Bahamas Marriage Certificate Reviews

10 | Nassau, BS

10 Reviews for Bahamas Marriage Certificate

Nigel · Married on 10/13/2020

Nigel Wakeling

Needed a copy of our wedding certificate and needed it with an apostle ASAP, Glenn was brilliant and got it all too us in no time in Spain. Kept us updated throughout, highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Nigel, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.

Deborah e Laseur · Married on 07/21/2020

No worries.....went smoothe

In todays world we dont know who we can trust.Glenn and his company are the most honest and professional people.I will always support this company and honor there service.Thank you Glenn for being the honest person you are and making my life a little easier and headache free.Peace ,love and Happiness. Deborah L.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Deborah, we appreciate the opportunity to help you get your certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.

Gary · Married on 10/30/2017

We were married on Harbour Island in 1996 and needed a certified copy of the Marriage Certificate. I contacted Glenn Ferguson through the wedding wire website. Glenn's response was quick. He was friendly, polite, and professional. Glenn turned around the marriage license and apostille within a week. Thank you Glenn.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Gary, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.

Hugh · Married on 07/19/2016

Me and my wife were married in Nassau in 2002 and all of our records, videos, etc were stolen 3 years ago. For about a year I tried to contact the governement offices (as well as many other routes) to get a copy of my marriage certificate. I just happened upon Glenn S. Ferguson the Bahamas Wedding Guy thru Google. I had tried to much I decided to call and ask him if he knew who I could contact. I was surprised that he told me he could get it. He was extremely professional, responsive, and he went above and beyond. I spent probably 100 hours on the phone and computer trying to get this and Glenn did exactly what he said he would do. I hired him on a Tuesday night, and Thursday of the same week I had my official Marriage Certificate in my hand in Texas. Great Job Glenn!!! I will tell anyone and everyone about you!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Hugh, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.

daniel · Married on 08/22/2014

excellent service provided. Excellent communication. I am so please with everything Glenn at Bahamas Marriage Certificate did for me> Thank you once again. I highly recommend

Sent on 12/06/2015

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Daniel, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.

George · Married on 11/11/2011

Above And Beyond My Expectations

I can’t put into words how grateful I am that I contacted Glenn Ferguson to help me obtain a copy of my marriage certificate from a wedding in the Bahamas. I tried contacting the government office in Nassau by phone and by email, both to no avail. I reached out to Glenn who immediately got back to me and explained to me the entire process and timeline for everything up front. Glenn not only obtained my certified marriage certificate, but got it to me in America the next day! I’m so grateful for all of Glenn’s hard work, constant communication, and unmatched professionalism, and highly recommend him to anyone who needs any kind of official documentation from the Bahamas!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks George, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.

Tara · Married on 06/07/2008

We were married in Nassau Bahamas in 2008! We live in North Carolina are going through the international adoption process and needed a new copy of our marriage license. For months we were doing everything we could to order a new one from the Bahamas and it was not successful. I found this website and contacted Glenn Ferguson and he immediately emailed me back, sent me a link to fill out and I had our marriage license two days later! We were amazed!! Then a few months later we needed another copy and I sent Glenn a text message and he overnighted it and we had it the next day! He was so helpful and easy to work with! I would recommend his services to everyone!
    Thanks,
    Tara Kilgore
    Charlotte, NC

Sent on 04/13/2018

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Tara, we appreciate your review and using our services, we were happy to help...

rachel · Married on 04/26/2008

I'm from NYC and needed a copy of my marriage certificate from 2008 for health insurance purposes. I was very worried as I only had 2 weeks to get the documentation and most websites said 6-8wks before I could get a copy. This service was able to get me a copy in hand in 2 days!!!! I was so reluctant because I had not used the service and didn't have a recommendation but I'm glad I went with them.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Rachel, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.
  • Linda

Linda Lundrigan · Married on 06/13/2019

Marriage certificate

After months of trying to get my marriage certificate with no luck, I contacted Glen for help on a Thursday he contacted me back on the Friday and by Wednesday morning my certificate was delivered.
    Amazing service would recommend if you need help

Sent on 06/19/2019

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Linda, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.

Helen · Married on 10/08/2008

We were married in the Bahamas in 2008. I was going through our personal papers and realized I could not find our official marriage certificate. You can go to the governments page and order one, but I had heard stories of the request taking forever or, not at all. So, I contacted Glenn and within 48 hours I had my wedding certificate delivered fed ex. You will pay a fee for this service, but well worth it. Thank you Glenn!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Bahamas Marriage Certificate's reply:

Thanks Helen, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your get a certified copy of Bahamas marriage certificate.