BAMM Weddings Reviews

7 | Santa Rosa, CA

7 Reviews for BAMM Weddings

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

BAAM went above and beyond. I honestly did not even notice them one time during my Ceremony or afterwards, they were close enough to get good footage but far enough away that it wasn’t disruptive or bothersome. The video they made for me with the footage they captured is more valuable to me than I can even explain. I can’t believe I almost
    Considered not having video footage.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2016

BAMM did such a wonderful job caupturing our wedding! Looking back at it, I feel like a movie star in a dreamy setting! One request I had for the team was to remain as "hidden" as possible...(I've been to weddings where the videographer blocked the father of the bride's view the whole ceremony & then ended up nearly every photo).. They did a fantastic job at remaining ninja like in their stealth :) I highly recommend them for the value and ten quality of their service. Talented team!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Joann A. · Married on 10/22/2016

Bay Area Media Masters is first-class in every way. I am a picky customer and the quality of their product and tremendous customer service is unparalleled. They produced our son's wedding video and it captured so perfectly the feeling of the day. Moreover, they were responsive to our needs. I will use them again and take every opportunity to recommend them.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Y

Yana · Married on 06/11/2016

BAMM did the most incredible job with our wedding video! It has exceeded each and every one of our expectations! Alethea and Steve took the time to get to know us over the phone and discuss some of the things that were important to us to capture on the day. They went above and beyond, not only capturing what we identified as important to us but details that we never would have thought of that we're so grateful to them for including. It's such high quality work. Additionally, they're wonderful to work with. Alethea is so responsive and energetic and on the day itself, the team's presence at the wedding was very graceful and respectful of everyone around them - photographers, guests, etc. We're in love with the video and have been watching it nonstop. Highly recommend BAMM!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Cheryl · Married on 09/20/2014

Invest in your wedding video with the best and you will never regret it!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Gloria · Married on 05/04/2014

I can't begin to tell you how happy we were with Bamm doing our wedding. the whole day was beyond beautiful. it was up at this retreat center where the flowers were just perfectly in bloom and the buildings were lovely. And the cameraman caught it all. But most importantly, my husband and I look gorgeous. We are a little older and somehow every picture made us look like the best looking couple you ever saw. Plus Bamm caught every fun and cute moment while at the same time they were totally unobtrusive. Do yourself a favor and hire this company!

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • Katerina

Katerina · Married on 05/23/2009

BAMM Weddings were phenomenal to work with! I asked them to work with hours of video recordings my three 2009 weddings and make a highlight video - no small task given the quality of the material they had to work with. The entire process was seamless. I worked closely with Alethea Brown throughout the whole process and BAMM's professional and talented team produced the perfect video. They are meticulous, creative, innovative, and responsive. The end product is something I will treasure forever and exceeded my expectations. Full disclosure - they also worked on my sister's wedding and did such an amazing job that I knew I just had to have them work on my video. I highly recommend BAMM Weddings to any bride and groom!

Sent on 03/21/2017