16 Reviews for Bailey's Buds n Blooms

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
16 Bailey's Buds n Blooms Reviews

Emily was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly and checked in closer to the wedding date to review all the details. The bouquets she put together were beautiful and exactly what I asked for. I would highly recommend choosing to get your wedding flowers from Bailey's!

Profile Picture Jorden, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Emily was great to work with. She made sure to accommodate everything I had wanted and envisioned for my special day. The flowers looked amazing. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily was fantastic to work with! She answered all of my questions once, if not two or three times. She was always quick to respond to my texts, e-mails, and phone calls. She gave me suggestions on the types of flowers to use based on the kind of wedding theme/look we were going for. I would highly recommend her business to any one - near or far! Not only was she very professional, but she also created the most beautiful flowers for myself, my bridesmaids, and our parents! The only thing I regret is that I was not aware that you could preserve your bouquet through a different company that a former bride recommended. After finding this out, I am actually thinking about having her make me another replicate of my bouquet so that I can preserve this memory for years to come!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers

Emily at Bailey's Buds 'n Blooms was wonderful to work with. The flowers were perfect and everything was better than expected. I would highly recommend Emily for all your flower arrangement needs.

Profile Picture Becky, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily is and was absolutely amazing to work with. If you are unsure exactly what you want, she has awesome ideas and is very good at helping you and in trying to figure out what you want to make your event beautiful. I went in not knowing for sure what flowers I wanted except for a few, and she put together amazing arrangements for our centerpieces, bouquets, pew flowers, and so much more. I highly recommend Bailey's Buds 'n Blooms to any one for any occasion you need flowers and decor for!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily was awesome to work with! She was super friendly and had lots of great ideas/suggestions. Our flowers turned out even more beautiful than I expected!!! I would definitely recommend Emily at Bailey's Buds n Blooms.

Profile Picture Janel, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily was AMAZING to work with. I live over 8 hours away from my venue and Emily. However, Emily went above and beyond to make the planning process simple. I sent her a few pictures of my vision and she quickly responded with various options. Emily understood my vision and everything turned out just as I dreamed it would. Emily was extremely responsive and professional. All I can say is I wish I lived closer so that l could use her services again!

Profile Picture User6963775, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything was great! The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful; they were exactly what I had pictured. Emily was wonderful and had lots of great ideas. She was so helpful and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Where to start? Bailey''s Buds n Blooms was simply fantastic from start to finish. She put a vision into reality and created the most beautiful combinations. Changes were made by the bride throughout and no problem. Orders were adjusted and everything turned out absolutely beautiful. Perfect service and a true pleasure to work with. I truly recommend for anyone for any occasion

Profile Picture Christine, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Emily was great to work with and the flowers looked amazing. She helped to make our wedding special. We could not be happier with Bailey's Buds n Blooms and we would have no reservations about using Emily again or referring her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Dean & Sarah, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bailey's Buds n Blooms was great to work with, I was about an hour away and they were extremely flexible. They were a great help and everything looked great! I Highly Recommend !

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Emily was fantastic! She did exactly what I asked for and was always responsive to all my emails and she even worked within my budget!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Samples

Bailey's Buds and Blooms were THE BEST FLORIST I've ever worked with. Bailey's valued the importance of my parents' 50th wedding celebration, they valued my time, they valued my vision, and they valued my wallet. I'm a stickler for exceptional customer service - and they delivered!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! She was able to take all of my ideas and create the perfect floral arrangements that complimented our wedding theme. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily is so so easy to work with! I really didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted for my flowers yet she somehow made them exactly like I had imagined with the couple of ideas I threw at her. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets. Multiple people told me they were the prettiest flowers they had even seen at a wedding. I highly recommend Bailey's Buds n Blooms!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers/centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. The were designed perfectly for us and our wedding. It really enhanced the beauty of the day!! Would absolutely recommend them for not only weddings but everyday floral arrangements and other events!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/28/13, 1 Review