Baltimore Photo Social Reviews

18 | Baltimore, MD

18 Reviews for Baltimore Photo Social

• User3666842 ·

I experienced the work of Baltimore Photo Social at the Maryland Science Center Costume Ball. The photographers were professional and lively, keeping the spirit of the party going. They offered fun props and accessories to accent the photo and gave great posing suggestions. Though their photos were in high demand, keeping them very busy, they gave each person excellent service and were consistently efficient. Not only was the experience fun, but the end photos were extremely accessible- I reviewed mine via email shortly after. This is an excellent business that I would highly recommend!

Very professional and great to work with! Photo booth was a hit. Tons of props and great quality as well! Highly recommend.

Debora · Married on 12/31/2014

Baltimore Photo Social was amazing to work with! Cristi was super responsive and available at short notice. I will definitely use them again.

Best Photo Booth Experience Ever! Cristi and Baltimore Photo Social were great to work with at my wedding Sat Dec 6. Everyone had a blast and love that is wasnt the traditional cramped booth. We could get as many people in as we wanted creating alot more fun!!! Everyone also loved that they could take normal sized pics home that night as well as get them emailed and uploaded to facebook! I also loved the signed scrapbook I received of everyone's pics!!! What a great wedding memory!!!
    Thanks Cristi!!!
    Baltimore Photo Social is definately the way to go!

Julia · Married on 09/06/2014

I reached out Cristi /Baltimore Photo Social less than two weeks before my wedding. I knew it would be a stretch finding a vendor that close to my wedding date, but Cristi was willing to work with me. Like most brides, I was crazed juggling other aspects of my wedding so Cristi quickly took the lead to make things easier on me. She reached out to my venue and coordinator to coordinate and make the necessary arrangements. She arrived early and was able to set up in a small area without guests noticing. All night guests raved about our awesome open photo booth and props. Thank you Cristi for doing such a great job.

Baltimore Photo Social was a hit at our wedding. Everyone loved it. Cristi is willing to work with your requests (to add/cut out photo prints, add an hour, etc) . Lots of props for the photobooth.

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

Cristie was AMAZING! The photobooth was a hot commodity at our wedding reception. The props where first class and Cristie made sure my guests where happy with their photos before they left the booth. The photo share option is also a great addition so people can share their photos on Facebook if they wish!! So happy we went with a photobooth. Made any down time non-existent!

• User4727818 · event on: 04/30/2014

Baltimore Photo Social provided a photo booth at our annual Gala fundraiser and it was the hit of the party! Guests enjoyed snapping a photo with friends and family and our staff loved how professional and experienced Cristi was! We highly recommend Baltimore Photo Social for any event and are excited to work with them again this year!

Jason · Married on 10/11/2013

What a fun time! Def should be at your event!

Melinda · event on: 10/24/2013

It was great working with Baltimore Photo Social for industree's first pop-up event. They sent me the custom border they designed for the photos the day before the event. I suggested several changes be made, and they incorporated them all in to the final design by the next afternoon. The final design looked great! On the day of the event, they arrived a little later than they indicated, and my colleagues were getting a little worried, but they set-up in no time when they arrived, and were ready to go at the start of the event. Baltimore Photo Social posts all the photo booth photos on Facebook before you can even get home from the event, and they also sent us copies of the photos via Dropbox for easy uploading on to our own Facebook page. It was great working with Cristi, and I'd definitely work with her again!!!

Charmaine · event on: 12/11/2012

My fiancé and I had Save the Date photos for our wedding taken by Baltimore Photo Social. Cristi was very professional and confident with each photograph she took. She was also very patient with us and went the extra mile to be sure we got that perfect shot at sunset that we wanted so badly. I absolutely LOVE our photos!!

Charmaine · event on: 10/30/2013

Having Baltimore Photo Social at our happy hour fundraiser was the PERFECT addition to the event. Everyone really got into the props and had a blast. It was so easy too! The photos taken were immediately sent to your email to view and share. I can’t imagine having another event without Baltimore Photo Social!

• User3681896 · event on: 11/12/2013

Baltimore Photo Social was amazing. Cristi was so generous in supporting our organization and using her skills and resources to better promote our event and extend our reach. She was more than accommodating in how she listened to and catered to our needs for the event, adapting and really going above and beyond so as to maximize the benefit to the organization.

She was a pleasure to work with, very responsive, was there and set up with more than enough time. Attendees certainly highlighted her corner as a highlight of the event.

Mary · event on: 12/12/2013

Cristi with Baltimore Photo Social was fantastic! The backdrop looked great in the pictures. Her props were fun and everyone was able to let loose and capture some amazing moments! The social media marketing of the pics was a bonus as well. Thank you Cristi for your support of Playworks and offering your services. We are greatly appreciative of your talent!

ronnie · event on: 11/22/2014

Loved the service was outstanding

• User3681896 · event on: 11/12/2014

Baltimore Photo Social has supported each of our events for the past 2 years. We are honored to work with such a professional and innovative company who is dedicated to giving back to their community. If you are looking to hire a company who stands for so much more, I would absolutely recommend Cristi and her team!

Amy · event on: 07/12/2014

Cristi Demnowicz from Baltimore Photo Social was great! Her prices are affordable and he designs are flexible to your taste! She responds right away and she was great with our customers. :)

Susan · event on: 12/21/2014

Baltimore Photo Social owner, Cristi Demnowicz turned our corporate logos into a fun photo frame in Dec '13 and did a beautifully memorable frame for a special occasion in Dec '14. She was easy to reach, early to each event and receptive to modifications.