Baltazar Entertainment Reviews

54 Reviews for Baltazar Entertainment

54 Baltazar Entertainment Reviews

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience

I searched and searched for a great DJ. went to a bridal expo in Hope's to find one. One day I made a post regarding trying to find a great DJ, and then i got a message from Baltazar. He was very informative and extremely nice and very funny. We met up and I knew from that moment, he was my guy!!! Our day came on 10/13 and he was everything a DJ could be plus more. I cannot thank him I'm enough for the awesome job he did with music, keeping the guest entertained and laughing. Amazing experience with Baltazar. I said to my now husband, we are having a 10 year anniversary party at the same place we got married and I want DJ BALTAZAR AGAIN lol

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Baltazar and the team were so great to work with! They did a photobooth and the uplighting at our wedding and both were awesome! Everyone had so much fun at the photobooth and the attendant was great!! It’s very clear they genuinely want you to be happy!! I would highly recommend them!!

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Baltazar was the best part of our wedding!! From the moment we met him we knew he would be perfect!! He took the time to get to know my fiance and I before the wedding - and to make sure he made it the perfect day! He has the BEST personality and truly had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Everyone of all ages had a blast and said it was the best wedding they have been to! If you are looking for a DJ-choose Baltazar! You will not be disappointed!!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Great DJ!!! So happy we hired him, highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Nothing but a pleasure working with you! Can't wait to see the pictures! All the best to you guys! B

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Baltazar was the DJ for our wedding a couple weeks ago, and we will for sure be recommending him to everyone we know in the future! Hiring a DJ is a very important decision for any wedding, and we have no doubts we made the right choice. From the first meeting he was very personable and helpful, and and was always quick to respond to any questions or offer suggestions when we needed. His prices were also very reasonable, and he offers so much for the price. Our package included not only the music for both our ceremony and reception, but also a lighted monogram (which he managed to make work for both the reception AND ceremony space), uplighting for the reception (made SUCH a difference to the feel of the room), and a Photo Booth! The Photo Booth was a huge hit with our guests, and the guest book that was created with the photo strips is priceless. We had so much fun dancing the night away with our friends and family, and if we had it all to do over again we would choose Baltazar every time. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

It was such an honor being your host for your big night & even more wonderful to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I wish you & Zac all the best in your exciting new chapter in life. Baltazar

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

Great working with such seasoned professionals. They kept the party bumping all night long. Did our ceremony music and Photo booth as well. 2 thumbs way up :)

Tina · Married on 09/10/2017

Baltazar has been amazing to work with so far!! It is evident that he is knowledgeable and passionate about what he does! I am so excited for my wedding! I have full confidence in Baltazar and his company - one less thing to stress about!

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2017

Baltazar was the DJ as my wedding a few weeks ago and he did an AMAZING job. I will start with the uplighting - the room looked absolutely incredible and it was picture perfect. People pay thousands and thousands extra for this type of uplighting and it was incredible that it was included in the package I selected. Now to the music - Baltazar played all of the right songs to get the guests up on the dance floor all night - but also did a great job keeping to the type of music that I asked for. I had a lot of requests related to the ceremony and introduction music in terms of them being non-popular songs, starting them at certain points, etc. - and Baltazar was on point with all of them. I cannot tell you how many guests came and told me that this was the best wedding they have been to and a lot of that had to do with the DJ. I grew up listening to him and was so excited I was able to book him for my big day. Lastly, his personality - Baltazar is one of the most outgoing people and really knows how to work a crowd. One of my biggest fears in looking for a DJ was finding one that I actually liked as a person and he surely fit the bill. He was very respectful of my requests and also had a lot of good ideas of things I did not think of. I will surely recommend Baltazar to anyone that asks!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

We booked Baltazar for our reception music and photo booth and words cannot express how happy I am that we did! Baltazar was absolutely wonderful to work with - he is incredibly responsive and overall just amazing at what he does. A planning site was available so I was able to create an organized list of what music I wanted as well as what I didn't want. The photo booth was also a HUGE hit - Baltazar created custom wedding hashtag props and we received a physical album and usb with every picture taken as well as an album on Facebook. I received dozens of compliments from guests about how impressed they were with Baltazar - the dance floor was packed the entire night!

Emily · Married on 05/21/2017

Where do I begin? Baltazar was the one and only DJ that my now husband met with. I just had a good feeling that he was going to be our wedding DJ. (Of course I knew him from the radio and I knew my guests would know him too.) We were in contact through email and text at first and he was always so quick to respond. When we first met Baltazar he was so accommodating and even offered to meet close to where we live. He is so laid back and fun. And he has great ideas and suggestions! My husband and I were worried that we hadn't finished our playlist or competed filling out the wedding information on the (Super easy!) website he gives you. But he made it so easy at our final meeting, that we all finished it together that night. He gets to know his couples and their relationship history to create the best sense of how to make your wedding day unique and truly your own. He secretly accommodated requests that my mother and now brother-in-law had asked him to do. Pleasant surprises for our amazing day! Everyone loved Baltazar and what he offers cannot be beat! The packages he offers are definitely worth looking in to.

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Hiring Baltazar was one of the best choices we made during our wedding process! He was willing to accommodate all of our requests even after changing many of our song choices last minute--he didn't bat an eye and worked with us to ensure everything was taken care of. HIs level of professionalism is unmatched. When hiring a DJ remember that they are the one that run the show and keep everything smooth and your guests on the dance floor. He was able to work the crowd and knew exactly what to play and when to play it to keep our dance floor full. He came and checked on us and made sure everything was going well! if you want your guests to have a good time and have confidence that all your requests are fulfilled I highly suggest hiring Baltazar for your event!

jocelyn · Married on 03/25/2017

Best wedding DJ evah! This was one of the first vendors I booked when planning my Fenway dream wedding. I have loved listening to Balthazar on the radio for years and couldn't believe I could book him for my wedding. Such a pleasure to work with. He did an amazing job incorporating my theme into the entire event from the logos , the uplighting , to the personalized photo both ticket strips. I appreciate how he worked with my quirky requests and made sure my guests had a great time. Everyone loved all the small details! He defiantly knocked this Fenway wedding out of the park! My guests were dancing all night. It was an epic evening!! With all of his services it was worth every penny!

Lani · Married on 10/09/2016

Having a good DJ is the key to having a fun and successful wedding reception. Baltazar was so personable and accommodating and his prices were beyond reasonable. We got more than what other companies offered for like ½ the price. We used Baltazar for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, uplights, monogram, and photobooth. Basically, everything he had to offer! Everything was top notch. He truly made sure everything looked great!
    The reception can be summed up in one word -- WOW. Baltazar is a true professional. His experience allows him to know how to read a crowd without missing a beat. The dance floor was full ALL NIGHT. It was hard to even walk from one side to the other at one point. It was a legit dance party. With half of our crowd being Puerto Rican, Baltazar mixed in some popular Spanish songs with ease. There was never a moment where people sat down to take break – the flow of songs was incredible. For example, my grandmother requested a slow Frank Sinatra song. Everyone danced, then he bumped up the next song to a medium beat to get people moving again, and then was back to full out dance party. He was great about playing some crazy requests like my love for *NSYNC and early 00s music! I cannot say enough good things about Baltazar and his company. I honestly want to just have another party and hire Baltazar as the DJ because he was that great! My friends have commented that they wished Baltazar was their DJ and posted on Facebook saying it was the best playlist to a wedding… EVER. We have been told that our wedding was one of the most fun they have ever attended and I know that Baltazar is the reason for that. Booking a DJ is a huge decision and probably the most important part of our wedding. I would highly suggest booking Baltazar; you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for much for the special honor of having us host your celebration. You were nothing but a pleasure to work with. We wish you all the best in your exciting new chapter in life. Baltazar

Melanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Baltazar is excellent! We worked with him and DJ Omari for our wedding. Omari did an excellent job dj'ing and was very flexible throughout the night as requests were coming in. The music really made the night and all of our guests got up on the floor and had a great time. Highly recommend for any event.

Altoria · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband Kenny and I found ourselves lost in a sea of DJs that were charging an arm and a leg for their services. We didn't know what a fair price was and we wanted a DJ who made us feel comfortable and not like any other couple. Just when we were about to start panicking we found the most amazing DJ a wedding couple could ask for, Baltazar! We had listened to him on the radio for years and were so psyched to find out that he now was a DJ for weddings. He was very attentive to all our needs and gave us suggestions on how to really make our reception unforgettable. He had awesome technology that allowed us to plan out our whole ceremony and reception and also allowed us to suggest songs. He was incredibly affordable and the music and up lighting were one of the biggest highlights of the night. Everyone was so impressed and the dance floor stayed packed all night. We really meshed with his style and we could not have asked for a better experience. You will not regret booking Baltazar for your big day especially if you like to dance!

Jacqulyn · Married on 05/13/2016

Need a DJ? then look no further!
    My venue gave me Baltizars card and I remembered listening to him growing up so he already had the 1 up on everyone, but when I reached out to him I was totally sold! He was very quick with his responses and answered all my questions. His character is awesome, I never once felt uncomfortable or awkward! Honestly he was like talking to a friend.. Very funny (as anyone who grew up listening to him already knows)
    The day of my wedding came and he kept everyone on their feet and having the best time! I keep hearing about how awesome it was that we had Baltizar DJ our wedding ?? thank you Baltizar we had a blast!! We will be calling you again if we have another DJ or photobooth event.

• Patrice

Patrice · Married on 05/07/2016

Baltazar is fantastic! Great service at a great price! People were on the dancefloor all night. He also provided the photo booth and up-lighting. Both were amazing. In addition to the photo booth album, he mailed us a thumb drive of all the pictures so we didn't miss any of the photo-booth shenanigans!

Lara · Married on 12/31/2015

TWO WEEKS before my wedding I had to hire a new DJ. Baltazar came recommended and he was awesome! He heard everything we wanted, went above and beyond to find new songs literally the day of the wedding. He was completely patient while we were trying to figure out what we wanted even though he had less than two weeks to plan and organize. He offered suggestions to help us make our day exactly like we wanted. The amount of work that he put in at the very last minute was amazing! On top of all of that the crowd loved him and the music choice too!!! He was the best choice to help us ring in the New Year!

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2015

There is no other word to describe Baltazar other than amazing. I am so grateful that we found him during our wedding planning process. Baltazar was the first DJ we met with, and the last. We booked him the day we met with him. His personality and experience in the business won us over.

He was so helpful during the planning process and was so accommodating. We ended up making last minute changes the night before the wedding to some music choices that didn't process correctly, and he ran out to double check with us and got the right music ready to play.

Baltazar was awesome at reading the crowd and playing music that everyone would enjoy. The photobooth was a huge hit and we love the album that we got with it! We would not hesitate to book Baltazar for any event in the future, and we will recommend him to any future couple looking for a DJ for a wedding.

renee · Married on 09/13/2015

I found Baltazar through Facebook and also grew up listening to him on the radio. ,Baltazar was professional, friendly and quick to respond to any of my questions. He was great to work with during all steps of the process - from planning to the big event.

The dance floor was full all night, every one of our guests has told us what a great wedding we had and how much fun they had. We made song requests through a website provided to us from Baltazar. The website was very easy to use. Baltazar made every effort possible to play every song we wanted.

We had the uplighting package as well as the photo booth. We are so glad that we chose to do the photo booth as everyone really seemed to enjoy it and had a blast. We received a disc drive a week later with all of the photos. What a great way to remember our night. We loved that the photo booth also let our guests leave video messages.

We would HIGHLY recommend Baltazar for your next event. We are so happy we chose him!! Thank you Baltazar!

• I

Ivette · Married on 08/28/2015

Love the Photobooth, total hit on our wedding!

Great DJ! Very professional and everyone LOVED the photo booth!! He kept everyone dancing all night!

Tracy · Married on 05/02/2015

Our wedding with Baltazar was just last Saturday, and he is by far the best DJ in the area. We planned our wedding from San Diego which was a little stressful, but he was responsive via facetime, Skype for anything that we needed. The first time we face timed with him, I knew that he was going to be an amazing DJ. He is really funny and has the perfect personality for the job. He kept people laughing and kept the party going all night long. SO many guests are still telling us that they've never seen a dance floor that packed the entire night. The wedding flowed so perfectly from start to finish. He played all the right songs at all the right times, and if we were stuck on song choices he suggested songs that worked perfectly. He also offers the newest choices for "extras", such as his entourage photo booth that holds 15 people, up lighting that looked amazing, monograms, and anything else you could want for your wedding day. Thanks to Baltazar our wedding was a success. Thanks again B!!!!!

Stefanie · Married on 04/25/2015

Baltazar was nothing less than amazing for our wedding this past weekend! Finding the perfect DJ was a HUGE concern for my husband and I. Because my husband is from South America we had the added task of finding a bilingual DJ that would be able to seamlessly mix both top 40 and latin music and was within our budget. We absolutely struck gold with Baltazar, he far surpassed our expectations! He was so professional and so easy to work with. Once we hired him he sent us a link to this super user friendly website where we could input all the music that we wanted and other various details about the wedding. He did the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception and definitely nailed all three! Timing for ceremony was perfect, we got many compliments on the cocktail hour music and the reception music absolutely could not have been better! The dance floor was literally PACKED the entire night! He talked just enough to get the crowd going without trying to “steal the show” like many DJs sometimes do. Not only did he exceed our wishes for music but his lighting and monogram were flawless! We received so many compliments on how amazing the room looked and how the lighting really pulled everything together. The monogram was not fuzzy at all as we had seen at other weddings, it was perfectly crisp and clear. Last but certainly not least we had the photobooth. Honestly one of the best investments we made! EVERYONE absolutely loved it! Every person we have run into has told us how great and unique it was! We have loved looking at the guest book with all the pictures from it and cannot wait for the video messages! Overall we could not have asked for a better DJ/lighting/entertainment company and will definitely be recommending and using him in the future!