and monogram gobo light to put on the wall. the lights looked amazing and made the hall look even better than it did with tiffany blue lights everywhere. The gobo was made by Katie and she met our needs and gave us so many options to choose from. It looked great and made it very special. My wedding party was on the dance floor the entire night and my guests had a blast! Thanks for everything I had SO much fun and absolutely loved every minute!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Becky · Married on 05/26/2017

5 star service is exactly what you'll get with Bang For Your Buck. Katie has been fantastic! We have met with her twice to discuss and coordinate DJ services for our upcoming wedding. I have nothing but the utmost confidence in their team going into a busy wedding weekend.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Laura · Married on 04/15/2017

We hired Bang for your Buck for our April 2017 wedding ceremony and reception and couldn't have been happier with the quality of service we received. We worked with Katie and our DJ was Cari. They attended our rehearsal dinner to make sure the ceremony music and sound for our officiant/readers was as planned. They made sure my husband and I always had drinks throughout the reception and Katie even tied my shoes for me later in the night! Communication throughout the planning stages was easy as well.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jorden · Married on 02/18/2017

Bang for your buck Dj service was beyond amazing. Katie was such a pleasure to work with and was there every step of planning process to help with anything we needed. Mike our DJ for the night was great. He was everything you want in a DJ, he was outgoing and played all the good music! He also helped keep the night running very smoothly during our busy reception!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

Katie was amazing! She was great to work with during our consulting with her. The DJ for our wedding was amazing. He played a great mix of music and kept the party going. We were all said to see the night end.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2016

Worked a lot with Katie on the planning aspect. She was very helpful and went over everything. We had Mike as our DJ and he was amazing! He Was pretty much our wedding coordinator too! He went above & beyond to make sure our day went smoothly, as well as having the dance floor packed!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BANG FOR YOUR BUCK MOBILE DJ!
    I was very impressed with the DJ service. I have to take a second and brag about how AMAZING Katie is. She really did it all. From the DJ to the photo booth helper.. from the "wedding coordinator" to my personal "cocktail provider" Katie truly cared about making my wedding day special. She not only cared about the bride & groom but she took care of the entire bridal party (16ppl) always asking if we needed anything and always made sure we had a drink in our hand (which was a must!) Huge thank you for helping coordinate the "bubble exit" from the church.. which made for gorgeous pictures -- and for being there for me not only at my reception but at the church as well. Your wedding knowledge & expertise truly made my day so special. I was so clueless as to how "weddings work" but your expertise totally made my wedding day. Also - the DJ did an excellent job at playing music we like & always had people out on the dance floor. I had made a list of "annoying/do not play this song at my wedding" list & they followed it. Apparently my now Mother In-Law tried requesting a song that I had on the do-not-play list and the DJ put their foot down and said no I won't play this unless the bride tells me otherwise. I LOVED IT. I cannot say enough nice things about this company. Thank you guys so so much for making my wedding AMAZING.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Steven · Married on 05/14/2016

The most professional people I ever worked with...Katie makes it like it's her day...super glad we found her...definitely would suggest BANG FOR YOUR BUCK...

Sent on 04/30/2016

Amazing!! Chris and Katie were very organized, professional, and understanding. I totally recommend Bang for Your Buck Mobile DJ for any occasion.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Lizz · Married on 03/19/2016

Our reception was so much fun in large part to our awesome DJ! We had people on the dance floor non stop all night!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Bang for your Buck Mobile DJ are totally worth ALL of their five-star reviews! They DJ'ed our wedding in March and ticked every box for 'DJ of our dreams'. We had Mike, who listened to our vision for the day and did an amazing job bringing it to life.

He literally played floorfillers the whole night long from Party Rock Anthem, which got my husband's 60-year-old uncle grooving, to old-school Blink 182, prompting us to sing (loose term) at the top of our lungs. The night ended with all of us in a cheesy circle belting out Hey Jude in a hot, sweaty mess.

To this day, our guests still tell us "You guys had the best wedding EVER!" and it's largely because Shannon helped us dance our faces off. I can't say enough good things about their company. For anyone looking for an unforgettable night - book them now.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2014

Very professional... Highly recommend them for all of your event needs!!! Huge selection of music and very energetic!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

Highly recommend,.... Chris and Katie are very professional.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

Thanks to Chris at Bang for your Buck Mobile DJ he made my wedding reception. All my guest were up dancing and having a great time including me and my new husband. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2013

I highly recommend Katie and Chris for all your music/entertainment needs..Love their uplighting..very unique and affordable!!

Sent on 02/19/2014