Bake Me Happy Reviews

Bake Me Happy 5
  • Jen

Jen dolschenko · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Awesome place

The cakes were delicious. Crystal was so amazing and attentive. She was very thorough and answered all my questions. The cakes on display are beautiful, so I have no doubt that she is extremely talented and will make our cake perfectly.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Phillips · Married on 10/05/2019

So Pleased!!!

We got our cake and desserts from Bake Me Happy and could not have been more pleased! Everything was delicious and Krystle is so sweet!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Bake Me Happy 6
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2019

Melt in Your Mouth Cake

Bake Me Happy baked and decorated both our groom's cake and our wedding cake.

The groom's cake was decorated EXACTLY how I wanted it which was amazing but the vanilla flavor was unbeatable. Everyone loved it and couldn't wait for the wedding cake the following day!

As for the wedding cake, it was perfect and more than I could have ever dreamed. Walking around while people ate their cake, we heard "this cake melts in your mouth!" "I've never had cake this good." "I don't even like cake but this is amazing!"

Krystal is super professional, I never even knew she was there dropping off the cake because she took care of every little detail.

I highly recommend Bake Me Happy and their services.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Angela · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredibly delicious

There cake was amazing and the icing so creamy. She made sure our special request was taken care of and was flexible with a last minute request to add sheen spray.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Lya

Lya Riley · Married on 01/04/2019

Krystle is the Best!!

Krystle was absolutely amazing in creating our wedding cake! She was available to reach every step along the way and always helped us with any questions we had. Not to mention the gorgeous cake that she crafted! Amazingly tasty too! Our future go-to for all special occasion desserts!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Bake Me Happy 7
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Krystle is amazing

Krystle designed, baked, and delivered our wedding cake to our venue in Stokesdale, NC. We originally met her at a tasting where she brought SO MANY cupcakes for us to try I couldn't even finish them all. It was so difficult to choose just a few flavors for our 2 tier cake and cupcakes, because they were all great. I think our guests enjoyed our unique choices: caramel cake, vanilla with fresh strawberries, and of course chocolate for the kiddos. The cake was also the most affordable I've ever heard for a wedding cake-she will work with your budget. After my husband smashed cake in my face, I demanded an actual slice, because I did not want to miss out LOL

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

We cannot say enough positive things about our cake and experience with Bake Me Happy. Our guests absolutely raved about the cake all night long. From beginning to end the experience was professional, personal and so accommodating. Krystle is extremely talented and helped us have the wedding cake of our dreams. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of a cake for any special event!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2018

From the first moment I met Krystle, I just knew we would click! She has been so attentive to every detail by checking in periodically. She absolutely delivered on how we wanted the design of our wedding cake along the mouthwatering taste! Krystle is the most precious and down to earth lady that is such a pleasure to work with! Her bubbly personality, beautiful smile, and creative ability will be just the cherry on top of the cake!! I took Krystle’s advice...”enjoy some wedding cake the next morning because essentially it is just a muffin with extra sugar-y goodness!!!” Indeed it was!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Amber · Married on 04/27/2018

Krystle was so sweet and great to work with! We did a taste testing with her and our biggest problem was just trying to narrow down which flavors we wanted, because they were all so amazing!!! Trust her with her recommendations too! For our second tasting, she let us decide which flavors we wanted to try. She accommodated all of our requests plus gave us a few more to try that we never asked for, and I am extremely glad she did! The brown sugar cinnamon was a hit with us and with all of our guests. I loved the way our cake looked too, it was unique and came out to be exactly what we wanted! This is the perfect place to help make the best day of your life a little sweeter!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend Krystle and her team at Bake Me Happy! Not only are they reasonably price, their cake is delicious! I used them for my wedding cake, and guests are still talking about how good it tasted. Krystle was very helpful and communicative throughout the planning process and had great suggestions. I was living in DC while planning my North Carolina wedding and never had a moments worry about the entire process.

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Bake Me Happy 8
  • User6612892 · 1+ year ago

So great to work with. Very professional and has prompt responses.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/02/2017

Krystle was fantastic to work with! The design of our cake was beautiful and captured the style we wanted: simple and elegant. The taste of the cake was so moist, light, and flavorful. Our guests were still raving about it the next day and months later. We highly recommend Krystle and Bake Me Happy!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Shamika

Shamika · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding cake was everything we expected and more! All of our guest was raving about our cake. It was beautiful and also DELICIOUS! There are a lot of bakeries that make pretty wedding cakes but don't taste good but not with Bake Me Happy! Bake Me Happy has the total package and they are willing to adjust and work with your budget and have reasonable prices. I would recommend them to anyone and we can't wait to taste our anniversary cake! Thank you Bake Me Happy I'm one happy bride!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

From the first meeting with Crystal to changing some things for cupcakes last minute, it was a breeze working with Bake Me Happy! Our cake and the 4 different cupcakes we had were delicious and all of our guests raved about them. Such a fantastic business and we are so happy we chose them!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Christian · Married on 03/25/2017

The best cakes and cupcakes!!! Krystle was recommended to me by a friend, and I’m so glad I made the choice! We tasted a couple of other places and Bake Me Happy was the best! Everyone still talks about the dessert at the wedding! She was easy to work with and listened to your ideas, thoughts and gave great suggestions.

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • X

XIN · Married on 03/18/2017

Our wedding cake is so pretty and tasty. I love the color and the flowers on it. Our guests also like it. It makes our wedding sweet. It also makes us look good. I love bake me happy.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Bella · Married on 02/14/2017

Bake Me Happy is the preferred bakery of the Bella Collina Mansion!

Sent on 02/16/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I are not very big "cake" people. We wanted a traditional and small wedding cake to cut but we also wanted some goodies for everyone else. We asked if individual mini banana puddings and pecan pies be made as part of the dessert bar. It was not a problem. Our cake was gorgeous and tasted wonderful and our mini desserts were scratch made and so good! All was very reasonably priced.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jessixa · Married on 06/18/2016

Unlike most wedding cakes ours was beautiful AND delicious. We had rave reviews from everyone at the wedding. Everything was done on time, looked exactly like we discussed, and tasted even better.

Definitely recommend having them as part of your big day!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Ers · Married on 08/11/2017

We worked with Bake Me Happy for our wedding in August 2017 and wasn't disappointed. Not only did our cake look beautiful, but it taste as good as it looked.

Sent on 02/09/2018