61 Reviews for Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film

Additional Hours (2)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Incredible in every aspect. Went above and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Our photographer and videographer were wonderful!

Profile Picture Elyse, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolute perfection! Because our wedding was so far away we wanted to capture the day for our family and friends who couldn’t be with us. We wanted to showcase the amazing location and we couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful result! The staff were amazing at understanding our vision and capturing it perfectly. They were fun and flexible with whatever we wanted to shoot. When we received the final product we were blown away by the quality and attention to detail. The day flew by so quickly we are so thankful we have all of these memories. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

From beginning to end, they were a team of professionals that communicated clearly, think creatively, and were patient and kind.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Very professional, responsive and of high quality (the photography)

Profile Picture Jamison, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We had such a great experience with this company and their team. They made everything so fun and easy. They captured our day so beautifully. Everyone was friendly and professional. I’m so glad we found them!

Profile Picture Bill, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We almost did not get a video of our wedding but am soo grateful and happy that we did. Diego did an outstanding job! Our video is amazing and beautiful. Very professional, beautifully choreographed, and he was even able to insert some drone footage that one of our guests had taken. It is flawless. Ronny, our photographer was top notch as well. Very high quality photographs. He was very accommodating and professional. Highly recommend Bahamas Wedding Productions!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thanks to all of you at Bahamas Wedding Productions for capturing the joy and happiness of the day so beautifully!

Sudha

Profile Picture Sudha, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Professional from start to finish and the quality of both our photographs and video are second to none. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mathew, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had the BEST time with Ronnie! He was extremely friendly and just made the whole experience so great. I was honestly so happy with how the pictures turned out and was shockingly surprised how great our video was! The video was like NOTHING I have ever seen before in a wedding video. HIGHLY recommend this company for any special occasion you may have.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

When I first received an email saying our video was available to preview, I couldn't watch it quick enough! It exceeded all my expectations! I didn't even have to make any changes, that's how perfect it was, everything from the songs they chose for the background to the candidness the video showed. It was more than I could've asked for! I definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Great work! I was thrilled with both our full video and highlight video and so was our friends and family. The shots they captured were great and when compiled all together, it made for a truly memorable keep-sake!

Profile Picture Gianna, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I used BVS to capture my proposal to my fiance and I couldn't have been happier with the overall experience. I wanted it to be a surprise and at a beautiful location so my photographers, Ronnie and Tim, took over and scouted the perfect spot. They were easy to get in touch with and even provided a map of the exact spot I had to stop. During my proposal they were very discrete and my fiance had no idea we were being photographed until it was over. Two days later we had over 100 beautiful photos of the happiest moment of my life. I was blown away by the finished product and knew it was all worth it when my fiance, her sister, and her cousin were looking through them all and crying because of how perfect they came out. I am truly grateful for the team at BVS that helped us capture this moment. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a similar experience.

Profile Picture brian, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer was amazing! He knew how to handle our large group of 85 to keep things flowing and not get behind schedule. My wedding pictures turned out amazing!! We only had a video of our ceremony but that turned out better than I could have asked for as well. It's hard planning a destination wedding because you don't always know what your going to get but I can say my experience was perfect. I could not have asked for anything different to make things better. The photographer even got some great action shots of our first dance while my husband dipped me. I love all of the picture!! They even seemed to have fun. :)

Profile Picture Bree, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Shot our wedding at Atlantis. The crew was fantastic and the video they put together was fantastic!

Profile Picture Mark, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used BWP through our wedding package with Love Atlantis and were thrilled with the final video. Visual and audio were terrific, despite a windy day on the beach, and the crew was really accommodating and professional pre, during and post the event.

Profile Picture Jason, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Craig and his team were absolutely wonderful for our Bahamas wedding in March 2017! They were quick to respond, arrived early and the set up was perfect for our reception layout/colors. Our guests raved about how fun they were and everyone was showing their photos the next day at our beach party. Highly recommend hiring them to add that extra fun and exciting gift for your guests. :)

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 3/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Definitely book! Prompt service and communication and a high quality product.

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We contacted Bahamas Wedding Production and from the start of communication they were profession. We were assigned Ronnie Archer. We had a destination wedding that had a lot of moving parts and time restraints. Ronnie did an amazing job staying right on task with us. He was flexible and creative with his shots.
We received our photos in a timely manner and they were even better. He took a range of candids, action shots, single shots of people, and portraits.
We highly recommend Ronnie for your wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pre wedding photo shoots. Our photographer, Ronnie Archer did an excellent job! We live in another country, so, we talked by email and everything worked very well. After a short period we received all the images in different sizes for an easy download. We really liked the photos! Congratulations for your incredible work!

Profile Picture User6687963, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

The BWP team was seriously, without a doubt, perfect in every aspect. As a wedding planner, I have very high standards for my vendors, and they definitely did not let me down for my own wedding day. Jason especially stands out to me, as a top notch, professional, outstanding photographer. They wedding photos and video we received were absolutely breathtaking!
They were on time, prompt, and incredibly easy to talk to. They put me at ease as they took their detail shots, gave my husband and I a good laugh as we drove around the resort to take photos, and truly provided an excellent experience.

Profile Picture jordan, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

The team at Bahamas Wedding Productions is fantastic to work with! The quality work they provided was top-notch and professional. My wife and I had a great experience working with them start to finish. They captured our wedding day perfectly and we could not be happier with our video. The team's responsiveness and flexibility during final edits was thoroughly appreciated as well. I highly recommended their team - they won't let you down!

Profile Picture Steve, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

If you are looking for memories to last a life time this is the company to choose!

Profile Picture Raquel , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Look no further! I cannot say enough about our experience working with Tim and his team. As the owner of a concierge and event management company we pride ourself on working with great service providers. From when we first began our discussions about what we wanted in our wedding video to receiving it we were amazing! His team was a pleasure to work with! They captured everything that we wanted on our way day and more. We did not even need to make any edits to our Wedding Video when they provided us a copy of it. Diego had edited it to perfection with care and expertise. Since we live in Toronto we were only able to meet once ahead of the wedding day. Tim listened to everything we wanted to include and offered great insights on locations and footage that we could incorporate. His team knew the property inside out and when it came to our wedding day they were energetic and took great pride in the work that they were doing! We highly recommend this company to anyone considering using them! They are the best in the Bahamas!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/16/16, 1 Review