Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film Reviews

68 Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film Reviews

Allie · Married on 07/14/2018

VERY PROFESSIONAL WORK! VERY HAPPY! A++

A · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I had our wedding photography and videography services done by BVS (Diego and Ronnie primarily). The entire experience was very well organized and executed, from initial meeting to discuss our vision/ideas, to final edited photos and videos being delivered in mere weeks following the wedding day. They are talented, creative, and caring- you will be in great hands with them.

Ebony · Married on 06/01/2018

Thank you for allowing me and my husband have lasting memories of our wedding day!

Chiaki · Married on 05/04/2018

Super friendly and helpful team! They captured all the lovely memories of the wedding for us. Thanks so much for everything!

Lindsey · Married on 04/26/2018

I was overall happy about the photography and videography team at the Atlantis. The guys I had working with us was very responsive, took very detailed pictures and videos I would only dream of, wonderful nice people to work with, they take a lot of time to make sure your photos and videos are just right.. They were absolutely amazing! Even one stayed behind to take night time pictures for us at no extra cost because he knew how much we wanted night time pictures under the Royal Towers Bridge. Tim Murphy and his teams were outstanding! I would def. suggest that to other couples.

Michael · Married on 03/11/2018

Incredible in every aspect. Went above and beyond our expectations.

Elyse · Married on 02/24/2018

Our photographer and videographer were wonderful!

Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film 1
    Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film 2
    Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film 3

Rachel · Married on 02/15/2018

I've watched my video 100 times, they really do a great job. Worth the money for a memory of a lifetime.

Jenna · Married on 01/26/2018

Absolute perfection! Because our wedding was so far away we wanted to capture the day for our family and friends who couldn’t be with us. We wanted to showcase the amazing location and we couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful result! The staff were amazing at understanding our vision and capturing it perfectly. They were fun and flexible with whatever we wanted to shoot. When we received the final product we were blown away by the quality and attention to detail. The day flew by so quickly we are so thankful we have all of these memories. THANK YOU!!!

Kathryn · Married on 01/01/2018

From beginning to end, they were a team of professionals that communicated clearly, think creatively, and were patient and kind.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kathryn.

Jamison · Married on 12/29/2017

Very professional, responsive and of high quality (the photography)

Bill · Married on 12/01/2017

We had such a great experience with this company and their team. They made everything so fun and easy. They captured our day so beautifully. Everyone was friendly and professional. I’m so glad we found them!

Debbie · Married on 11/10/2017

We almost did not get a video of our wedding but am soo grateful and happy that we did. Diego did an outstanding job! Our video is amazing and beautiful. Very professional, beautifully choreographed, and he was even able to insert some drone footage that one of our guests had taken. It is flawless. Ronny, our photographer was top notch as well. Very high quality photographs. He was very accommodating and professional. Highly recommend Bahamas Wedding Productions!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Thank you Debbie.

Sudha · Married on 10/27/2017

Thanks to all of you at Bahamas Wedding Productions for capturing the joy and happiness of the day so beautifully!

Sudha

Mathew · Married on 10/26/2017

Professional from start to finish and the quality of both our photographs and video are second to none. Would highly recommend.

Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film 4

Megan · Married on 10/05/2017

Had the BEST time with Ronnie! He was extremely friendly and just made the whole experience so great. I was honestly so happy with how the pictures turned out and was shockingly surprised how great our video was! The video was like NOTHING I have ever seen before in a wedding video. HIGHLY recommend this company for any special occasion you may have.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film 5
    Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film 6
    Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film 7

Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words Megan.

Amy · Married on 06/29/2017

When I first received an email saying our video was available to preview, I couldn't watch it quick enough! It exceeded all my expectations! I didn't even have to make any changes, that's how perfect it was, everything from the songs they chose for the background to the candidness the video showed. It was more than I could've asked for! I definitely recommend them!!

Gianna · Married on 06/03/2017

Great work! I was thrilled with both our full video and highlight video and so was our friends and family. The shots they captured were great and when compiled all together, it made for a truly memorable keep-sake!

Bree · Married on 04/01/2017

Our photographer was amazing! He knew how to handle our large group of 85 to keep things flowing and not get behind schedule. My wedding pictures turned out amazing!! We only had a video of our ceremony but that turned out better than I could have asked for as well. It's hard planning a destination wedding because you don't always know what your going to get but I can say my experience was perfect. I could not have asked for anything different to make things better. The photographer even got some great action shots of our first dance while my husband dipped me. I love all of the picture!! They even seemed to have fun. :)

brian · Married on 04/01/2017

I used BVS to capture my proposal to my fiance and I couldn't have been happier with the overall experience. I wanted it to be a surprise and at a beautiful location so my photographers, Ronnie and Tim, took over and scouted the perfect spot. They were easy to get in touch with and even provided a map of the exact spot I had to stop. During my proposal they were very discrete and my fiance had no idea we were being photographed until it was over. Two days later we had over 100 beautiful photos of the happiest moment of my life. I was blown away by the finished product and knew it was all worth it when my fiance, her sister, and her cousin were looking through them all and crying because of how perfect they came out. I am truly grateful for the team at BVS that helped us capture this moment. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a similar experience.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film's reply:

Thank you kindly Brian, it was a pleasure to be part of your special moment.

Mark · Married on 03/31/2017

Shot our wedding at Atlantis. The crew was fantastic and the video they put together was fantastic!

Jason · Married on 03/18/2017

We used BWP through our wedding package with Love Atlantis and were thrilled with the final video. Visual and audio were terrific, despite a windy day on the beach, and the crew was really accommodating and professional pre, during and post the event.

Rhiannon · Married on 03/03/2017

Craig and his team were absolutely wonderful for our Bahamas wedding in March 2017! They were quick to respond, arrived early and the set up was perfect for our reception layout/colors. Our guests raved about how fun they were and everyone was showing their photos the next day at our beach party. Highly recommend hiring them to add that extra fun and exciting gift for your guests. :)

Samantha · Married on 02/10/2017

Definitely book! Prompt service and communication and a high quality product.