Baldoria on the Water Reviews

Baldoria on the Water 5
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved it! Our wedding Oasis

The venue was beautiful and the staff was great throughout the wedding planning process. Their coordinator Linda was lovely- very quick to respond, and so attentive to detail.
    We really enjoyed working with her and the venue was beautiful the day of. We could not have been more thrilled!

Baldoria on the Water 6
    Baldoria on the Water 11
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 03/16/2019

A Venue and Team that delivers Perfection!

We want to start by first saying thank you. Jesi and the entire Baldoria team was so beyond incredible. We feel truly blessed to have found this venue. They ensured everything ran smooth from the very beginning and constantly checked in on us to make sure we were enjoying the whole process. From the start of booking, we stayed in touch and communicated. Every time we called, a return call always came within minutes. On the big day, the entire staff made sure we were having special moments together. They prepared special drinks for us, brought us our food to make sure we got to eat, and continued bringing us drinks, smiles and congratulations the entire night. They also made sure everything was set up to perfection and we didn't worry about a single thing. With Baldoria on our team, we felt pure bliss on our wedding night. They even boxed up all our food and cake for us and left cute notes on top of the boxes for us to take back to our hotel and enjoy. (Seriously, best food ever! Is it ok if we come back just to eat more food? The menu was amazing and our food was to DIE for. Everybody raved about our food and drinks!) I honestly feel as though the whole staff has become a part of the family. They kept every single guest happy and I could not ask for a more beautiful venue to celebrate our marriage. Even with all the changes, Baldoria's crew kept up with everything and we are so so thankful to everyone there. We can go on and on about how wonderful they are, but we will just leave it at Thank you Baldoria on the Water! We love you guys and can't imagine our day without you all.

Baldoria on the Water 12
    Baldoria on the Water 13
    Baldoria on the Water 14
    Sent on 03/20/2019

Dimple · Married on 09/23/2018

Wonderful Experience!!

Having our wedding at the Baldoria was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding day. We had a multi-day, multi-cultural (Indian and American) destination wedding in Colorado from Texas. During our multiple visits to Colorado, the Baldoria accommodated our schedule and went through marathon planning sessions with us to help coordinate our wedding day, conducted multiple food tastings, and allowed us to meet with vendors who needed access to the venue to help us plan. The food tastings were incredible and they have great chefs who were able to put together multiple meals for us including Asian food, Italian food, and Indian food. Marion was our coordinator and she (along with the manager Linda) did a FANTASTIC job. Marion completely took the stress off of me and was hands on the entire time, handling everything we needed her to in order to ensure that the day went smoothly. The Baldoria went so above and beyond for the planning sessions that we decided to use them as a catering service for our pre-wedding event and they help us set up food and rental for the table settings for this event. Our wedding had so many moving parts with two full wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour, and reception in one long 16 hour day requiring flipping of multiple indoor and outdoor spaces in a short time span. The Baldoria staff and my decorator handled the whole event and it went flawlessly. We really appreciated appreciated the energy and care that went into our event. I would give this venue TEN STARS if I could! They really helped make our vision a reality and we couldn’t be happier with our experience!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Lori · Married on 08/03/2018

Baldoria is so beautiful and such an amazing experience!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the location was and how amazing the food was!!! I would highly recommend getting married here!! The staff is amazing, Marian was our event coordinator and she was great answering any and all questions we had and helped us have an amazing day. The food is 10/10. We had such a fun wedding!! Thank you Baldoria!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/01/2018

The outside of the building and the location are a little deceiving, but when we went inside we were blown away! Absolutely gorgeous!! We just booked it, cant wait for our big day!!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/21/2017

After touring Baldoria on the Water, my husband and I cancelled all our other appointments. It was exactly what we dreamed for our wedding, and we were never disappointed in hiring them. The venue has a romantic, Italian atmosphere with stone arches, green vine ceilings, and custom color lights. It also has three ceremony locations for the bride and groom to choose from (two indoor, one outdoor), a beautiful bridal suite and fun (albeit run-down) "man cave," and a nice sound system. Best of all was our coordinator, Emily. She worked hard to make our day picture-perfect, and it was.

Baldoria on the Water 15
    Baldoria on the Water 16
    Baldoria on the Water 17
    Sent on 01/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2017

Baldoria was one of the few venues that ensured would take care of everything, and they definitely did. They arranged some awesome deals with me and were super flexible with changes, décor, and my all-around weird schedule. Their catering service is FANTASTIC. My gal, Karin, was amazing to work with, but the whole team itself are wonderful professionals.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kristy · Married on 09/03/2017

Baldoria on the Water was one of those venues that you come across and are just blown away by. We couldn’t have had a better experience. The venue itself was spectacular. You had the European feel, the ability to have lots of guests, the Colorado air, and just an amazing crew to work with- and to top it off- amazing food. It took the catering hassle out of the wedding planning. The food was delicious! Karin was absolutely one of a kind. She made the wedding planning process so easy. She had such incredible ideas, helpful hints, and a personality that just made you feel so welcome. She danced the night away with us and we happily felt as though she was just another guest at our wedding. She made Baldoira just that much better. I highly recommend Baldoira for any couple looking for the ease, beauty, and a grand wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

Last week we held our 3rd Annual SIM Women Summer Conference at Baldoria. We could not have asked for a better day. The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable. Emily and her team went out of the way to ensure we had a great day and that our every need was met. I would highly recommend Baldoria on the Water!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved Baldoria! As a professional event planner, my expectations were high for the quality of the venue we chose for our wedding. We wanted our reception to feel like a party at our home, with indoor and outdoor space for our guests. Baldoria gave us exactly that and we liked that some things that would be upgrades at other venues were included here - chevari chairs, upgraded linen and special lighting were great selling points. We immediately felt that the planning team and owners at Baldoria understood our vision and they delivered it beyond expectations. It's a bonus that you get the venue for the whole day so there's no worry about rushing your set up or sharing the space with another party. Also, the food by A Perfect Bite was excellent. The catering is run from the kitchen at the venue and all the rentals are included so planning is truly one-stop shopping. Thanks to Baldoria we had a perfect day!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Julia · Married on 11/06/2016

This place is incredible! Not only is the building beautiful but the staff is AMAZING. Every time I needed something they were here to help, making me feel extremely special! Karin was our wedding planner was great, she ensures that every detail is covered and helps with the rehearsal making sure that everyone is on point. She has great ideas to help you in those difficult decision making times. The food is worth every penny as I was pleasantly surprised with every bite! The location is great, if you have a number of people visiting from out of state there a hotels in walking distance. The grounds and the staff are truly special, ensuring that every step of the way from before you decide this is your venue to the very end of your night is perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Shay · Married on 10/02/2016

Our wedding is not until October 2016, but everyone at Baldoria has made the planning experience amazing. Linda and Nichole have been amazing and quick to offer tips, suggestions, and make sure we are having the wedding and reception that we want. I cannot say enough good things about them!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2016

Baldoria on the Water was one of our top choices when we first started looking at wedding venues. The location is a little deceiving but once you walk through the doors the venue is jaw dropping! The back area is beautiful and lush! Karin was amazing! She was very responsive to questions we had and gave us tips on ideas that we had not thought of! She was thorough through every detail, she went above and beyond! The staff at the venue were amazing not just during our wedding but for the whole processes!! We were blown away with the first class service that Baldoria on the Water delivered! Our day and experience felt personal and not another number!

Sent on 10/09/2016

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Baldoria on the Water. We worked specifically with Linda and Karin and they went above and beyond to make our dream wedding possible. The venue is gorgeous, the prices are reasonable (even with the open bar), and our guests raved about the food. I had a bunch of decorations and ideas and felt like I was constantly bugging Karin and she never made me feel like an annoyance. When we walked into the venue after our ceremony (at a church) my husband and I had our breath taken away with how gorgeous everything was. This venue is so amazing and includes everything (linens, chivari chairs, etc). I would definitely suggest this venue to others!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Kate · Married on 04/08/2016

I haven't even had my wedding yet and Linda has already gone above and beyond to make the planning process as easy as possible on us. She is honest, fair, gave suggestions on how we can stay within our budget (where to splurge/ where to cut back) and above all she is so kind. I will save money on floral because the place speaks for itself! Definitely worth the investment. I cannot wait for the wedding, from the reviews on here and what I have experienced, I know Linda and her staff will make that day unforgettable. Counting down the days!!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Baldoria was our dream venue! The coordinators were so helpful abd they let us do whatever we wanted for the reception! Such a gorgeous and beautiful venue!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/25/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Baldoria on the Water as a perfect venue, or Linda and her staff, especially Nicole. We used Baldoria on the Water for my daughter's wedding ceremony & reception. Linda has chosen her staff well! Nicole is over-the-top detail oriented and is very vested in making sure everything is as YOU want it, while at the same time offering absolutely wonderful suggestions. Bartender was extremely nice and the head lady who was cleaning up and even boxed up leftovers was very nice! The venue was perfect, the food was wonderful. We were treated as royalty. I love, love, love this place. Even better than we had hoped for.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Erika · Married on 09/18/2015

Linda and the entire staff at Baldoria are so amazing at what they do! She is with you from start to finish and made everything run so smoothly. Besides this venue being absolutely stunning, you also get a professional staff that have years of experience to help make your night perfect! Also, a lighting system that turns your reception into a party that your guests won't want to leave!!! All out perfect night at this beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Just like the others have said in reviews. This place was spectacular. I found them by chance on facebook actually. I too couldn't wait to share the great experience on here. Linda and the Baldoria staff were easy to work with and quick to respond to questions or needs. I simply told Beatrice on the morning of the wedding how to do the center pieces and they went above and beyond. They set up the in memory table, smores bar and party favor table all on their own. All I did was bring the supplies. I loved that they have a fire pit in the back. People really enjoyed sitting by the fire making smores. The tasting couldn't have been a more enjoyable experience. There was nothing we didn't like. We even got to bring two guests with no additional charge. Our guests at the wedding were raving about how delicious the food was. People were going up for more. We did the beef tenderloin and chicken with a mango salsa. The great thing about this catering is they will let you mix and match the menu. You can really make it your own. We also did the mac and cheese and the strawberry salad. I had guests approaching me asking who to get in contact with to do an event there.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Amber · Married on 08/01/2015

Baldoria was absolutely wonderful! I found out about the venue through facebook when I was trying to help a friend of mine fine a venue. I wasn't even engaged yet but I fell in love with the place right away. When I went to do a tour I met Linda who did an amazing job. She made the entire wedding process an easy one and came up with great ideas to help us along the way. Because of Linda and the great staff there I did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and was able to completely enjoy our day. Even our guests complemented how beautiful the place was and some even want to use the venue for some of their events.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Baldoria on the water was the perfect place to have our wedding! Linda helped us with the planning and she made everything so easy on us. We didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding as the staff set everything up just the way we wanted it. Linda didn't have the color that we chose for our wedding so she went out and bought it just to make sure it was the exact color. She went out of her way to make sure we were getting everything that we wanted!
    We have had so many of our guests complement the food saying that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We were running a little behind schedule so the staff was so nice and brought my husband and I our plate of food so we could get back on schedule. The food was AMAZING and the cocktails were great too!
    We have nothing but great things to say about Baldoria they helped make our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2015

I just got married less than two weeks ago and couldn't wait to get on here and review this place. First off, Linda Shotton is the best, her and her staff are so professional, understanding to your needs and very accommodating!! She got my exact color (which was not an easy color to find) matched perfectly to what I was looking for, helped with any questions I had, let me set up early, and was the perfect "wedding coordinator" a girl could ask for. Everyone is saying this was the prettiest venue they have ever seen and the food was spectacular!! Linda outdid herself and Jamie was fabulous as well!! Thanks for the greatest day of my life!!
    Stephanie G

Sent on 06/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

Linda Shotton and the entire staff at Baldoria on the Water are absolutely wonderful! The venue is breathtaking and was perfect for our wedding. The planning process was made easier with Linda's knowledge and experience in event planning.

And the food was to die for! We have gotten nothing but rave reviews on the food from our guests. Above all the quality of service and attention to detail was second to none!

Thank you to Baldoria on the Water for making our wedding even more perfect than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Emily · Married on 08/04/2017

The venue itself is deceiving from the front. Your not sure what to think, but when you walk in you have walked into a Tuscan winery. And the garden off to the side is so lush and green. Walking through the foliage to the ceremony site is beautiful. My husband and I are avid wine drinkers and having a venue that reflects a passion of ours was important. But it's not just a venue, it's a catering venue and the food was outstanding. The appetizers and entree we chose were delectable. And Jayleen our coordinator was spectacular. As well as the staff on the day of the wedding. Jayleen was there every step and kept everything flowing smoothly. I was so relaxed and calm on the day of my wedding because I had nothing to worry about. Some of my guest stated it was the best wedding they have ever been to and attribute that to Jayleen and her staff. The attentiveness during our special day made it the best. The bartender even left the venue to go buy cream just so my dad could have his White Russian. That is going above and beyond and no words can express my appreciation. It is was well worth the money.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Linda · Married on 06/24/2017

Our daughter was married at Baldoria on the Water on 6-24-17. We would absolutely recommend this venue. Emily was AMAZING! Very responsive and accommodating.

Sent on 07/17/2017