Baltimore's Best Events Reviews

90 | Towson, MD

90 Reviews for Baltimore's Best Events

Cierra · Married on 08/26/2017

On July 29, 2017 I threw my big sister a bridal shower in the Loft. The staff at Baltimore’s Best Events was so helpful in helping set up and tending to our every need. The room was beautiful with the lit up ceilings, the nice white seat covers and the beautiful high back chair that my sister got to sit in while she opened her gifts. The food was taking too long to heat up on the sterno so the staff at Baltimore’s Best Events took the food and heated the food in their kitchen free of charge. So many of my guests complimented the room and the helpful staff and some even stated that they would use the event hall for one of their events. I cannot thank Baltimore’s Best Event enough for making my sister’s bridal wonderful and keeping her smiling the entire night.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Tracy · event on 06/25/2017

Everyone involved was professional, clear on pricing and what we would get, and quick to respond. Lexi staffed our event and was wonderful. She was polite, attentive and friendly. We would absolutely use Baltimore's Best Events again.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

Baltimore's Best Events offers a wide variety of services and the owner, Gia, will work with you to create and personalize whatever your needs are for any type of event

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

Baltimore's Best was a great choice for us as we rented gold chargers and centerpieces for our tables. They had exactly what we needed and were able to drop off and pick up all of the supplies. Great items, exactly what I was expecting and at a very reasonable rate. Great job and thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Caroline · Married on 11/08/2014

We had a fantastic experience with this venue for our November 8th wedding. We opted for the all-inclusive option and had both our ceremony up at the loft and reception there in the hall. Jenna was our wedding coordinator and she went absolutely above and beyond for everything. She was extremely professional, flexible, and anticipated all our needs. She was very sensitive to some of our specific cultural needs and really pulled everything together for us. The reception was stunning and the food exceeded our expectations. The only reason I didn't rate the quality of service 5 stars is because we didn't love our deejay who we booked through the venue (I would caution against Mike since he cut off our first dance unexpectedly and seemed to take frequent breaks. Mistakes happen but it's just another reason we were so grateful for Jenna---she was quick to fix anything we were the least bit unhappy about so we had a great time!) The owner was also there pulling things together and it made us feel very comfortable and valued that so much attention was being paid to our wedding. I have to admit, we were on a really tight budget and did not expect to have such a nice wedding but it was really beautiful and just spot on. I mean, we walked into the reception and were stunned---it was exactly what we wanted. We are so happy we decided to do everything there and would seriously recommend this place to any other couple. And just do the all inclusive option----you'll be so happy you did!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Nyya · Married on 05/25/2014

I recently used Confetti's Event Center for my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday. The staff was extremely helpful before and on the day of the event. My daughter and her guests really enjoyed the party and the VIP area they created for her best girlfriends. The decorations were gorgeous and there was only one hiccup which was I requested balloons with lights on the inside but some of the lights were defective so it didn't give the mood I was looking for. The event staff did make up for it with giving me an enormous amount of balloons for decorations. All in all it was a success and my daughter loved every minute of it. I will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Hi Nyya,

We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time for your daughters sweet 16. Again we are sorry about the lights with the balloons, but are pleased to hear that everything went well!

Ram · event on 12/28/2013

This business is easy to work with and they try hard to work within the budget. Some times their temporary staff people who come to the site are not very professional. They are aware of this limitation and they are trying to be more selective about their workers.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Hi Ram,

Thank you so much for the review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your family for your celebrations, and we look forward to providing our services for your future events.

Amy · Married on 09/16/2016

We worked with Jody in planning our daughter's sweet 16. She was absolutely wonderful and took care of our every needs. We will be using this venue again!!

Sent on 04/04/2017
  • Y

Yvette · event on 03/29/2014

Everything went well!!! The people who were present during my event were very helpful. Things went smoothly.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Hi Yvette,

We are glad that you had a great time in our venue and hope to see you again!

Keisha · Married on 03/11/2017

Baltimore's Best Events provided a lovely venue with good accommodations. Response to questions were in a timely manner.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Valerie · event on 12/13/2014

The venue was nice and nicely decorated but didn't have the TV for DVD in a good spot to be viewed by all. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Thanks for helping to make my mother's 80th birthday party very memorable. It was elegant as I had wanted to be. Thanks Gia and staff for working with me on the last minute planning. Thanks for the prompt refund of the refundable security deposit. Have a blessed and safe holiday.
    Valerie

Sent on 12/19/2014

Angela · Married on 03/30/2017

2.5

The venue it self is awesome. The only thing that I disliked is that I was required to use all of their services, such as I was not allowed to bring my own balloons, props etc. I would definitely use them again. My event was perfect.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Tasheena · Married on 02/01/2016

3.5

We had our wedding on 2-1-16.. I had approximately 50 guests and we had the reception and ceremony in the Confetti's Event Center. I only had 1 month to plan my wedding. I called them 2 1/2 weeks before my wedding and they were able to accommodate me and my husband in a quick and friendly manner.I only had two complaints. My first complaint is that I felt that more time should be allotted. Vendors normally hold 4 hour blocks. However they only provided 3 hrs blocks for $425, each additional hour was $150. My second complaint was that one of the rectangle tables were supposed to be switched out for a sweetheart table and it was not, so on my wedding day I had to purchase a table linen and use the table that was designated for my sand ceremony as a dinner table for my husband and I.

I would absolutely recommend this place to friends, colleagues and family.

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • User5637557 · event on 11/21/2015

The venue was great and and the bartender was very nice. He was nice enough to stay an extra hour since we didn't have many people and everyone was having a great time.

I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for something small & intimate and/or affordable.

Sent on 11/23/2015

G. · event on 01/16/2016

My Birthday celebration was fabulous - thanks to the management and staff of Confetti Events! They provided great ideas during the planning process that made the decor just what I wanted. Their supplies were quality. I highly recommended Confetti Event Center & Baltimore Best Events!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Sonya · Married on 05/20/2017

Jody,

Thanks for your hard work. You, Heather, and Jada provided wonderful service. You were attentive to what I needed, professional, and provided guidance/advice to help me, where needed, throughout the entire event process. During the event, Jada's service was exceptional. She was extremely responsive to my requests and very timely...always available when I had questions and quickly responding to concerns. Each of you provided valuable elements of service to make my event a success.

I must add that my exchanges with Gia were not as welcoming. In fact, my exchanges with her were rather concerning. First, in her email response to me regarding set-up help for a few additional party decorations offered me the option of coming to set up the additional items on Friday when I paid the refundable downpayment. When I arrived to do so --- after driving from 1.5 hours away --- the room was not ready and I was unable to set up the few additional decorations. I also asked about leaving the cakes that we had purchased to be refrigerated. While I may have misunderstood the company's policy on leaving party items, I felt interrogated by her response. She continually asked "who told me that I could do that?" It was extremely unprofessional and off-putting. To make matters worse, I had several other questions to ask about preparing for my event. While I do understand that Confetti's is a small business and that you all get very busy with phone calls and upcoming events, my experience with Gia made me feel very undervalued as a customer. She focused on answering other phone calls, seemed to usher me toward the door, and didn't seem open to further conversation. She was very short and dismissive. Before meeting with her on Friday, my daughter and I had agreed to promote the Confetti's Event Center as a great place to choose for upcoming events (my family has several events each year and tend to be loyal, repeat customers). After dealing with her, we're reconsidering that.

Sent on 05/24/2017

C. · event on 04/12/2014

3.0

The venue is very nice and accomodating. The staff were great at making sure everything was going well and that I had everything I needed during my event. The variety of choices offered by this venue when planning an event is amazing! Whatever type of party you can imagine, I'm sure they can provide it!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Hi C!

Thank you so much, the staff here at Baltimore's Best Events is glad that you enjoyed our service. We hope to see you again!

Andrea · event on 11/13/2015

4.2

Very helpful in every aspect of the planning process. Only event center with a quality event space and reasonable price. Flexible with changing the date close to planned date, always professional and willing to help in any way.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Tammy · Married on 11/05/2016

3.5

I used Baltimore's Best for my daughter's 6th themed birthday party. I was pleased with my interaction with the staff, and didn't encounter any bait and switch on the day of my event. Everything they said I could do, I could and there were no surprises. I was very pleased and so was my daughter!

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • F

Fairview · event on 10/17/2015

3.5

I am grateful for the servcie and flexiblity. Thanks to all

Sent on 10/28/2015

Ellen · Married on 08/07/2017

3.0

B&B staff were pretty nice. The food that I tasted was not the food that was served at the wedding. Besides that minor problem, everything went great, the hall was nicely decorated and bartender was on time. I will rate a 3 out of 5 for quality of service.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kim · event on 10/24/2015

3.5

I read a lot of bad reviews before booking the venue for my birthday party and I was a little apprehensive. However, I found the reviews were wrong. From the time I initially booked Confetti's to the day of my event the staff was great. Even when I thought I was going to have problems the day of the event because there was another party prior, Gia reassured me that everything would work out and it did. I recommend reading the contract carefully and if you don't know ask. The only thing I wished was that they had packages for various things vs. paying for things a la carte. Thanks Gia and the Confetti's crew for making my birthday soiree a success. Guests are still talking about it. I look forward to hosting events with you in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Taniesha · event on 12/20/2015

3.6
      2.5

I love the space and set up. I thought that all the tables were suppose to be with a table cloth tho but when i asked dor one dor my cake table it was provided. The service was good and very helpful. I love my invitations and pinata but the pinata didnt have a clear opening to put the candy in. Ine thing i thought would be good is the changing of the time alloted. I feel like it should been at least three hours instead of two because of as much money i spent. Other than that i really like my services.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jonelle · Married on 07/04/2017

3.6
      3.0

The coordinator Jody was the best. She was very good at showing a bride what the space could be transformed into for the big day. The bartender however was a problem on my big day was the photographer and bartender. The photographer was ill prepared and although he had two seemingly professional grade cameras neither of which worked.... Now the bartender was not cordial or even look like she was happy to be there. Drink choices were not even offered to guests. The officiant was very professional and even complied with the brides attire specifications.

Sent on 07/22/2017

3.4
      3.5

Wonderful service. Table cloths, chair sashes and Paris themed props made the night memorable.

Sent on 10/25/2015