Baltazar Entertainment Reviews

Baltazar Entertainment 6
Baltazar Entertainment 7

Kelly Ferreira · Married on 08/30/2019

Baltazar Entertainment

Baltazar was great, the dance floor was always crowded!! He was fun and interacted with the crowd. Photo booth was also so much fun, everyone loved the new mirror photo booth and there were so many props for pictures! I would definitely recommend Baltazar Entertainment, it was a memorable night for all!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kelly! I'm still trying to figure out my favorite part of your night! The Fire truck entrance by Dave...your special dance with your son.... or that epic last song of night with everyone singing out loud! It was my treat to work with you & Dave! Have fun in Hawaii!!

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2019

Truly amazing!!!

Words cannot describe how professional, how fun and how awesome Baltazar is! My wedding was two days ago and my friends are still talking about how great the DJ was! The dance floor was never empty! Baltazar is the best to work funny kind and creative and made sure everything ran on time. The photo booth was amazing I will forever cherish the funny and loving pictures! He has everyone laughing and crying with joy i wish i could give him a thousand stars!!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Stacie · Married on 08/23/2019

the BEST wedding DJ!!!!!

You NEED Baltazar at your wedding. From day one of the planning process he was super responsive and made sure that our wedding was personal for us. He met with us in Braintree, asked great questions and took notes on everything. Everyone came up to us and said he was so funny, played music TAILORED to us, and made our night one to remember! We can't thank him enough!! And on top of all this he's super affordable!! I would recommend him over and over again! He made our wedding super memorable for us and all of our guests! This was the third wedding he had done for our friend group and he just keeps getting better. HIRE THIS MAN!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

I simply didn't want the night to end! From the moment we met, you guys set the tone for an epic night. I'm still laughing from Chris getting roasted during the toast! LOL
    Thank you for bringing the fun & enthusiasm. You made my job a breeze! God bless you & cheers to your exciting new chapter in life!
  • Dina

Dina Dray · Married on 07/05/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

We used Baltazar entertainment for our photobooth for our wedding on 7/5 at The River Club in Scituate. Baltazar was very communicative and we had great conversations before the wedding. I couldn't believe everything we got for such a reasonable price! (I still feel like we underpaid!) Everything about it was perfect and beautiful. Baltazar was an amazing photobooth attendant and made sure everyone was having a blast and getting awesome photos! All the prints came out beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the experience! ☆☆☆☆☆

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Baltazar Entertainment 8
    Baltazar Entertainment 9

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful & kind review. I'm usually DJing so manning your photo booth was a special treat for me! From you to your parents to Derek's family, everyone was so much fun & sweet to me! 2 gorgeous families coming together! Congratulations on your big night & future together!

Janna · Married on 07/04/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Baltazar did a great job of keeping the party fun and awesome! The lights looked amazing, and the Photo Booth was SO worth it! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

So happy to have celebrated with you! I loved sharing the story about the first time James saw you & literally fell & knocked over all the Vodka at Blanchard's liquor store. God bless your happily ever after.

Kiel Abbott · Married on 06/15/2019

great time

ya man hit all the right songs at the right time, always went along with wat we needed I mean I couldnt of asked for a better dj

Sent on 06/20/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Best dj & photo-booth in the area!

BEST DJ AROUND. Went above and beyond for me and my husband! My dad and I wanted to do a fun dance and he even created a remix for us. 200 of our guest on the dance-floor the whole night. Anytime I requested a song he played it immediately. We also used the photo-booth service and that was a hit as well. Photos added to facebook the next day. Top quality service. Will be using again for events.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Baltazar Entertainment 10
    Baltazar Entertainment 11
    Baltazar Entertainment 12

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Epic night! You crafted & designed every little detail for a bride's "dream wedding". From your dad's sweet toast, all the way to both of your moms being lifted like in Dirty Dancing. This wedding has so many incredible moments & memories that I will never forget. Thank you again for sharing it with me. God bless your exciting new chapter in life.
  • Amanda

amanda hauck · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't be happier with Baltazar!

Baltazar was so great to work with! Very responsive, the online portal to select songs, etc was a big help and so was the meeting prior to the event. Evan worked the night of wedding reception at Camp Kiwanee and he was great!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2019

You won't regret it

Baltazar was awesome! He was our DJ for our wedding on June 1st of this year. I knew from our initial message that I wanted Baltazar to DJ our wedding. His high energy and positivity was contagious! Prior to the wedding, he met with my husband and I to discuss details, entrances, and everything in between. My husband and I had requests and Baltazar followed through with each one. For example, we did not like the "choreographed" dances (YMCA, cotton eyed joe, etc.) so we asked him not to play it. We had many different playlists that we made (cocktail hour, ceremony, reception, entrances) and he played everything to our liking. He also made the reception entrances personalized (we discussed this at our meeting before the wedding). The photobooth was also a huge hit. All of my guests loved it! Our wedding fell on game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals. My husband is a huge Bruins fan and every time the Bruins scored, Baltazar announced it and played the Bruins goal song. Everyone (especially my husband) loved it!

Don't hesitate in booking Baltazar for your wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brittany! I loved the look on guest faces at the ceremony when Duncan walked into the Bruin's goal song! It set the tone to an epic night. I think we'd still be there if Indian Pond would of allowed us to stay! LOL Go B's & go you! Can't wait to see how your new life unfolds! God bless you.

Brittany Pace · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Dj around!

Very happy with Balthazar!! Amazing service from our first meeting to the details to the big day! Everyone was out on the dance floor the whole night and we felt so relaxed knowing we didn’t have to worry about anything! We used the dj services and photo booth and it was a great experience all around. THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Baltazar Entertainment 13
    Baltazar Entertainment 14
    Baltazar Entertainment 15

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Words can't express how happy I am for your kind words. Everything about your wedding was Epic! Complete to the amazing finish with both your moms doing the "Dirty Dancing" leap! Expecting big things from you & Quade! God bless you & your beautiful families.

Erin MacCurtain · Married on 05/25/2019

Baltazar was amazing!

We felt so lucky to work with Baltazar. He was personable, professional, funny, and just overall awesome from day one until the wedding day. He took the time to talk on the phone and meet with us in person prior to the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. We had a last minute change (I’m talking day of wedding) and he took care of it with no questions. My friends have already asked for his contact because he did such a fabulous job!
    Everyone danced as the music was great and we all loved his personality. If you are in need of a DJ go with him for sure!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Baltazar Entertainment 16

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erin! It was totally an honor & pleasure working with you! I admire that you & Dave's love grew through helping others with Habitat for Humanity. I wish you all the best as you you now build a life together. God bless you in your exciting new chapter.
  • Vivian

Vivian Yang · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Photobooth Experience with Baltazar Entertainment

Baltazar was incredible. We were initially planning on making a DIY photobooth because we felt that it would be too expensive to afford a photobooth. Until we came across Baltazar Entertainment. He offers value AND quality. He was so responsive to all our emails and texts. He allowed us to customize our photobooth design to our choosing. His photobooth service is really unique in that the photos can be texted straight to the phone, all the photos are compiled in a scrapbook at the end, and he offers a huge variety of props and backdrops. Our photobooth was a huge hit at the wedding- now all of our guests have keepsakes of our special day. We couldn't be happier that we chose Baltazar Entertainment. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Vivian! You & James are an amazing pair! One of my favorite memories of your big day was you & your bridesmaids taking pics in the photo booth literally minutes before you were about to take your vows! It was spontaneous & so cool that I got Dave & his boys to do the same. Total chill bride & groom! I wish you nothing but love & prosperity.

Kate · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome!!!

Great all around! Was very attentive and responsive throughout the process. They say of was great and kept the party going ! Everyone loved it and the Photo booth

Sent on 05/27/2019

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

"It all Began with a Beer" is easily the most memorable first dance song. I loved that you totally customized your night! I mean what bride thinks of using a "beer growler" as a centerpiece? 10 stars for you an your impeccable style! Thank you for sharing your night with us! It was truly a pleasure working with you.

Shane Sullivan · Married on 05/17/2019

Baltazar is a Grade A DJ.

Stop looking, you’ve found the best guy around. Quick response, great equipment, great attention to detail, great personality. He was also on the radio so a few guests already knew who he was so and it was like having a local celebrity there! Just book him already. 😁

Sent on 06/10/2019

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

You guys are the rock stars! Thanks for you kind words. Blessed to have gotten to know you guys & been a part to your new beginning. God bless your lives!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

We really felt like we were in good hands, and we were

Baltazar is amazing! He is so great at what he does and such a nice, down-to-earth person. We live in New Jersey and got married in Boston, so we never had time to meet with Baltazar before the wedding. Having grown up in Massachusetts, I knew Baltazar from the radio and was so pumped when he told us he was available on our wedding day! We were able to facetime with him and he answered every email and text right away. We really felt like we were in good hands, and we were. A couple of weeks before the wedding, we spoke again and went over some questions about our timeline and final details for the day. We gave Baltazar a little bit of information about our family and friends and he took over from there. I think he moonlights as a psychologist because he was able to come up with unique and personalized introductions for everyone despite only hearing a brief description from us. We met Baltazar for the first time on our wedding day, and it was like we already knew him. He kept us on schedule and did his job flawlessly with absolutely no help from us. I couldn't believe how well he knew us and understood our wedding vision. It was like he could read our minds. His photobooth was awesome too! It was a huge hit and it and gave us the opportunity to collect photos of our guests. At the end of the night, Baltazar gave us an album of our guests' photos along with hand-written notes. It was way better than our guest book and we will cherish it forever. He did a great job with our lighting, too. He gave us the starry night effect we were looking for and this, along with the monogram he had shining behind the sweetheart table, really completed our vision for the evening. Baltazar did so much for us and his price was so reasonable. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ, not to mention the photobooth and lighting services. We don't know how to thank him. We really got lucky! I highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Baltazar Entertainment 17
    Baltazar Entertainment 18
    Baltazar Entertainment 19

Christina · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Entertainment

If you are looking for above and beyond service you can relax and be confident that Baltazar is your man! We had our wedding on 12/1/18 and it was nothing short of amazing. Baltazar was the life of the party and is naturally great at what he does to keep a crowd entertained. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 100%

Sent on 12/13/2018

Kate · Married on 11/24/2018

You will need a bigger dance floor!

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Baltazar at our wedding. From the pre-wedding meeting flexibility, to our last minute decisions, and the set-up before the wedding, I knew we were working with a true professional.

The minute the music started the dance floor was packed. He played song after song that I heard multiple guests saying "This is my favorite song!" We never stopped dancing the entire night. He took a list of our "must play" songs and picked amazing songs to compliment them. Also of note, Baltazar is also a witty and fun emcee between all your traditional wedding timeline events.

We also had the photo booth, uplighting, and our monogram on the wall... everything was perfectly done! We have an amazing album of all our friends and family in the photo booth to take home at the end of the night. The photo booth assistance was also very kind and patient with the guests.

We had a brunch after the wedding and everyone was talking about how fantastic the music and DJ were. My 5-year-old niece started crying at the brunch because she wanted more music and dancing!

Do NOT hesitate to hire Baltazar to DJ your wedding. Just take sure your shoes are comfortable because you will be dancing all night!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kate. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree with your niece Avery, the music should never stop! It was truly a pleasure working with you & Doyle! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. I wish you all the best in your exciting new chapter in life!

Jean Pierre Miralda · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Baltazar was incredible before and during our wedding. He was very responsive and flexible with any requests we had. His price is VERY reasonable compared to most vendors out there, and I can guarantee you that he will blow you away. He was fun, entertaining, and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend him for your wedding and events. The photo booth was a great addition to the wedding as well.

Sent on 12/02/2018

nikki murray · Married on 11/03/2018

Baltazar was the GOAT!!

When it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding the first person I thought about was Baltazar. Not only was he one of my biggest influences in radio, but you want a pro to introduce you on the biggest day of your life. . The last thing you want on your wedding day is added stress and I can tell you throughout the whole year he made things seem like they would be perfect and they were. He kept in touch with us over the course of the year prior on everything, we sent him songs we wanted and didn't want played. He gave us suggestions on family introductions and expectations on the big day. He is very receptive and can move on his feet if there are any last minute changes. Everyone raved about how great he was. Not only is Baltazar a talent on the mic, but his services and crew were outstanding. .. From the uplighting to the photo booth and props: the guy truly knows how to read the room. On the day of the wedding it was very windy and he had just the best equipment for any weather situation. Baltazar Entertainment was a huge hit at our wedding. Baltazar will become a lifelong friend and when someone asks who they should use for a DJ We will not hesitate to mention Baltazar Entertainment. I can honestly say that people continue to tell us we had the best wedding ever and we have Baltazar Entertainment to thank.

Joe Murray

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience

I searched and searched for a great DJ. went to a bridal expo in Hope's to find one. One day I made a post regarding trying to find a great DJ, and then i got a message from Baltazar. He was very informative and extremely nice and very funny. We met up and I knew from that moment, he was my guy!!! Our day came on 10/13 and he was everything a DJ could be plus more. I cannot thank him I'm enough for the awesome job he did with music, keeping the guest entertained and laughing. Amazing experience with Baltazar. I said to my now husband, we are having a 10 year anniversary party at the same place we got married and I want DJ BALTAZAR AGAIN lol

Sent on 10/28/2018

Katie Varieur · Married on 10/05/2018

Great personalized experience

My husband and I got married last October and our whole experience with Baltazar was fantastic, he helped make our special day so personalized, helped us with a special slide show for my mom added some great personalized stories about our wedding party and played some great music. Everyone had a blast and had great compliments for everything he did. Thank you helping make our day so special.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Baltazar and the team were so great to work with! They did a photobooth and the uplighting at our wedding and both were awesome! Everyone had so much fun at the photobooth and the attendant was great!! It’s very clear they genuinely want you to be happy!! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Baltazar was amazing from start to finish! We met in person at a convenient location to review the needs of my husband and I for our reception. Everything was customized from the timing, the slide show of our wedding ceremony the week before, the uplighting, the music, and even the strips on the photo booth were customized to match my wedding invitations. He really took time to get to know us, what our music taste was, and what type of environment we were looking for. I would recommend him to ANYONE. He took time, was patient, and accommodated all of our needs. We gave him 2 days with pictures from our ceremony which was the weekend before the reception and he created a beautiful slideshow. The custom photo booth strips were not necessary but so very appreciated. All people have talked to me about was how awesome the music was. He not only met, he exceeded my expectations. I have never planned a wedding reception. He was very helpful and answered tons of questions along the way. He was fast to respond. I can't say enough. If I could give 10 stars I would. BALTAZAR IS AMAZING!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Baltazar was the best part of our wedding!! From the moment we met him we knew he would be perfect!! He took the time to get to know my fiance and I before the wedding - and to make sure he made it the perfect day! He has the BEST personality and truly had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Everyone of all ages had a blast and said it was the best wedding they have been to! If you are looking for a DJ-choose Baltazar! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/22/2018