Bagpipes by The RoyalPiper Reviews

5 | New York, NY

5 Reviews for Bagpipes by The RoyalPiper

LORI · Married on 11/24/2012

AL is the BEST piper in town. When he came to our church to meet and play for us, my husband and I were in tears. His music was like a choir of angels playing. The whole church was filled with such emotion, even the Father was moved. My mother-in-law is from Scotland so it was very important to us to have the piper for our ceremony and Al was absolutely AMAZING!!!! He was funny and such a pleasure to work with. Everyone was raving about the music and he came in traditional piper attire. You can't get more professional and affordable than Al. We would recommend him to every bride and groom, and to anyone looking for an awesome piper. Check out his website at http://www.theroyalpiper.com and you will not de disappointed. Thank you so much AL for making our wedding memorable and giving my husband and mother-in-law a little piece of Scotland on our very special day and helping in making it an unforgettable day!!! One we will cherish for a lifetime....

Sent on 03/12/2013

Megan · Married on 04/09/2011

Al was wonderful! He was friendly, organized, and went out of his way to make sure I didn't have anything to worry about as far as ceremony music. He even went so far as to return one of my emails from a cruise ship during his vacation. I listened to alot of Bagpipers before making my decision to hire the Royal Piper, and he was by far the best. Thanks so much Al for making our wedding so special :)

Sent on 04/30/2011

Lenore · Married on 03/12/2011

Al was a pleasure to work with! We only had him play 2 songs....but one was very important: the wedding march for my entry to the ceremony! It was a great special touch to the day, worth every penny! Al even posed for a few pictures with us....he looked perfect and he seemed genuinely happy for us that day! Great guy, great pipes!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Susan · Married on 10/02/2010

Al (the Royal Piper) is the epitome of a true gentleman and fantasic piper. He was very early for his performance where he welcomed our guests at the Portico at the Castle on the Hudson. His glorious and ominous tones signaled to us that the wedding was starting.

Al had his flawless kilt on and his pipes were perfectly tuned. His performance was truly second to none.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Priscilla · Married on 09/27/2008

The Royal Piper sounded and looked great. He was very easy to work with and responded to all of my questions right away. I was able to see and hear him play before I booked which was great. I would highly recommend The Royal Piper.

Sent on 10/14/2008