Bailey's Fine Jewelry Reviews

Bailey's Fine Jewelry 1
Bailey's Fine Jewelry 2
Bailey's Fine Jewelry 3

Ray Coleman · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Maxine Deleon was the best!! She made this the best experience for me and my fiancé!!

Maxine (Max) Deleon was so much help, a great personality, knowledge, and made us feel right at home!! Baileys is an excellent fine jewelry store with top quality choices. Our experience was exceptional to say the least!! If you are looking to purchase a ring or jewelry I give Baileys a perfect 10!! They will make you feel like you are part of the Baileys family!!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Brock Meyer · Married on 03/25/2019

A positive buying experience

This was a very positive, personal, and no pressure experience.

Sent on 03/25/2019

John D · Married on 01/15/2019

Great value and wonderful service

Picking an engagement ring for my girlfriend was quick and easy. They are very discrete when it comes to keeping it a surprise and are pretty good about keeping you updated on the progress of a custom ring. Absolutely zero issues at all. I planned to propose in March and the ring was ready by mid-January and I had ordered it mid-December. Very quick turnaround time.

Sent on 01/15/2019

A · Married on 12/31/2018

Max did a wonderful job when I was purchasing my engagement ring. She was super friendly and knowledgeable. Also Bailey’s had the best selection in town for engagement rings.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Tina · Married on 12/03/2018

So happy with the wonderful service, quality of work and the friendliness of the staff, especially Audrey Humphreys. Thank you for the wonderful customer service!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

My fiancé looked several places before finding bailey’s. They worked with him on a custom design and made suggestions on little things like planning ahead for the wedding band in the design. They were friendly and fair priced! We will be using them for everything going forward!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Bailey's Fine Jewelry 4

emily · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect styles for me and my husband

I love the Bailey family and team with all my heart! Phil and I have known them for years and were so happy to design our engagement and wedding bands with them! I also had sterling frames engraved for my family members as gifts. Love Bailey's! Thanks for helping to make our wedding so special.

Sent on 11/15/2018

m · Married on 10/27/2018

Working with Anna was such a joy. She made the process completely enjoyable!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Adam · Married on 10/20/2018

Great people to deal with nice jewelry and Joyce was a great lady she mad us smile they toled me they whould keep my ring in the safe for free in to I got ready I a going to go back to get are wedding bands becase the services was so great if people aske me where to get a ring I will send them to bailys

Sent on 10/09/2017

Hui · Married on 08/18/2018

Very nice lady .profession and responsibility

Sent on 05/21/2018

George · Married on 08/15/2018

My finance (Catherine) is very happy and that is all that I care about. Cara was responsive and detail oriented.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Juanita · Married on 07/07/2018

Very pleasant helpful and friendly knowledgeable staff look forward to working with Joyce again highly recommended

Sent on 07/07/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/13/2018

I would advise shoppers to really give the sales associate as much information as possible. When I was shopping for my now-fiancé's ring, the initial selection was not matching the criteria, so Lisa, the sales associate who assisted me, searched high and low through Bailey's inventory until coming across a ring that was exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kendra · Married on 05/17/2018

Working with Max was a superb and most comfortable experience! She listened patiently and jotted down detailed notes while we were browsing to help my fiancé with his purchase that would come just a few weeks later. He shared with me that Max was always responsive when he sent her a text or made a call.

I wholeheartedly love my token of his love and commitment and I appreciate Max’s contribution! ~Kendra (& Otto)

Sent on 02/24/2018

Scott · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent service and a no-pressure atmosphere. Ask for Tom--he was very knowledgeable and professional. He was a great pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Bailey's Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thank you, Scott! So glad we were able to help with such an important purchase!

Teresa · Married on 04/14/2018

The level of professionalism and industry experience is second to none. At Bailey's we were treated like a member of the family. The team listened intently to every ounce of input and were respectful of the budget. It was an amazing buying experience from start to finish and I can't imagine going anywhere else!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Mine and Joshua's experience at Baileys located in the Crab Tree Valley Mall, in Raleigh, NC, was impeccable. We will definitely be returning for our bands and much more. Not only is the jewelry breathtaking, but the service we received from the associate Amra was above and beyond. She was professional, personable and definitely helpful beyond belief. Our engagement wouldn't have been the same with out her. We can't thank you all enough!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/10/2018

I have had the pleasure to work with Joyce several times and she has always been very helpful and great to work with. This last time my fiancé worked with her to pick out the most beautiful engagement ring. She really listened to him and my ring is absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Bailey's and more importantly Ms. Joyce!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Ken · Married on 02/03/2018

Fantastic service and response time with my purchase

Sent on 01/08/2018

Marcus · Married on 01/06/2018

Maxine was the person that assisted us and she made our experience a wonderful one. She was patient, professional, warming and did an outstanding job answering all of our questions. The whole staff was friendly and always seemed to be smiling. It was a wonderful experience and I will definitely recommend others to your store.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Bailey's Fine Jewelry 5
    Bailey's Fine Jewelry 6

Daniel · Married on 12/29/2017

Bailey's was and continues to be a trustworthy and immensely helpful place to shop for jewelry. Nancy Holt is a phenomenal human who has helped me every step of the way, from buying the perfect engagement ring, to guiding us as we look for wedding bands. Honestly, she deserves a raise (and no, she didn't tell me to say this - and I'm not kidding!) as she is personable, honest, and always looking out for the best possible options. You can always expect quality from Bailey's, and they have in my opinion the best price-to-quality ratio. As a family business, Bailey's doesn't operate the same as bigger chain stores who want customers in and out - I have always felt valued as both a customer and a human when I have shopped in Bailey's. I can't recommend this store highly enough, and always ask for Nancy to help you out - you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Amara · Married on 12/16/2017

We shopped around for an engagement ring, and decided that we just had to do business at Bailey's. Our consultant, Stephanie, was perfect. She listened to our thoughts, was mindful of our budget, and was patient as we tried on many different styles to figure out what we really wanted. She was never pushy and went the extra mile to make sure that we were informed and comfortable with financing options and other logistics. Stephanie and Bailey's personal touch made us feel like we absolutely made the right decision choosing here. We fully recommend.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Chris · Married on 11/14/2017

Jamie was awesome. She needs a raise!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Bailey's Fine Jewelry has always been my "go to" for all of my Jewelry needs however, Bailey's should be your "go to" for your giftware needs as well. Bailey's associate, Amy Bowles is wonderful in helping you select gifts for everyone on your list... Bridal, Baby and Birthday gifts, gifts for the "Man" in your life as well as gifts for Young and Old. I brought pictures from my daughter's wedding in and Amy selected beautiful frames for each photo and then wrapped these very special gifts for our family and friends in a beautiful Bailey's Box. When you visit Bailey's everyone receives a warm and inviting welcome, which means a lot to me. Every time I walk in the door, I feel like an old dear friend, not a customer and at Bailey's that is what it is all about.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Bailey's Fine Jewelry's reply:

Melissa,
    Thank you so much for this sweet, thoughtful review! We're so happy and honored to be a small part of all those special moments a Bailey Box is included in :)