Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Baltimore Photo Social

8 Baltimore Photo Social Reviews

Very professional and great to work with! Photo booth was a hit. Tons of props and great quality as well! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User3902431, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Baltimore Photo Social was amazing to work with! Cristi was super responsive and available at short notice. I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Debora, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best Photo Booth Experience Ever! Cristi and Baltimore Photo Social were great to work with at my wedding Sat Dec 6. Everyone had a blast and love that is wasnt the traditional cramped booth. We could get as many people in as we wanted creating alot more fun!!! Everyone also loved that they could take normal sized pics home that night as well as get them emailed and uploaded to facebook! I also loved the signed scrapbook I received of everyone's pics!!! What a great wedding memory!!!
Thanks Cristi!!!
Baltimore Photo Social is definately the way to go!

Profile Picture User3777108, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I reached out Cristi /Baltimore Photo Social less than two weeks before my wedding. I knew it would be a stretch finding a vendor that close to my wedding date, but Cristi was willing to work with me. Like most brides, I was crazed juggling other aspects of my wedding so Cristi quickly took the lead to make things easier on me. She reached out to my venue and coordinator to coordinate and make the necessary arrangements. She arrived early and was able to set up in a small area without guests noticing. All night guests raved about our awesome open photo booth and props. Thank you Cristi for doing such a great job.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Baltimore Photo Social was a hit at our wedding. Everyone loved it. Cristi is willing to work with your requests (to add/cut out photo prints, add an hour, etc) . Lots of props for the photobooth.

Profile Picture User4727432, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cristie was AMAZING! The photobooth was a hot commodity at our wedding reception. The props where first class and Cristie made sure my guests where happy with their photos before they left the booth. The photo share option is also a great addition so people can share their photos on Facebook if they wish!! So happy we went with a photobooth. Made any down time non-existent!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I experienced the work of Baltimore Photo Social at the Maryland Science Center Costume Ball. The photographers were professional and lively, keeping the spirit of the party going. They offered fun props and accessories to accent the photo and gave great posing suggestions. Though their photos were in high demand, keeping them very busy, they gave each person excellent service and were consistently efficient. Not only was the experience fun, but the end photos were extremely accessible- I reviewed mine via email shortly after. This is an excellent business that I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3666842, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a fun time! Def should be at your event!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/11/13, 1 Review