84 Reviews for Baltimore's Best Events

4.1
Custom Menu (1)
53 Baltimore's Best Events Reviews

I ordered a confetti cannon and had it delivered. They guy showed was very helpful in showing me how to use and setup it up. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Michael , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Superb all around services and venue space! I highly recommend Baltimore’s Best for a “one stop shop” full service event planning and venue for any special occasion event!
No matter the occasion, Gia the owner, and her staff will work tirelessly to make sure your event has everything you want and need, and take care of every detail to perfection so that you don’t have to worry at all. This even includes finding and booking any entertainment needs, for example, Disney characters, magician, face painter, DJ, dance entertainment etc., Gia and her staff are friendly, professional, and very easy to work with!
The venue itself is also beautiful, a really great space and can be set up and arranged according to the needs of your event and occasion.
The particular event for my review was for was a child’s birthday party so the space was beautifully decorated and perfectly arranged so that the party had a large bouncy house, DJ and dance area, tables for sitting, and a food, cake, and drinks area. Thanks so much Gia and staff for making the party go over very smoothly and wonderfully!

Profile Picture Graciella, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
Services Used: Custom Menu

The Driver that delivered our tables for our event was very polite, friendly, and professional. He was on time and had a No Problem Attitude! Thank You to Baltimore's Best!

Profile Picture Tasheika, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Baltimore's Best Events to get a chuppah for our wedding. They were very responsive, had a beautiful chuppah, and got everything delivered, set up, and taken down without any problems. It was basically as smooth as we could have asked and we're very happy we went with them. Thanks!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a wonderful time and Confetti Events was the best venue and most of all the best staff. Best of all they allowed me to come in hours in advance to setup and a young lady (sorry forgot your name) and gentleman greeted us and help us bring in our stuff, which was a lot.

My husband's 50th birthday was perfect and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. I would like to give a special shout out to your bartender Mark, he was awesome. We'll be booking with Confetti for our next event. Thank you so much for everything and making our party a success.

Profile Picture Kaneda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Baltimore's best events provided balloons for a wedding. They were great to work with, their price was reasonable, they showed up on time and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Really glad I chose this venue over the other one I had in mind. They had many options of colors and made it very easy and convenient one stop shop. Everything was already set up for us which was a major plus. All we had to do was show up! Thank You

Profile Picture Anaya, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our party was actually the wedding reception in our back yard. It was super casual, and I rented tables and chairs, as well as children's games to keep 20 children entertained. I also hired a server from this company to aid with service and clean-up. She was excellent, far beyond what I expected. Best we've ever had, and that's saying something because I'm a retired chef and have high expectations.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

This was a last minute venue selection for my son's Christening/1st Birthday. The event was for 4 hours and including the decorations I was impressed with the overall cost. (Some might say a little much, but for me convenience is everything.) I was able to enjoy my event without the hassle of decorating and cleaning up. It was worth every penny. I cannot express how accommodating the staff; especially Jody was regarding my event. I literally didn't have to do anything. The decorations was perfect and the little minor changes I had to make on the day of the event was seamless. The staff was very attentive, and they had a larger party in the other ballroom. which didn't conflict with my event at all. The bartender Mark, was incredible. He made sure my guest had plenty of water, ice, drinks etc. I have to admit for a last minute venue I was a little skeptical. However, I was more than satisfied by the end result and will be using them more in the future. I can't say enough how satisfied I was regarding their service and professionalism. Thank you all for making my event a success.

Profile Picture Kisha, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

By far one of the best experiences I've had working with a venue. I used Confetti Event Center to have my husbands 30th birthday. Jody was my event coordinator/caterer and was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. She helped guide me through the process, was very professional and made sure my guest had a fantastic time. My entire party had so many great things to say about our event afterwards from the decor, to location and the food! They were upfront about all cost so there were no surprises and very affordable for the value they provide. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend and use them for future events.

Profile Picture Fallon, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was really impressed with how my wedding turned out.
I'm very picky and I was beyond satisfied. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I appreciated that they let me have the ceremony in a separate space. The reception and the decorations were absolutely beautiful. The staff is astounding as well. There would be no other place that I would recommend for such an important occasssion.

Profile Picture Jaid, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

this place provides everything you can imagine that you may need for any type of event. My wife had a party last week and everything that we requested for her event was done very professionally. I was very impressed with the service that night. I came a little early to drop off things for the party and there was staff there that set up the room for the party that made sure we were all pleased before they left for the night. The bartender Mark that worked the party was great. If you need a bartender for your party request Mark. He was awesome. He was so friendly. We had over 100 guests and he was able to work alone and kept the line moving fast. Tommy was working in the back but he made sure we were comfortable and that we didn't need anything for the party. He also made sure that people attending another party upstairs at the same time of my wife event did not interrupt her party.

Profile Picture User7372122, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had an event at Baltimore's Best Events/Confetti's Event Center this past September. I was thoroughly impressed by not only the service I received but the ability of the staff to accommodate my last minute request. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. From the linens, to the centerpieces, to the additional mood lighting that was provided really helped me to achieve the look and bring to life the vision I had expressed to my event coordinator during our initial consultation.

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I celebrated my daughters 16th birthday here and it was a wonderful experience. The staff was delightful, the venue was awesome and the panning experience was overall exceptional. Will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User7037841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Baltimore's Best Events has the best section of gorgeous, quality decor rental options that I have seen in our area hands down. I speak from working with many of the companies for previous engagements. Our guests were wowed with the event decor!

Profile Picture Traci, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The wedding planner was excellent, and she made the wedding day events occur
with promptness and great professional judgment. A mother of the bride cannot
be everywhere, nor do everything. The planner we hired, Gia Magliano, is very
knowledgeable and helpful, and I highly recommend her to others shopping for
a planner. She took care of finding the right vendors for: DJ services, photography,
decorations, linens, on-site wedding day coordination, the cake (far above
average, in taste and appearance). There are hundreds of vendors out there, and
a great planner knows which are the go-to, best vendors. The DJ was over-the-top
fabulous; he responded to the bride's playlist carefully, and he MC'd the event, and
took charge of the reception schedule, and handled all of the rituals (first dance,
introductions, cake cutting, etc.) with great confidence. The photographer, Cristie
Shires, is the consummate professional. She came to our home to capture
the bride, bridesmaids, and mother and great-uncle of the bride posing at home.
She was very attentive to the bride's and family's requests for photos, and went
the extra mile for this client. I have never worked with a more customer-oriented
photographer--Cristie is exceptionally good at her craft.

Profile Picture User4838234, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Gia Magliano, our wedding planner, was both very lovely and incredibly professional. Before the wedding we worked on color scheme, cake, linens, centerpieces, and lighting. The decoration at the reception could not have turned out more spectacularly beautiful. In addition, Gia found the perfect photographer (Cristie Shires) and DJ (Troy Hernandez) for our wedding. The photographer worked with me extensively to achieve the photos I dreamed of and the DJ was professional, charismatic, and ran the reception smoothly. Many people came up to tell me what a fabulous a job he did. Thanks to Gia, Cristie, and Troy my wedding exceeded all expectations. I received numerous compliments on how wonderful the wedding was thanks to them.

Profile Picture Maddie, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I decided on Confettis/ Baltimore's Best because they did pretty much everything. I only had 3-4 months to plan my wedding and I had such a limited amount of available free time to do so. Confetti's made my wedding planning easy and possible for me to do without any stress. They covered the dj, officiant, photography, day of coordinator, invitations, decor, venue, caterer, favors and centerpieces. I was able to select everything I wanted in just a couple of meetings with my coordinator.

When the day came I was so happy with everything that Confetti's did for me! First of all I had the BEST wedding coordinator, Jenna. Not only was I blessed to have her on my wedding day she was also one of the awesome wedding coordinators that helped me everytime I stopped in after work for my quick impromptu meetings. She made sure that everyone had everything they needed and she definitely went above and beyond the call of duty. The staff was so nice from the caterers, the dj, the bartender and everyone else that helped make my day special.
Everything was perfect for my special day. Every one of my guests have mentioned to me that my wedding was the best they had ever been to. It was fun and all of the event staff went above and beyond for my guests and I. I am so happy I chose Confetti's to be a part of my special day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Planning

I firmly believe this establishment provides the ideal setting for your venue. Whether A wedding, a special birthday party or professional work gathering, this facility has all the elements to provide a top level experience!!
I was so pleased with the experience and outcome! Everything was amazing and no detail was left undone! Gia and her staff provided an exceptional level of customer service and the attention to detail was exemplary!! Everyone went above and beyond to create a memorable event and truly exhibited a level of dedication to excellence that was gold standard!!
Even when a much needed item was left at home, Gia made a special effort to locate the item at a local retailer and saved the day! My sincere gratitude to Gia and her staff for delivering the perfect evening from start to finish!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I just got married last week on 11/09/13 at Confettis Event Center. I can't believe how perfect everything went throughout the day. I used Baltimore's Best Events for everything. They had an "all inclusive package" and it included more than I expected which worked well for us. We arrived at our reception surprised to see how gorgeous everything actually looked. The linens and napkins matched my color swatch perfectly. I did not realize all the details that I wanted actually would come true. My guests were enjoying appetizers and music, and everyone was enjoying themselves. Our cake was both gorgeous and delicious and the build your own sundae-candy bar was a great addition. All in all, our expectations were more than exceeded. The staff at Confetti's was friendly and fun and efficient with everything. The owner was there to oversee everything. If I could give this place 10 stars I would. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture User3692615, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Confettis provided the personal touch to help give my future wife an awesome birthday surprise. Thanks for all you do Gia and Christy.

Profile Picture Jimmie, 8/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gia provided wonderful decorations, flowers, party favors, and entertainment! The wedding cake was beautiful and tasted wonderful. I just told her that I wanted fall colors and she turned the church hall into a show place! Her eye for design and her flair provided the perfect touch to my special day! The DJ was great and he worked me and played every song on my request list! We had the most fun and Baltimore's Best Events was a key party of that experience! I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/11/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I have had two events at Confettis event center. Gia helped us arrange the details and both parties turned out fantastic! Our first event was an engagement party which has gone down in history with our friends as one of the best parties they have attended. :) We had a balloon arch over our dj and balloons throughout the room. Our linens and place settings looked great. The staff helped us with everything we needed during setup and breakdown. Our most recent event was our in-town wedding reception for our friends, since we were married in Tahiti. The room looked gorgeous. I had beautiful deep red table cloths, floating candle centerpieces, a dresser at the entrance covered in candles and pictures of our Tahiti wedding/honeymoon, cocktail tables covered in flowers, banquet tables, 3 serving tables, a bar, dj, & awesome staff. I wish I could remember the names of the staff from that night but they really helped me and made sure I had what I needed. They helped me adjust lighting when I wanted to dim areas, found last minute items that I needed, and basically just helped with every detail. Tons of parking and right off of 695 so it was really easy for my guests to find. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

My fiance and I at the time were looking for a place to have a simple ceremony. We went into Baltimore's Best Event and met with the owner Gia and she worked with us right until the wedding was over. She contribibuted so much great knowledge and an the most beautiful venue with the most amazing staff right down to the decor of the venue. When we celebrate our 10 year anniversary we have already decided we are having it with Baltimore's Best Events. This place is a couple's dream wedding come true. Fantastic place, clean, awesome staff, beautiful decorations, and wonderful videographer. Gia works with you to plan from the moment you walk in her door to the very end of the ceremony every tiny detail she handles to a t. Wonderful wonderful place :)

Profile Picture Angel, 9/10/11, 1 Review