Baldoria on the Water Reviews

Baldoria on the Water 3
Baldoria on the Water 4
Baldoria on the Water 5

Jil · Married on 09/23/2016

Baldoria was amazing! Everything was perfect! Karin helped me every step of the way. The food was delicious. The staff made us feel like a King and Queen. The only complaint would be parking. We had a Friday wedding & shared the parking lot with a large office building. But I wouldn't have changed a thing otherwise! Beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/09/2016

bao · Married on 06/18/2016

We had our wedding reception at Baldoria on June 18, 2016. The venue is absolutely beautiful, did not need a lot of dressing up/decorations to make the place what we had envisioned. Linda and her staff were wonderful to work with. At the beginning we had a little issue with emails not being received and responded to, but that was quickly resolved (almost lost our date!).
    Linda was very professional and extremely flexible with everything we had asked from budget, to outside catering and set up. We had a small miscommunication with the table set up the day before the wedding but the staff and Linda quickly came up with wonderful ideas and solutions to make everything work and run as smoothly as possible.
    On the day of the event Linda and her staff was very attentive to all our guests and vendors. Everyone knew where they were supposed to be and did a great job! The staff made sure everyone was happy and having a good time, taking A LOT of the pressure off my wedding party as well as my husband and myself! I would definitely recommend this vendor to any future brides! They were all very accommodating and professional. I could not have asked for a better venue and staff to work with. This place was worth every penny, made our dream wedding come true! Thank you again Linda and staff for all your hard work and accommodation, it was truly appreciated!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Sina · Married on 08/04/2017

Over two weeks have passed since my daughter's wedding was celebrated at Baldoria on the Water. I'm still glowing from the memories and from the reactions of our guests. Although understated by some standards, the entire wedding and reception could not have been more lovely. The ceremony was moving and emotional; the guests were eager and happy; the weather held up well for an outdoor ceremony; the florist, baker, DJ, and photographers all performed well; the dinner was delicious and timely. The glue that held it all together was the team at Baldoria on the Water. Jayleen Wood, who headed the team, was thorough in her up front planning. From well coordinated tastings of the menu to tying down the schedule and the details of a smooth event, she remained professional, friendly, thorough, helpful, interested, and completely competent. As mother-of-the bride, I was able to enjoy the entire event without a worry. If something occurred to me that might cause worry, Jayleen had already taken care of it. I recommend Baldoria on the Water to any bride wishing to have a flawless wedding and to anyone planning a major event. You would do well to ask for Jayleen Wood as your coordinator.

Sent on 08/20/2017
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/25/2016

This place is AMAZING!! Karin was so extremely helpful! She was just supposed to be my day of coordinator but, was more like my wedding planner. She is so experienced in the industry and has so many wonderful ideas. I never had to worry about anything because she was always one step ahead of me. I can't say enough about Baldoria on the Water! Karin and entire Baldoria staff thank you for making our day the most special day ever!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Marcy · Married on 08/19/2016

3.0

What a beautiful space. Baldoria provided exactly the feeling we were looking for for our wedding and were super helpful in helping us pull it all off. The food was amazing, and the staff was so friendly. Only drawback was we had a switch in coordinator halfway through the planning process and could have had a few issues with the lack of communication between the coordinators. But, they pulled everything off, and it ended up being a perfect day.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Shelby · Married on 01/06/2018

Baldoria was the perfect decision for our wedding! Everything was PERFECT the day of and I couldn't have imagined getting married elsewhere. When we first booked with Baldoria, we were fairly hesitant on the service. We had scheduled a couple of meetings (our tasting/design meeting and final walk through) and BOTH had to get rescheduled. Also, there were a few things that we had talked about at meetings and I would receive a follow up email with details that were not accurate. Emily was our venue coordinator and she was very kind and very accommodating. The few items that she emailed us that were wrong were quickly corrected if you just let her know (after-all communication is key). When we met Emily for our final walk through Emily really went above and beyond by asking us what beers we wanted to be served, which wine and we were even able to choose which champagne we wanted for our Champagne toast! The day of the wedding came and not a single thing went wrong. It was absolutely perfect, the venue was gorgeous and I can't tell you how many of our guests commented about how beautiful the venue is (it's a diamond in the rough for sure). Thank you Emily and the Baldoria staff for making my dreams come true and having the perfect day and making everything come together better than I ever could have imagined!!!

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • hillarama

Hillary · Married on 08/08/2016

As a wedding planner who has worked for a local venue in the past, I absolutely understand the challenges that all-inclusive venues face. Brides (and moms) can be emotional and have incredibly high standards, especially when dropping thousands of dollars on one day. The Baldoria is relatively new to the game, so I expected that there would be a few hiccups when planning my wedding, but they were absolutely fantastic overall. There was a little miscommunication with our initial planner, but once we were informed that she was no longer with the Baldoria, all of our issues were resolved beyond our expectations. Linda and Kayla did absolutely everything they could to meet our expectations and listen to us during the planning stages. There were a couple of very minor mishaps on the day (we didn't have champagne in the bridal room for most of the morning and there weren't dinner rolls served at the reception), but our wedding was still simply amazing. They went above and beyond to get a special bottle of tequila for the groom's room and to accommodate a non-traditional seating arrangement, which meant the world to us. The location is very convenient to hotels and local attractions, and I was especially drawn to the Tuscan vineyard look of the venue (I have planned so many "Old West Charm" events that I really didn't want to go that direction). I am a huge proponent of the all-inclusive venue because with the higher price tag comes a lot more value and a LOT less planning to do independently. The Baldoria is also a very good location for out-of-town guests since it has easy access to the mountains without as much of the high altitude risk. All said and done, we were so happy with the Baldoria and it truly was the best day ever for us!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/11/2016

We were really excited about the venue when we first saw it online and fell in love when we toured it. We think it is a beautiful venue for weddings with great lighting. The only downfall was that we went through 3 coordinators in one year, with having to re-explain wishes and trying to clear up confusion. The last coordinator, Kayla, took over one month before the wedding and did a great job in bringing herself up to speed on everything. Everything turned out great and looked beautiful with her help. The food was wonderful by A Perfect Bite Catering. Except we really didn’t get to try the appetizers. We requested to have them to snack on while getting ready in the bridal and groom’s suite but were unable to accommodate that. The bridal suite gets really warm and they have an AC unit on wheels to help. The bridal suite toilet stopped working while we were getting ready but Kayla was quick to get a plummer out to fix it. All else Kayla was very attentive and helpful with the details. Thank you for settling our worries that last month.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/05/2016

4.2
      2.5

Absolutely beautiful setting. After a small hiccup, we had the pleasure of working with Karin. Karin was so detail oriented, it was amazing knowing not one thing was over looked. I was introduced to many of the staff members prior to our event - Bernice steels the show!! Any time I asked for anything her response was "yes we can do that" "I've got that" "oh, that's no problem" I had such a vision of how I wanted everything and she made sure every detail was extordinary! I walked in and my breath was taken away. Everything looked just as I had dreamed, only better. Karin and Bernice made sure it was nothing short of magical. Thank you to all the Baldoria staff!!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • KittaMamaCita

Norquitta · Married on 06/12/2016

2.6
      3.0
      2.5

This place is kind of awkward to find (it's in between a few tall hotels and what looks like cooperate buildings), but once you do and you walk into it...it's nice and kind of reminds me of an Italian winery with beautiful up-lighting in the different rooms and hallways. They have a indoor and outdoor bar, a kick ass groomsmen dressing room/locker room (lol), and a beautiful bridal suite. BUT the event coordinator does not return phone calls or emails to potential clients back. It's really too bad because I was really looking forward to working with her because I have read so many reviews about this place and her online.

My fiance and I are from California. We wanted to have our wedding in Denver because it's sort of in the middle for our families to meet. We picked a weekend in Sept. 2015 to come check out different venues and this place was one of them. The event coordinator took several phone calls during our meeting and never emailed us the wedding package info until I went back there a 2nd time to compare this place with all the other vendors we had seen that weekend. She looked shocked when we showed back up with my mother to take a 2nd look.

After she FINALLY emailed us, I read over the info she gave us and then I responded back. She then took 3-4 days to respond (oh did I mention that I called her once too to make sure that she received my email). Long story short this emailing thing kept happening for the past 3 weeks where I wait and hope and pray that Linda decides to email me or call me back. I have never received a phone call back yet (and yes I have asked in the mail when is a good time for her to talk so we can decide on when we should come back to Denver to taste food, cake, plan the wedding for that day, etc). Nor has she emailed me back since she sent over the proposal almost 1 week ago.

Sent on 10/09/2015