Blooms and Blossoms Florist Reviews

Blooms and Blossoms Florist 4
Blooms and Blossoms Florist 5
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Decorations and Flowers!

Brianna exceeded my expectations and above and beyond what I had explained for our day. The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. I saved my bouquet, which my mom is preserving for me, and my only regret is that I didn’t take more of the flowers which were offered to me at the end of the night. We were leaving for our honeymoon the next day so I wasn’t thinking straight. I wish we were able to have saved so many so I could press and make several shadow boxes and displays with other special items from that day. I would highly recommend Blooms for any Event decorating flower requirements. Absolutely stunning! Can’t express my gratitude enough, thank you!!

Blooms and Blossoms Florist 6
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 11
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Roxanne Lucenti · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply Perfection

Denise blew me away with her gorgeous floral design for my daughters wedding this past weekend at Hotel Utica. I would highly recommend her for any wedding, as she's more than just a florist but a talented designer that understand the vision you are trying to create. Everyone at the ceremony and reception commented on how over the top beautify the arrangements were. Definitely a wow factor achieved. Great to work with and very responsive. Exceptional job!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Blooms and Blossoms Florist's reply:

Thank you Roxanne, It was our pleasure! We looked forward to this wedding all season. WE love when a concept comes together, the colors were stunning. Your daughter looked beautiful! We can't wait to see all the pics!
  • Allie

Allie Brown · Married on 08/10/2019

Thank you!

Brianna was so helpful when planning our floral and responded so quickly when I had any questions. Thank you!!!

(Photo by Erica Hasenjager photography)

Blooms and Blossoms Florist 12
    Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gibson · Married on 08/02/2019

The centerpieces and decorations were beautiful! Guests said it was the most beautiful wedding!

Blooms and Blossoms turned my son’s wedding into a fairytale! Flowers and decor were incredible! Brianna and Denise were amazing to work with and instinctively knew what we wanted.

Blooms and Blossoms Florist 13
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 14
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 15
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 16
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 17
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 18
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Blooms and Blossoms Florist's reply:

Thank you Stephanie it was our pleasure creating the perfect wedding for a wonderful couple! It seems to work out perfectly when we are given a concept and have creative license...Thats how magic happens...that over 30 years of training and design experience ...lol...THanks for sharing !

Annette In York Pa · Married on 06/22/2019

Made the Wedding Day!

My daughters wedding was this June. This florist did an amazing job making it perfect. The flowers at ceremony, reception and even on the cake were perfect. The brides bouquet was a work of art. They were able to take the brides vision of bringing the outside in and make it a realty. Just beautiful! I would highly recommend this florist.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Blooms and Blossoms Florist's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you both: long distance didn't seem to get in the way....we managed to communicate and capture the vision you dreamed of. the results are in the pictures can't wait to see what the photographer's results!
  • Makenzie

Makenzie Rocker · Married on 04/10/2019

Beautiful work!

We worked with Brianna at Blooms and Blossoms throughout our planning process. She was very responsive to emails and changed things for us no matter what we asked of her. We had our initial meeting and had a few ideas of what we were looking for and told her our general theme and what we had envisioned. She took what little we had for her and completely ran with it. The finished products of her work were better than we could have even imagined. From the ceremony pieces to the table décor and bouquets everything was absolutely perfect and so beautiful. She worked with the budget that we had and never once gave us any push back. I cannot express how great she is at what she does, everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Blooms and Blossoms Florist's reply:

Awe thanks so much...it was our pleasure to work with ..that's what absolutely does it for us to taken your vision and make something magical happen. We love what we do but it so easy when doing it for amazing couples !!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous florals and stunning decor

Denise and Bri at Blooms and Blossoms understood our vision from the start and executed it flawlessly while staying within our budget. Meeting with them in person first was very helpful because they were able to show us their past work and all the other options available to us that we could add to our day. On top of their gorgeous floral designs, they have so many decor items we were able to use as well, which helped us save on overall costs (and storage space)! Our most favorite piece was a large flower wall with our monogram in the center which was used as a photo backdrop! We also used their stunning candelabras and gold beaded tablecloths which perfected the room. Denise and Bri were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. For example, in order to save on costs, we purchased our own candles in bulk to use with their candelabras, and they walked us through exactly what we needed to buy to make sure the candles fit and also lasted all night. We were so happy with how everything turned out and how many decor options we had available to us. On top of that, they are the sweetest mother daughter team and we couldn't be more thankful they were part of our day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ashlee Burgess · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding 10/6/18

Everything was great. Flowers were gorgeous and everyone loved them. Would definitely use again if need be. Loved all the arrangements, everything was perfect, especially my memory table for my children. Thank you.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding day was so beyond my expectations and beautiful!! I was so so happy with everything from this florist. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Amber

Amber Lamb · Married on 06/30/2018

They're the best!

I absolutely loved Blooms and Blossoms!!!!!! Brianna made sure that my day was 110% as magical and perfect, as we had planned. She was there for me from the start, ready to take on any challenge I threw her way. I had so many compliments regarding how beautiful the room had looked, as well as the alter. She went above and beyond the entire time making sure everything was exactly as I had wanted it. She was very flexible and was able to pull off the many changes that I had requested last minute. She answered back in a timely fashion and never let me feel forgotten. She truly is a miracle worker!! They are also very affordable! Thank you Brianna and the Blooms and Blossom crew, my day was as perfect as I had imagined!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! I highly recommend all brides to go through you!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Britney · Married on 06/02/2018

Blooms and Blossoms Florist

We loved working with Blooms and Blossoms. We had booked with them on pretty short notice (about 4 months) before the wedding as our original plan fell through. Everyone was amazing to work with and we didn't have to conpromise on anything. The blooms fit perfectly with our over all theme, and fit wonderfully with our center pieces. They even added book page roses to my bouquet because that was what my original plan had been. The florist even gave me a red rose free of charge the day of my wedding so I could put it on a mantle that was honoring dead family memebers. Everyrhing was perfect. Woyld highly recommend.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

These ladies did a wonderful job would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Rona · Married on 10/21/2017

These Ladies know their stuff!! Every vision I had for my Daughters wedding they listened and did. The job they did was above and beyond my imagination! They understood what my vision was and went with it. I wish I had another daughter to do it all again! I would love to work with them again! Thank you Ladies at Blooms & Blossoms <3

Blooms and Blossoms Florist 19
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 24
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 25
    Sent on 11/04/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Everyone complimented the flowers and centerpieces. Both Diana and Brianna were great to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

They took great care in helping me plan my flowers for my wedding day. Everything came out more gorgeous then I even imagined.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Denise and Brianna were wonderful! They had all my flowers set and ready to go when I arrived at Dibbles Inn! They knew exactly what to do in the room that I was getting married to make it look gorgeous their centerpieces transformed my room into a glamorous setting! I could not have asked for better service! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Balloons and Blossoms exceeded my expectations!!! Anyone having a wedding at Dibbles should definitely use this vendor as a florist! They know how to decorate the place very well! They made all our centerpieces, 2 beautiful urns filled with flowers/twigs/greenery to match our décor for our ceremony, a GORGEOUS backdrop for our ceremony with lights strung behind us, boutonnieres & corsages, and all bouquets. I got to our venue very early so I could get dressed there so I had the chance to walk around to see the centerpieces and the ceremony set up beforehand. As soon as I walked into the ceremony room I started to cry because it was EXACTLY what I had envisioned in my mind. Everything they made was perfect!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend for future brides!

Sent on 02/05/2015

In response to Mary we are sorry that you feel that way.we went above and beyond to make you happy and you canceled your wedding 2 weeks before the flowers had already been ordered your final payment was due at that point. We had given you free roses , free boutonnieres, and free glass rental for your centerpieces and also free throw. So when you were getting rose petals and then you wanted me to give you orchids instead for no addtional charge I was unable to do that and you didn't want to pay the discounted fee $ 50.00 more to get orchids. It is our policy that is also posted in the store that your deposit is non refundable. We also had spent two years several consultation's , phone conversation , emails helping you plan your wedding. During that time we clearly went over every item and the cost and at no point could any one misconstrue your placed order for a quote, that was determined the second you contracted us with your deposit for the wedding. Its a shame that you have spent so much time slandering my business "and that your going to tell the world". Think twice before you act...Really what satisfaction did you get by trying to hurt others. I finally decided to listen to the advisement of many family , friends and business acquaintance's who have urged me to reply to your elaborate false accusations. With every customer we give the best service and attention to please them beyond expectations. Blessings to you and your husband....

Sent on 11/08/2014

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful Denise and Brianna did such a great job and went above and beyond my expectations and also gave me so many great ideas after !!!! They are the best

Sent on 05/20/2014

Sara · Married on 12/10/2013

Brianna and Denise were the BEST! I had a vision for my wedding, they were able to interpret it perfectly and I was absolutely blown away by the results. They helped me to stay in my budget but make it look like I spent a million bucks. I had a December wedding so I was a little nervous about the quality of the flowers but they could not have been more beautiful. They even let you rent decor as well which makes it easier on the budget and cleanup after the wedding. They stayed in contact with me frequently during the process to make sure everything was on pace. I would recommend them to anyone getting married or hosting any type of party/event.

Blooms and Blossoms Florist 26
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 32
    Blooms and Blossoms Florist 33
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Montana · Married on 08/27/2011

Balloons and Blossoms were wonderful!! The staff were great. All the staff there exceeded all my expectations. My bouquets and flowers were so beautiful and yet simple, just the way I wanted it. Loved the bouquet arrangements including the ribbons they decorated the bouquets with!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Kathy · Married on 04/14/2007

Brianna and Denise were the best! I can not express enough of how extremely happy we were with the floral arrangements for my daughters wedding. They were so very helpful with advising us every step of the way. Their ideas were welcomed and their suggestion of using a piece of jewelry from each of my daughter’s Grandmothers placed in the bridal bouquet was a special sentiment for my daughters wedding that she will never forget, nor will they. Each table displayed the most beautiful, elegant high and low floral arrangements with votives. The room sparkled!! Thank you for helping make my daughters wedding day all that she dreamed of!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Julia · Married on 08/13/2016

I could not be happier with my decision to go with Balloons & Blossoms for my wedding in August! Everything was absolutely perfect and even better than I had pictured. Brianna and Denise did such a wonderful job. I described what I was looking for and they brought it to life, exceeding my expectations. They were also very flexible with adding last minute arrangements to decorate the ceremony site once the decision was made to move it inside due to the rain. I received so many compliments on the flowers and on the rose petal design that they made down the middle of the aisle. Thank you so much Balloons & Blossoms for making our special day complete!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Michael · Married on 07/08/2017

We found Denise and Bri at a wedding expo and we were beyond blown away with the flowers they provided. We showed them inspiration photos and they went above even those on the most beautiful wedding blogs. They are slightly unconventional, no really formal contracts, but they will ask you what you think of certain flowers, respond to any of your requests and are extremely flexible with requests. I cannot say enough about them! You will be lucky to have them do you bouquets and centerpieces! Thank you Bri and Denise, you made my wedding flower dream come true and I didn't even know how perfect it could be!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jasmina · Married on 09/27/2014

Denise and Brianna were absolutely a joy to work with! I was able to have exactly the flowers I wanted and they helped make sure it was within my budget!

Sent on 08/27/2015