Baltimore's Best Events Reviews

90 | Towson, MD

90 Reviews for Baltimore's Best Events

terri · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing service. They provided me with a one stop shop for my event provided facility, delicious food and balloons and attractive decorations. Very professional from start to finish. Pricing was very affordable and I would use them again with out a doubt !! Very very satisfied .

Sent on 09/19/2018

Ron · Married on 07/28/2018

Just wanted to take a moment to reach out and give Gia and her Team the utmost respect and sincere thanks. I Run a business myself and I am subject to reviews as well and what I have learned is that you cant please everyone no matter how hard you try unfortunately. I have people tell me all the time that the reason they are at my place of business is because of the stellar reviews, which is why I am writing this review and only do so for places I feel are worth a stellar review I do not review anything to complain I keep that to myself and go somewhere else next time. I read all the reviews for Baltimore's Best Events before contracting them and saw more positive then negative and a lot of 5 star reviews. that being said I found Gia to be an absolute professional from the inception of my event until my the last client left the event, the facilities were great the service was even better and the food was amazing no issues at all. I felt like I had put way too much burden on Gia at times only to have my expectations exceeded. I will be using them going forward for all of my professional and personal event needs my clients still talk about the event and how incredible everything was. I let all of them know that any event needs they may have to contact Baltimore's Best and prepare to be amazed by the care and service they receive I felt like I was the only customer they had but know I wasn't 5 stars isn't enough for them.

Sincerely,

RWC

Sent on 09/20/2018

Dina · Married on 04/21/2018

Excellent services! I used Baltimore's Best Events for my daughter's baby shower. They provided balloons and a decorated chair on last minutes notice; delivered and set it up, at an affordable cost! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Michael · Married on 03/24/2018

I ordered a confetti cannon and had it delivered. They guy showed was very helpful in showing me how to use and setup it up. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Graciella · Married on 02/17/2018

Superb all around services and venue space! I highly recommend Baltimore’s Best for a “one stop shop” full service event planning and venue for any special occasion event!
    No matter the occasion, Gia the owner, and her staff will work tirelessly to make sure your event has everything you want and need, and take care of every detail to perfection so that you don’t have to worry at all. This even includes finding and booking any entertainment needs, for example, Disney characters, magician, face painter, DJ, dance entertainment etc., Gia and her staff are friendly, professional, and very easy to work with!
    The venue itself is also beautiful, a really great space and can be set up and arranged according to the needs of your event and occasion.
    The particular event for my review was for was a child’s birthday party so the space was beautifully decorated and perfectly arranged so that the party had a large bouncy house, DJ and dance area, tables for sitting, and a food, cake, and drinks area. Thanks so much Gia and staff for making the party go over very smoothly and wonderfully!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Laura · Married on 11/21/2017

I needed a last minute sound system. Called Baltimore's Best Events at 7:30am - had the sound system delivered to my event SAME DAY at 10am. Unbelievably fast and accommodating...and they were extremely pleasant, professional, and overall just willing to do whatever it took to help me out. #LifeSavers #EventSavers #TrulyBaltimoresBest #ClassAct

Sent on 11/28/2017

Tasheika · Married on 09/23/2017

The Driver that delivered our tables for our event was very polite, friendly, and professional. He was on time and had a No Problem Attitude! Thank You to Baltimore's Best!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/03/2017

We used Baltimore's Best Events to get a chuppah for our wedding. They were very responsive, had a beautiful chuppah, and got everything delivered, set up, and taken down without any problems. It was basically as smooth as we could have asked and we're very happy we went with them. Thanks!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jamie · event on 08/05/2017

Balloon columns and clusters were great and added a festive touch to our event. They matched the colors perfectly to our company logo. Very easy to work with - thanks!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kaneda · Married on 08/05/2017

We had a wonderful time and Confetti Events was the best venue and most of all the best staff. Best of all they allowed me to come in hours in advance to setup and a young lady (sorry forgot your name) and gentleman greeted us and help us bring in our stuff, which was a lot.

My husband's 50th birthday was perfect and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. I would like to give a special shout out to your bartender Mark, he was awesome. We'll be booking with Confetti for our next event. Thank you so much for everything and making our party a success.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Baltimore's best events provided balloons for a wedding. They were great to work with, their price was reasonable, they showed up on time and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Anaya · Married on 06/18/2017

Really glad I chose this venue over the other one I had in mind. They had many options of colors and made it very easy and convenient one stop shop. Everything was already set up for us which was a major plus. All we had to do was show up! Thank You

Sent on 07/29/2017

Susan · Married on 06/10/2017

Our party was actually the wedding reception in our back yard. It was super casual, and I rented tables and chairs, as well as children's games to keep 20 children entertained. I also hired a server from this company to aid with service and clean-up. She was excellent, far beyond what I expected. Best we've ever had, and that's saying something because I'm a retired chef and have high expectations.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kisha · Married on 02/26/2017

This was a last minute venue selection for my son's Christening/1st Birthday. The event was for 4 hours and including the decorations I was impressed with the overall cost. (Some might say a little much, but for me convenience is everything.) I was able to enjoy my event without the hassle of decorating and cleaning up. It was worth every penny. I cannot express how accommodating the staff; especially Jody was regarding my event. I literally didn't have to do anything. The decorations was perfect and the little minor changes I had to make on the day of the event was seamless. The staff was very attentive, and they had a larger party in the other ballroom. which didn't conflict with my event at all. The bartender Mark, was incredible. He made sure my guest had plenty of water, ice, drinks etc. I have to admit for a last minute venue I was a little skeptical. However, I was more than satisfied by the end result and will be using them more in the future. I can't say enough how satisfied I was regarding their service and professionalism. Thank you all for making my event a success.

Sent on 03/08/2017

MYESHA · event on 02/11/2017

I don't know where to begin: MY EVENT WAS NOTHING LESS THAN AMAZING...BECAUSE OF THE ORGANIZATION AND FULL HELP AND CONSTANT ASSISTANCE OF THE STAFF AT BALTIMORE BEST EVENTS! LET ME GIVE DESCRIPTIVE DETAILS. I rented out the HALL Feb. 2017 to give my mother and stepfather a spectacular 20 year wedding anniversary gathering.. The guest list was well over 150... I didn't have to use outside rental for tables, chairs, linen, and even servers and a bartender....THEY SUPPLIED ALL OF THIS according to the package and added on selection in my package deal...THIS ALONE, TOOK AWAY A LARGE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE AND STRESS while I planned the event. At the last minute, an unforeseen circumstance kept one of my personal servers from being able to come and help serve the food catered by my husband catering business....THE STAFF....TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY... AND STEPPED RIGHT IN AND RELIEVED SO MUCH PRESSURE OFF OF ME BY HELPING TO SERVE.... THIS MEANT SO MUCH TO ME... THE BARTENDER OF WHOM I ALSO GOT THRU MY PACKAGE DEAL AT THE HALL WAS SUPERB... HE TOLD ME TO JUST HAVE THE SUPPLY OF BEVERAGES/LIQUOR AND LET HIM SET IT UP AND MOVE FORWARD DISTRIBUTING IN HIS WAY... O MY HEAVENS... HE WAS SO GOOD AND SO THOROUGH.... THE LINEN SELECTION WAS UP TO DATE AND UP TO THIS DAY AND TIME STANDARDS... THE DECOR... THE WALL WASH LIGHTING... EVERYTHING WAS SO OUTSTANDING AND WELL DONE.... I JUST CANNOT THANK THE STAFF...EVERYONE ENOUGH ON SUCH AN AMAZING JOB WELL DONE.... ONE BIG NOTE... PARKING.... NO PROBLEMS AT ALL...MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE AND EVERYTHING WAS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE.... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH... I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU ALL MY BUSINESS!!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • F

Fallon · Married on 01/06/2017

By far one of the best experiences I've had working with a venue. I used Confetti Event Center to have my husbands 30th birthday. Jody was my event coordinator/caterer and was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. She helped guide me through the process, was very professional and made sure my guest had a fantastic time. My entire party had so many great things to say about our event afterwards from the decor, to location and the food! They were upfront about all cost so there were no surprises and very affordable for the value they provide. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend and use them for future events.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Jaid · Married on 12/03/2016

I was really impressed with how my wedding turned out.
    I'm very picky and I was beyond satisfied. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I appreciated that they let me have the ceremony in a separate space. The reception and the decorations were absolutely beautiful. The staff is astounding as well. There would be no other place that I would recommend for such an important occasssion.

Sent on 12/17/2016

scott · Married on 10/29/2016

this place provides everything you can imagine that you may need for any type of event. My wife had a party last week and everything that we requested for her event was done very professionally. I was very impressed with the service that night. I came a little early to drop off things for the party and there was staff there that set up the room for the party that made sure we were all pleased before they left for the night. The bartender Mark that worked the party was great. If you need a bartender for your party request Mark. He was awesome. He was so friendly. We had over 100 guests and he was able to work alone and kept the line moving fast. Tommy was working in the back but he made sure we were comfortable and that we didn't need anything for the party. He also made sure that people attending another party upstairs at the same time of my wife event did not interrupt her party.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Brittney · Married on 09/10/2016

I recently had an event at Baltimore's Best Events/Confetti's Event Center this past September. I was thoroughly impressed by not only the service I received but the ability of the staff to accommodate my last minute request. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. From the linens, to the centerpieces, to the additional mood lighting that was provided really helped me to achieve the look and bring to life the vision I had expressed to my event coordinator during our initial consultation.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lita · Married on 06/03/2016

I celebrated my daughters 16th birthday here and it was a wonderful experience. The staff was delightful, the venue was awesome and the panning experience was overall exceptional. Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • W

Wendy · event on 03/19/2016

The staff at Confetti's made sure that my twin girls' B'not Mitzvah party was a day to remember! They assisted me in designing a room layout that would accommodate our 80+ teens while still making the grown ups feel comfortable too. They were flexible when we wanted to adjust our menu options, and they were even able to fulfill my girls' last minute request for a Shirley Temple Fountain which was a big hit with the kids all night long. The food was great, and Jodi, the servers and bartender all took wonderful care of my guests' needs (and my needs too!). Baltimore's Best also provided our DJ and MC/party starters which can make or break any party. I trusted them to make these selections for me, and we were thrilled with the results! We provided the DJ with some "sample song ideas" in advance, and he completely got it and played music that kept everyone - young and young-at-heart - on the dance floor all night. He even went the extra mile and assisted me with a song mix for a special crazy father/daughters dance surpirse. Our MC Andi was phenomenal. She spoke with me AND my girls beforehand about the overall flow we wanted for the party, and then she kept the party rocking and running smoothly and on schedule without me having to worry about a thing. Gia and her team did a great job taking the vision in my head and bringing it to life for my girls, and the night was a total blast! It's been almost a month, and we're still getting compliments from people about what a great time they had. Thank you to Baltimore's Best and Confetti's staff for helping us create a celebration to remember!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Minnie · event on 03/03/2016

I wanted to surprise our son on his 40th birthday at his office. His father and I wanted a singing gorilla. I went on line and found Baltimores Best. I told Gia what I wanted, gave her the details. She was excellent! She kept in touch followed my instructions. The gorilla called me the day before to touch base. This was all done in 6 days!!! It was PERFECT, very professional, and best of all our son was at a loss for words which has never happened.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Baltimore's Best Events's reply:

Hello Minnie, it was a pleasure assisting you with the birthday surprise for your son. We are thrilled that it was a success! I am sure your son was speechless having a gorilla show up and break out in song and dance. All the BEST! Gia

J · event on 12/05/2015

The Loft is an Intimate space with great potential for decorating. The staff was friendly and accommodating especially with this being s last minute event.

Sent on 01/06/2016
  • User5628302 · event on 11/14/2015

The venue and staff were great and helpful. This is the second party that I have had at Confetti's and each time all of my guest as well as myself hd a great time and was thoroughly pleased.

Sent on 11/19/2015