Bales Entertainment Reviews

62 | Rixeyville, VA

62 Reviews for Bales Entertainment

Robert and G · Married on 10/19/2018

Great vibes

They did a great job. We had a few friends who wanted to sing during our reception and they did a great job facilitating and controlling the on the fly request (after making sure the bride was ok with it.) Great job, thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Cynthia Stotler · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible

We hired the team at Bales Entertainment to be the DJ for my daughter's wedding. It was also very convenient that they offered photo booth and gobo/projector services as well. The photo booth was packed all night and the guests had plenty of props to choose from. People kept going back again and again. The newlyweds names were projected over top the DJ booth as part of the gobo service. It was a great touch for sure. It was an amazing night and the dance floor was the place to be. Even though the night went by so fast everybody had such a great time. Thanks Bales Entertainment for making it special!

Sent on 12/11/2018

John R · Married on 09/08/2018

Best DJ in the wedding business

Hiring Bales Entertainment was very rewarding for our wedding. I have been to many weddings and have seen the good and the bad, so I knew we wanted experience and the right personality. Jeff and team brought just that. Jeff is detailed when preparing the event to your needs. He makes sure it's your special day and not a predesigned setlist. He makes sure to play the songs you love most and keep the crowd on the dance floor.

His emceeing is great! He also provided the uplight service for our venue, having him light up the venue was a game changer. The lights really make the venue look amazing.

The PhotoBooth was high quality with a lot of props that everyone loved.

I highly recommend Bales Entertainment and that you feel confident with his services.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Emilia · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved working with Bales Entertainment for our wedding! Jeff was easy to communicate with and really took the time to understand what we wanted. Every song he played was perfect and the dance floor was crowded the entire night. We would recommend Bales Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Christi · Married on 03/01/2018

Bales Entertainment has provided DJ, Emcee, and Lighting services for both my wedding clients, as well as, my corporate clients. The customer service is second to none. The time and level of detail Bales Entertainments puts into getting to know their wedding clients is exceptional. The company ensures they provide music and entertainment designed for each individual couple. No templates or book of playlists, EVERYTHING IS CUSTOMIZED. In addition to DJ services, Bales Entertainment offers lighting which enhances your event and brings it to the next level.

Bales only hires the best emcees and DJs who are seasoned professionals in the industry. They will come prepared and will walk the wedding party through the steps of introductions, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, and announcements. Bales Entertainment will make sure your guests have the best time.

Bales Entertainment is definitely an entertainment company to hire.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff was an awesome DJ. We truly enjoyed his services from start to finish. He helped us think about the flow of our wedding, he was early, he kept us up to-date on our timeline, and the uplighting made such a difference in our ceremony and our reception. I would recommend him 10x over.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Taryn · Married on 09/15/2017

EVERYONE WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR ALL NIGHT!

Aaron was great about meeting with us before hand and offering song ideas when we weren't sure.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Nicci · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeff Bales and Bales Entertainment are truly top notch professionals and provide absolutely the best value out there. I can’t stress enough that if you have the opportunity to book them, DO IT!

When we were originally searching for DJs, we met with a bunch of people who just flew by the seat of their pants. Out of all of them, only Jeff came prepared with folders of info and walked you through his setup, equipment, and process. When he told us that he comes prepared with backup equipment “just in case,” I was sold. There was so much included as part of our wedding package.

Leading up to the wedding, Jeff was extremely helpful going through our wedding timeline and finalizing song choices. His recommendations were spot on! He took the time out of his busy schedule to help me navigate through weird timing and options, and answered questions I didn’t even know I had.

On the day of the wedding, the equipment and lighting were fantastic. The extra lighting and dance floor color lighting set the mood and were done beautifully. In addition, we had a very difficult and small crowd at our wedding. Half the guests were into metal and 80s hair bands, while the other half were a younger crowd that usually danced to today’s hits! Somehow Jeff managed to please both crowds and keep them dancing until the end! Even my 80 year old grandma was on her feet!

I honestly can’t recommend Bales Entertainment enough as a wedding/event DJ!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

Baked entertainment was extremely helpful and such a wonderful addition to our wedding reception! From planning the playlist to playing it Jeff and his team were amazing and all of my guests loved every second of the reception and dancing!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

CarolAnne · Married on 07/08/2017

Jeff was an amazing DJ! He incorporated all the music my husband and I wanted and he was a great MC! He had a top notch setup and uplighting. He even did the question game which was a hit!!! If you are looking for a high quality professional DJ look no further!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Glenda · Married on 06/17/2017

Bales entertainment is a great company, Jeff did a great job at our anniversary party, the floor was always busy with people dancing. Thank you so much we had a great time!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Alison · Married on 06/03/2017

We had the BEST experience with Jeff Bales Entertainment!! During the planning process he was accommodating and flexible, allowing us to make last minute changes and we never had to worry about getting in contact with him. At our wedding, everyone commented on how great his engagement and music selection was and how hilarious he was! He was awesome and arranged to have outdoor music for the ceremony and cocktail hour but then transitioned inside of the country club for the reception. His group was professional and fun and we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!! Everyone kept commenting on how everyone stayed until the very, very end of the reception and everyone stayed on the dance floor! Thank you Jeff, you are INCREDIBLE and made our wedding truly unforgettable!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Diana · Married on 05/28/2017

These guys are BEYOND amazing! When we booked them we felt super confident that they were going to do a phenomenal job, and they did not disappoint!! Jeff was totally on top of getting together the music list, tent processional, and timeline. He was impressively organized! The day of, Jeff and Johnny were there early and dressed very nicely. Our wedding party was a bit of a crazy bunch and Jeff and Johnny were tasked with corralling them into the processional order for the beginning of the reception and giving them instructions. This wasn't easy but they did it perfectly! Throughout the reception, things moved SO seamlessly, even our guests noticed! We had a really large venue for our 125 person wedding and a lot of our guests were by the bar, enjoying the field activities. But these guys managed to play the right music to get everyone on the dance floor. They really made our wedding night a night we'll never forget!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Robert · Married on 05/21/2017

Jeff was more than accommodating with our requests and demands! His flexibility showed his professionalism and service towards his clients and giving exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Carrie · Married on 05/19/2017

Jeff and I corresponded periodically in the months prior to the wedding. His website really helps in choosing a good set of music and events. I got quotes from other vendors, and even though Jeff was more expensive, his services were worth the $900 I spent for a 5 hour block of time. He arrived early, set up his equipment, and made sure to verify some of the details the day of the event. We requested like 4 songs in a short snippet to dance to as a couple during our introduction and Jeff accommodated the request without issue. He also suggested a game we could play and it was a crowd favorite using questions. The wireless uplighting really set the room apart from plain old beige walls. Everyone stated they had an amazing time and I feel like it went by so quickly. If I ever need a DJ in the future, I will definitely seek out his services first.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Bladen · Married on 05/13/2017

Bales Entertainment was absolutely phenomenal. Jeff was always responsive and he and his crew did an amazing job DJ'ing and MC'ing our wedding. Our guests were up dancing the whole night and many commented on the professionalism of Bales' Entertainment setup. I highly recommend using the uplighting that Jeff provides as it made our reception space gorgeous. I researched many DJ's when I was planning the wedding 10 months ago, and I can safely say that Bales Entertainment was the most professional, and competitively priced, of all that I spoke with. You won't go wrong with them.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Melanie · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly advise any couple to book Jeff and John. The tag team effort these 2 can do during your event is incredible. I (the bride) surprised the groom with a rap during the reception. John worked hard to get the perfect beat I needed without the words, and it went off perfectly. They were flexible with timing, announcements, and songs being played. Their ability to read the crowd and get everyone on their feet seemed almost effortless.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Matt · Married on 04/01/2017

Great DJ would highly recommend for a Wedding or any special occasion. Jeff has an excellent choice in music and is great at getting the party started.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Christine · Married on 02/10/2017

Bales Entertainment did a fantastic job! They DJ'd for our elementary school's Family Sock Hop and really made the dance a memorable night! We asked them to play 50's music all evening and they didn't disappoint. The parents and children had so much fun dancing, I heard nothing but compliments all night long. They even worked with us on our timeline and played certain songs to help with our hula hoop competition, learning the Hand Jive & the Twist, and our Limbo contest. They came early to setup and broke down in a timely manor afterwards. Very professional and fun to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tiffany · Married on 02/05/2017

We planned a last-minute wedding anniversary party not knowing what to do about a DJ. As soon as we talked to
    Jeff at Bales Entertainment we knew the problem was solved. Within a week he talked us through the process and put as at ease. The music guide on his website was also super informative. The party was a huge success and we couldn't have asked for more. The compliments are still rolling in. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Hiring the guys at Bales Entertainment was the only choice for us. We had attended a wedding where they had served as the DJs and it was the best time ever. Once dinner was over it was like a huge dance party and we never forgot that. Everybody was raving about the music. The song selection was perfect and there was something for all ages. We wanted the same type of reception and we got it. Wow! We still talk about it! Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • I

Ivan · Married on 12/23/2016

I was very impressed by how professional they were pre, during and post the event. We hired them for a company holiday party and the DJ was fantastic. Very appropriate music and they were great with kids. We would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2016

Bales Entertainment did a great job with our company holiday party. great personality with great music.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Scott · Married on 10/16/2016

UN-REAL!

Jeff was amazing. As soon as he pulled out his checklists at our initial consultation, my now wife was sold. You'll find that a DJ might be your most important aspect. He controls tempo, schedule, and even gives advice on songs and ceremony/reception in general.

The biggest difference in Jeff is he has a team. He has one person working the music itself and Jeff emcee's the wedding. I really can't speak high enough of Jeff. His price was extremely competitive, he's highly organized, has awesome uplighting gear that transformed our venue and his service was absolutely over the top amazing.

Thanks for everything, Jeff! You made our wedding so easy, affordable, and low stress!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Why go elsewhere to get the same great services when you can go to Jeff with Bales Entertainment? Jeff was professional, thorough and very reasonably priced without feeling like I was getting nickle and dimed. I felt the second I mentioned I had a wedding to any of my other vendors, the prices doubled. But with Jeff, he understood that weddings already cost a lot and wanted to work within my budget. Secondly, most brides and grooms don't realize that when you book a DJ, you only book one person and have to pay extra to have a DJ and an MC. With Jeff at Bales Entertainment, the price included both the DJ and the MC. Jeff was the MC and help host/run the reception while his DJ and team helped to play the music and enjoy the vibe of the night was just right. I would book Jeff again in a heart beat and I hope you do too!

Sent on 11/01/2016