Bake Me A Cake Reviews

59 | Altamonte Springs, FL

59 Reviews for Bake Me A Cake

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Simply superb. My husband and I were dismayed by the prices for wedding cakes when we initially started planning. Thank goodness we discovered Bake Me A Cake! They brought our simple yet elegant cake dream to life with a more than affordable price tag. And it was so delicious!! When Hurricane Irma hit, one of the first things I saved from our freezer was our anniversary slice, I was so anxious about not being able to enjoy our cake a second time :)

Brittany · Married on 07/23/2017

If you're looking for a beautiful wedding cake that will taste amazing this is definitely the place! I was very pleased with their service and our cake came out absolutely beautiful!

Al · Married on 07/15/2017

The cake was great our best love it we where very happy with the cake and service

Sent on 07/20/2017

Bake Me A Cake's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so blessed to be part of the Central Florida Community! May God Bless you both on your new marriage :)

MARTA · Married on 07/15/2017

Great cake and services. The take there time and make your dream come true.

Danielle · Married on 07/10/2017

If you are looking for a bakery to make your dream wedding cake or cupcakes a reality, look no further! Michael and the others at Bake Me A Cake do amazing work! We had a two tier cake with several different cupcakes and our guest loved them! We literally had only a handful of cupcakes left at the end of the night. The take home cake is amazing too!!! We highly recommend them for any occasion! Thank you for making our experience so easy and hassle free!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved working with Bake Me A Cake!! They were so accommodating and helped make one of the best parts of our day happen. Our cake was EVERYTHING we asked for and couldn't have been more perfect.

Chris · Married on 04/29/2017

Outstanding cake maker and we picked the right company for our wedding.

Kat · Married on 04/22/2017

I judge weddings by cakes, so when it came to my wedding, I knew I needed to find "the cake". Bake Me A Cake has the most delicious cake we tried when looking for our wedding cake. When we went to our tasting, we saw so many beautiful cakes and cupcakes for customers walk out the door, each was prettier than the last. I knew we'd regret not going with Bake Me A Cake and they were great. Always reachable and no issues day of! They even allowed me to add on two surprise birthday cupcakes a week before the event with no hassle! Highly recommend Bake Me A Cake!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Bake Me A Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice words! We really feel blessed to do what we do. Have a wonderful weekend!

K · Married on 04/20/2017

It was for our 10 year Anniversary cake/Party. It was amazing. Thank you so much.

Julia · Married on 03/18/2017

Our wedding cake Mercedes designed for us exceeded our expectations! We gave her an idea of what we liked and wanted it to match the theme of our wedding (outdoor/barn/rustic), she ran with it, and the final result was absolutely beautiful! From beginning to end the process was very easy going and we had no issues regarding communication, payment, etc. I would definitely use Bake Me a Cake for another event and recommend it to a friend. Thank you!!

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

Mercedes and her entire family made us the most beautiful wedding cake. I provided her with two photographs from Pinterest, and she combined them and then made them even more beautiful than the photos, truly an artist. I had multiple people during the wedding tell me it was the most beautiful cake they had ever seen, and I have to agree, the cake was like nothing I had ever seen. It was stunning, and beyond that it was very moist and delicious. They also transported it to St. Augustine, FL for us, and it arrived and was set up perfectly. They also provided a gorgeous base which added to how beautiful it was. They were also very accommodating when we needed a specific time and date for the tasting, since we planned the wedding from California and were only in Florida for a week in person. Hire them!

Lynn · Married on 02/20/2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Bake Me A Cake, from the tasting to the personal attention to detail that made our cake unique, gorgeous and delicious! After seeing our invitation, Mercedes sketched out a drawing and then asked us if she could just run with it...I never had a second thought or worry about our cake from that moment on. Mercedes is a true artist and the attention to detail that her entire family brings is (literally) icing on the cake! I would highly recommend Bake Me A Cake for any special occasion. Now that we have found them, we will be back often! Thanks Strachwsky family!

Kristen · Married on 01/16/2016

Bake Me A Cake went above and beyond to make our wedding feel unique and special. Mercedes and her family took an individual interest in our special day. They were able to take our vision and apply it to the most gorgeous wedding cake and grooms cake! We are so blessed to work with such a passionate team.

Nathalie · Married on 12/19/2015

Bake Me A Cake was wonderful to work with. The day we initially met for the consultation and tasting with Mercedes I knew it was the right place to get our cake from. Mercedes was so helpful designing the perfect cake that met our budget. The flavors and fillings were all amazing. We loved the chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and raspberry filling. When I walked into the ballroom and saw my wedding cake I was overjoyed with tears! The cake looked incredible and all the guests raved about the flavors. Thank You Mercedes and Bake Me A Cake! Working with Bake Me A Cake was like a dream and can't wait to celebrate more special occasions with your wonderful cakes.

Syl · Married on 12/31/2014

I loved that Bake Me a Cake ships to military service members... I surprised my little sister while on deployment for her bday and she said everyone loved the cake!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

The cake turned out beautiful and was delicious! My husband and I were so happy with how beautiful it turned out and everyone loved it and commented on how delicious it was.

Sara · Married on 03/30/2014

We did 300 mini cupcakes with a 6" round cake topper for our wedding with Bake Me A Cake. They did an amazing job with listening and drawing out the designs I wanted and the final product was perfect!
    Plus the cupcakes tasted delicious and all my guest thought so too! Thank you Bake Me a Cake!

Colette · Married on 03/29/2014

Mercedes at Bake me a Cake is such a wonderful person as well as a talented artist. She is so sweet and caring which you don't find to often as you go thru the wedding day process. The staff couldn't have been more helpful with getting this cake put together on such short notice. When I saw the cake I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. What a Gift. It looked as if it was done in lace with two beautiful Magnolia's that looked as if someone plucked them off a the tree. Amazing it was all eatable. People couldn't believe you could actually eat it. Not only was the cake beautiful but each layer was delicious. The carrot cake was my favorite. There are to many words to describe how beautiful this cake was.

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2013

I felt so comfortable with this company. They were accommodating from start to finish. I loved the way the cake looked and LOVED how it tasted. It was even good a day later from a to-go box that were left over. If I had to do it all over again I would pick them a hundred times. Loved them and will be recommending them to everyone.

Teresa · Married on 09/12/2013

Mercedes at Bake Me a Cake created the wedding cake of our dreams! It was more beautiful than I could've imagined and tasted amazing! We've also enjoyed cakes and cupcakes from Bake me a Cake for birthdays and holidays! We would never go anywhere else and recommend them to all of our friends and family!

Kate · Married on 08/03/2013

This is the ONLY place to get your cake in Central Florida!!!! I had a vision and they made it reality! It is a family run business that takes quality to the next level! Both the Groomsmen Cake and Wedding Cake were better than I could have every imagined! True Genius!!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2013

I love working with bake me a cake! We had the best time selecting our flavors and our cake turned out absolutely beautiful and so so delicious!! We were very happy we chose them for our wedding :)

Bake me a Cake is a spectacular service and so flexible. There cakes are not only delicious, but they are beautiful!! I enjoyed the consultation with free samplings and down to earth customer service. I also enjoyed the sketching of my cake by Mercedes. She is so helpful and knows exactly what would look best for your wedding day or any special event.

Thank you Bake Me a Cake for a wonderful service. I will be back soon :)

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2012

Our cake was beautiful! I had to send pictures of what I liked since I live out of town and when I saw it in person it was exactly what we wanted. It was yummy too!! Can't wait to eat the rest on our anniversary.

Ross and Lainy · Married on 06/16/2012

Arrived on time! Wonderful cake! Will do business with them again!