Bagpiper & Singer/Guitarist - Colin Lewis Reviews

7 | Littleton, CO

7 Reviews for Bagpiper & Singer/Guitarist - Colin Lewis

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Colin was great, I was very unsure of all the traditional elements for my wedding and Colin was great in walking us through the traditional Scottish wedding. I am also very much a nerd and love the show Game of Thrones, with about two weeks before the wedding, Colin was able to learn the main theme song so I could walk down the aisle to it. My wedding day was amazing and Colin helped make it that way.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kevin · Married on 06/24/2017

Very professional young man! He played for an hour during our reciption at our wedding and people loved it! Very talented and nice guy, totally recommend him to anyone looking for a professional bagpiper!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Bagpiper & Singer/Guitarist - Colin Lewis's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure. Cheers!

Cam · Married on 06/01/2017

Colin is a a very respectful young man. I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding! He is courteous, kind, professional and most of all is a great musician!

Bryce · Married on 05/31/2017

Mr.Lewis was by far the most professional performer I have ever witnessed! I was not expecting that great of a performance from a teenager but he blew it away! I would highly recommend hiring this talented young man for any musical needs you may have!

Bagpiper & Singer/Guitarist - Colin Lewis's reply:

I remember that back in 2009 in Boulder! Wow it's been a while. Thanks for the review, hope all is well!

Alex · Married on 01/05/2017

Mr Lewis is by far one of the most talented and passionate musicians I have ever met. He is very good and professional about his business and about everything he does. I'm giving him a 5/5 star rating because of his excellent performance and outstanding professionalism.

Caitlin · Married on 12/03/2016

When we had our wedding, we were so happy that we were able to use Colin!! My side of the family is Irish/Scottish so having a bagpiper at our wedding was always a dream. Colin walked us down the aisle after the wedding ceremony and it was perfect! Such a fun way to walk out into a new marriage!! And then afterwards he played in the gathering space at the church while everyone else headed out to the reception! He was professional, flexible (he learned the song we wanted in a week!!), and TOTALLY worth the money! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a bagpiper!

Teresa · Married on 09/23/2016

Mr Lewis showed up at our function ready to play. We had requested a couple certain songs and he did an excellent job. His appearance was spot on and his smile made everyone feel comfortable.

Sent on 06/22/2017