12 Reviews for Bake Me Happy

Lactose Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
Vegan (1)
12 Bake Me Happy Reviews

Krystle was so sweet and great to work with! We did a taste testing with her and our biggest problem was just trying to narrow down which flavors we wanted, because they were all so amazing!!! Trust her with her recommendations too! For our second tasting, she let us decide which flavors we wanted to try. She accommodated all of our requests plus gave us a few more to try that we never asked for, and I am extremely glad she did! The brown sugar cinnamon was a hit with us and with all of our guests. I loved the way our cake looked too, it was unique and came out to be exactly what we wanted! This is the perfect place to help make the best day of your life a little sweeter!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

I highly recommend Krystle and her team at Bake Me Happy! Not only are they reasonably price, their cake is delicious! I used them for my wedding cake, and guests are still talking about how good it tasted. Krystle was very helpful and communicative throughout the planning process and had great suggestions. I was living in DC while planning my North Carolina wedding and never had a moments worry about the entire process.

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

So great to work with. Very professional and has prompt responses.

Profile Picture User6612892, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Krystle was fantastic to work with! The design of our cake was beautiful and captured the style we wanted: simple and elegant. The taste of the cake was so moist, light, and flavorful. Our guests were still raving about it the next day and months later. We highly recommend Krystle and Bake Me Happy!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Cake Stands

We worked with Bake Me Happy for our wedding in August 2017 and wasn't disappointed. Not only did our cake look beautiful, but it taste as good as it looked.

Profile Picture Ers, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

From the first meeting with Crystal to changing some things for cupcakes last minute, it was a breeze working with Bake Me Happy! Our cake and the 4 different cupcakes we had were delicious and all of our guests raved about them. Such a fantastic business and we are so happy we chose them!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was everything we expected and more! All of our guest was raving about our cake. It was beautiful and also DELICIOUS! There are a lot of bakeries that make pretty wedding cakes but don't taste good but not with Bake Me Happy! Bake Me Happy has the total package and they are willing to adjust and work with your budget and have reasonable prices. I would recommend them to anyone and we can't wait to taste our anniversary cake! Thank you Bake Me Happy I'm one happy bride!

Profile Picture Shamika, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The best cakes and cupcakes!!! Krystle was recommended to me by a friend, and I’m so glad I made the choice! We tasted a couple of other places and Bake Me Happy was the best! Everyone still talks about the dessert at the wedding! She was easy to work with and listened to your ideas, thoughts and gave great suggestions.

Profile Picture Christian, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake is so pretty and tasty. I love the color and the flowers on it. Our guests also like it. It makes our wedding sweet. It also makes us look good. I love bake me happy.

Profile Picture XIN, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Delivery

Bake Me Happy is the preferred bakery of the Bella Collina Mansion!

Profile Picture Bella, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I are not very big "cake" people. We wanted a traditional and small wedding cake to cut but we also wanted some goodies for everyone else. We asked if individual mini banana puddings and pecan pies be made as part of the dessert bar. It was not a problem. Our cake was gorgeous and tasted wonderful and our mini desserts were scratch made and so good! All was very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake

Unlike most wedding cakes ours was beautiful AND delicious. We had rave reviews from everyone at the wedding. Everything was done on time, looked exactly like we discussed, and tasted even better.

Definitely recommend having them as part of your big day!

Profile Picture Jessixa, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews