Bailey's Buds n Blooms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Danielle
    Danielle N. Married on 06/19/2021

Flowers were stunning & Emily is amazing!!

Emily assisted us with our wedding flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous!! We got so many compliments! She was absolutely fantastic to work with--great communicator, very knowledgeable, and detailed to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. We were postponed due to COVID-19 but she made sure that we would be taken care of with our new date, and she did not disappoint!!! Highly recommend her!
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 09/19/2020

Floral Arraingements

Emily (owner) went above and beyond! The flowers turned out amazing. Emily was very easy to work with everything.
  • McKenna
    Mckenna S. Married on 02/09/2020

Excellent experience from start to finish

I have nothing but good things to say about Emily. Every time we met with her it was stress free and so easy. She knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning, even when I myself did not know what I wanted. The bouquets, boutineers, and garland turned out breath taking the day of our wedding. I dried my bouquet after and it still is beautiful and something that I will cherish forever. Thank you so much Emily for all your amazing work!
  • Abigail
    Abigail L. Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Wedding Florist

Emily was the perfect florist for our wedding! She knew exactly the ideas I was trying to describe, sent pictures of each flower we discussed before-hand, and the finished bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were as if they were right out of a fairy tale! I highly recommend Emily and Bailey's Buds n' Blooms!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 10/13/2018

Do NOT have one bad thing to say! Amazing!

She did amazing I was not sure what I wanted going in and she sat down and helped me showed me pictures of what she was talking about very helpful!
    Haley Married on 09/08/2018

Dream wedding flowers

Emily did amazing with my wedding flowers! I gave her my color scheme, price range, and a few pics of my vision and she made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed!
    Lindsey S. Married on 08/18/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

Emily did a great job on my wedding flowers. She was flexible and worked with us to stay on budget. She was extremely knowledgable in different types of flowers that we could use to get the affect we were looking for. The flowers were very fresh, just as she had promised! I loved the large arrangements she made for our outdoor wedding arch!
    Mindy C. Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect flowers for a perfect day!

Emily was amazing to work with and the flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! I chose her at random to work with me long distance for our Lake Erie wedding and I’m so glad I found her. We could not have been happier with the whole experience.
    Jorden Married on 11/04/2017
    Emily was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly and checked in closer to the wedding date to review all the details. The bouquets she put together were beautiful and exactly what I asked for. I would highly recommend choosing to get your wedding flowers from Bailey's!
    Jenn Married on 06/17/2017
    Emily was great to work with. She made sure to accommodate everything I had wanted and envisioned for my special day. The flowers looked amazing. Highly recommend her.
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 06/10/2017
    Emily was fantastic to work with! She answered all of my questions once, if not two or three times. She was always quick to respond to my texts, e-mails, and phone calls. She gave me suggestions on the types of flowers to use based on the kind of wedding theme/look we were going for. I would highly recommend her business to any one - near or far! Not only was she very professional, but she also created the most beautiful flowers for myself, my bridesmaids, and our parents! The only thing I regret is that I was not aware that you could preserve your bouquet through a different company that a former bride recommended. After finding this out, I am actually thinking about having her make me another replicate of my bouquet so that I can preserve this memory for years to come!
    Becky Married on 05/13/2017
    Emily at Bailey's Buds 'n Blooms was wonderful to work with. The flowers were perfect and everything was better than expected. I would highly recommend Emily for all your flower arrangement needs.
    Katelyn Married on 12/03/2016
    Emily is and was absolutely amazing to work with. If you are unsure exactly what you want, she has awesome ideas and is very good at helping you and in trying to figure out what you want to make your event beautiful. I went in not knowing for sure what flowers I wanted except for a few, and she put together amazing arrangements for our centerpieces, bouquets, pew flowers, and so much more. I highly recommend Bailey's Buds 'n Blooms to any one for any occasion you need flowers and decor for!!!
    Janel Married on 10/22/2016
    Emily was awesome to work with! She was super friendly and had lots of great ideas/suggestions. Our flowers turned out even more beautiful than I expected!!! I would definitely recommend Emily at Bailey's Buds n Blooms.
    Andrea Married on 07/09/2016
    Emily was AMAZING to work with. I live over 8 hours away from my venue and Emily. However, Emily went above and beyond to make the planning process simple. I sent her a few pictures of my vision and she quickly responded with various options. Emily understood my vision and everything turned out just as I dreamed it would. Emily was extremely responsive and professional. All I can say is I wish I lived closer so that l could use her services again!
    Christine Married on 06/11/2016
    Where to start? Bailey''s Buds n Blooms was simply fantastic from start to finish. She put a vision into reality and created the most beautiful combinations. Changes were made by the bride throughout and no problem. Orders were adjusted and everything turned out absolutely beautiful. Perfect service and a true pleasure to work with. I truly recommend for anyone for any occasion
    Megan Married on 06/11/2016
    Everything was great! The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful; they were exactly what I had pictured. Emily was wonderful and had lots of great ideas. She was so helpful and easy to work with!
    Dean S. Married on 05/21/2016
    Emily was great to work with and the flowers looked amazing. She helped to make our wedding special. We could not be happier with Bailey's Buds n Blooms and we would have no reservations about using Emily again or referring her to friends and family.
    Andrea Married on 09/19/2015
    Emily was fantastic! She did exactly what I asked for and was always responsive to all my emails and she even worked within my budget!
    Kayla Married on 09/05/2015
    Emily did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! She was able to take all of my ideas and create the perfect floral arrangements that complimented our wedding theme. I would highly recommend her!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 09/05/2015
    Bailey's Buds and Blooms were THE BEST FLORIST I've ever worked with. Bailey's valued the importance of my parents' 50th wedding celebration, they valued my time, they valued my vision, and they valued my wallet. I'm a stickler for exceptional customer service - and they delivered!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 08/22/2015
    Emily is so so easy to work with! I really didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted for my flowers yet she somehow made them exactly like I had imagined with the couple of ideas I threw at her. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets. Multiple people told me they were the prettiest flowers they had even seen at a wedding. I highly recommend Bailey's Buds n Blooms!
    Amanda Married on 12/28/2013
    The flowers/centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. The were designed perfectly for us and our wedding. It really enhanced the beauty of the day!! Would absolutely recommend them for not only weddings but everyday floral arrangements and other events!
    Sarah Married on 10/17/2015
    Bailey's Buds n Blooms was great to work with, I was about an hour away and they were extremely flexible. They were a great help and everything looked great! I Highly Recommend !
  • Karilyn
    Karilyn Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

We chose Emily primarily because she is a friend of the family and we had seen a couple friends have stunning work done by her as well. After seeing some samples on display at a Bridal Show, we decided then and there it would be her.
    When family and friends asked what our “theme” was, I was confused because I didn’t know they needed themes; but, if there were a few words I would choose to describe my overall feel they would be romantic, flowers, and burgundy. With that said, I wanted as many flowers as I could, everywhere I could.
    Emily was very good with offering options that we could move around and work around to get what we really wanted within our budget. I even had several artificial flowers in my bouquet and centerpieces because they were out of season, but you couldn’t tell at all.
    The arrangements and bouquets were unique and stunning, as all her work is.
    I’m known for being extremely particular… and if this bothered Emily, I never saw it 😊. It was difficult to trust someone with such an important day and make sure they match the vision in your head.
    I plan on ordering from her at every chance in the future and would recommend her wholeheartedly.
    We ordered wedding party flowers, family flowers, pew arrangements, altar arrangements, and centerpieces for 20 tables.
    **pictures to come