Bamber Photography Reviews

57 | Chattanooga, TN

57 Reviews for Bamber Photography

Brittany · Married on 11/26/2016

John and Lindsey were absolutely wonderful!! They were laid back and easy to work with but also very professional and kept us on track the day of the wedding. And their work is absolutely gorgeous no matter the setting. We would recommend them to anyone!! Remember the photos are the one think you'll have to remember a day that goes by so fast. Make them count!!!

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

The Bambers are nothing short of THE BEST! Michael and I loved working with John and Lindsey for our engagement and wedding photos! They are both so creative and fun to work with. You can tell they love what they do, and it shows in the quality of their work! It is truly a family affair as my sister hired them for her wedding as well almost 8 years ago. Can't wait for them to join us for our little sisters wedding one day! Thank you, Bambers!

Bryanna · Married on 09/03/2016

If you want a calm, cool, collected and talented couple to be your wedding photographers, the Bambers are a must. Our wedding photos came out better than we could have ever imagined, and more importantly they created a great experience for us on our wedding day. They are trustworthy, caring, and insanely talented, and we going with the Bambers was one of the best decisions we made related to our wedding.

Mary · Married on 08/20/2016

John and Lindsey Bamber photographed both of sisters' weddings and now my own! The Bambers are the absolute BEST--- they are able to capture the excitement and emotion of the day so beautifully. Below are a few of the many reasons why our family has loved Bamber Photography:
    1. Very Responsive- John and Lindsey were quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the entire process. They communicated timeframes effectively (i.e. when they would be present for pictures, when the album would be ready, etc). Even more so, we did not have to wait long for photos. Lindsey sent us a sneak peek, surprising us with a slideshow, while we were on our honeymoon! And, upon our return, we had wedding pictures to review!
    2. Super Organized- Before the big day, I completed a survey to answer questions about family portraits, the number of people in the bridal party, where the events were to be held, etc. The picture taking was easy! They checked in several times to ensure we got the pictures we wanted and kept us on schedule!
    3. Professionalism- They are genuine people and make you feel relaxed and comfortable as you are taking pictures!
    4. Talented- You will have MANY favorites to choose from!

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

The Bambers were so wonderful to work with! We were both a little nervous about pictures, but they made the process so fun and natural. They were very professional, but also very personable and kept us laughing throughout the day. In addition to their great personalities, they are also wonderful at what they do. The photos we received are beautiful and perfectly reflect our joy filled day. We highly recommend Bamber Photography!

Leslea · Married on 05/01/2016

When it came time to planning our wedding, I really only cared about one thing - our photographers! I knew I wanted to use John and Lindsey after they photographed my best friend's wedding so I was thrilled when they were willing to come to Virginia to photograph our wedding! They were so helpful and responsive throughout the months leading up to the wedding and I loved that they go above and beyond, answering all your questions and even took the time to help me create the wedding day plan to ensure that everything was timed perfectly. I was at a dinner over Christmas and even though our wedding was months ago, our family was still talking about our photographers and how impressive it was that they memorized every family member's name and made them feel so comfortable. They have an amazing way of putting you at ease in front of the camera and of course it goes without saying that we absolutely loved all our photos!! Both Lindsey and John bring a unique view of your wedding through the camera lens and when you put them together, you will have an amazing story of your wedding in photographs for years to come! Truly we can't say enough things about this amazing couple, their gift for photography, and what a blessing they were on our wedding day!

Eileen · Married on 04/29/2016

I cannot say enough about how much we LOVED Lindsey and John!!!!! They were wonderful to work with! They were soooo accommodating, worked well with ALL the family, guests, and especially the children (3 flower girls and a ring bearer!) The pictures they took will live on forever, helping us remember what a magical day this wedding was. We even received a slide show set to amazing music that really captured the magic of this special day (I didn't even realize we were going to receive this!!)

Allison · Married on 03/05/2016

I cannot recommend Bamber Photography highly enough! We planned our wedding from out of town, and the Bambers went out of their way to accommodate us and to keep us informed throughout the process. They made sure to make our photos unique and personal to our wants and needs, and they captured every special moment to help us keep reliving our wedding day. John and Lindsey work really well as a team to keep picture taking a seamless part of the day. Awesome pictures and personal touches (like learning the names of our immediate families/bridal party, sending us on our honeymoon with polaroids of the wedding, and handwritten notes with prints from the wedding) make Bamber Photography stand out from the rest. Do yourself a favor and just hire them!

The Bambers are amazing! We are so happy with our wedding pictures and would recommend the Bambers to everyone. They really do their best to make your special day unforgettable and wonderful.

Sara · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I cannot begin to express how thankful and amazed we were by Lindsey and John!! From our engagement photos to the reception departure, these two are TOP NOTCH!! You will LOVE every picture with these two - they are amazing. Our guests couldn't stop telling us how great our photographers were, and then to to see the pictures...better than we could have ever imagined! We were so fortunate to find Lindsey and John after terminating our contract with our first photographer...I had been having concerns with the lack of responsiveness and quality of what i was seeing online (or lack thereof), and I knew instantly after talking to Lindsey and securing them for our wedding that we had made the right decision. These two are an amazing couple who will put you at ease all along the way. You can feel the love with them and you will LOVE your pictures.

Betsy · Married on 07/18/2015

I'm not sure there are words to express how truly wonderful Bamber Photography was. My husband and I, my family, and our friends cannot stop talking about how amazing of a job they did capturing the whole wedding weekend for us with such talent and artistry. John and Lindsay are a real couple (husband and wife,) but they are ALSO a couple of freaking geniuses.
    Let's get down to the details: using Bamber means you get John and Lindsay shooting your wedding together. We had John shoot our rehearsal dinner as well as our engagement shots, and the two of them were there on the wedding day shooting both gorgeous portraits and posed photos as well as really stunning candids. The girls had a blast with Lindsay getting ready the morning of, and the groomsmen felt the same about John. They were so incredibly calm and kind, and somehow managed to remember everyone's name!
    My parents could not believe how many amazing photos came out of the day. We left the shooting to them (ie. did not feel the need to micro-manage them to death) and let them use their experience and artistry to take the best shots, and we are SO glad we did. They got the perfect blend of wedding details (decorations, flowers, etc.,) portraits of family and us, candids, and "action shots" (the ones of our friends and family breaking it DOWN dancing are amazing.) The used mostly natural light, which looks incredibly, and flash when necessary later on in the evening. Trusting their art and vision gave us the most amazing and happy memories of our wedding events.
    Genuinely cannot recommend them enough. We couldn't have asked for better.

Kathleen · Married on 05/30/2015

They're pictures are gorgeous (as you'll see on their website and blog). Just as important is how they make you and your guests feel on your wedding day. You will actually spend a lot of time with your photographers on your big day. The Bambers made me feel so at ease and comfortable (and made all the picture taking fun!), and our guests were continually coming up to us telling us how great the photographers are. This is worth the money!

Trae · Married on 05/09/2015

John and Lindsey Bamber are TOP SHELF when it comes to photography of any kind. We elected to have them as our Wedding Photographers. Payton and I would have not chose any other photographer. I have known both of them for years and not only are their photographs great, they are tremendous individuals as well. They got to know our entire wedding party and really took the time to make the experience personal. I would recommend them to anyone. I worked in the wedding business as a DJ/Emcee for 6 years and spend time with numerous other photographers, none of which were the caliber of John and Lindsey. They were always my first choice, even before I was engaged. Go with Bamber and you will not be disappointed!

Alice · Married on 05/02/2015

John and Lindsay are awesome! They are so fun to work with and just so down to earth. I was not worried at all about the photos and they captured more than I ever could think of. I had been in and attended several weddings they photographed so when my friends recommended them it was a no brainer. They were so laid back and professional at the same time. They really added an ease to the wedding day and prep. They were quick to reply with any email questions I had, any suggestions, and turn around on proofs were awesome!
    Would HIGHLY recommend them! I want do have my wedding day all over again so I could work with them again!

The Bambers were incredibly easy to work with. From our engagement session to the wedding day, they were friendly and attentive. During the ceremony I didn't even know they were there, but somehow they captured amazing shots. I was impressed in how they were able to photograph the liveliness of our reception. I wouldn't have chosen to work with anyone else.

Melinda · Married on 10/25/2014

We are so happy we chose Bamber Photography for our wedding! Both Lindsey & John were as sweet as could be we couldn't have asked for nicer photographers! They totally went with the flow especially since we were a little late getting started. We can't wait to view our photos! We know they'll be great!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

John and Lindsey Bamber are very talented and a joy to work with! My oldest sister was married 12/29/14 and chose Bamber Photography as her photographer. The Bambers were absolutely wonderful and captured great moments! After my husband and I set our wedding time frame, I contacted the Bambers- I couldn't imagine have my wedding without them! I was touched by their excitement and enjoyed getting to know them more through the engagement photo session and through wedding collaborations. On our wedding day, the Bambers again impressed me with their abilities and professionalism. They made the bridal party and our family feel comfortable and relaxed while taking pictures for hours (...and learned everyone’s name). I also had a very long list of the pictures I wanted captured and they got them ALL and worked with our church constraints. I could not be more pleased with the Bambers or their work! I will cherish our photo for many, many years!

Tiffany · Married on 08/02/2014

John and Lindsey are two of the most talented and nicest people I've ever known! They were so wonderful to work with for our wedding and captured priceless images throughout the day! I absolutely loved working with John and Lindsey and would recommend them to any bride and groom!

I am VERY pleased with our exceptional wedding photographs. My whole family absolutely loved working with John and Lindsey and thought they were extremely nice and professional.

Bamber Photography did an EXCEPTIONAL job with our wedding. They were prompt in communication with us before and after the wedding. On our wedding day they had so much enthusiasm and professionalism that I heard many compliments about them from friends and family at the wedding. The photos are just absolutely STUNNING. I picked Bamber Photography for their timeless and classic photography, and I was very pleased with the results. I have received numerous compliments about our wedding photos! We currently have wedding photos framed and on display all over our place and all my family got wedding photos for Christmas!

Janelle · Married on 07/26/2014

Bamber Photography did an exceptional job with our wedding. They were prompt in communication with us before and after the wedding. On our wedding day they had so much enthusiasm and professionalism that I heard many compliments about them from friends and family at the wedding. The photos are just absolutely stunning. I picked Bamber Photography for their timeless and classic photography, and I was very pleased with the results. I have received numerous compliments about our wedding photos! We currently have wedding photos framed and on display all over our place and all my family got wedding photos for Christmas!

Lacey · Married on 01/25/2014

We loved them! The pictures are wonderful and we had a great time with John and Lindsey at the wedding! Definitely the perfect choice for photographers!

Brooke · Married on 01/11/2014

The most amazing experience! I will always recommend them to everyone!

Leah · Married on 11/16/2013

INCREDIBLE photographers!! Wonderful couple to work with. Our photos are beyond beautiful!! John & Lindsey are so professional, know their stuff, make you feel great while shooting, have TONS of great ideas, and try to actually get to know you before your big day to make sure they capture the "real" couple, and so much more....I recommend them to anyone for wedding photographers- splurge on them, I did!! It is TOTALLY worth it. They were everywhere and captured our day perfectly without me having to worry about "did I get a photo with this person? etc." Bamber Photography produces work that you see in the magazines- just check out their Facebook page and blog. EVERY single wedding looks amazing. Thank you John & Lindsey!!!

Marissa · Married on 10/26/2013

John and Lindsey are both wonderful - wonderful photographers and wonderful people. They were both incredibly friendly and so helpful. They went above and beyond the role of photographers and really got to know my husband and me. It was easy to relax around them and be ourselves in front of the camera. Photography was one of my wedding priorities as they are some of the only lasting memories from our wedding day, so I wanted the best, and Bamber did not disappoint. John made an effort to drive to our reception site prior to the event so that I could have some photos of the setup before guests arrived. The photographs of the entire day are beautiful. I love every single one.

Autumn · Married on 09/28/2013

I had the best time with my photographers! It was a fabulous day made only better by having John and Lindsey Bamber! I would and do recommend them to anyone and everyone!!