Bake Me Happy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Mahasa
    Mahasa B. Married on 05/14/2022

Absolutely AMAZING! Everyone will enjoy. Super delicious!

Bake Me Happy was absolutely the perfect choice for our rehearsal dinner cake(Groom’s cake) & our wedding cake. We met Krystle for a taste testing at the beautiful Bella Collina Mansion on our interview day. We tasted so many different yummy flavors. Krystle is so sweet, professional, organized, talented & super easy to work with. Both cakes were absolutely beautiful and so delicious. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We had a 3 layer cake with 2 different flavors which was vanilla cake with fresh strawberries 🍓 and the top layer with lemon 🍋. ALL of our guests talked about how delicious the cake was on our wedding day. We can’t wait to go to see Krystle again for some yummy treats and taste our 1 year anniversary cake that she is going to make for us completely fresh. Bake Me Happy exceeded our expectations and highly recommended! 💕
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany K. Married on 05/22/2021

DO IT! You will not be disappointed

Look no further!! Choose Bake me Happy to do your wedding cake. There is no way you can find better pricing for the quality you get. The cake was what everyone was talking about at my wedding. One- It was beautiful and exactly what I asked for and two- it was incredible. So many of our guests told us they did not like wedding cake but would try a bite. And all of them were AMAZED! Said it was the best cake they ever tasted.
  • April
    April Married on 04/25/2021

A sweet way to enjoy our Wedding Day!

We are so happy we picked Bake Me Happy for our Wedding Day! We were not only able to pick our favorite flavors for our wedding cake, but were able to have several tasty cupcakes for our guests. For our gluten free friends, we were delighted that we could have chocolate covered strawberries and gluten free cupcakes! The cake itself is so moist and the frosting is just enough - not too much! Krystle was so helpful and responsive! Being able to have a cake tasting was great to help us narrow down flavors! My mauve and rose gold dream of a wedding cake was given to me and more! We picked Red velvet and Strawberry cake for our wedding cake - absolutely delicious! Our cupcakes were in a variety of Brown Cinnamon Sugar, Chocolate chocolate, Fresh Strawberry and Red Velvet, as well as gluten free Vanilla and Chocolate. Our White and Milk Chocolate strawberries were a great size and a hit! We can't wait for our Anniversary cake - such a nice surprise and sweet gift!
  • Holly
    Holly B. Married on 01/30/2021

Best wedding cake

I may be biased, but our wedding cake was definitely the best wedding cake I've ever eaten! We opted for a three-tiered cake with Gingerbread, Chocolate, and Brown Sugar Cinnamon. Our flavors were chosen based on our winter wonderland theme - but several of the other flavors we sampled were also delicious. (We'd also highly recommend the lemon!)

The cake was also beautifully designed and was exactly what I envisioned! Krystle is fantastic to work with and her prices are very reasonable. We do live out of town, but are hoping to use Bake Me Happy for another special cake whenever we have the opportunity! We also can't wait to take advantage of the anniversary cake!
  • Light
    Jessica R. Married on 10/31/2020

Gorgeous Geode Cake

Everything from the tasting to the speedy delivery was wonderful. My family was in love with the taste of the cake and geode cake was beyond gorgeous!
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh E. Married on 10/10/2020

Great Service & Delicious Cakes!

Bake Me Happy was great to work with! They were accommodating about changing delivery venues due to COVID. The cake and cupcakes we ordered were delicious and a huge hit among our wedding guests. They are very reasonably priced and provide great service. I would highly recommend them!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 05/02/2020

Such an amazing experience

We had super yummy cupcakes and a 2 tier cake. Krystle was super professional and accommodating for us during this extremely difficult time with COVID-19. Prices are also AMAZING and can not be beat! I would totally recommend her to any bride!!
  • Jen
    Jen D. Married on 12/13/2019

Awesome place

The cakes were delicious. Crystal was so amazing and attentive. She was very thorough and answered all my questions. The cakes on display are beautiful, so I have no doubt that she is extremely talented and will make our cake perfectly.
    Christien H. Married on 10/26/2019

Outstanding!

Staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. Cale arrived exactly as promised and was the true star of the show!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 10/05/2019

So Pleased!!!

We got our cake and desserts from Bake Me Happy and could not have been more pleased! Everything was delicious and Krystle is so sweet!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 09/27/2019

Delicious!

You will not go wrong working with Bake Me Happy (I believe she is now Bakery 1818). All of her cake flavors are so tasty its hard to only decide on a couple and she is one of the most affordable bakeries around! But when you first meet for your consultation, you give her some ideas and she brings your vision to life right in front of you! Everyone was telling us as they were eating the cake, how it was the best cake they have ever had and they talked about using her for future events!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 06/01/2019

Melt in Your Mouth Cake

Bake Me Happy baked and decorated both our groom's cake and our wedding cake.

The groom's cake was decorated EXACTLY how I wanted it which was amazing but the vanilla flavor was unbeatable. Everyone loved it and couldn't wait for the wedding cake the following day!

As for the wedding cake, it was perfect and more than I could have ever dreamed. Walking around while people ate their cake, we heard "this cake melts in your mouth!" "I've never had cake this good." "I don't even like cake but this is amazing!"

Krystal is super professional, I never even knew she was there dropping off the cake because she took care of every little detail.

I highly recommend Bake Me Happy and their services.
    Angela Married on 04/20/2019

Incredibly delicious

There cake was amazing and the icing so creamy. She made sure our special request was taken care of and was flexible with a last minute request to add sheen spray.
  • Lya
    Lya R. Married on 01/04/2019

Krystle is the Best!!

Krystle was absolutely amazing in creating our wedding cake! She was available to reach every step along the way and always helped us with any questions we had. Not to mention the gorgeous cake that she crafted! Amazingly tasty too! Our future go-to for all special occasion desserts!
  • Dawn
    Dawn Married on 11/17/2018

Krystle is amazing

Krystle designed, baked, and delivered our wedding cake to our venue in Stokesdale, NC. We originally met her at a tasting where she brought SO MANY cupcakes for us to try I couldn't even finish them all. It was so difficult to choose just a few flavors for our 2 tier cake and cupcakes, because they were all great. I think our guests enjoyed our unique choices: caramel cake, vanilla with fresh strawberries, and of course chocolate for the kiddos. The cake was also the most affordable I've ever heard for a wedding cake-she will work with your budget. After my husband smashed cake in my face, I demanded an actual slice, because I did not want to miss out LOL
    Ashley Married on 06/09/2018
    We cannot say enough positive things about our cake and experience with Bake Me Happy. Our guests absolutely raved about the cake all night long. From beginning to end the experience was professional, personal and so accommodating. Krystle is extremely talented and helped us have the wedding cake of our dreams. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of a cake for any special event!
    Alyssa Married on 05/05/2018
    From the first moment I met Krystle, I just knew we would click! She has been so attentive to every detail by checking in periodically. She absolutely delivered on how we wanted the design of our wedding cake along the mouthwatering taste! Krystle is the most precious and down to earth lady that is such a pleasure to work with! Her bubbly personality, beautiful smile, and creative ability will be just the cherry on top of the cake!! I took Krystle’s advice...”enjoy some wedding cake the next morning because essentially it is just a muffin with extra sugar-y goodness!!!” Indeed it was!
    Amber Married on 04/27/2018
    Krystle was so sweet and great to work with! We did a taste testing with her and our biggest problem was just trying to narrow down which flavors we wanted, because they were all so amazing!!! Trust her with her recommendations too! For our second tasting, she let us decide which flavors we wanted to try. She accommodated all of our requests plus gave us a few more to try that we never asked for, and I am extremely glad she did! The brown sugar cinnamon was a hit with us and with all of our guests. I loved the way our cake looked too, it was unique and came out to be exactly what we wanted! This is the perfect place to help make the best day of your life a little sweeter!
    Meredith Married on 11/04/2017
    I highly recommend Krystle and her team at Bake Me Happy! Not only are they reasonably price, their cake is delicious! I used them for my wedding cake, and guests are still talking about how good it tasted. Krystle was very helpful and communicative throughout the planning process and had great suggestions. I was living in DC while planning my North Carolina wedding and never had a moments worry about the entire process.
  • User2996665 2+ years ago
    So great to work with. Very professional and has prompt responses.
    Leslie Married on 09/02/2017
    Krystle was fantastic to work with! The design of our cake was beautiful and captured the style we wanted: simple and elegant. The taste of the cake was so moist, light, and flavorful. Our guests were still raving about it the next day and months later. We highly recommend Krystle and Bake Me Happy!
    Kelsey Married on 05/20/2017
    From the first meeting with Crystal to changing some things for cupcakes last minute, it was a breeze working with Bake Me Happy! Our cake and the 4 different cupcakes we had were delicious and all of our guests raved about them. Such a fantastic business and we are so happy we chose them!
  • Shamika
    Shamika Married on 05/20/2017
    Our wedding cake was everything we expected and more! All of our guest was raving about our cake. It was beautiful and also DELICIOUS! There are a lot of bakeries that make pretty wedding cakes but don't taste good but not with Bake Me Happy! Bake Me Happy has the total package and they are willing to adjust and work with your budget and have reasonable prices. I would recommend them to anyone and we can't wait to taste our anniversary cake! Thank you Bake Me Happy I'm one happy bride!
    Christian Married on 03/25/2017
    The best cakes and cupcakes!!! Krystle was recommended to me by a friend, and I’m so glad I made the choice! We tasted a couple of other places and Bake Me Happy was the best! Everyone still talks about the dessert at the wedding! She was easy to work with and listened to your ideas, thoughts and gave great suggestions.
  • X
    Xin Married on 03/18/2017
    Our wedding cake is so pretty and tasty. I love the color and the flowers on it. Our guests also like it. It makes our wedding sweet. It also makes us look good. I love bake me happy.