The Lavish Whisk Reviews

12 Reviews for The Lavish Whisk

• Lindsay

Lindsay Grogan · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

I can't recommend Kourtney highly enough. Her cake is out-of-this-world delicious, her pricing is insanely reasonable, and her customer service is TOP NOTCH! Kourtney responded within MINUTES every time I e-mailed her, she was willing to do any design I wanted, and she accommodated last-minute details/changes. The only mistake I made was not ordering more so I could have ALL OF THE LEFTOVERS! :)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Lucy Mcnally · Married on 03/26/2019

Absolutely amazing

The best any where to die for treats cake are beyond great love love love this p lace

Nate Jobe · Married on 12/30/2018

Best baker around

I have to say Kourtney is hands down the best baker around. Highly recommend to everyone I know and will continue to come back for more delicious cupcakes.

• Jody

Jody · Married on 06/30/2018

Kourtney is the best!

Kourtney has amazing decorating skills and can make just about anything you can dream up. She did our rehearsal dinner & wedding cake and cupcakes and we had a beach themed wedding. I gave her ideas of what I would like to have and gave her creative control and what she created for us was Ah-mazing! She came through with my vision for my wedding cake perfectly! And not only is her cakes pretty and jaw dropping, but the taste is out of this world! I can never eat a store bought cake ever again without being disappointed. Her cakes are delicious and one of a kind! I’m addicted for life to her cakes now! Ha ha!

The Lavish Whisk's reply:

Oh Jody, thank you SO MUCH for such an amazing and kind review!!! Helping with your most special day was such a treat and I am so grateful that I captured your vision and everything was so enjoyed!! You were a dream client, and have become such a great friend! Thank you, thank you!

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

Love love love. Kourtney did our wedding cake. And it turned out exactly how I wanted it, but better! And you could not beat the taste we only had a few pieces left over! It was perfect. Thank you Kourtney! So happy that I have found my cake baker for life!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Tom Kat · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding cake

Kourtney did a great job for us. She spent time talking to us and listening to what we wanted.

Our wedding cake was awesome. Tasted great and was beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone who wants quality baking goods.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Coon · Married on 10/08/2016

The BEST Tasting Wedding Cake

Kourtney was fantastic to work with for our wedding, in creating a beautiful three tier cake and lots of cupcakes! She seriously has the BEST cake - it's flavorful, moist and addictive! Even after two years, we continue to get cupcakes and special treats from her because it's just that good.

The Lavish Whisk's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your sweet review

Lhoff · Married on 10/08/2016

Phenomenal Wedding Cake

Kourtney made our wedding cake and cupcakes. Absolutely beautiful and delicious. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Everything was exactly what we wanted.

Kayla C · Married on 08/13/2016

Wedding cake

She did my wedding cake in 2016 and it was absolutely gorgeous. So much details and hardwork put into it and she delivered it even. She was so courteous and upfront about everything. She put the icing on my wedding.

Bethany Roberson · Married on 11/29/2015

Excellent baker, you need to definitely go with her!

Kourtney is beyond talented. Everything she does is so tasty and unique. She is amazing to work with and her prices are fair for how much love she puts into her work. I will recommend her to anyone who needs a special occasion treat.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kourtney your the BOMB, my Wedding cake and cupcakes are the hit!!! Couldn't of asked for better, everyone went back for 2-3 servings and I ran out of cake!! I should of ordered more! Cakes and frosting tasted like Heaven, each and every flavor! Kourtney was so kind and courteous and I had last minute changes and it was not even an issue. I will never do store bought again and can't wait for another occasion to order!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

I have used Bake N Bits for all of my cake and cupcakes needs! So when it came to picking a wedding cake for my big day its a no brainer that I would choose her! Her pumpkin flavor is to die for!! Her prices are great and she's always willing to work with you and your budget to come up with something fabulous!! I will NEVER order store bought cakes/cupcakes again!

Sent on 11/30/2015