Baltazar Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Savannah
    Savannah S. Married on 07/24/2021

Best DJ ever!

I can’t say enough about how great our experience was. If you’re having second thoughts, don’t. Go with Baltazar! He had the guests laughing and on the dance floor all night long! He was amazing in every way.

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Savannah! The night was simply amazing. My favorite & most touching moment of the night was the special dance with your Nana. I got choked up watching you & her share your special moment. Truly blessed to have been a part of your special night. I wish you & Jonathan all the best in your exciting new chapter in life.
    Courtney M. Married on 10/13/2020

Great wedding!

Baltazar was great with coordinating all of the moving pieces of our wedding! Everyone loved him!
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 08/20/2020

Best DJ in the South Shore!

Excellent service! Answers quickly to emails and my wedding was perfect! All my guest were blown away with this dj. We are very happy we made this choice and definitely will use him for the future!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

I love you guys! Thanks for the kind words but you guys are the rock stars! You took your wedding to a whole new level!
    From Scott's ceremonial walk into "Zombie Nation" to the epic garter "look under the hood" with automotive roller. No one has ever done that! I'm lucky to have been a part of your night. May God bless your beautiful family.
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 08/10/2020

knocked it out of the park!

From beginning to end, Baltazar was everything we wanted in a DJ and more. His flexibility with meeting us at convenient locations throughout the planning process was extremely helpful, and the way he runs a party is phenomenal! We couldn't be happier with our experience. Thanks for helping put together our dream wedding!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words & great review. I loved working with you & will cherish the beautiful memories of your big night. From your vow to wear Syracuse Orange, to your dad's toast (I swear he sounded like Robert De Niro in "Meet the Faulkers") the whole night was sprinkled with special moments. I wish you all the best. I can't wait to see where your journey takes you. God bless you. Go Syracuse! LOL
    Alejandra Married on 05/08/2020

Professional

Baltazar did an amazing job. He was professional, courteous and witty. He performed exactly how we hoped he would. We would highly recommend him to anyone for their big day. Thank you Baltazar. We are so happy with the way everything turned out!!!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for kindness & praise. Your love for each other created the perfect template for an amazing night. I totally loved the Elton John dinner hour mix we put together for you & still get very emotional thinking of your dance tribute to your dad. I wish you nothing but love & prosperity in your new life.
  • Amareeka
    Amareeka Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing and Super Helpful

Baltazar was the DJ for my wedding last weekend and he was awesome! I wasn't the most prepared or decisive bride and he helped out with that! He played all our requested music and dealt with my difficult family haha. We also had the mirror photo booth which was a hit, Baltazar made custom props with our hashtag on them along with multiple other custom props!! Lastly we had the oversized light up LOVE sign which was in front of our sweetheart table and it looked so elegant, one of my favorite pictures from the night is in front of that sign. Highly recommend!!
    Amanda C. Married on 02/22/2020

Vendor review

Could not have asked for a better Dj. Baltazar was responsive, professional, funny, and kept the dancing going all night. He played all of the songs I had requested, it was perfect. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and the love led letters looked awesome! Highly recommend, does not disappoint

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

LOVE letters sum up your night. I saw you & Zacc's love everywhere! Gorgeous inside & out, you were nothing but a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to see how your fairy tale unfolds for you & your beautiful family in the years to come. Thank you for the review & for being so awesome!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 11/15/2019

Everyone was on the dancefloor

Baltazar had all our friends and family up on the dancefloor all night long! He was great to work with!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Mary! Such a great surprise on a lazy Sunday! It was a pleasure working with you! I still think you & Hank have the most unique way of "meeting" LOL You're stolen pizza story is hilarious! Don't worry the statute of limitations has expired. You're not going to jail LOL
    Thanks for all the love! I you guys a lifetime of love & prosperity.
  • Samira
    Samira M. Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing DJ and Photobooth

DJ Jimi was the best! He played all of our requests. Always was willing to listen to the guests requests but also didn’t play anything we said not to play! Wonderful :) the photo booth was a hit too!
    Michelle B. Married on 09/27/2019

Perfection

Wow! Can’t count how many guests commented on how amazing our DJ, Baltzar, was! He was so funny, engaged in the crowd and the music was on point all night! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!
    Peter B. Married on 09/13/2019

Far exceeded all expectations!

Baltazar far exceeded any expectations we had! Our search for a wedding DJ started and stopped with Baltazar entertainment. Not only does he come in extremely fair with cost, but he provided a great photo booth, which was the hit of the night. Most wedding DJ's ask for you to provide a list of your favorite songs, but Baltazar partners with a web site that allows you to list your favorite songs, songs not to play and anything else in between. I would absolutely recommend Baltazar Entertainment if you want your wedding to be GREAT! PB/KM
    Heather L. Married on 09/07/2019

Very Responsive!

Baltazar was always very responsive and very helpful with all of our questions about the photo booth options. Our guests absolutely loved it!
    Jillian Married on 09/06/2019

Best wedding dj ever!

My now husband and I attended a wedding a couple of years ago where Balthazar was the DJ and ever since then we both knew that he would be ours one day too! From the first contact to the first phone call he was always extremely responsive from the beginning to end of our wedding planning! He is extremely easy-going, fun and amazing to work with, and even gave us great ideas when we were trying to come up with ways to make our wedding unique and customize our dances! From the monogram to the photo booth to even his pricing you cannot ask for a better DJ for your wedding! Our actual wedding was so much fun and had our guests dancing the entire night and he knows how to keep guests on the dance floor all night of all ages! It’s been a couple weeks and I still have people calling me telling me it was the most fun wedding they ever went to!! We seriously cannot thank Balthazar enough for helping us have the wedding of our dreams and making everything so fun and effortless in the process! We wish we could do it all over again with him and we’ve talked about doing it again in 10 years because it was so great!!

Thank you Balthazar to you and your team for everything! We couldn't have done it without you!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 08/31/2019

Our dance floor was full the entire time

The one thing we wanted was for our dance floor to be full the entire night and it was! He took all of our song recommendations and then some during the reception. He even took the time with us to create little blurbs about our wedding party!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Ahh take me back Ashley to the Summer! We rocked those customized intros! I will always remember the special toast your parents gave you complete with that sweet story of Zach donating his bike as a kid. Great memories! I wish you all the best in your exciting new life. Enjoy your warm Winter in Florida! (Jelly!)
    Kelly F. Married on 08/30/2019

Baltazar Entertainment

Baltazar was great, the dance floor was always crowded!! He was fun and interacted with the crowd. Photo booth was also so much fun, everyone loved the new mirror photo booth and there were so many props for pictures! I would definitely recommend Baltazar Entertainment, it was a memorable night for all!!!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kelly! I'm still trying to figure out my favorite part of your night! The Fire truck entrance by Dave...your special dance with your son.... or that epic last song of night with everyone singing out loud! It was my treat to work with you & Dave! Have fun in Hawaii!!
    Tiffany Married on 08/24/2019

Truly amazing!!!

Words cannot describe how professional, how fun and how awesome Baltazar is! My wedding was two days ago and my friends are still talking about how great the DJ was! The dance floor was never empty! Baltazar is the best to work funny kind and creative and made sure everything ran on time. The photo booth was amazing I will forever cherish the funny and loving pictures! He has everyone laughing and crying with joy i wish i could give him a thousand stars!!!!!!
  • Stacie
    Stacie Married on 08/23/2019

the BEST wedding DJ!!!!!

You NEED Baltazar at your wedding. From day one of the planning process he was super responsive and made sure that our wedding was personal for us. He met with us in Braintree, asked great questions and took notes on everything. Everyone came up to us and said he was so funny, played music TAILORED to us, and made our night one to remember! We can't thank him enough!! And on top of all this he's super affordable!! I would recommend him over and over again! He made our wedding super memorable for us and all of our guests! This was the third wedding he had done for our friend group and he just keeps getting better. HIRE THIS MAN!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

I simply didn't want the night to end! From the moment we met, you guys set the tone for an epic night. I'm still laughing from Chris getting roasted during the toast! LOL
    Thank you for bringing the fun & enthusiasm. You made my job a breeze! God bless you & cheers to your exciting new chapter in life!
  • Melanie
    Melanie B. Married on 07/13/2019

Baltazar Entertainment is the Best!!!

Baltazar was absolutely incredible from start to finish!! LOVED the online portal to assist the bride and groom in the details, and the online photo booth album! Baltazar was funny and attentive and enjoyed making it personal for us. He's everything you want and more!! Wonderful person and excellent at what he does!!! Excellent communication, professional and just a pleasure to work with!!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Completely blown away by your review! Thank you for your kind words. I greatly appreciate it. I'm blessed to have been a part of your day & now to be friends with you & Erik. Can't wait to see where life's journey takes you both!
  • Dina
    Dina D. Married on 07/05/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

We used Baltazar entertainment for our photobooth for our wedding on 7/5 at The River Club in Scituate. Baltazar was very communicative and we had great conversations before the wedding. I couldn't believe everything we got for such a reasonable price! (I still feel like we underpaid!) Everything about it was perfect and beautiful. Baltazar was an amazing photobooth attendant and made sure everyone was having a blast and getting awesome photos! All the prints came out beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the experience! ☆☆☆☆☆

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful & kind review. I'm usually DJing so manning your photo booth was a special treat for me! From you to your parents to Derek's family, everyone was so much fun & sweet to me! 2 gorgeous families coming together! Congratulations on your big night & future together!
    Janna Married on 07/04/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Baltazar did a great job of keeping the party fun and awesome! The lights looked amazing, and the Photo Booth was SO worth it! Thank you for everything!!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

So happy to have celebrated with you! I loved sharing the story about the first time James saw you & literally fell & knocked over all the Vodka at Blanchard's liquor store. God bless your happily ever after.
    Kiel A. Married on 06/15/2019

great time

ya man hit all the right songs at the right time, always went along with wat we needed I mean I couldnt of asked for a better dj
  • Pat
    Pat B. Married on 06/11/2019

Great Wedding!

Amazing time with Baltazar entertainment, Great Value, amazing music choices, kept people on the dance floor and entertained. I would recommend Baltazar to anyone planning an Event.
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't be happier with Baltazar!

Baltazar was so great to work with! Very responsive, the online portal to select songs, etc was a big help and so was the meeting prior to the event. Evan worked the night of wedding reception at Camp Kiwanee and he was great!
    Brittany Married on 06/08/2019

Best dj & photo-booth in the area!

BEST DJ AROUND. Went above and beyond for me and my husband! My dad and I wanted to do a fun dance and he even created a remix for us. 200 of our guest on the dance-floor the whole night. Anytime I requested a song he played it immediately. We also used the photo-booth service and that was a hit as well. Photos added to facebook the next day. Top quality service. Will be using again for events.

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Epic night! You crafted & designed every little detail for a bride's "dream wedding". From your dad's sweet toast, all the way to both of your moms being lifted like in Dirty Dancing. This wedding has so many incredible moments & memories that I will never forget. Thank you again for sharing it with me. God bless your exciting new chapter in life.
    Brittany Married on 06/01/2019

You won't regret it

Baltazar was awesome! He was our DJ for our wedding on June 1st of this year. I knew from our initial message that I wanted Baltazar to DJ our wedding. His high energy and positivity was contagious! Prior to the wedding, he met with my husband and I to discuss details, entrances, and everything in between. My husband and I had requests and Baltazar followed through with each one. For example, we did not like the "choreographed" dances (YMCA, cotton eyed joe, etc.) so we asked him not to play it. We had many different playlists that we made (cocktail hour, ceremony, reception, entrances) and he played everything to our liking. He also made the reception entrances personalized (we discussed this at our meeting before the wedding). The photobooth was also a huge hit. All of my guests loved it! Our wedding fell on game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals. My husband is a huge Bruins fan and every time the Bruins scored, Baltazar announced it and played the Bruins goal song. Everyone (especially my husband) loved it!

Don't hesitate in booking Baltazar for your wedding!

Baltazar Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brittany! I loved the look on guest faces at the ceremony when Duncan walked into the Bruin's goal song! It set the tone to an epic night. I think we'd still be there if Indian Pond would of allowed us to stay! LOL Go B's & go you! Can't wait to see how your new life unfolds! God bless you.