Band of Oz Reviews

Band of Oz 2
Band of Oz 3
Band of Oz 4

Cindy · Married on 05/12/2018

The Band of Oz is the best group for variety of music! From beach to top 40, their musicians are so talented, AND they provide the fun needed at a wedding! My daughter got married in May of 2018, and everyone is still talking about what a wonderful time they had with the Band of Oz!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Band of Oz 5
    Band of Oz 6
    Band of Oz 7
    Band of Oz 8

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2016

Band of Oz performed at my sister's wedding. When it came time to book entertainment for our wedding, I did not have to think twice! These guys are hands down the nicest guys around and are truly a pleasure to work with! Not to mention they are amazing musicians!! At the reception, everyone was dancing and having the BEST time! There was not a single person sitting in their chair. They always put on the best show, and I am so glad they were able to perform for our wedding!! Looking forward to seeing them again at their next event! We love you Band of Oz!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

Band of Oz was the PERFECT wedding band!! They were so much fun and we got so many compliments!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

The Band of Oz is fabulous. They played at our daughter's wedding. They did a great job. Everyone was up dancing and enjoying themselves. I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2012

Band of Oz was awesome at our reception! They are so much fun and entertaining! They keep everyone moving and even get them up on stage! As a teenager growing up and catching their shows, I always said that I wanted them to play at my wedding reception. I was pleasantly surprised when my dream came true. We were able to have a very familiar awesome band play at our wedding and my groom was able to have his good friend (Scott Fine) participate in our big day and I know it meant a lot to him as well as me too. You could never go wrong with having Band of Oz for your reception or any event!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Bethany · Married on 08/15/2009

BAND OF OZ IS AMAZING!!! If you want fantastic beach music and a good, shaggin' time you should hire these guys!

Sent on 09/03/2009

Brenda · Married on 03/24/2007

Everyone in this area loves the Band of Oz, so of course they were great and a lot of fun.

Sent on 09/22/2008