Band-Ayd Events Group Reviews

8 Reviews for Band-Ayd Events Group

1 User photo

Band-Ayd Events Group 1

Chelsea · Married on 12/31/2017

We had the best experience working with Band-Ayd! The details they provided on our wedding day were the perfect touch. They were so easy to work with - we would recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Band-Ayd Events Group 2

Chrissie · Married on 07/15/2017

I met Mika from Band-ayd at the Wedding Expo in September 2016, I didn't even have a date or a venue but I knew I wanted to work with them, their products and services. We had our wedding in July 15, 2017 and it must be said that Band-ayd went above in every way they could. Communication is excellent, efforts were beyond expectations and pricing is worth it. We have the most amazing pictures of our venue lite up with moving lights, a gobos, up lights and every the space light up dance floor that Mika went above and beyond to work with our venue to make sure we could have. Anyone who books Band-ayd will not be disappointed, they were worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Nyheshia · Married on 05/20/2017

Band-Ayd Events Group was the primary reason that our wedding was was a success. Mika and Steve were the most helpful, patient, and proficient people we've ever met. We expressed our vision to them, and they executed it FLAWLESSLY. They stayed from beginning to end, they gave us valuable advise and guidance to make our vision come to life and they are simple just amazing people. Their staff is just as amazing! They were on time, they worked consistently to get the job done and you never saw them break a sweat or looked overwhelmed. Their equipment was TOP OF THE LINE. Simply an extraordinary company. There're no way I would have another event without Band-Ayd being on the top of my vendors list.

Sent on 07/06/2017

renee · Married on 12/10/2016

Absolutely amazing. So professional, kind and helpful and they completely transformed my wedding into everything i wanted. Thank you times a million!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Sabrina · Married on 09/24/2016

We were so obsessed with our lighting the whole night! It looked perfect all night, and was quickly fixed if anything went wrong. It set off the vibe of the party!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kali · Married on 09/24/2016

Don't think twice- you won't regret it! Best decision I made. The lighting set the whole ambiance and was a focal point throughout the night. I've gotten so many compliments on the lighting and gave several referrals. Amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Anna · Married on 07/10/2016

Mika is exceptional. She responds within literal minutes of reaching out. She answers questions right away and does anything she can to meet the needs of a client. The dance floor we rented was a 24' by 24' starlit dance floor. It was magical. It was stunning. The number of compliments and questions I had the whole night was incredible. It was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding and I plan to use Mika again and again for our future life milestones that need celebrating!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kar · Married on 04/28/2016

When you hire a vendor, two questions are imperative to ask. Is this vendor knowledgable? Is this vendor trustworthy? I hired Band-ayd to provide lighting for my daughter's wedding Memorial Day Weekend 2016. The answer to both of those questions is "FIVE STAR" YES!!! Words can not describe how magical the room felt. Personal meetings, immediate responses to text messages or emails, and individualized attention to detail. You will not be disappointed. Don't even give it a second thought.

Sent on 07/12/2016