Baltazar Entertainment Reviews

Baltazar Entertainment 3
Baltazar Entertainment 4
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

We really felt like we were in good hands, and we were

Baltazar is amazing! He is so great at what he does and such a nice, down-to-earth person. We live in New Jersey and got married in Boston, so we never had time to meet with Baltazar before the wedding. Having grown up in Massachusetts, I knew Baltazar from the radio and was so pumped when he told us he was available on our wedding day! We were able to facetime with him and he answered every email and text right away. We really felt like we were in good hands, and we were. A couple of weeks before the wedding, we spoke again and went over some questions about our timeline and final details for the day. We gave Baltazar a little bit of information about our family and friends and he took over from there. I think he moonlights as a psychologist because he was able to come up with unique and personalized introductions for everyone despite only hearing a brief description from us. We met Baltazar for the first time on our wedding day, and it was like we already knew him. He kept us on schedule and did his job flawlessly with absolutely no help from us. I couldn't believe how well he knew us and understood our wedding vision. It was like he could read our minds. His photobooth was awesome too! It was a huge hit and it and gave us the opportunity to collect photos of our guests. At the end of the night, Baltazar gave us an album of our guests' photos along with hand-written notes. It was way better than our guest book and we will cherish it forever. He did a great job with our lighting, too. He gave us the starry night effect we were looking for and this, along with the monogram he had shining behind the sweetheart table, really completed our vision for the evening. Baltazar did so much for us and his price was so reasonable. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ, not to mention the photobooth and lighting services. We don't know how to thank him. We really got lucky! I highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed!!

Baltazar Entertainment 5
    Baltazar Entertainment 6
    Baltazar Entertainment 7

Christina · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Entertainment

If you are looking for above and beyond service you can relax and be confident that Baltazar is your man! We had our wedding on 12/1/18 and it was nothing short of amazing. Baltazar was the life of the party and is naturally great at what he does to keep a crowd entertained. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 100%

Jean Pierre Miralda · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Baltazar was incredible before and during our wedding. He was very responsive and flexible with any requests we had. His price is VERY reasonable compared to most vendors out there, and I can guarantee you that he will blow you away. He was fun, entertaining, and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend him for your wedding and events. The photo booth was a great addition to the wedding as well.

nikki murray · Married on 11/03/2018

Baltazar was the GOAT!!

When it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding the first person I thought about was Baltazar. Not only was he one of my biggest influences in radio, but you want a pro to introduce you on the biggest day of your life. . The last thing you want on your wedding day is added stress and I can tell you throughout the whole year he made things seem like they would be perfect and they were. He kept in touch with us over the course of the year prior on everything, we sent him songs we wanted and didn't want played. He gave us suggestions on family introductions and expectations on the big day. He is very receptive and can move on his feet if there are any last minute changes. Everyone raved about how great he was. Not only is Baltazar a talent on the mic, but his services and crew were outstanding. .. From the uplighting to the photo booth and props: the guy truly knows how to read the room. On the day of the wedding it was very windy and he had just the best equipment for any weather situation. Baltazar Entertainment was a huge hit at our wedding. Baltazar will become a lifelong friend and when someone asks who they should use for a DJ We will not hesitate to mention Baltazar Entertainment. I can honestly say that people continue to tell us we had the best wedding ever and we have Baltazar Entertainment to thank.

Joe Murray

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience

I searched and searched for a great DJ. went to a bridal expo in Hope's to find one. One day I made a post regarding trying to find a great DJ, and then i got a message from Baltazar. He was very informative and extremely nice and very funny. We met up and I knew from that moment, he was my guy!!! Our day came on 10/13 and he was everything a DJ could be plus more. I cannot thank him I'm enough for the awesome job he did with music, keeping the guest entertained and laughing. Amazing experience with Baltazar. I said to my now husband, we are having a 10 year anniversary party at the same place we got married and I want DJ BALTAZAR AGAIN lol

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Baltazar and the team were so great to work with! They did a photobooth and the uplighting at our wedding and both were awesome! Everyone had so much fun at the photobooth and the attendant was great!! It’s very clear they genuinely want you to be happy!! I would highly recommend them!!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Baltazar was amazing from start to finish! We met in person at a convenient location to review the needs of my husband and I for our reception. Everything was customized from the timing, the slide show of our wedding ceremony the week before, the uplighting, the music, and even the strips on the photo booth were customized to match my wedding invitations. He really took time to get to know us, what our music taste was, and what type of environment we were looking for. I would recommend him to ANYONE. He took time, was patient, and accommodated all of our needs. We gave him 2 days with pictures from our ceremony which was the weekend before the reception and he created a beautiful slideshow. The custom photo booth strips were not necessary but so very appreciated. All people have talked to me about was how awesome the music was. He not only met, he exceeded my expectations. I have never planned a wedding reception. He was very helpful and answered tons of questions along the way. He was fast to respond. I can't say enough. If I could give 10 stars I would. BALTAZAR IS AMAZING!

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Baltazar was the best part of our wedding!! From the moment we met him we knew he would be perfect!! He took the time to get to know my fiance and I before the wedding - and to make sure he made it the perfect day! He has the BEST personality and truly had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Everyone of all ages had a blast and said it was the best wedding they have been to! If you are looking for a DJ-choose Baltazar! You will not be disappointed!!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Great DJ!!! So happy we hired him, highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Nothing but a pleasure working with you! Can't wait to see the pictures! All the best to you guys!

B

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Baltazar was the DJ for our wedding a couple weeks ago, and we will for sure be recommending him to everyone we know in the future! Hiring a DJ is a very important decision for any wedding, and we have no doubts we made the right choice. From the first meeting he was very personable and helpful, and and was always quick to respond to any questions or offer suggestions when we needed. His prices were also very reasonable, and he offers so much for the price. Our package included not only the music for both our ceremony and reception, but also a lighted monogram (which he managed to make work for both the reception AND ceremony space), uplighting for the reception (made SUCH a difference to the feel of the room), and a Photo Booth! The Photo Booth was a huge hit with our guests, and the guest book that was created with the photo strips is priceless. We had so much fun dancing the night away with our friends and family, and if we had it all to do over again we would choose Baltazar every time. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

It was such an honor being your host for your big night & even more wonderful to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I wish you & Zac all the best in your exciting new chapter in life.

Baltazar

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

Great working with such seasoned professionals. They kept the party bumping all night long. Did our ceremony music and Photo booth as well. 2 thumbs way up :)

Tina · Married on 09/10/2017

Baltazar has been amazing to work with so far!! It is evident that he is knowledgeable and passionate about what he does! I am so excited for my wedding! I have full confidence in Baltazar and his company - one less thing to stress about!

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2017

Baltazar was the DJ as my wedding a few weeks ago and he did an AMAZING job. I will start with the uplighting - the room looked absolutely incredible and it was picture perfect. People pay thousands and thousands extra for this type of uplighting and it was incredible that it was included in the package I selected. Now to the music - Baltazar played all of the right songs to get the guests up on the dance floor all night - but also did a great job keeping to the type of music that I asked for. I had a lot of requests related to the ceremony and introduction music in terms of them being non-popular songs, starting them at certain points, etc. - and Baltazar was on point with all of them. I cannot tell you how many guests came and told me that this was the best wedding they have been to and a lot of that had to do with the DJ. I grew up listening to him and was so excited I was able to book him for my big day. Lastly, his personality - Baltazar is one of the most outgoing people and really knows how to work a crowd. One of my biggest fears in looking for a DJ was finding one that I actually liked as a person and he surely fit the bill. He was very respectful of my requests and also had a lot of good ideas of things I did not think of. I will surely recommend Baltazar to anyone that asks!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

We booked Baltazar for our reception music and photo booth and words cannot express how happy I am that we did! Baltazar was absolutely wonderful to work with - he is incredibly responsive and overall just amazing at what he does. A planning site was available so I was able to create an organized list of what music I wanted as well as what I didn't want. The photo booth was also a HUGE hit - Baltazar created custom wedding hashtag props and we received a physical album and usb with every picture taken as well as an album on Facebook. I received dozens of compliments from guests about how impressed they were with Baltazar - the dance floor was packed the entire night!

Emily · Married on 05/21/2017

Where do I begin? Baltazar was the one and only DJ that my now husband met with. I just had a good feeling that he was going to be our wedding DJ. (Of course I knew him from the radio and I knew my guests would know him too.) We were in contact through email and text at first and he was always so quick to respond. When we first met Baltazar he was so accommodating and even offered to meet close to where we live. He is so laid back and fun. And he has great ideas and suggestions! My husband and I were worried that we hadn't finished our playlist or competed filling out the wedding information on the (Super easy!) website he gives you. But he made it so easy at our final meeting, that we all finished it together that night. He gets to know his couples and their relationship history to create the best sense of how to make your wedding day unique and truly your own. He secretly accommodated requests that my mother and now brother-in-law had asked him to do. Pleasant surprises for our amazing day! Everyone loved Baltazar and what he offers cannot be beat! The packages he offers are definitely worth looking in to.

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Hiring Baltazar was one of the best choices we made during our wedding process! He was willing to accommodate all of our requests even after changing many of our song choices last minute--he didn't bat an eye and worked with us to ensure everything was taken care of. HIs level of professionalism is unmatched. When hiring a DJ remember that they are the one that run the show and keep everything smooth and your guests on the dance floor. He was able to work the crowd and knew exactly what to play and when to play it to keep our dance floor full. He came and checked on us and made sure everything was going well! if you want your guests to have a good time and have confidence that all your requests are fulfilled I highly suggest hiring Baltazar for your event!

jocelyn · Married on 03/25/2017

Best wedding DJ evah! This was one of the first vendors I booked when planning my Fenway dream wedding. I have loved listening to Balthazar on the radio for years and couldn't believe I could book him for my wedding. Such a pleasure to work with. He did an amazing job incorporating my theme into the entire event from the logos , the uplighting , to the personalized photo both ticket strips. I appreciate how he worked with my quirky requests and made sure my guests had a great time. Everyone loved all the small details! He defiantly knocked this Fenway wedding out of the park! My guests were dancing all night. It was an epic evening!! With all of his services it was worth every penny!

Lani · Married on 10/09/2016

Having a good DJ is the key to having a fun and successful wedding reception. Baltazar was so personable and accommodating and his prices were beyond reasonable. We got more than what other companies offered for like ½ the price. We used Baltazar for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, uplights, monogram, and photobooth. Basically, everything he had to offer! Everything was top notch. He truly made sure everything looked great!
    The reception can be summed up in one word -- WOW. Baltazar is a true professional. His experience allows him to know how to read a crowd without missing a beat. The dance floor was full ALL NIGHT. It was hard to even walk from one side to the other at one point. It was a legit dance party. With half of our crowd being Puerto Rican, Baltazar mixed in some popular Spanish songs with ease. There was never a moment where people sat down to take break – the flow of songs was incredible. For example, my grandmother requested a slow Frank Sinatra song. Everyone danced, then he bumped up the next song to a medium beat to get people moving again, and then was back to full out dance party. He was great about playing some crazy requests like my love for *NSYNC and early 00s music! I cannot say enough good things about Baltazar and his company. I honestly want to just have another party and hire Baltazar as the DJ because he was that great! My friends have commented that they wished Baltazar was their DJ and posted on Facebook saying it was the best playlist to a wedding… EVER. We have been told that our wedding was one of the most fun they have ever attended and I know that Baltazar is the reason for that. Booking a DJ is a huge decision and probably the most important part of our wedding. I would highly suggest booking Baltazar; you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for much for the special honor of having us host your celebration. You were nothing but a pleasure to work with. We wish you all the best in your exciting new chapter in life.

Baltazar

Melanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Baltazar is excellent! We worked with him and DJ Omari for our wedding. Omari did an excellent job dj'ing and was very flexible throughout the night as requests were coming in. The music really made the night and all of our guests got up on the floor and had a great time. Highly recommend for any event.

Altoria · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband Kenny and I found ourselves lost in a sea of DJs that were charging an arm and a leg for their services. We didn't know what a fair price was and we wanted a DJ who made us feel comfortable and not like any other couple. Just when we were about to start panicking we found the most amazing DJ a wedding couple could ask for, Baltazar! We had listened to him on the radio for years and were so psyched to find out that he now was a DJ for weddings. He was very attentive to all our needs and gave us suggestions on how to really make our reception unforgettable. He had awesome technology that allowed us to plan out our whole ceremony and reception and also allowed us to suggest songs. He was incredibly affordable and the music and up lighting were one of the biggest highlights of the night. Everyone was so impressed and the dance floor stayed packed all night. We really meshed with his style and we could not have asked for a better experience. You will not regret booking Baltazar for your big day especially if you like to dance!

Jacqulyn · Married on 05/13/2016

Need a DJ? then look no further!
    My venue gave me Baltizars card and I remembered listening to him growing up so he already had the 1 up on everyone, but when I reached out to him I was totally sold! He was very quick with his responses and answered all my questions. His character is awesome, I never once felt uncomfortable or awkward! Honestly he was like talking to a friend.. Very funny (as anyone who grew up listening to him already knows)
    The day of my wedding came and he kept everyone on their feet and having the best time! I keep hearing about how awesome it was that we had Baltizar DJ our wedding ?? thank you Baltizar we had a blast!! We will be calling you again if we have another DJ or photobooth event.

• Patrice

Patrice · Married on 05/07/2016

Baltazar is fantastic! Great service at a great price! People were on the dancefloor all night. He also provided the photo booth and up-lighting. Both were amazing. In addition to the photo booth album, he mailed us a thumb drive of all the pictures so we didn't miss any of the photo-booth shenanigans!

Lara · Married on 12/31/2015

TWO WEEKS before my wedding I had to hire a new DJ. Baltazar came recommended and he was awesome! He heard everything we wanted, went above and beyond to find new songs literally the day of the wedding. He was completely patient while we were trying to figure out what we wanted even though he had less than two weeks to plan and organize. He offered suggestions to help us make our day exactly like we wanted. The amount of work that he put in at the very last minute was amazing! On top of all of that the crowd loved him and the music choice too!!! He was the best choice to help us ring in the New Year!

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2015

There is no other word to describe Baltazar other than amazing. I am so grateful that we found him during our wedding planning process. Baltazar was the first DJ we met with, and the last. We booked him the day we met with him. His personality and experience in the business won us over.

He was so helpful during the planning process and was so accommodating. We ended up making last minute changes the night before the wedding to some music choices that didn't process correctly, and he ran out to double check with us and got the right music ready to play.

Baltazar was awesome at reading the crowd and playing music that everyone would enjoy. The photobooth was a huge hit and we love the album that we got with it! We would not hesitate to book Baltazar for any event in the future, and we will recommend him to any future couple looking for a DJ for a wedding.